The Awesome ONE THREAD for Dec. 5th - Dec. 11th - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 12:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

A2E - Glad you are feeling better!  And heck no, 3pm is not too early for a glass of wine.  Cheers!  drink.gif

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 01:30 PM

Gozal: That sounds frustrating but hopefully you'll get answers soon and be able to figure out the next step.

LovingBaby: crossing fingers for you...

A2E:  Agreed.  3pm is so not too early for a glass of wine.  I have a little group of moms and little boys that DS and I have gotten together with every week since the boys were a few months old.  First we got together for lunch...which always included wine.  Then "happy  hour" (3:30-5:30)...which also included wine or some other alcoholic beverage.  Now we're meeting at 10:30am so it's just coffee and tea.

AFM...I was just getting DS ready for his nap and when he climbed up on my lap for a story he patted my tummy and said "Is there a baby in here?"  DH and I haven't been talking that much about TTC in front of him, and when we do it's mostly "in code."  But, there are other pregnant mommies in his life and the other day he was saying something about being born and I said he used to be in my tummy before he was born...a fact which he decided to deny. eyesroll.gif

So, my spotting is kinda...weird......or maybe I'm just trying to read between lines that aren't there.  Defintely some brownish spotting this morning, but the last 4-5 hours I've only see kinda pink or brown tinged CM.  This is 17DPO and still high temps...in fact this morning went up 1/10 from yesterday.  BUT, I did get up to pee about 2 hours before temping.  BUT, I get up to pee 2-4 hours before temping probably every 2-3 days anyway.  And our bed was extra toasty last night...added the wool mattress topper and put on the down quilt.  I wish this wasn't my first cycle back on the temping train.  My old charts (before pregnancy) were all 14-15 day luteal phases.  Seems weird that this one is going on past that.  Maybe if spotting doesn't get heavier today/tonight and my temp is still high in the morning I should test again...??

15-17DPO is too late for implantation spotting, right?

And while I'm definitely not having anything "flow-ish" it's certainly more than a few specks of blood.  I've just been wearing a pantyliner and it's totally sufficient.

Officially obsessing too much.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#63 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 01:52 PM

MelungeonMW - congrats on your partners job an i hope the work trip does not inter fear with O!

Attached2Elijah - So sorry, the burn out sucks. 3pm is not too early! :) I have considered it many a day! I love when I am cooking with wine or beer, then I don't feel guilty for drinking a bit before DH is home form work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTCChloeOrConner View Post

Morning, ladies.

Sorry, A2E. =(

AFM: AF still isn't here, but I tested - again this morning with FMU. My boobs are still killing me though. I had some minor cramps last night, so I expected to start this morning, but... Nope. Do you think the B-Complex could have lengthened my cycle???

I think B-complex could most certainly lengthen LP. This was my first cycle on B-complex and progesterone, if I had not gotten a BFP I was interested to see how my LP was impacted and also how my period would turn out. I typically have an 8 day period, the last 4 or 5 days being light or spotting, I was really hoping it would be shorter.

gozal - Thank you! I am feeling good, tired and a little crampy, but nothing unbearable. I will endure just about anything to stay PG!

I hope you get helpful answers from the tests, keep us posted!

not_telling - Have you tested? Implantation spotting/bleeding can occur up to 6 weeks I think. At least that is what the ER doc told me when I went in bleeding at 6 weeks with DD1. It can take a while for them to burrow in there.

Thanks again to everyone for the warm wishes. I am feeling good. I will call the doctor sometime next week, I would feel like a nut calling before I was even 4 weeks. If I were not on progesterone already I would to get tests and a prescription, but since I am on it I don't think there is much else I can do other then try to relax! I have enough IC tests to last over a week, I can obsess over them for now! Today's was darker!

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#64 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 01:54 PM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephandOwen View Post

AF has started full force.... on day 10 of this pack of pills. ARGH! I'm debating just stopping the pill right now and seeing what happens. Ideally I would get pregnant this cycle and not have to worry about AF during our wedding/honeymoon... but being realistic I have to figure out if I want to stop the pill and risk AF during our wedding/honeymoon or keep taking this pack and risking AF starting during our wedding/honeymoon. Hmmmm.... neither seem to be a great option. LOL!

Yeah that's a tough choice! If it were me, I would stop the pills... the more time you have to recover from all those artificial hormones being in your body, the sooner you will get your BFP!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#65 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter

Big Bob has been initiated. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/ElijahsMom/winencheese001.jpg

He holds 3/4 of a bottle of wine. drink.gif

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#66 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourire View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephandOwen View Post

AF has started full force.... on day 10 of this pack of pills. ARGH! I'm debating just stopping the pill right now and seeing what happens. Ideally I would get pregnant this cycle and not have to worry about AF during our wedding/honeymoon... but being realistic I have to figure out if I want to stop the pill and risk AF during our wedding/honeymoon or keep taking this pack and risking AF starting during our wedding/honeymoon. Hmmmm.... neither seem to be a great option. LOL!

Yeah that's a tough choice! If it were me, I would stop the pills... the more time you have to recover from all those artificial hormones being in your body, the sooner you will get your BFP!

Thanks! I talked to dp about it and he was pretty much "do whatever you want, if we get pregnant now it's all good". Woo! So last night was my last pill! Please move me to WAITING TO O!!!

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#67 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 03:40 PM

I tested on 13DPO and was negative...hmmm...up to 6 weeks, huh?

Well, that would certainly be an interesting turn of events.  Of course, I was doing some reading online and now I'm (a teensy bit) anxious that it could be an ectopic pregnancy or something else not fun.  But, most likely tomorrow my temp will be lower and AF will say, "oh!  sorry!  just running a bit late...it's ok, I'm here now..." thumb.gif

Quote:

not_telling - Have you tested? Implantation spotting/bleeding can occur up to 6 weeks I think. At least that is what the ER doc told me when I went in bleeding at 6 weeks with DD1. It can take a while for them to burrow in there.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#68 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 04:44 PM

Hi Ladies!

A2E:  Woohoo for wine!! That glass is GINORMOUS!!!! :)

TTCCOC and not_telling-  Fingers crossed for you two!!!

Just stopped into say hi.  Nothing going on here at 8 DPO.  

Lauren (28) married to DH (28) 11/4/2007.  Expecting our little peanut August 22, 2011!
#69 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 06:02 PM

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

A2E- any time after noon is OK with me for wine!

TTCCoC &  not telling- good luck, ill cross my fingers for you!!

StephandOwen: Yay!! I love when the men in our lives talk all sensible idea.gif

AFM: 5 DPO, nothing has changed, I had little pains in my uterus area all day, but being on so many new things this cycle I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Tomorrow is CD 23, which is when I started spotting last cycle, but I am expecting a longer cycle this month b/c of B6, Vitex and just normally my cycle goes short one month and 'long' the next- usually 27/29, but last month was 25... Hmmph, the wait goes on.

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4******12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
#70 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 06:09 PM

Well, I got a minor case of bloat at work tonight. I texted DH and was like, "The bloating has begun, now we wait for the blood"... Then the bloating disappeared. Then the upper leg pains started and I just 'felt' like the bleeding was about the begin. It was the whole... Everytime I feel something down there, I go running for the bathroom thinking it's her! But it never happened, and I'm back to normal now. This is weird.

But I fully expect AF to show up any day now, being the realist that I am. Especially since my boobs don't really hurt anymore like they have been. Hmph.

I told DH if we weren't pregnant by Jan., I was going to start temping. =( He said, "Why are you so sure it's you? You keep doing all these things for yourself and you may not even be the problem. I'll make an appointment to get checked out before you start temping." I freaking love him. =D

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#71 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 07:54 PM

Ttcchloeorconnor(dude do you have a NAME already?  I always mess up spelling your username lol!)  It ain't over till it's over!  I was FOR SURE getting af with three of pregnancies. ;)  And your dh is too sweet!

Jeri:  LMAO!

4dpo sucks.  BORING!  Can't rely on any symptoms at all because of the stupid progesterone! So I wait.  I have over 50 IC in the cupboard, calling my name lol.  Luckily our new little guy is a wonderful distraction this week, even if he is going to be transferred to grandma's soon!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#72 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 08:16 PM

Nicole. ;-) LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

Ttcchloeorconnor(dude do you have a NAME already?  I always mess up spelling your username lol!)  It ain't over till it's over!  I was FOR SURE getting af with three of pregnancies. ;)  And your dh is too sweet!

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

#73 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 08:39 PM

One of my Baby Think It Overs in high school was named Connor. orngbiggrin.gif Well, I think that was the middle name, I can't remember the first name.  Whoops.  I love the name Chloe too but my sister's ex BIL and SIL just named their baby "Khloe" so they ruined it for me.

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

#74 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 08:44 PM

I've always, always, always loved Chloe. Conner was one DH and I brainstormed together. We want 4. So far we have Chloe Marie (My Mom and my's middle name is Marie), Conner Dean (My Dad's middle name is Dean), Jackson Thomas (My GPa's name is Jack and my DH's middle name is Thomas), and... The last girl name is unknown at this point, but her middle name will be Ann, after DH's Mom. =D

P.S. Still no AF yet. *Not getting my hopes up!!!* But in one hour, she's officially one day late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urchin_grey View Post

One of my Baby Think It Overs in high school was named Connor. orngbiggrin.gif Well, I think that was the middle name, I can't remember the first name.  Whoops.  I love the name Chloe too but my sister's ex BIL and SIL just named their baby "Khloe" so they ruined it for me.

#75 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 09:39 PM

LMAO at the names Nicole!  :D  We had our "two of each" planned...then we had three girls! I really really want to be able to use our boy name!   If we end up with twin boys (har har...until i remember that dd1 was a clomid twin!) one would be connor. :)

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#76 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urchin_grey View Post

Chloe with a K reminds me of Khloe Khardashian... I think that's how you spell it. And, gross.

#77 of 194 Old 12-07-2010, 10:42 PM

I know having all of these names planned out will only cause me to have 923874 of the same sex, but it's fun to play!!! =D IDK why I chose Conner with an 'e'... I guess it's just the way I pronounce it. But seeing as everyone else is spelling it with an 'o', I feel like he'll go through his whole life with people misspelling his name... Like I have... My name does NOT have an 'h' in it. LOL I am NOT Nichole. I am Nicole. =D So I might have to change it to Connor... We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

LMAO at the names Nicole!  :D  We had our "two of each" planned...then we had three girls! I really really want to be able to use our boy name!   If we end up with twin boys (har har...until i remember that dd1 was a clomid twin!) one would be connor. :)

#78 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 12:16 AM

Ah, I knew of Kim Khardashian but didn't know there was a Khloe too.  I'm guessing in their case, they wanted to be different when choosing their girls name because ALL of the males in their family (even the brothers) have the same 3-4 names.  My sister's ex was very, very angry when she refused to use any of their names. lol.gif  I mean, family names are one thing, but even the brothers share some of the same names and its to the point that Brother #1 goes by his middle and Brother #2 goes by a nickname of his middle name because too many of their names are the same as other family members.  When you have to start doing that, its time to branch out. LOL

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

#79 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 04:04 AM

A2E - That glass of wine looks fantastic!  I hope you enjoyed!!

TTCCorC - My fingers are crossed for you!  And that's FANTASTIC that your DH was so ready to go for testing before you even start temping.  I've gotten DH to agree to testing before we make the move towards have surgery on my blocked fallopian tube, but am having issues getting him to agree to any earlier than that.  Lucky you! 

not_telling - I hope you get your BFP soon!  My fingers are crossed.

AFM - 2dpo.  Nothing to report, except some cramping yesterday (maybe late O cramps?).  The 2ww stinks.

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#80 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 05:07 AM

Good morning ladies!

not_telling and TTCCOC -- Bah!!!  You guys have me obsessing!  I am anxiously waiting to see what happens for you guys!!! Fingers crossed!!! :)

A2E -- how was your bottle of wine last night?  :)

AFM...9 DPO.  No desire to test.  Too scared to see a negative and convinced I will never get a BFP.  :-P  Weird cramping this morning but hard to tell if it's uterine or other things.  Temp went up a bit but isn't out of range compared to previous charts.  AF is due on Monday, so we'll see how next week goes. 

Lauren (28) married to DH (28) 11/4/2007.  Expecting our little peanut August 22, 2011!
#81 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 05:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonadl2 View Post

Good morning ladies!

not_telling and TTCCOC -- Bah!!!  You guys have me obsessing!  I am anxiously waiting to see what happens for you guys!!! Fingers crossed!!! :)

AFM...9 DPO.  No desire to test.  Too scared to see a negative and convinced I will never get a BFP.  :-P  Weird cramping this morning but hard to tell if it's uterine or other things.  Temp went up a bit but isn't out of range compared to previous charts.  AF is due on Monday, so we'll see how next week goes. 

It was fantastic! Paired with crackers and cheese and some salad, I had a fantastic night despite waking up to AF this morning. I really didn't even mind seeing her since last night was so nice. :)

I think I'm going to take this month and next month and work on losing a bit of weight as I am a bit fluffy. I lost 25 pounds right before I got my BFP with Eden so I think it will help this time around too since I am the same size I was before losing that weight. Should be fun to try to do THAT during the holidays, lol. But I'm excited to focus on something else for a bit. We're still going to try to BD during the right time and all but no OPKs, herbs, obsessing and still debating whether I'm going to chart at all this month.... I think that would be harder on me though just because I'm OCD and keeping track makes me feel better. So I still have to decide on that.... but am mainly just going to chill and get healthy :)

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#82 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 05:40 AM

Quote:

LOL.... she didn't have a bottle, just a glass full. Makes it sound so much better that way lol.gif

We have a list of names too. LOL! 5 boy names and 5 girl names (not first-middle, just single names for now- if it's a boy it will have Neil for a middle name since that's dp's and his dad's and yada yada middle name. If it's a girl the first or middle name will be Noelle because dp likes it and thinks it's close enough to a girl version of Neil). We only plan on having 1 more baby. It might be a little difficult to pick 1 name out of 10. LOL! And Connor is on our list of boy names too. thumb.gif Just for poops and giggles, because I'm wasting time.... our list of names...

Lily

Kylee (or Kylie)

Zoe(y)

Serena

Noelle

Connor

Nathanial

Hunter (I don't really like this one but dp does so to appease him it made it to the list. I figure I've got time to talk him out of it, if we do end up with a boy... LOL!)

Ryan

Gavin

#83 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 06:04 AM

Steph: I LOVE Gavin. It's such an awesome name. I need to have 29837439 kids to satisfy all the names I like, otherwise my poor children might end up with 16 first/middle names. Hahahaha.

AF still hasn't shown her face. This whole, let's play mind games on Nicole business... Is old. >:-( I also have no bloat, no cramps, no sore boobs... No NOTHING.

I woke up this morning to my doggy having a seizure. BOO. We go to the vet in 2 hours. I really hope it's not something that requires me to have to shove a pill down her throat everyday for the rest of her life...

#84 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 06:10 AM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Our criteria for a name is to have one that can be pronounced easily in French, English and Italian (DH is italian, we live in the french part of Canada, and we speak English at home)! I am still upset that my parents named me Heidi which is soooooo hard to pronounce/spell for french people and I am half french so I have a lot of trouble with my name! So far we have been able to agree on Liliana for a girl... that is DH's grandmother's name, he lived with her for 10 years and I also lived with her and DH for a year. She passed away shortly after DH and I got our own place, she was the sweetest person ever.

We are having more trouble with the boys names, and I am convinced I am going to have a boy first! My favourite is Matteo/Mateo... DH is hesitant on that one because however we decide to spell it, half the people our little boy encounters in his life will get the # of T's wrong and DH is very sensitive about that because his name is Philippe and he has spent his whole life correcting people on the # of L's and P's in his name and it drives him nuts! However I love this name and we could call him Matt for short so maybe I will convince DH eventually! I like to point out to DH that the name Liliana can have the same issues (Lilliana, Lilianna, Lillianna, Lilyanna, etc) but we are definitely going to use that one if we have a girl.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#85 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 06:14 AM - Thread Starter

I, too, love Gavin... Elijah had a little boy in his class in a wheel chair named Gavin last year and he was the sweetest, most amazing little boy I have ever met. He made me love that name. <3

I also love Lily! I love very feminine names for girls... like flowers, gems or ... gardens! LOL! -- but I've had to deal with having a masculine name all my life so I tend to go for the girly names :)

I don't know that I could ever top Eden's name for names that I love... I'm so in love with her name and how well it fits her. Elijah's name I've never really been crazy about (I do love his nickname, Eli.... which he never actually uses! GRR!) ... and with our last name, I can't use the boy name I love the most because it sounds like a horrible porn star name, lol. If we have another boy, hubby is set on Rocky ... ick! I guess it's not as bad as the name my neighbor just picked out if it's a girl.... Stella Star.. ROTFL! (or even one our friend recently named her daughter... Serenity Devine)

#86 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 06:45 AM

Jeri- that's funny. Owen was supposed to be "Elijah" (Eli for short) but after he was born I just didn't think it fit him. That and ex's mom had already started calling him Eli even though I made it perfectly clear that we hadn't decided on a name. That pissed me off so I refused to name him Elijah. LOL! Hormonal pregnant (or recently not-pregnant) women... LOL! So his middle name is Elijah, but I think Owen fits him really really well. Which is funny because we hadn't even considered the name Owen. It just popped into my head when the nurse came into the room the day after he was born and said I couldn't take him home until I filled out the birth certificate. Owen was the first name to come to my mind, so that was it. If we do have another baby I think we'll stick to the not telling anyone the name (or even potential names) until the baby is born, to avoid all of that. I was young when I had Owen and totally had my mom convinced I was going to name him Moon Rocket. About a week before he was born my mom was begging me to reconsider it (I had told everyone his name was Moon Rocket just to get them to leave me alone). She must have thought I was a crazy nut! LOL!

#87 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 07:30 AM

Hi ladies, may I join you?  CD 8 here and not much going on, can I be added to Waiting to O?  I have two sweet boys from my previous marriage who are 9 and 11 and this is our 2nd cycle trying for #3 (or #1, for my husband!)  No idea what to expect, as I had my first two in my early 20's and didn't really have to "try".  So, I am charting and taking some herbal stuff and hoping for the best!

#88 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 07:41 AM

Welcome rockymtnmama! I have 1 son, who is 7, from a previous relationship so we are starting over again too :)

#89 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 07:57 AM

So AF is due today.  I am awaiting. . . 

A2E Nice wine glass!  Glad you had a peaceful evening :)

Nicole, hope your doggy is okay.  FX AF stays away and that BFP appears!!!

Not Telling - FX for you too!!  energy.gif

Liz 27 - Happily married for 8 years! Mom to three awesome boys ages 7 and 6 and 1

#90 of 194 Old 12-08-2010, 08:26 AM

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

My AF is due on Monday too, but I O'd late so I'm only on 6 DPO. I don't really have any symptoms now though, I hope that you get your BFP this week!!!

Quote:

Good morning ladies!

I love Liliana, I wish we had picked that 3 years ago, because that is when we named our cat Lily, so that is out for a baby now :( Matthew was also our top name for a boy until a few months ago when DH decided he would really prefer Andrew (Drew), and our girl name is Annaliese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourire View Post

Our criteria for a name is to have one that can be pronounced easily in French, English and Italian (DH is italian, we live in the french part of Canada, and we speak English at home)! I am still upset that my parents named me Heidi which is soooooo hard to pronounce/spell for french people and I am half french so I have a lot of trouble with my name! So far we have been able to agree on Liliana for a girl... that is DH's grandmother's name, he lived with her for 10 years and I also lived with her and DH for a year. She passed away shortly after DH and I got our own place, she was the sweetest person ever.

We are having more trouble with the boys names, and I am convinced I am going to have a boy first! My favourite is Matteo/Mateo... DH is hesitant on that one because however we decide to spell it, half the people our little boy encounters in his life will get the # of T's wrong and DH is very sensitive about that because his name is Philippe and he has spent his whole life correcting people on the # of L's and P's in his name and it drives him nuts! However I love this name and we could call him Matt for short so maybe I will convince DH eventually! I like to point out to DH that the name Liliana can have the same issues (Lilliana, Lilianna, Lillianna, Lilyanna, etc) but we are definitely going to use that one if we have a girl.

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4******12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page