The Awesome ONE THREAD for Dec. 5th - Dec. 11th - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 02:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Can't sleep.  6 days until J comes home.  Loosing my mind here. (And I know I'm not the only one...) partners.gif

UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!

(That is all.  I hope you're all getting more sleep. lol)

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#182 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 07:12 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Well I know that I'm still not getting any sleep! I wish it was because I was looking forward to seeing my love, instead it is waiting to see AF. More spotting this morning, enough that I need a pantyliner. I don't understand how the vitex or b6 could delay O from CD14 to CD17 but then not extend my LP at all... I've felt crampy on and off since yesterday, bbs are still really sore. I tested again this morning, I couldn't help myself, BFN. This AF is going to be so depressing since I can't even look forward to waiting to O since we aren't trying again until April (the 12-16th, I already counted the days).

Good thing my office Christmas party is Friday, I was looking forward to not drinking and trying to keep my pregnancy a secret, not I am looking forward to open bar and my boss' favorite expensive red wine. I've enjoyed the Christmas party stories!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#183 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 11:40 AM

I'm confused once again!

I finally broke down today and got an OPK. It was positive, but I do not see a clear ovulation.

My temps have been much different this time than ever before, so I'm pretty confused. Dos this mean I already ovulated, or will ovulate soon?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/319dc0

#184 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbug87 View Post

I'm confused once again!

I finally broke down today and got an OPK. It was positive, but I do not see a clear ovulation.

My temps have been much different this time than ever before, so I'm pretty confused. Dos this mean I already ovulated, or will ovulate soon?

I answered in your other thread... but if it was positive (test line being as dark or darker then the control line) then you will probably ovulate within 12-36 hours. However, be forewarned that it's possible to get a positive OPK and then not ovulate but chances are, you will. :)

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#185 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 03:15 PM

Positive OPK means you're about to ovulate...as in get busy, girlfriend!  Light some candles, put on some mood music and try to make yourself a baby orngbiggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbug87 View Post

I'm confused once again!

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#186 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 03:44 PM

Thanks! I appreciate the help! We will do just that!    :)

#187 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 07:06 PM

It looks like A/F is starting today, CD33.  Darn it!

#188 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 08:35 PM

So sorry Veronika, that sucks:( hug2.gif

Jenny - wife to one great guy, mama to three babies, with #4 due in January 2015!    
#189 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 09:41 PM

xposted

OH MY GOSH!

Today is 9dpo. Got a FAINT line (like, one of those should coulda probably is an evap types) on the 10miu tests this morning. Nada on the wondfos last three days (no evaps even)

Tonight I realized I hadn't peed in about four hours, figured why the heck not cause I've got about 50 sticks (lol). AND I've been nauseous since about 3pm. Couldn't even eat dinner.

I got these: What do you think? The 10miu one is almost impossible to see on the computer, but there is a def. change from this morning. The wondfo is really actually truly pink in the pic (Pics taken at about 4min)

The new ones from tonight are on the bottom (10miu) and the top (wondfo..pink handle)

IMG_6351a.jpgIMG_6349a.jpg

I've taken five more since then, and all are the same faint line!  The 10miu even looked darker! (same pee though)

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#190 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 09:58 PM

Jill- I absolutely stink at reading these things so I won't comment one way or another (unless the test line is obviously DARK, I can't see them... lol) so I'll let someone else comment on it :)

I've been gone for a few days. DS and I had to go up to Michigan but dp couldn't go. We just go back tonight and tomorrow morning dp has to leave to go to Kansas until Thursday evening. Boo. We dtd tonight and then dp asks "so, could we have just, like, made a baby??". LOL! After a good-natured giggle I told him no, probably not. But after he gets back from Kansas there's a better chance winky.gif The poor man has no idea how any of this works. LOL! I told him to just do his part and not worry about the rest orngtongue.gif

Steph, DH Jason (1-1-11), DS Owen (10-3-03) and DS Kai (10-13-11)

#191 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 10:16 PM

New thread is up ladies!!!!  Click here :)  

So sorry it's late - it's my first time, so please be gentle!!!  (I hope it works...)

#192 of 194 Old 12-12-2010, 11:33 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I see them!! I'm sure you'll get some responses saying maybe don't believe it until it's dark but I have always tested early and have had the faintest lines, including this time when I tested also at 9 dpo. Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

xposted

OH MY GOSH!

Today is 9dpo. Got a FAINT line (like, one of those should coulda probably is an evap types) on the 10miu tests this morning. Nada on the wondfos last three days (no evaps even)

Tonight I realized I hadn't peed in about four hours, figured why the heck not cause I've got about 50 sticks (lol). AND I've been nauseous since about 3pm. Couldn't even eat dinner.

I got these: What do you think? The 10miu one is almost impossible to see on the computer, but there is a def. change from this morning. The wondfo is really actually truly pink in the pic (Pics taken at about 4min)

The new ones from tonight are on the bottom (10miu) and the top (wondfo..pink handle)

I've taken five more since then, and all are the same faint line!  The 10miu even looked darker! (same pee though)

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#193 of 194 Old 12-13-2010, 04:59 AM

I see a faint line on the top test too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

xposted

OH MY GOSH!

treehugger.gifAngie(25) Birth Doula and wife to Army man Bob(25), mommy to...dust.gifMeadow Shae(6),energy.gifLily Rain(4)homebirth.jpg, and joy.gif Sage Ashlyn(3). jog.gifAndrew Houston(9/3/11)

#194 of 194 Old 12-13-2010, 04:53 PM

Thanks, everyone, who was helping me try to figure out my ovulation date!

I had a HUGE spike today! I've never had one like this before, so hopefully it is a good sign.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page