Bitter Sushi Ladies, December Edition - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 459 Old 12-17-2010, 11:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks lovely love.gif

no, I haven't had any testing YET....  but seeing as we've had a long hiatus from TTC (long story) I guess I've really only had 1 that counts "medically" (the other 3 were about 18months ago).  If it happens again I'll be trying to find a good doctor (all the ones we've seen in our area are horrible).  I have a feeling it might be something to do with my blood type (I'm O-RhD-negative)....  so maybe I need a booster of the anti-D shots I had with DS greensad.gif

Whatever it takes!

#242 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 03:17 AM

11 dpo BFN.... no shock there. However, the progesterone cream is messing with my head, as I have so little cramping now that a pregnancy feels possible, unlike all the cycles before the cream.

MBA: 11 is REALLY quite early to test. I mean, as far as I understand, officially you are not even supposed to test yet. I did not get a positive with dd until 13 dpo and even then it was vary faint. Really, there is not much point in testing early.... and yet I also do.

My dh is sicker than I have ever seen him. 

My one and only sister is so sweet. She just came over with 3 bags of groceries, medicine for dh (she is a doctor and single), and a much wanted Christmas gift for dd. She also gave me way too much money to buy another gift for dd. I feel really spoiled. This is far from the first time. She has only one niece and likes to spoil her. (Not too much, though, as that would get annoying, but just the amount that it feels like way more than could be expected and makes dd feel really spoiled in a good way.) The thing is that sister and I don't see each other often. Yet, she is my big sister and still acts the part.. maybe too much. I think she will "look after me" in a way forever. We are very different in many ways but that is ok. I think we are both starting to accept that and love each other despite of it. I am a crazy, "religious hippy," and she is so organized and has a great career and is just great with her patients. I am very proud of her, actually. And she puts up with me. What more could one hope for... ha ha.

We were supposed to go to a friends' house this afternoon but dd and I still have sore throats and dh is so sick that we can't go. Mentally, I am actually happy to have a quiet day at home. This family has 3 kids younger than dd, one of them still basically a newborn, so it is a bitter sweet house to visit.

Warning, about to write some very Christian thoughts, so please skip if you mind: I love Christmas. I think last year was the first that I found a lot of meaning in the birth of baby Jesus. I take some time alone that night when others have gone to bed and find joy in the idea of getting to hold baby Jesus in my arms. Mary was a mother of only one child... Bet that was sometimes a cross for her, also, no matter what. My arms are empty in a certain way, as dd is no longer a baby... so this is just something very meaningful to me. That I can hold Jesus in a special way in my heart due to the very fact that my arms are empty...

Anyway.... going to test every morning now, just because that is part of what I do at this point in the cycle. You know how it goes.

Once again, I am bad at personals, but I read every word and think of you all!

Mama to a little lady and always praying for more.
#243 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 03:56 AM

LTB, good luck on your testing.

Music, I am really pulling for you, I remember you from before your break. Isn't it sad that I am still here?? greensad.gif

I am very late for af, but got a BFN earlier this week, and I feel af on the way. Who knows. I used a FRER, so I trust the results, though I am tempted to test again.

Thinking of you all hug.gif

Whatever will be, already is...

#244 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 04:25 AM

Oh Beloved hug2.gif  Even when I was on my "break" and not posting at all, I'd drop in just to stalk you, and Miriam, and Tear!  I've been hoping soooooo  hard for you three, and am so happy that Tear has graduated - and so so heartbroken that you and Miriam are still here.  "They" always say "everything happens for a reason".....  well, I damn well want to know what those reasons are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Whatever they are, they suck hairy dogs' balls.  hug2.gif

I came to the conclusion last year that I'm not meant to have anymore babies...  something always seems to happen to stop it (whether it's work, travel or it just plain doesn't stick).  That's not going to stop me trying, dammit!

....again, that is.  eyesroll.gif

#245 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 05:43 AM

Never mind. Looks like that nausea/vomiting yesterday was just food poisoning. What a sick joke that the first time I have ever had food poisoning has to be at a time like this. No pregnancy in 2010 for me. greensad.gif

Going to crawl into a hole now. Maybe look up infertility doctors/clinics while I'm sulking, just to feel more in control. On the plus side, I think the insurance is supposed to cover all testing + 3 IUIs. Not sure about drugs.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#246 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post

Never mind. Looks like that nausea/vomiting yesterday was just food poisoning. What a sick joke that the first time I have ever had food poisoning has to be at a time like this. No pregnancy in 2010 for me. greensad.gif

Going to crawl into a hole now. Maybe look up infertility doctors/clinics while I'm sulking, just to feel more in control. On the plus side, I think the insurance is supposed to cover all testing + 3 IUIs. Not sure about drugs.

That's such a cruel joke! I'm so sorry, Sweet.Bee.

LTB - I loved what you wrote about Christmas. I think I may use that in my quiet time. Thanks!

Amanda praying.gif (31), RN, BSN
Catholic wife to guitar.gif (DH 28); mommy to blahblah.gif (DD 9), jog.gif (DS 6), angel2.gif (DS 11/09), angel1.gif (3/10), angel1.gif (6/10), our rainbow1284.gif (DS 1), and a surprise baby.gif (DD)

#247 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 09:46 AM

#248 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 01:05 PM

I have decided to take another FRER tonight after my Xmas party if af doesn't come. Is that stupid? Is there even a chance?

Sorry Sweet.Bee, I hope you feel better, what cruel timing hug.gif

MBA, wouldn't it be great if we were miraculously in the same DDC, after all of this pessimism? I am so pulling for you.

ETA, Tested, got a BFN. I guess there is no hope.

#249 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 04:19 PM

Sorry about the food poisoning, SweetBee.  I hate how it's so easy to convince ourselves based on symptoms that turn out to be nothing.   

Sorry about the BFN Beloved.  greensad.gif

AFM - Waiting around for AF so I can move on to the next cycle.  I of course stopped the progesterone as soon as I got the blood test results back, but no AF yet, even though I am 18DPO and not pregnant.  Bleh, stupid progesterone.   

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#250 of 459 Old 12-18-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post

Wow, I feel like a celebrity. Sorry I haven't given you anything good to stalk! I appreciate you wanting to check in on me. :hug I'm okay with having had to wait for a baby as long as it happens, and soon. Two years ago wasn't the best timing in many ways (mostly because DH was far less "ready" and invested than he is now), and it's a mixed blessing that nothing happened, but now? Now we're definitely ready, and wasting time. But I'm willing to put all my bitterness aside once a sticky baby shows up because it'll have been worth the wait.

Oh, but you did!  Just not the "good" that we all want...  hug2.gif

And the bolded part is exactly how I feel...  just one sticky bean will just about make up for the rest.  Doesn't mean I won't always wonder...  but ...  you ladies know what I mean.  redface.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post

Oh honey!!  It's times like these the universe needs a big slap upside the head.  hug2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post

I have decided to take another FRER tonight after my Xmas party if af doesn't come. Is that stupid? Is there even a chance?

Sorry Sweet.Bee, I hope you feel better, what cruel timing hug.gif

MBA, wouldn't it be great if we were miraculously in the same DDC, after all of this pessimism? I am so pulling for you.

ETA, Tested, got a BFN. I guess there is no hope.

Damn mama....  I want so bad for it to work for you!!  hug2.gif

I just came home from DS's birthday party at Hungry Jack's (our version of Burger King)....  so warming to see him playing with other kids!!  love.gif

Now, I barely know these kids' mothers even to look at (DH knows them because he does the school run at both ends of the day because I'm at work)....  and I was asked 3 times in the space of an hour when DS was going to have a sibling.  I'm so tired of falling back on my old joke of "when he can find one for a good price on Ebay he can have it".  irked.gif  Sigh.  I know they're just trying to be friendly, and they seem like lovely ladies.  But....  Sigh.

AND there's another newbie mama UTD on the One Thread after just one try.  I can not wait till someone takes it over.  I'm tired of faking it.  AND I feel just awful for feeling like this.  gloomy.gif

AND to top it all off I have heartburn from hell today.  That'll teach me for complaining.  lol.gif

offtopic.gif Are there any bookworms in here?  I'm on holidays for the next 5 weeks or so, so have been voraciously catching up on my reading (just finished the lastest installment of the Wheel of Time series, and reading Mao's Last Dancer at the moment)...  any suggestions?

#251 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 03:33 AM

I somehow can't write under the quote, again.

I am actually a bit surprised that people are that rude. We are often asked if we would like more children which, imo, is an ok question. It makes it easy to say yes, but...

12 dpo, another bfn. Tomorrow is my official "giving up for the cycle" day. Normally I would have felt like af was coming for quite some time now. With progesterone, I don't know my body that way anymore. I have felt really off mentally and physically since yesterday. That might be the new pms for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicoholic View Post
....  and I was asked 3 times in the space of an hour when DS was going to have a sibling.  I'm so tired of falling back on my old joke of "when he can find one for a good price on Ebay he can have it".  irked.gif  Sigh.  I know they're just trying to be friendly, and they seem like lovely ladies.  But....  Sigh.

#252 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 05:13 AM

Music: Have you ever thought of just telling people the truth when they ask if you are going to have more kids? Or is it just too personal? I let people know exactly what's going on when they ask. Or if I don't know them that well, I say "Yes, we'd would really love to have more kids and have been trying for years". I feel like not enough people understand how hard it can be for some of us to have children, and they have no idea about the heartache. So I tend to want to 'get it out there'. I also feel this way about the miscarriages, so anyone who asks gets an earful (not of the awful details, but just the fact that we've had so many and how worn out we are). I think it makes people squirm, but oh well. That's life for us and I'm sick of hiding it (not that I ever hid it all that well).

Glad you had fun watching him play with the other kids, despite the interrogation!

#253 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 06:01 AM

Yes, music... I usually tell people the truth, if they are being rude, it does make them squirm and possibly think twice about asking those sorts of questions next time.

Me? still no af (I am usually a 29 day cycle, and it is current;y cd35, still BFN)

#254 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 08:00 AM

I'm 8dpo and have just started bleeding. what is going on?  I did have one 10day LP a few months back, but the only other short one like this was my first PP cycle, which was 6 days.  What in the world would make this happen?  It feels so defeating to have a short LP, like something is seriously broken.  My temp plummeted yesterday at 7dpo, then cruelly shot up this AM.  It made me so hopeful that I actually tested... before I realized I was bleeding.  I'm not sure if I can trust that temp, though, because I woke up at 4:15 and was awake for a bit, trying to fall back asleep. I then temped at 6:00, which definitely doesn't give me the full 3 hours asleep.

Anyone ever just had a fluky crazy-short LP?  Or is this pretty definitive that I've got a progesterone issue?

I am so f**&^**^ sick of this. can i say that?  Honestly, i don't always feel all that bitter. But today I do.  bitter and broken.

My husband and I are trying to conceive again, while missing our beautiful daughter who was stillborn Jan. 2010
#255 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 08:21 AM

#256 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 08:37 AM

MBA, I think it's cool that you are belly dancing, I hope you get your BFP, we need to graduate! Yay for DECAF FRAPPUCINOS lol.gif I hope there is something else in your belly well, your uterus) Don't give up hope hug.gif

Still no af, Bella and I are baking cookies (my DD)
DSC04428.jpg

#257 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 09:15 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by collieflower View Post

Music: Have you ever thought of just telling people the truth when they ask if you are going to have more kids? Or is it just too personal? I let people know exactly what's going on when they ask. Or if I don't know them that well, I say "Yes, we'd would really love to have more kids and have been trying for years". I feel like not enough people understand how hard it can be for some of us to have children, and they have no idea about the heartache. So I tend to want to 'get it out there'. I also feel this way about the miscarriages, so anyone who asks gets an earful (not of the awful details, but just the fact that we've had so many and how worn out we are). I think it makes people squirm, but oh well. That's life for us and I'm sick of hiding it (not that I ever hid it all that well).

Glad you had fun watching him play with the other kids, despite the interrogation!

I wish I could tell people the truth because I get that question ALL THE TIME and I am so sick of it. I think the truth would make people uncomfortable enough to shut them up. Maybe I'll muster the courage next time.
Quote:

Yes, music... I usually tell people the truth, if they are being rude, it does make them squirm and possibly think twice about asking those sorts of questions next time.

Me? still no af (I am usually a 29 day cycle, and it is current;y cd35, still BFN)

Sorry. Wow, what's up.with the crazy cycle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletjane View Post

I'm 8dpo and have just started bleeding. what is going on?  I did have one 10day LP a few months back, but the only other short one like this was my first PP cycle, which was 6 days.  What in the world would make this happen?  It feels so defeating to have a short LP, like something is seriously broken.  My temp plummeted yesterday at 7dpo, then cruelly shot up this AM.  It made me so hopeful that I actually tested... before I realized I was bleeding.  I'm not sure if I can trust that temp, though, because I woke up at 4:15 and was awake for a bit, trying to fall back asleep. I then temped at 6:00, which definitely doesn't give me the full 3 hours asleep.

Anyone ever just had a fluky crazy-short LP?  Or is this pretty definitive that I've got a progesterone issue?

I am so f**&^**^ sick of this. can i say that?  Honestly, i don't always feel all that bitter. But today I do.  bitter and broken.

Sorry. I had a short LP, but I think it was due to breastfeeding. Wish I could give you an answer.
Quote:

MBA, I think it's cool that you are belly dancing, I hope you get your BFP, we need to graduate! Yay for DECAF FRAPPUCINOS lol.gif I hope there is something else in your belly well, your uterus) Don't give up hope hug.gif

Still no af, Bella and I are baking cookies (my DD)
DSC04428.jpg

DS and I made a bunch of cookies yesterday too. We had a lot of fun.

Music- have you read Devil in the White City?

Afm - nothing. Waiting to O. Waiting for my mom to die. Waiting waiting waiting. I feel like that is all I do.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#258 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 10:58 AM

You know, answering the question about babies does not have to be a long explanation. I think "We just haven't been able to" either makes people quiet or makes them ask sensitive, good questions. I have been known to look like I might start to cry, so I think that may be partly why the people normally are really wonderful for the rest of the conversation. (Then again, I have not really been asked by people who don't care about us to begin with.) With a complete stranger I would probably change the topic after my one line answer.

#259 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessTraveledBy View Post

I am actually a bit surprised that people are that rude. We are often asked if we would like more children which, imo, is an ok question. It makes it easy to say yes, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicoholic View Post
....  and I was asked 3 times in the space of an hour when DS was going to have a sibling.  I'm so tired of falling back on my old joke of "when he can find one for a good price on Ebay he can have it".  irked.gif  Sigh.  I know they're just trying to be friendly, and they seem like lovely ladies.  But....  Sigh.

My favorite answer is "Thanks for asking about my sex life... DH and I throw down all.the.time! Perhaps we are doing it wrong. What is your favorite position?" loveeyes.gif

That usually shuts them up.

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11
#260 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:

You know, answering the question about babies does not have to be a long explanation. I think "We just haven't been able to" either makes people quiet or makes them ask sensitive, good questions. I have been known to look like I might start to cry, so I think that may be partly why the people normally are really wonderful for the rest of the conversation. (Then again, I have not really been asked by people who don't care about us to begin with.) With a complete stranger I would probably change the topic after my one line answer.

I always say "we're working on it"...

Depending on my mood I feel like giving them details if they continue to pry. I tell you what, I will never ask another woman when she is having more kids!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#261 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 01:40 PM

Yes, I tend to say "we're working on it," or if I am in a mood, "thanks for asking, we have had 2 m/c in the past 2 years" or "Why do you ask?" and let them squirm. greensad.gif

I am going absolutely crazy, imagining that I am one of those women who don't test BFP until really late because af is not even showing signs of starting. I was having signs, but now... nothing.

I keep checking and not even a pink tinge. I am not sure what to do, waste another FRER? Those things are way too expensive. I know that I will probably post later thst I am on cd1. New beginnings, and not in the limbo I am in now.

Should I test, or wait?

#262 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post

1.  The one thing that holds me back from telling people is the TMI factor. I don't want to be seen as that person who tries to make everything all about herself by turning an innocent question into a "HERE IS MY LIFE STORY" thing. 

2.  Garth Nix! Anything by Garth Nix! He's an Aussie, too lol.gif Young adult fantasy series and they're all amazing. I can't help it; it's my favorite genre (but no Twilight for me). I recommend The Morrow Days series (Mister Monday, Grim Tuesday, etc) or Sabriel and its sequels.

I keep hearing about Wheel of Time and have a bunch of friends who love it. I need to get on that... I wonder if DH has any of those books... that's Robert Jordan, right?

3.  I'm all dressed up :D I have friends coming over for a holiday party in two hours. It'll be a nice distraction. Tomorrow morning is my beta. I'm having occasional crampiness and that's happened, starting on various "dpo"s, for the past several cycles before AF shows up, so even though I know it doesn't "mean anything" I find myself sighing and mentally preparing for the "time wastedness" of a missed cycle while we're on vacation.

ETA: Oh! Also! My amazing, handsome, wonderful DH found the BEST THING EVER today... DECAF FRAPPUCINOS. WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE. THERE IS ONE IN MY BELLY RIGHT NOW. THIS MERITS BEING TYPED ALL IN CAPS.

I couldn't be bothered separating all into separate boxes...  so I just used lines....  lol.gif

1.  That's exactly why I try to joke myself out of it.  I HATE being the centre of attention for any reason - even when it's just being given flowers for putting on a concert...  I try to ignore my birthday for the exact same reason!!!!  lol.gif

2.  Yes, Robert Jordan (and Brandon Sanderson now, because Jordan is no longer with us.  The story is still good...  just a less mature way of writing, if that makes sense.  I think Jordan's wife did make a good choice in Sanderson though).

I love Robin Hobb too...  and Jeffrey Deaver (just for a macabre change of genre....lol.gif).....  I have so many books I need to buy a new bookshelf SOON.  The piles next to the full one just do not look good.

Nix?  Is it sad I don't know that name? Sheepish.gif But that gives me a good reason to go shopping!!!!  Book-shopping is the only kind of shopping I like!!! Woo hoo!!!  

3.  Par-tay!!!!  I'm SO looking forward to going away this weekend!!! Not exactly a party, but a nice distraction all the same!

And the fraps absolutely deserves capitals!!!  Hmm...  I need to go see if Gloria Jeans does them here....

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcr View Post

Music- have you read Devil in the White City?

That's Erik Larson, yes?  I haven't read it, but I've read about it...  It's on my list of "books to find"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamerle View Post

Quote:

My favorite answer is "Thanks for asking about my sex life... DH and I throw down all.the.time! Perhaps we are doing it wrong. What is your favorite position?" loveeyes.gif

That usually shuts them up.

LTB  - That's a much more tolerable question!  If only people thought about what words they were going to use before they open their mouth....eyesroll.gif

mamamerleROTFLMAO.gifI'll have to try that one!!!  Especially seeing as one of the ladies yesterday was 7 months pg with her 3rd...  maybe she knows something I don't.....  lol

Quote:

I am going absolutely crazy, imagining that I am one of those women who don't test BFP until really late because af is not even showing signs of starting. I was having signs, but now... nothing.

I keep checking and not even a pink tinge. I am not sure what to do, waste another FRER? Those things are way too expensive. I know that I will probably post later thst I am on cd1. New beginnings, and not in the limbo I am in now.

Should I test, or wait?

I thought I was going crazy last month - and I was only 2 days late (which is way weird for me)....  I can NOT imagine being almost a week and nothing (the only time I was ever that late was when I came off b/c 7 years ago)!!  EVERYTHING is crossed that you're just a late tester....  fingersx.gif

You've got to do what you're comfortable with...  but if it were me in the same situation, I'd probably wait.

I did say "probably"....   hug2.gif

#263 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:

Yes, I tend to say "we're working on it," or if I am in a mood, "thanks for asking, we have had 2 m/c in the past 2 years" or "Why do you ask?" and let them squirm. greensad.gif

Should I test, or wait?

Beloved, how long has it been since you tested?

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#264 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post

Quote:

Should I test, or wait?

Beloved, how long has it been since you tested?

Yesterday. I am 5 days late, I am never late!!!! But BFN so there must be some other explanation, but I am actually getting more excited each time I go check and there is nothing there. Setting myself up for a fall greensad.gif

#265 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 03:45 PM

Here are some pics, me baking cookies with DD, and another Xmas picture. I had a nice day, do I look knocked up??? (just kidding)
658.jpg
524.jpg
434.jpg

#266 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 04:04 PM

Sorry those photos were so large redface.gif

#267 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 04:28 PM

Beautiful photos, Beloved.  Very sweet.  

I actually almost never get asked about when/if I'm having kids.  Is it my age?  The fact we are TTC#1?  I don't know.  I think I would be honest without details if I were asked.  

AFM - AF is here.  Feels odd to be pleased about that, but I just wanted to move on to the next cycle since I'd already had the neg blood test.   

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#268 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 06:24 PM
rcr

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sorry about af, kyamo. Yes, it is probably because you are ttc #1. I never got asked that question until I has DS.

Beloved, cute photos! I would probably wait to test...but I am really stingy about testing (too many wasted tests, perhaps)

Music- yes, eric Larson. If you were in the US I would send you some old books.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#269 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter

Beloved - if you are pregnant, you'll be pregnant on monday, and tuesday, and wednesday, all the way until that sweet baby is in your arms.  Wait.  Enjoy the possibility - you've had so many months without the possibility of a baby growing inside you. 

musicoholic likes this.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#270 of 459 Old 12-19-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post

Beloved - if you are pregnant, you'll be pregnant on monday, and tuesday, and wednesday, all the way until that sweet baby is in your arms.  Wait.  Enjoy the possibility - you've had so many months without the possibility of a baby growing inside you. 

Thank you, just what I needed to hear smile.gif

I will wait, because it is only a possibility, and not even a probability. Still no af though.
musicoholic likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page