Next Batch of 2WWers... Testing Nov 8th-14th? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 10:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'll admit it, I'm jealous of the testing Nov 1-7th thread so figured I would make another for those of us that don't quite fall in THAT one and wanted a thread of OUR own to obsess together!

I'm going to try to hold out until Nov 9th myself as I will be 12 dpo and have high hopes for this cycle!

So let's obsess together and get ready to see some BFPs!!!! Will keep an updated list below! Link those charts so we can obsess with you!

November 8th - 14th Testers

November 8th
callieollie

Crrrunchberrie
EllyMayMomma
Tulpen88
yellowdart

November 9th
Baby_Cakes
lavatea

November 10th
Attached2Elijah

bonadl2

November 11th

November 12th

November 13th
karmamamaa

November 14th
LivingSky

Mohawk Mamma 

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 10:55 AM

I'm 5 dpo today and I really shouldn't test until Nov 8 or 9. I'll probably test before then b/c I have so many ICs.

Here's my chart! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/d748d

Callie Mama to Nate and TTC Baby #2
#3 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 11:25 AM

I guess I go in this thread if I'm good, I'm 7 dpo and it would be extremely reasonable of me to wait till next week for AF (due approximately next Monday) or test. We'll see if I make it though.

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#4 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 12:12 PM - Thread Starter

Yay!!! So excited to have some testing buddies! I have 2 Answer Tests that I bought mistakenly for OPKs that are sitting in my medicine cabinet and have started to faintly whisper my name already at 4dpo... I might need some serious motivation in a few days to NOT use them! Eek! Good luck ladies!

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#5 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah View Post
Yay!!! So excited to have some testing buddies! I have 2 Answer Tests that I bought mistakenly for OPKs that are sitting in my medicine cabinet and have started to faintly whisper my name already at 4dpo... I might need some serious motivation in a few days to NOT use them! Eek! Good luck ladies!
zen zen zen zen

No testing until double-digit dpo! If the babe is there the babe is there!

I'm getting excited too actually.

(PS: chart on homepage)

#6 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 01:47 PM

Yay count me in-this is the first time we've ever "tried", kind of crazy decision for our first wedding anniversary (happened to be ovulating, why not!) and AF should be due on the 13th.
Now the hard part....the wait!!!!!!!!

Me and DH and DD (2) and expecting #2 11/27!!!!! thumb.gif
#7 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 09:14 PM

Whooo hooo! Count me in too Attached2Elijah for testing Nov. 8th to the 14th.

5 dpo today and counting - every secnod. Why does everything seem likes it's going in slow motion?

I know I am driving DH mad...but he's just trying to keep me calm since our little ones became on 7/18/10 after 2 weeks of sky high BP.

Last time, I didn't realize anything was up until BBs were killing me and a lightbulb went off. Tested @ 8 dpo with BFP. So hoping to test early but know I should wait to keep my sanity.

Save me from myself!!!!!!

Here's wishing you all lots of.....Love 'n Kisses
#8 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
I'll admit it, I'm jealous of the testing Nov 1-7th thread so figured I would make another for those of us that don't quite fall in THAT one and wanted a thread of OUR own to obsess together!]

Naaaww..... now I feel bad!!! I didn't mean to make anyone feel left out...

(and even though I'm out this month I'll be stalking you all watching for !!!!!!!!!!!!)
#9 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 09:23 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicoholic View Post

Naaaww..... now I feel bad!!! I didn't mean to make anyone feel left out...

(and even though I'm out this month I'll be stalking you all watching for !!!!!!!!!!!!)
LOLOL Noooo you didn't make me feel bad.... just made me want to have a thread too! I've been stalking your thread all along so I guess we're fair game now.

#10 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 09:36 PM

#11 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 10:45 PM

Me too!!! I am so glad you started this. 3 DPO and it is going to be a long wait until the 8th, which would be 10 dpo for me and the earliest I will test - unless I can lay my hands on a bunch of cheap tests and test earlier. No. I will wait. I hope.

We will serve the Lord.
Married 19 yrs, DD 16, DS 10, DS 7, and two babies in heaven (1998) and (2010). Praying for peace and healing from our loss.
#12 of 127 Old 11-01-2010, 10:48 PM

to all you mamas testing soon!

coolshine.gif Mama to DS ('06), DD ('08), and DD (9.18.11).

#13 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 12:24 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Yay! I was stalking the other thread too but I didn't quite fit in that one! I'm 4dpo and will probably test next Monday (at 11dpo). We've been ttc now for 10 months and this is the first month using prometrium so I'm really, really hoping this is the month for us!
#14 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 02:07 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Finally! I've been anxiously awaiting this thread! I will be testing on the 8th<3

Good luck to all of you! TONS OF BABY DUST!

Jessica  married to the love of my life
Momma to: Levi (09/06), Junior (09/05) , Teagann (11/10) and two furbabies Nugget and Boo TTC our next bundle of love

#15 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 10:37 AM - Thread Starter

Alright! List is starting to look good... Maybe I'll have to test a day earlier then planned since everyone else is testing on the 8th... I would be 11dpo, that's not unreasonable to test, is it?

#16 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 10:43 AM

LOL

Guess I'll be in here as well - I think my O day was yesterday, so I'd be testing around the 14th

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#17 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Alright! List is starting to look good... Maybe I'll have to test a day earlier then planned since everyone else is testing on the 8th... I would be 11dpo, that's not unreasonable to test, is it?
I'll probably start testing at 9 or 10 dpo, so I think 11 dpo sounds incredibly reasonable.

#18 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 11:16 AM

Me! Me!

I'm going to try to hold out and test on November 9th. DH hid all my hpts last cycle, and even though I found them I'm pretending I don't know where they are. I'm going to try to wait until 12 or so dpo before POAS. That will be on the 9th.

GOOD LUCK, LADIES! Lets see some BFPs!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#19 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 08:24 PM

Less than a week to our beginning test dates! This is going to be the longest week of my life! What is the earliest any of you have gotten a bfp? It never occurred to me to test early until I found this board. I tested the day after af was due with my first - 17 years ago this mo!!! - two days early with my next and then waited a couple of days with my last one because I wanted a bfp for my birthday. Now, I keep searching ff to see how many bfps there are that are early - like 6 dpo early - wouldn't that be cool. Still plan to wait to 10 dpo.

We will serve the Lord.
Married 19 yrs, DD 16, DS 10, DS 7, and two babies in heaven (1998) and (2010). Praying for peace and healing from our loss.
#20 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllyMayMomma View Post
Less than a week to our beginning test dates! This is going to be the longest week of my life! What is the earliest any of you have gotten a bfp? It never occurred to me to test early until I found this board. I tested the day after af was due with my first - 17 years ago this mo!!! - two days early with my next and then waited a couple of days with my last one because I wanted a bfp for my birthday. Now, I keep searching ff to see how many bfps there are that are early - like 6 dpo early - wouldn't that be cool. Still plan to wait to 10 dpo.
I have not had any exceptionally early ones... with DS, I was late and didn't even realize it until I was like a week late, lol... With DD, I tested BFN at 9dpo and then tested BFP at 13dpo... However, on one of my other TTC boards, a woman last week got a BFP at 5DPO!!! It has since been confirmed and the tests are getting darker every day... but 5dpo! That's just CRAZY! I didn't believe it at ALL at first and though it HAD to be an EVAP but alas, it was positive. And you could tell it was pink by 6dpo!

#21 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 08:37 PM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f6953
Here is my chart - temp quite a bit higher than usual for this time of my cycle.

We will serve the Lord.
#22 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 09:51 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I'm going nuts waiting to test! It also doesn't help that my husband and MIL keep saying "Ohhhh! She's.." because I've been a bit lightheaded, nauseous and my breasts are a bit sore.

Jessica  married to the love of my life
Momma to: Levi (09/06), Junior (09/05) , Teagann (11/10) and two furbabies Nugget and Boo TTC our next bundle of love

#23 of 127 Old 11-02-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah6010547
I have not had any exceptionally early ones... with DS, I was late and didn't even realize it until I was like a week late, lol... With DD, I tested BFN at 9dpo and then tested BFP at 13dpo... However, on one of my other TTC boards, a woman last week got a BFP at 5DPO!!! It has since been confirmed and the tests are getting darker every day... but 5dpo! That's just CRAZY! I didn't believe it at ALL at first and though it HAD to be an EVAP but alas, it was positive. And you could tell it was pink by 6dpo!
That is reeeeaaally early. I can tell you that I did get a BFP when we tried in July (sorry to say it ended in m/c) at 8 dpo. I was in a state of shock but 9 dpo confirmed it too. I guess there is a range but with a range you can always have outliers.

Here's wishing you all lots of.....Love 'n Kisses
#24 of 127 Old 11-03-2010, 11:48 AM

9 dpo today.

I'm crampy, but it could be all the cheese toast I've been eating. Also I know the hpts I have aren't terribly sensitive, so it would probably be a waste to test today.

#25 of 127 Old 11-03-2010, 12:00 PM

I'm 7 dpo and I had some spotting this morning. That doesn't mean anything promising for me b/c I'm a big-time spotter.

#26 of 127 Old 11-03-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdart View Post
zen zen zen zen

No testing until double-digit dpo! If the babe is there the babe is there!
I like this! No testing til double digits! That'll at least keep me honest! Saying I'm not going to test early feels like such a lie. LOL!!

Tomorrow I'll be 7 dpo! I made it til today w/o even thinking about things, I've been ridiculously zen this past week since O. Today, though, my best friend who is pg posted belly pics and she has definitely "popped"a since the last set. OMG she looks amazing. She and I started TTC at the same time, and she got pg on her 3rd try. I'm still waiting for my turn and now she has a BELLY. Ugh. It makes it tougher!!

Anyway, with DD I tested at 11dpo and got a very nice positive. No squinting needed. So, I feel like that's the cut off day for me to test -- any earlier is "silly".

Doesn't mean I don't do it though. LOL.

Ok, this coming week needs to fly!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#27 of 127 Old 11-03-2010, 10:22 PM

Today I'm 4dpo and I'm just starting to begin to get the antsy feeling about having to wait so many more days to test....
I'm so nervous this is the first time we've ever actually tried and I just can't remember how many dpo's I tested with DD or even how i felt!
I feel a little sore in my abdomen-kind of like I pulled a muscle or got punched in the tummy.
I'm also in a crabby mood today so I'm just wondering if its PMS as usual.....

Me and DH and DD (2) and expecting #2 11/27!!!!! thumb.gif
#28 of 127 Old 11-03-2010, 11:49 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Carrie, I feel your pain. My SIL just started ttc last month and got pregnant right away. I assumed I'd have a baby before she even started ttc and now she's already pregnant and I'm on cycle #10. Sigh.

I'm 6dpo and it's killing me. Anything 5dpo or earlier seems so early and I've just basically realized I ovulated but there's something about 6dpo that makes it seem "almost there" but not nearly close enough to test.

I've gotten bfp's twice on 11dpo so I'll hold off until then (which will be on Monday). I'm not feeling hopeful though. My temps are unusually lower than usual and I'm not sure why. I just started progesterone this month so I figured it either wouldn't affect the temps at all or, if anything, would make them even higher. I don't get it.

Still trying to not be too discouraged but I've had a rough day or two just obsessing about this and being really sad about everyone else in the world being pregnant...
#29 of 127 Old 11-04-2010, 07:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by callieollie View Post
Carrie, I feel your pain. My SIL just started ttc last month and got pregnant right away. I assumed I'd have a baby before she even started ttc and now she's already pregnant and I'm on cycle #10. Sigh.

I'm 6dpo and it's killing me. Anything 5dpo or earlier seems so early and I've just basically realized I ovulated but there's something about 6dpo that makes it seem "almost there" but not nearly close enough to test.

I've gotten bfp's twice on 11dpo so I'll hold off until then (which will be on Monday). I'm not feeling hopeful though. My temps are unusually lower than usual and I'm not sure why. I just started progesterone this month so I figured it either wouldn't affect the temps at all or, if anything, would make them even higher. I don't get it.

Still trying to not be too discouraged but I've had a rough day or two just obsessing about this and being really sad about everyone else in the world being pregnant...
Hmmm, where are you located? I know my temps are a little lower then usual this month too but it's getting COLD here so I think that's part of it... I've also started baby aspirin this month which I've read can lower your temps a little too because it's a fever reducer so think that's my reasoning.

No fear, I admit it... I tested yesterday at 6dpo, lol. I had tests and they were calling my name. I still have 2 more and they are not getting touched until double digits! LOL... I'm also trying really hard not to obsess over the dip I had yesterday... but that's okay because everyone on THIS thread is going to end with a BFP! I proclaim it so let it be so!

#30 of 127 Old 11-04-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by callieollie View Post

I feel your pain, too! All of it. I could have written your post!!

Quote:
but that's okay because everyone on THIS thread is going to end with a BFP! I proclaim it so let it be so!
ITA! We are all going to be in the July DDC together, lol!

AFM - Going to do some random temping during the 2ww to see where my temps are. I did it today, check this out!! i know it doesn't mean anything at all but it's still something, and rather than pee on things I can just temp sporadically and do something w/my obsession.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page