The Awesome ONE THREAD for Dec. 5th - Dec. 11th - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 194 Old 12-09-2010, 01:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by not_telling View Post For a boy (or a girl, too...), I love August, but DH was not onboard with this name when we were choosing names for DS. 

I have a (boy) student named Augustino....  he's enormously talented - like, potential to be brilliant! (I just wish he'd use it more constructively.... lol.gif)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post I can't wait until all these performances are over.  I'm beat!

I hear you!!!  I'm so glad I'm done for the year...  2 more staff days to go then summer holidays!!!!!!!!  coolshine.gif thumbsup.gif

AFM:  my temp took a huge nose-dive this morning....  I mean, it looks like a kamikaze plane!!  dizzy.gif  

#122 of 194 Old 12-09-2010, 05:23 PM

I first encountered the name August when I had a student by that name about 9 years ago.  Loved the kid, loved the name.  DH says he just can't get past the idea that August is a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicoholic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_telling View Post For a boy (or a girl, too...), I love August, but DH was not onboard with this name when we were choosing names for DS. 

I have a (boy) student named Augustino....  he's enormously talented - like, potential to be brilliant! (I just wish he'd use it more constructively.... lol.gif)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post I can't wait until all these performances are over.  I'm beat!

I hear you!!!  I'm so glad I'm done for the year...  2 more staff days to go then summer holidays!!!!!!!!  coolshine.gif thumbsup.gif

AFM:  my temp took a huge nose-dive this morning....  I mean, it looks like a kamikaze plane!!  dizzy.gif  

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#123 of 194 Old 12-09-2010, 11:41 PM

August is a great name! 

Speaking of pets, my mouse gave birth today!  What I wouldn't give to have a 20 day gestation (okay, not really, that's a bit too quick).

Oh!  Today DS and I met up with one of my friends from high school and her two little ones.  We hadn't seen each other since the summer after graduation, so about 7 years.  She's expecting #3 so after we let the kids play, I tagged along to her appointment with her midwife, and then we played carseats to see what would fit 3-across in her car (I'm a tech).  Oh, and my friend is a member here too!  I actually accidentally ran across her here on MDC when she was posting in the tribal areas section when she was pregnant with her second child.  We're from a TINY town, so I knew it had to be her.  Its so cool that we both turned out to be into natural birth/parenting though!

Anyway, that was my excitement for the week, other than feeling really beat tonight and having a low grade fever.  I'm hoping its a good sign and I'm not just getting sick!

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

#124 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 05:01 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Good morning everyone!  Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

Me: Choral concert was great! I keep getting compliments on my solos.  I spend most of my day blushing because of it!  Nice to know I'm doing well though! lol violin.gifguitar.gif 2whistle.gif

Know what the coolest thing about today is though? DAY OFF!!!  WOOOOOO!! No performances today!  (I do have a quicky-lesson for vln and the last chorus class but I'm just running the solo in the lesson and watching and evaluating last night's concert in class.)  I get to go home and Skype with J and start studying for finals. Yes!

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#125 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 05:03 AM

Clomid question (jillybeans??) - My temp spiked today, higher than it's ever been during my LP, unless I've been sick (I'm not sick at all, feeling great).  Can Clomid cause higher than normal LP temps?  Or could it just be a fluke?  My temp isn't that high on a normal day after I've been awake and moving all day. 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#126 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 05:45 AM

Gah, I go off to work for a few days and suddenly so much catching up to do! 

TTCCoC - I'm sorry AF showed and about your puppy.  If you do have to keep giving the pill long term and puppy catches on to the ham trick you can try coating it in peanut butter.  Most dogs can't get the peanut butter off without also swallowing the pill.  I also like using liverwurst, the smell is pretty strong and dogs looooove it!

ValH - FX for some "beginner's luck" on the clomid cycle!

I'm loving all the name talk and feel much better that DP and I aren't the only crazy ones who have thought/decided this already!  We picked Adam Richard for a boy cause DP's family has this weird thing with at least one kiddo in each generation having ARV for the initials.  I've been trying to get him to reverse the names though cause Richard Adams wrote Watership Down and that's one of my all time favorite books.  For a girl we both really like Cassandra, no middle name yet.  It doesn't even have a particular reason, more of a just because.

AFM - Please move me to Waiting to Know ,  I'm pretty sure I O'd on Sunday but I'm not temping so not 100% sure. I had a +OPK on Saturday and some pain on my right side, despite having taken tylenol that day cause I was sick, plus CM has been dry since Monday.  I don't have a ton of hope this go around since we were both sick right around O but this is the earliest ever that I've have sore BBs.  I'm going to start full out charting next month I think.  At least AF will be due right before Christmas and I'll have most of the holiday craziness out of the way by then.  IF I test early (trying not to!) I think I'll hold out until the 19th.  It's our Christmas party at work and if it's negative I'll have a drink. 

Alexis, mom to DS 11/99 DD1 01/02 and DD2 09/23/11.
#127 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 06:28 AM - Thread Starter

I have no desire to do anything related to TTC this month... I think this is going to be kind of a "break" cycle for us... we'll still DTD at the right times and I'll probably still start my soy tonight... but I don't think I'm going to do OPKs and I will probably be pretty lazy about temping... I'm just losing my gusto on the whole issue. I don't want to be doing this for 2+ years again... and I just have this sneaking suspicion that I can't shake that it's just not going to happen again for us... I don't have anything to back that up. I just don't see it happening. Maybe that's pessimistic or maybe I'm just protecting myself from the let-down every month but we haven't used birth control for 4 years before actually TTC and nothing happened...so why would it now just because I chart and use OPKs? I know when I ovulate without those things... and we timed it great several times without anything happening.... the charting/OPKs just get my hopes up. I want another baby so badly... but I don't think I can keep going with this TTC thing much longer. :(

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#128 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 07:32 AM

Val:  Clomid can cause higher than normal temps overall, but won't cause spikes like that.  Lookin good!!!

afm, I tested with a wondfo today(7dpo, knew it would be negatory) and i'm happy there are NO EVAPS!!!! Yay!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#129 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 07:34 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

I am out of town but I thought I would let you guys move me to Waiting to Know. I had a wicked ovulation Tuesday.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#130 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 07:43 AM

ValH- looking good

A2E-hug.gif it really sucks when TTC crosses the line from fun and exciting to sort of a "chore" followed by a big let down when AF shows. Hopefully the soy will do it for you.

jillybeans-fingersx.gif

AFM- I got a BFP this morning! I am really happy, but part of me is scared because a few people who looked at my charts had said that I had a "weak" ovulation. Iam going to try not to worry about it, but I know it will be in the back of my mind.

#131 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 07:48 AM

Ack, away from the computer for a day and so much news stuff going on! I'm so sorry to hear that so many had an unwelcome visit from AF. On the other hand, what an awesome group of gals we've got here...veterinarians, musicians, thoughtful mamas, foster mamas...I am impressed with us!

So, I got my blood test results yesterday - good news and bad news. The good news is, I am probably completely fine and healthy and just have to wait it out until my body returns to fertility. The bad news is, I am apparently nature's wetnurse and that may take a while. Almost 10 weeks after complete weaning, my prolactin level is over double the "high" cutoff. My doctor thinks it is extremely unlikely that I'd ovulate in the coming month with levels this high, and there is essentially nothing to do but wait. There is a drug that blocks prolactin, which I may be prescribed in 2 months if my prolactin is still so elevated, but dr. feels that it will resolve on its own. He seems to expect that I will return to fertility within the next 2 months. I asked whether prolactin drops at a steady rate (like 5 ng/ml per week or something like that), and he said it doesn't exactly work that way. It's more like there's a threshold and once I reach it, I will probably see a relatively immediate return to ovulation. But, probably not this month.

So, in the meantime I am temping, checking cm & cp, and trying not to be totally impatient. In the greater scheme of things this is fine. Not what I expected and I'm frustrated that no one at the ob/gyn ever thought to tell me, "You know, if you want to get pregnant again, you may be in that small minority that has to wean, and even then it could well be 6 months." Honestly I would have done things differently. I am already having guilt about the fact that I won't be able to nurse future kiddos as long as I did DS. Is that ridiculous?

I do feel like my body is doing something lately - after years of a dry "basic infertile pattern" (as per tcoyf) while breastfeeding, I am having lots more cm and plenty of tantalizing twinges. At least now I know not to really expect that to mean anything until January or so. 

And even though this is a novel already, I just have to add - re: names - Sourire, we have a similar situation! That made it pretty easy for us because there are only a handful of names that would even work. I do hear your husband and the whole having to spell your name out all the time issue. My name is common and classical in my native country but in the States...not so much. My DS's name is common and classical in both. :) And beautiful, of course, or I wouldn't have given it! I love both Matteo and Lilliana. I also have lots of Augusts in my family tree, Central Europe in the 19th century. I love that one too. June and April are nice names, why not August? I do understand the DH though, sometimes it's hard to get past the "plain sense" of a word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourire View Post

Our criteria for a name is to have one that can be pronounced easily in French, English and Italian (DH is italian, we live in the french part of Canada, and we speak English at home)! I am still upset that my parents named me Heidi which is soooooo hard to pronounce/spell for french people and I am half french so I have a lot of trouble with my name! So far we have been able to agree on Liliana for a girl... that is DH's grandmother's name, he lived with her for 10 years and I also lived with her and DH for a year. She passed away shortly after DH and I got our own place, she was the sweetest person ever.

We are having more trouble with the boys names, and I am convinced I am going to have a boy first! My favourite is Matteo/Mateo... DH is hesitant on that one because however we decide to spell it, half the people our little boy encounters in his life will get the # of T's wrong and DH is very sensitive about that because his name is Philippe and he has spent his whole life correcting people on the # of L's and P's in his name and it drives him nuts! However I love this name and we could call him Matt for short so maybe I will convince DH eventually! I like to point out to DH that the name Liliana can have the same issues (Lilliana, Lilianna, Lillianna, Lilyanna, etc) but we are definitely going to use that one if we have a girl.

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#132 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 08:03 AM

Good morning everyone!  Can my chart be added please?  Still not much going on here, I'm not due to O until right before Christmas.  How do you pass the time?  It seems like there's SO much waiting involved in TTC!!

TTCCorC - I know you've had lots of suggestions for your pup, we have an epileptic pekingese who is 12 years old now and doing great!  I highly recommend cheap, american cheese slices for giving pills.  We just tear off a little piece and mush the pill into the cheese - works like a charm!

Savah - congrats on the BFP!  I wouldn't worry about a "weak" ovulation, it was strong enough to get you knocked up, so I'd say you're good!

#133 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Savah - congrats!!! I don't think should worry about your ovulation, just celbrate your BFP!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#134 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 09:01 AM

Savah - congrats! I don't know how a chart can indicate "weak ovulation". I don't think anyone here is "qualified" to diagnose such. I do think it is possible you ovulated a couple days later on cd 17 but none of that has any bearing on the fact that you are pregnant - so celebrate! partytime.gif

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#135 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 09:03 AM

Savah...   What the heck does it matter what sort of ovulation you had? You obviously ovulated. You got a BFP!!!!! Woooohoooo!!!! Congratulations!!!

AAM...   My FWB, who was also one of my donors, has decided to see someone else exclusively. I'm happy for him, but I'm going to miss him. I enjoyed the time we spent together, especially the cuddling and sleepovers. He kept me from feeling lonely. I am considering looking for another FWB, as I don't think I'm ready to date seriously yet. Dating is hard when TTC, a lot of men (understandably) have trouble with it. And I refuse to allow myself to get into a relationship where I would need to give up TTC. Sigh.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#136 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 09:28 AM

Hi Ladies!  Love the names discussion!  DH and I don't really have any names picked out.  He just randomly throws out random names like Achilles and Ares.  :-P

Savah - Congratulations on your BFP!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

AFM:  11 DPO.  Just hanging around and waiting for AF.  Been pretty good about not obsessing, which is a nice change. 

Lauren (28) married to DH (28) 11/4/2007.  Expecting our little peanut August 22, 2011!
#137 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 10:21 AM

Savah - joy.gif  Congrats!!!!  I wouldn't worry about the "weak ovulation."  Just celebrate your BFP, and have a fantastic nine months!!! 

jillybeans - Thanks for the clomid info again.  I didn't think it would make my temp that high this morning.  Maybe it was just a fluke?  Guess I'll wait to see what tomorrow holds.  Sorry about your BFN... but it's still super early for you!!  fingersx.gif  Fingers still crossed for a BFP for you later this month!

A2E - hug2.gif  So sorry you are feeling down on the TTC process... I'm really praying for a quicker BFP for you this time around! 

gozal - Congrats on the semi-good news at the doctor's office today!  At least you know what's going on now, and what to expect from here on out.  fingersx.gif  Fingers are crossed for fast dropping prolactin levels! 

AFM - Just got back from a five hour Christmas shopping spree - that was a great TTC distraction!

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#138 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 10:23 AM

Hi, everyone! I am confused about O date, once again!

By symptoms and past months, I am 99.9% sure I ovulated between CD 10-12.

However, the advanced setting on FF is not picking it up.

Research method is saying CD 10, and Fertility Awareness method is saying CD12.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/319dc0

#139 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbug87 View Post

Hi, everyone! I am confused about O date, once again!

By symptoms and past months, I am 99.9% sure I ovulated between CD 10-12.

However, the advanced setting on FF is not picking it up.

Research method is saying CD 10, and Fertility Awareness method is saying CD12.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/319dc0

CD12 looks more likely to me, given that you had EWCM on CD 11 and 12. Last month your chart didn't show a clear difference between high & low temps, have you considered using OPK's to help confirm O date? Your 20 day LP is very unusual, maybe you aren't Oing when FF says you are...

#140 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 10:43 AM

I am thinking CD 12 as well. I know my long luteal phase is strange, but my CM has started drying up, so I'm pretty sure it is right. I can never just be in the norm for anything!! Perhaps that is why I'm so confused about all of this!

#141 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter

ktbug:

Honestly... if you are Oing with temperatures floating around 97.3 to 97.5 , I would be having a talk with my Dr about your thyroid..... but then again, I still don't think you are Oing on CD 10 but on  CD 20 (which also puts you in a more normal range for post-O temps.) I've been charting for over 7 years and I have never seen ANYONE have a 20 day LP without being pregnant. I have seen plenty of 10 day LPs though which is what your previous chart looks like...

Have you done the FF charting course or read Taking Charge of your fertility? If not, I would highly suggest it... I think you might be misinterpreting some of your fertility signs... and I would hate for you to be timing intercourse for a CD 10 O to find out that you aren't ovulating until much, much later and then wonder why you are not getting pregnant very easily.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#142 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 11:45 AM

Quote:SOURIRE

CD12 looks more likely to me, given that you had EWCM on CD 11 and 12. Last month your chart didn't show a clear difference between high & low temps, have you considered using OPK's to help confirm O date? Your 20 day LP is very unusual, maybe you aren't Oing when FF says you are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah View Post

ktbug:

Honestly... if you are Oing with temperatures floating around 97.3 to 97.5 , I would be having a talk with my Dr about your thyroid..... but then again, I still don't think you are Oing on CD 10 (which also puts you in a more normal range for post-O temps.) I've been charting for over 7 years and I have never seen ANYONE have a 20 day LP without being pregnant. I have seen plenty of 10 day LPs though which is what your previous chart looks like...

Have you done the FF charting course or read Taking Charge of your fertility? If not, I would highly suggest it... I think you might be misinterpreting some of your fertility signs... and I would hate for you to be timing intercourse for a CD 10 O to find out that you aren't ovulating until much, much later and then wonder why you are not getting pregnant very easily.

yeahthat.gif

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#143 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 12:14 PM

Savah: Congrats!!  I don't even know what a "weak ovulation" means?  A slow-rise shift in temps?  I agree with everyone else...wouldn't even worry about it.  Wishing you a wonderful 9 months.

Gozal: I wonder if there's anything natural you can take to help decrease the prolactin faster.  Like how some herbs dry up your milk supply....do they also impact prolactin levels?

A2E: I think being more relaxed ("lazy") about things could be a nice break for you this month.  I guess for those who temp and/or use OPKs, we do it to have a  better understanding of what's going on in there, but it certainly ramps up the obsessing and anxiety, etc. for those of us who have such tendencies (me!  me!).  I was wondering the other day...they say we have a 20% chance of succeeding each cycle, but that's without charting.  I wonder what our statistical chances are when we do chart.

AFM, nothing to report.  Day 2 of Cycle 2.  About to go get a myofascial release/massage...being a mama sure plays havoc with the body.  Ouch!

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#144 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

dust.gifCongrats Savah!! H & H 9 months to you!!

A2E: I hope your break from 'TTC' gives you a sticky baby !!

Gozal: I don't know much about prolactin but I am a huge fan of google, so I found an article for you-- it sounds like a lot of foods will naturally lower your prolactin. http://www.ehow.com/way_5314993_foods-lower-prolactin.html  Good Luck!

AFM: 8 DPO, tested  yesterday with FMU and it was a BFN- not that I am surprised, but it would have been exciting to see a faint line or something. I will test again Sunday 10 DPO, AF is due Monday or Tuesday, but even so I am hoping that B6 and Vitex with lengthen my LP and spotting even if she shows.

Anyone have plans for the weekend?

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#145 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbug87 View Post

I am thinking CD 12 as well. I know my long luteal phase is strange, but my CM has started drying up, so I'm pretty sure it is right. I can never just be in the norm for anything!! Perhaps that is why I'm so confused about all of this!

For some people CM is not a reliable indicator of O, I know I am one of those people! If I don't take supplements like EPO or green tea, my CM patterns don't correspond with any of my other symptoms (temps, CP, OPK's, fertility monitor)! So my advice would be if one of your symptoms is confusing, you need to rely more on other sources of information. This is one of the main reasons I use OPKs.

#146 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 01:15 PM

@savah:  I'm with Stevi....  who cares what "kind" of ovulation you had???  The swimmers got to the egg and that's all that matters!!  

Congratulations!!!!!!

joy.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gifjoy.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gifjoy.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gifjoy.gifbroc1.gif

#147 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 01:28 PM

I have been enjoying not thinking about TTC as much. I have been keeping up with the thread even though I haven't posted. Sorry for all the unwelcome AF visits:(

I started opk two days ago when I started seeing EWCM. I think I might have gotten a positive today. Will post below. I'm excited though, because I'm CD16 today and if I O tomorrow or the next day it will be 4 or 5 days earlier than my last O, so hopefully that means my LP will be longer and my supplements are working! Yay!

DSC_0415.jpg

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#148 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 02:23 PM

Savah - Congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy healthy nine months!!!

LadyJennifer - looks positive! Congrats on the early O!

Gozal - I am glad you got mostly good news and I hope that your Prolactin comes down swiftly and naturally.

Sarah
Mommy to three girls DD 6, DD 3.5,DD 8/2011 & new babe 3/2013, 2 angel.gif's 1/2008 and 8/2010

#149 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 02:33 PM

savah, congrats lady!!!!

ladyjennifer:  Looks positive to me!  Woohoo!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#150 of 194 Old 12-10-2010, 04:02 PM

Oh, and congrats Savah!! Wooohooo! :D

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page