Ttc #5!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 10-26-2010, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We have been off bc for the entire 1 yr 1 day our son has been out of my belly. we dont have a ton of.....but we do enough that I thought Id be pregnant by now.
We are finally giving it a REAL try. Heres to hoping!
#2 of 6 Old 10-27-2010, 02:37 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(nak)Hey we were in the oct09 ddc together. We haven't used any bc either. Maybe we'll get to be in another ddc together! I hope to see your bfp post soon! I guess your af has returned? I'm only having my 2nd ever ppaf today. Good luck with everything!

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#3 of 6 Old 10-27-2010, 06:31 PM

Hey look! We're all going for gold again! That would be awesome to be in the same ddc again. I remember when your ds was born emily...I loved his name!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#4 of 6 Old 10-31-2010, 09:03 AM - Thread Starter

thanks

Yeah, we are hoping. We are waiting for this cycle to finish and then we are going to get some ovulation tests. Im not one for dtd every night... lol
If we get pregnant next month, we will have 2 mays, 2 julys, and an oct.

(oh, and auntie returned at 6 months. I had to stop nursing .... health issues that left me in the hospital on and off for 3 months.
#5 of 6 Old 10-31-2010, 10:00 AM

We're TTC #5! In the 2ww right now. Will be testing soon. I REALLY want o have a fifth child, DH does but doesn't. So if we're not pregnant this cycle we may take a break to really think about if we want one. Although I told DH yesterday, we may regret not having another child but we'll never regret having the fifth one...
#6 of 6 Old 10-31-2010, 11:43 PM

We are trying for #5 also. I had a Tubal Reversal after my 3rd and we got pregnant with our 4th right away. This time it is taking forever!! Good Luck!

Wife to a wonderful man,cd.gif ,lactivist.gif,femalesling.GIF,familybed2.gif,hbac.gif,belly.gif, planning a uc.jpg in November!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page