Nursing Mamas TTC November - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#271 of 274 Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Hello mamas, 

I'd like to be added to "Waiting to Catch the First PP Egg"! My baby is 16 months old and I originally thought we would be waiting until he was 3 to TTC the next since we had plans to buy and renovate an old house etc. but dh and I have decided to stay put in our current house for 2-3 years. Which means I can be open to welcoming a new babe any time! love.gif I haven't ovulated yet, and my PPAF didn't come until 20 and 22 months with my older two, so we shall see. I have been feeling cramps and twinges, and also having a higher libido and more baby-lust so maybe that's a good sign. smile.gif I will keep you mamas posted and be stalking for BFPs!

SoCaliMommy, I am so sorry to see you back here. hug.gif I hope you get some answers and a sticky baby soon.

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#272 of 274 Old 11-30-2010, 12:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Msquoted: I am hoping for the best for you!!

Socal: I hope it's implantation spotting!! Are you taking progesterone already?

AFM: My Ob wants me to come in on Monday to formulate a plan. I think she is going to prescrible progesterone suppositories to start this cycle. I am guessing more testing of progesterone levels too. And I think if I am not preg soon, possibly clomid. My midwife seems to think clomid is what I might need to fix my low progesterone levels, she doesnt think the suppositories do enough. We'll see what the doc says. I don't trust my midwife entirely. She is fantastic for pregnancy and birth but I just don't think she has as much experience with getting prego stuff. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by my doctor's interest in having me come in soon and figure this all out. But really, I guess we don't and wont ever know if the chemical was from low progesterone or if it was a genetic fluke like many are.

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#273 of 274 Old 11-30-2010, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Updated List To Here

Cindy~No i'm not.

December Thread Is Up

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#274 of 274 Old 12-02-2010, 06:51 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

FINALLY!!! I DID IT!! I OVULATED!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

I knew FF is wrong about me O'ing on cd 18! My "post-O" temps just were high enough. Now I'm officially in the 2ww again at 3 dpo. You know, when it takes almost a month from when your period started, to ovulate, the 2ww suddenly doesn't seem like such a long time. Here's to hoping and praying that the 2ww turns into 9 months of gestating!

Mother, wife, doula, and lactivist.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page