No Stressing In December - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 88 Old 11-30-2010, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No Stressors / No Obsessors - December 2010!

Welcome This is a place where we come together for strength and sharing wisdom on how to be more stress-free during our trying to conceive journeys. We may still test, just not ridiculously early, if we can help it. You'll find people encouraging you to hold off when you are feeling weak. Share tips and tricks, and words of wisdom on how to enjoy our time making a baby as much as we can!

Anyone is free to join!
Please BOLD new member info, changes in cycle, Big Fat Positives, adding charts etc, and if I miss it, direct message me.

Our Members!

* Attached2Elijah: TTC #3 for me, #5 for DH since 8/10
* annaconda: TTC #1
* babsbob: TTC after m/c
* BabyCakes: Carrie (29), TTC#2, cycle #6
* baylady02: TTC #1, I'm 20, DH is 27. 5th cycle TTC. Never been on BC.

* Black Orchid: me (31) DH (34) TTC#3 Cycle 5
* blackbird2
* bootsvalentine: TTC #1. I'm 31, dh is 34, TTC since 7/10

* cbaa2010: (25) TTC #1

* ciles: cycle 7 TTC #2 for me, #1 for DH
* CrimsonTideMom
* crunchyruchie
* *Dawn*: TTC#1
* EhveesMom: (31) and dh (32) TTC #2 Cycle #1
* EllyMayMomma
* frugalmum
* gringuitica: (27) TTC #1
* gummibears
* Hesperia: 23, & DH 30. TTC #1, Cycle #12
* iheartmyfamily: TTC #1
* janeyenaj: (29) and DH (32) TTC #1 Cycle #2.
* jtc77: 32 and DH 39 TTC #1
* Karmamamaa: TTC #2
* Kaydove: (26) and DH (40), TTC #1, 4th cycle TTC, 8th cycle off of the Mirena IUD
* Mommy*Wishes
* MoOnFiReGlOw: 27, dh 33. TTC 1 year, suspected MFI
* mrsberman: (26) ttc#2, DD 12 months
* MrsHin2002
* Musicoholic: (33) TTC #2 - finally brave enough to try for a sibling for our almost 6 y.o.
* naturechicplus1: TTC #2

* objet_trouve : TTC#1 since Jan 2010
* OJazzy1: (25), TTC#2, cycle 12
* Paigekitten: DH (24) and I (23) are kinda trying for a third.
* Rubygirl36: TTC #1
* tjlucca: (29) TTC #2, cycle #2
* samy23

* ~~Sarah~~ TTC #2, cycle #2
* sarahkristin
* Silverbird: TTC #1
* Sourire: (28), TTC #1, cycle 5
* Sweet.Bee: TTC#2
* SWhite: We are TTC #1 Cycle #1
* swimming-duck
* Taxlady:TTC #1
* TickleToes (34): TTC #1, Cycle 4
* tjjazzy: TTC #3
* TTC3years
* ValH: (30) TTC#1 since 01/2010

* Veronika01 : TTC #5

Waiting to Try Again
(ie health, distance between partners, taking a break etc)

* Mother Cake: TTC #1, cycle #1
* MrsD08: Samantha 24, DH 31, TTC Baby D #1 since September 2009 w/ male factor infertility.
* Waiting4SJ: TTC #1

CONGRATULATIONS!
Graduates of the No Stressors/No Obsessors tribe!

~November 2010 BFPs~

*LivingSky

*copper.kettle

*BeantownBaby9

*Birdie.B

~October 2010 BFPs~
*BarefootinBrooklyn
*Wake_Up
*Mama Metis

~September 2010 BFPs~
* Painefaria
* slb1107
* elonwy
* ryleeee
* BarefootScientist
* heathenmom
* anightingale
* Smokering

~August 2010 BFPs~
* Steph152
* Blanca78
* karmab

~July 2010 BFPs~
* Banana731
* Neuromancer

~June 2010 BFPs~
* Lydiah
* finnegansmom
* echospiritwarrior

~May 2010 BFPs~
* Pirogi: & DH 30-something. DD(2) DUE last week of January
* Nintendork: Kristin & DH, both 28 . DUE first week of February!

Weekend Check-In
Name:
Date:
Where are you in your cycle:
Symptoms if they apply:
When are you thinking of testing:
Thoughts:
Appointments:
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc:
Do you have any stress triggers:
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle:
Partners feelings if applicable:
Plans for this weekend:

Past positive words from our members:
"My body knows how to conceive" from Lyndzies, expecting her first October!

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 88 Old 11-30-2010, 08:34 PM

Thanks for making the new thread :)

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#3 of 88 Old 11-30-2010, 08:41 PM

Yay! A bright and shiny new thread!! Thank you thread mistress smile.gif

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

#4 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 06:09 AM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread OJazzy! Can you change my info at the top to cycle #5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper.kettle View Post

Sourire, I just noticed you had an 11 day LP this cycle.  Nice!  Did you do soy that cycle?  I can't remember if you'd started or were thinking about starting soy.

I have not yet tried soy but I am super happy about my 11 day LP! I didn't do anything different this cycle. This was my 3rd cycle of doing acupuncture and taking B-complex. I have heard that it can take a few months for both of these to take full effect. The first month I did them my LP increased from 8 to 9 days. The next month it remained at 9 days, and the 3rd month my LP suddenly jumped to 11 days, I was so excited! 

(I can't seem to unbold the rest of my post, this editor is sooo annoying sometimes!)

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#5 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 06:47 AM

Yay!  Another month and who's not stressing?  Not me!  :)

#6 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 06:51 AM

Thanks for the new thread!!

I'm so not stressing.. I'm not temping and not stressing.  Just gobbling up the information I get from all of you!  

Sourire - love your picture!  

Married to DH since 7/08 - TTC since 8/09
#7 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 07:00 AM - Thread Starter

Updated Sourire.

If I need to do anything else you all will just have to let me know.

I have no more OPKs. I am not charting or temping. I am taking Maca again this month just because I have some left but I am even scaling down on the stuff that I am taking.

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#8 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 07:04 AM

I'm still hanging out with you ladies and reading your posts! And sending lots and lots of babydust to everyone!!

dust.gifdust.gifdust.gifdust.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#9 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxlady View Post

Sourire - love your picture!  

Thanks! I was going through my wedding pictures from my wedding in August and I couldn't resist putting one up!

#10 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 AM

Thanks for the new thread OJazzy1!

Just subbing....  CD5 here, nothing interesting.  No stress (not even about the concert tomorrow - I make it up a lot because people at school expect me to stress about all performances....  I guess normal people would stress putting an entire school in a concert....  lol).

Nearly finished for the year.  NEARLY.  Concert tomorrow, awards night on Tuesday, then proofreading reports....  then I'm done!

.......  then I can start planning my units for next year.....  lol

#11 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

No stressing here... CD 16, 1DPO, my online ordered Christmas gifts started arriving & we are cutting down a tree this weekend, so I can't wait to start wrapping! Spent my day off with my sister and beautiful niece, now going to relax and read while DH studies, he has a big test Monday, so he can stress, not me! I think I will take you girls 2ww advice and get a mani/pedi next week to pass the time!

ETA: Help! I thought I O'd yesterday, or Monday... I had EWCM but it was more like a creamy color... then all day it seemed to just be like a little watery, but more so dry... now I just checked and it is more of a clear EWCM... I have had a little cramping on and off since Monday night, anyone had this happen before??

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4******12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
#12 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter

I have had similar experiences Cait. I wouldn't worry about it too much if you are BD'ing on a regular basis.

#13 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 05:13 PM

Ok guys, I'll admit it, I'm freaking out right now!

My normal LP is 10 days, I'm 11dpo and no sign of AF. I got bad cramps Monday night and Tuesday morning but nothing came of it. My cp is high and tight and cm is super wet/creamy, I keep on running to the bathroom expecting AF to have started! Not even spotting... I promised myself not to test till Sunday, but I don't know if I'm going to make it! I'm just ready for this 1.6yr wait to be over....

Even if AF does show tomorrow, joy.gif for a longer LP!

Question: Does anyone temp vaginally? I'm considering giving it a try b/c my temps have freaky and I mentioned it to dh and he made the comment of 'oh, that's probably b/c you sleep with your mouth open' GAH! Seriously? You couldn't have told me this earlier? Men...

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

#14 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 06:15 PM

HAVE A GREAT CONCERT MUSICOHOLIC!!  You are soo calm - it's going to be fantastic.  Do they say, "Break a Leg" down under?  orngtongue.gif

OH BOY - Moonfireglow - I got a little excited - I hope you have every reason to test on Sunday.. goodvibes.gif And I had to laugh at the "men" comment smile.gif I must say that phrase at least once a week.

And if I had symptoms like you do Cait, I would BD just a little more - doesn't hurt, ya know?  But you probably got it covered. fingersx.gif

Married to DH since 7/08 - TTC since 8/09
#15 of 88 Old 12-01-2010, 07:47 PM

Weekend Check-In
Name: Teresa
Date: Dec 1
Where are you in your cycle: CD 5
Symptoms if they apply: just finished AF but already emotional with somewhat tender breasts. ovulation coming soon?
When are you thinking of testing: not til i miss AF most likely
Thoughts: i think this is our month. my signs were very positive last month. i think i'm back on track for fertility.
Appointments: none
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc:
Do you have any stress triggers: lack of sleep. my younger son is having some issues sleeping. not sure why. sickness? seperation anxiety (he stayed at his paternal grandparents' house this weekend. usually he stays at my parents')
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: i'm not that worried about it. our time will come.
Partners feelings if applicable: he's not stressing either and still loves sexfest 2010.
Plans for this weekend: Santa Claus parade Sat. and Sun., i'm probably going to stay home with 2 yo while daddy and (nearly) 5 yo go get a tree with daddy's family.

wife to wonderful dh_malesling.GIF mama of three-DS1 born December 30, 2005 and DS2 born September 27, 2008 and one lovely little girl born September 7, 2011jumpers.gif

#16 of 88 Old 12-02-2010, 01:13 AM

Thanks Taxlady  smile.gif  It should be fun at least (last year's was quite formal, held in a "proper" theatre etc etc...  this year every class is doing a performance piece followed by a Christmas song for the audience to sing along to...  with some soloists and small groups mixed in).  And yep, we say break a leg - but the way my luck is running it'd probably happen!  (Teaching my 8th graders to jive for the concert - they're doing Rocking around the Christmas Tree - and I've torn my left calf muscle (same place I did during the nutbush last year lol.gif....  and my right achilles.....  small tears, but enough to make walking interesting!! banghead.gif  lol.gif )

OOOOOhhhhhh.....  MoOnFiReGlOw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  fingersx.gif goodvibes.gif

#17 of 88 Old 12-02-2010, 01:31 AM

Weekend Check-In

Name: Lofn

Date: Dec 02

Where are you in your cycle: Taking a break, starting again after the fifth.

Symptoms if they apply: None

When are you thinking of testing: After the next clomid attempt.

Thoughts: Trying to take my mind off of this while I'm out of town. Not doing as good with it tonight as I had been.

Appointments: Psych and PCP on the sixth and mid Dec

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Not really.

Do you have any stress triggers: Husband hasn't called me at all since I've been out of town. I'd prefer to hear his voice just a little more than this. :(

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Getting out of the situation for a few days is such a relief. I'm away from moving, from husband, from family, from doctors,,,I'm free to talk about stuff that isn't pregnancy, for example, my music. I'm hoping this is what I needed to recover my songwriting abilities.

Partners feelings if applicable: I don't know. I can't tell if he's busy or avoiding me. Worries me though, :(

Plans for this weekend: Gay bar maybe? lol All I know is my BFF better get his drink on with me!! It'll be our last chance for a while.

TTC #1 My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/329153

#18 of 88 Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 AM

Sourire - I agree with Taxlady, you pic is BEAUTIFUL!  You made a lovely bride!  And yay for the longer LP. 

musicoholic - Good luck on the concert!  I'm sure it'll be fantastic.

moonfireglow - Fingers are crossed for you! 

cait - As long as you think you have EWCM, I'd keep BDing!  Like the other ladies said, it sure can't hurt.  Good luck! 

objet_trouve - Sounds like you have a fun weekend in store! 

AFM - Totally not stressing right now.  But, I'm just waiting to O - not exactly a stressful part of the cycle.  :) 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#19 of 88 Old 12-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Doing this early since I always seem to forget... and b/c I forgot last week. blush.gif

Weekend Check-In
Name: Jeri
Date: 12/2/2010
Where are you in your cycle: 7dpo
Symptoms if they apply: I'm peeing a ton... but that's normal for me.
When are you thinking of testing: I dunno, probably the 8th or so if my temp doesn't fall.
Thoughts: No thoughts... just riding this one out.
Appointments: Nope
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Did 120 mg soy days 3-7, mucinex up until O, 81mg baby aspirin and just a regular multi-vitamin
Do you have any stress triggers: Yeah, my freakin' family... well, extended family. My mother, grandmother, Sister and brother in law are all driving me absolutely batty lately. I'm thisclose to cutting them out of my life completely!!!!!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Not answering the phone when they call and skipping family outings... haha.
Partners feelings if applicable: I don't know... haven't seen him in like a month. He's been working like crazzzzzzzzy lately! It's a wonder we got in all the BDing we did!
Plans for this weekend: Grocery shopping, Christmas shopping, Grandpa's 80th birthday party, and enjoying having all 4 kiddies at home! :)

Okay I am putting this here now because when it comes back positive, I can say I told you so.... but Moon... you're pregnant!!!! With that jump today, yeah, I would be completely and utterly SHOCKED if it came back negative.... just sayin'  :)

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#20 of 88 Old 12-02-2010, 01:54 PM

Weekend Check-In (a day early)
Name: Valerie
Date: December 2, 2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD11 - still waiting to O
Symptoms if they apply: Some odd cramping today, but nothing more.  Finally stopped spotting from the HSG
When are you thinking of testing: Not until I finally miss a period... sigh...

Thoughts:  Currently I'm just excited about O-ing... that's the fun part! 
Appointments:  Had a very unpleasant HSG earlier this week, now waiting for blood work in a couple of weeks.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc:  This is my first cycle on Clomid, and nothing else.  Trying to see what that'll do to my body. 

Do you have any stress triggers:  Doctor appointments!  At my last two appointments, I've been diagnosed with LP defect and a blocked fallopian tube, so I feel like every time I go, there will be a new ailment! 
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Holding on to the hope that the Clomid and HSG may actually have positive effects.
Partners feelings if applicable:  Still super supportive, and relieved that we at least know what might be causing the problem. 
Plans for this weekend:  Going to Wilmington to watch my DH in a soccer tournament, and BDing away!  Come on eggie! 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#21 of 88 Old 12-02-2010, 07:04 PM

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Weekend Check-In
Name: Cait
Date: 12/2/2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD17-- somewhere around O I guess
Symptoms if they apply: EWCM-- for the last 4 days, every time I think is has stopped, it comes back by the time I'm finishing with work...
When are you thinking of testing: Probably still the 15th, Wed. is my day off
Thoughts: When is my CM going to dry up so I can just start waiting!
Appointments: None this week
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Vitex 800-1200mg daily, B6, Royal Jelly, Pre-natal vitamin, Fish Oil
Do you have any stress triggers: Work, and TRAFFIC driving home from work! Such a bad ride home today... good thing was, 2 of my patients cancelled at the end of the day, but even going home early... It took 45 mins instead of 20... okay, done stressing about that now!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Not working, haha... A private jet to take me to and from work would be nice... I think once I stop having EWCM I will stop stressing, I just want to know that I O'd and then I can wait... 2ww seems like a blessing at this point!... give me a week, I'll change my tune
blush.gif
Partners feelings if applicable:I honestly think after all the BDing this week, he is just plain tired... and trying to study for a big test, so he has a lot on his plate right now. He did ask yesterday when I could start testing, so at least he is interested now in making a baby, yay!

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4******12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
#22 of 88 Old 12-03-2010, 03:54 AM

Weekend Check-In
Name: Bee
Date: 12/3/2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD6
Symptoms if they apply: nope...  except I think I may have a middle ear infection - which explains why my temp is going up right now, instead of waaaaay down like normal
When are you thinking of testing: No idea.  AF is due on the 26th - how much does that suck!
Thoughts:  Think I need to see a doctor if I'm not feeling a little better in the morning...
Appointments: as above
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc:  started taking Vitex yesterday, a new prenatal (instead of the half-dozen bottles I have cluttering up my kitchen bench/cupboard....  
Do you have any stress triggers:  Concert is DONE!!  Now I just have to worry about our Awards night on Tuesday....  then maybe I can sleep....   not that these things really count as stress, I guess - just busy busy busy!!!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: stress?  Haven't got to that part of my cycle yet....  lol  Back to the gym tomorrow (if this flu thing has eased a bit, if it hasn't, Sunday is gym day!!  I missed going while DH was O/s....  walking around the park just doesn't do the trick for me).

Partners feelings if applicable:  wants to make a baby!!

#23 of 88 Old 12-04-2010, 06:21 AM - Thread Starter

Weekend Check-In
Name: Jasmine
Date: 12/4/2010
Where are you in your cycle: CD 9 (And I had to actually go check the calendar so I knew!)
Symptoms if they apply: Slight cramping.
When are you thinking of testing: AF is due around Christmas, figures, so around then.
Thoughts:  Hoping that I scaled down on the exercise enough.
Appointments: None
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc:  Taking maca right now.
Do you have any stress triggers:  Not getting pregnant and my toddler is quite a handful right now.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: lots of stretching, eating well and playing outside with my little boy.

Partners feelings if applicable:  He is being patient.

#24 of 88 Old 12-04-2010, 08:17 AM

Weekend Check-In

Name: TickleToes

Date: Dec 4

Where are you in your cycle: 6 DPO

Symptoms if they apply: Nipples are killing me... I don't think this is a preg symptom though. I think my breasts are just extra-sensitive after last month.

When are you thinking of testing: I guess on the 12th or so? Not sure.

Thoughts: Last try was so exciting and then so heartbreaking... I'm feeling kinda even about it at the moment. I'm really not expecting much.

Appointments: none

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: none

Do you have any stress triggers: too much on my plate... really looking forward to winter break in two weeks

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: reading

Partners feelings if applicable: he's all optomistic, I love him for it.

Plans for this weekend: Homework. First annual meeting and board elections for a dance group I've been organizing is tomorrow... SO much to do for it! I'm really hoping more people will step up and get involved, I'm burnt out.

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#25 of 88 Old 12-04-2010, 08:40 AM

Well guys, I got my + htp, but I'm spotting worse than yesterday. Still not enough to get on undies yet but I had to put on a liner just in case. I'm scared this is another chemical, but here is the test anyway for your viewing pleasure:

SANY0682.jpg

I hope it sticks!! I won't be counting on anything though until this bleeding stops and I get some darker tests going.
TickleToes likes this.

#26 of 88 Old 12-04-2010, 10:42 AM

CONGRATS moofireglow!!! Sending sticky vibes your way!

Weekend Check-In
Name: Heidi
Date: Sat Dec 4
Where are you in your cycle: CD6
Symptoms if they apply: AF is almost over, hooray!
When are you thinking of testing: N/A
Thoughts: Sad... my uncle died yesterday.
Appointments: I saw my gynecologist on Thursday and he prescribed Provera for my short luteal phase. After doing some research about Provera online, I have decided not to take this medication. I am also looking for a new gynecologist... my current gyno told me he was planning to retire soon and I should start looking for someone new. Also I am not 100% satisfied with him!
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Nada
Do you have any stress triggers: I've been feeling pretty relaxed lately!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Meditation, yoga, acupuncture. I've been reading the book Eat, Pray, Love which is wonderful!
Partners feelings if applicable: He was more disappointed than me when AF came I think... I have been calming him down for a change!
Plans for this weekend: Christmas shopping (there is a wonderful arts fair every year around Christmas which just started yesterday, they have such beautiful, original, handmade things there!), meditation session tonight, picking up family from the airport tomorrow and my uncle's funeral on Monday :(

#27 of 88 Old 12-04-2010, 02:13 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats Moon!! Hope it's a sticky bean!

#28 of 88 Old 12-04-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourire View Post

CONGRATS moofireglow!!! Sending sticky vibes your way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJazzy1 View Post

Congrats Moon!! Hope it's a sticky bean!

Thanks so much guys! I really hope this one sticks. I've never had one begin with spotting that lasted, but I was so d@mn happy to see 2 lines that I just had to share smile.gif

#29 of 88 Old 12-04-2010, 10:38 PM

Woohoo!!!!!  joy.gifMoOnFiReGlOw  - sticky vibes baby, sticky vibes!!!!  goodvibes.gif

My DS decided to get my/his old baby doll out this afternoon and was asking how you're supposed to hold a baby...  so I showed him - then he sat on the couch watching a movie, with this baby doll in his lap and the biggest contented smile on his face!  Sigh.  So beautiful luxlove.gif

............  then the movie finished and he proceeded to pretend the doll was a plane and fly it around the room....  duh.gif lol.gif

#30 of 88 Old 12-05-2010, 07:14 AM

Can I join you? I am trying desperately not to stress, test, or obsess...

I am in my first cycle TTC #2

new member Check-In
Name: Sarah
Date: December 5
Where are you in your cycle: CD 23 7 DPO! (which for me is a new record since DD was born!)
Symptoms if they apply: psychosomatic mild nausea
When are you thinking of testing: December 10th is what I tell myself I need to wait for, but if I haven't bled by then, there will be no point in testing...
Thoughts: one day at a time...
Appointments: regular acupuncture
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I am pretty much taking everything I can think of, but I recently added progesterone cream.
Do you have any stress triggers: just whatever swirls around my head
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: knowing that even if I am not pregnant, I have still managed to extend my DPO length which will help me for next cycle
Partners feelings if applicable: excited

mom to: M born Aug 2011 & K 2yo

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page