Quick input on my chart anyone? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 10-20-2010, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is my first month charting, and crosshairs just showed up today. I'm not sure I believe that it's accurate, however, I was hoping a real person with experience could take a quick look. My temps look kind of all over the place, but at least 3 or 4 of those higher pre-o temps were not really "good" temps--not taken after a solid 3 hours, or restless sleep with a gropey ds, or taken way later in the am than the rest of them. Also I had just an excessive amount of days of ewcm, although I was going by the advice that you record the most fertile cm, even if there's not much of it. So the earlier string of days were where I found like a little scant glob and recorded it as ewcm anyway. So basically, I'm thinking (hoping) I o'd on cd 27 but it put me at cd 28. cd 28 was already a little up from the temps before it, but maybe not enough? So, I'm not sure.

I was so sure I would o "any time now" for like the past 2 weeks that I'd kind of burnt out on bd'ing and ff's o date would put the last bd at 3 days prior. I'm hoping it's actually only 2. But any input would be appreciated! I guess it's not too big a deal, as 3 days before doesn't necessarily mean doom for my chances

thanks!

actual chart this time hopefully

edit: oh man I feel dumb. And here I thought I was avoiding that by using the image url instead of the /index url of the homepage. <sigh> thanks for telling me instead of snickering or eye-rolling silently at the charting noob. heehee
#2 of 7 Old 10-20-2010, 09:49 AM

Your link actually takes me to an image of my own chart. If you go to your chart there should be a button above it somewhere that says "Home page Setup". If you click on that you should be able to find the link. Hope that helps!

Katie
#3 of 7 Old 10-20-2010, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I think its possible you O'd on the date your chart says, but it's not for sure. How long are your cycles normally?

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#4 of 7 Old 10-20-2010, 11:43 PM - Thread Starter

My cycles are generally quite long, though also somewhat irregular. last cycle was about 43 days...
#5 of 7 Old 10-21-2010, 10:11 AM - Thread Starter

ok, adding in todays temp, it looks kind of like a sloping or staircase rise, and I guess I'm not sure I understand why they put it cd 28 and not 27, especially given the cm data. Like I said I'm new to charting, so also new to interpreting
#6 of 7 Old 10-21-2010, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Based on this morning's temp I think its very likely you O'd either on CD31 or CD 27/28.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#7 of 7 Old 10-21-2010, 04:25 PM

I would guess you O'd on day 27. I'm assuming that day 24's temp was a fluke of some sort. I agree it could be day 31, but that doesn't match up as well with your CM.

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page