The awesomely fabulous ONE THREAD for December 19-25! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 107 Old 12-26-2010, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

A2E I am feeling more or less the same as you.  I am in the 2WW, maybe 3dpo but am not holding out too much hope.  I think our only BD was a few days before possible O... and I got denied every time after that!  

If it doesn't happen for us this cycle, I think I am going to take a few months off TTC and just not prevent for the next couple of cycles.  I think I will literally go crazy if I continue with ttc without a break at this point!!  

Congrats LadyJennifer HH9 to you! 

Heidi, sorry about early AF.

Steph hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!!!  Congrats!!

Liz 27 - Happily married for 8 years! Mom to three awesome boys ages 7 and 6 and 1

#92 of 107 Old 12-26-2010, 12:44 PM

Hi ladies.  First off, congrats to BFPs!  and Merry Christmas, everyone.  I hope you're all having a real nice time.

My chart is a hot mess this cycle --> http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/312802

I woke up with a cold on CD 15 which I think caused high temps for the next few days (that and end of semester alcohol-based celebrations).  I had four days of positive OPKs, although days 2 and 3 (or was it 3 and 4?) of the positive OPKs were MORE positive, so I should probably count those as the surge.  I had almost zero ovulation symptoms, just maybe one twinge once a few days ago, so far no 2WW symptoms (sometimes my boobs get sore almost right away). 

Anyway, after all that I think I'm between 1 and 4 DPO.  Once the new thread appears I'll get myself moved to 2WW. 

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#93 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 09:11 AM

Hi all,

Still at the IL's (stuck here an extra day cuz of east coast snow storm), but did a quick skim of posts (trying to be quick in case anyone comes peeking over my shoulder.)

AFM...CD19 and still no O??!!  DH and I have been getting the job done winky.gif but perhaps it's all in vain.  Delayed O?  Anovulatory cycle?  Who knows.  But frustrating.

Anyway, will post more when I'm actually back home.

Congrats to BFP, too.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#94 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 09:26 AM

Hello Lovely Ladies! 

First off, congrats to the BFP's and a belated Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!  hug.gif to those who AF found.

I am 9 dpo today and I *think* I may actually be pregnant!  I am afraid to get my hopes up, but I got a veeerrrry faint line with fmu this morning, which probably only I can see, and then with smu I got this - can anyone besides me see it?:

PC270001.JPG

#95 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 09:53 AM

Hi ladies.. jumping in here! DH and I are TTC our third child. This is my first cycle off of BC. I'm thinking I'm around 12dpo. I couldn't help myself and tested a few times already, all bfn. Even though I was expecting it, it's still a bummer. I think I'll wait until this weekend to test again. I got pregnant with DS1 my first cycle off the BC patch and got pregnant with DS2 right after PPAF. I'm wishing and hoping I will be so lucky again.

Thanks for having me! Good luck mamas. Big hugs to those who got AF already.

Nicole treehugger.gif  Busy with my two boys.jog.gifdiaper.gif  The 'big boy' too. peace.gifOh, and a sweet baby girl, born at home in October. love.gif

#96 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 09:54 AM

Could I be added to Waiting to Know. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnmama View Post

Hello Lovely Ladies! 

First off, congrats to the BFP's and a belated Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!  hug.gif to those who AF found.

I am 9 dpo today and I *think* I may actually be pregnant!  I am afraid to get my hopes up, but I got a veeerrrry faint line with fmu this morning, which probably only I can see, and then with smu I got this - can anyone besides me see it?:

PC270001.JPG

I see it! Very faint, but I do see it. biggrinbounce.gif

Nicole treehugger.gif  Busy with my two boys.jog.gifdiaper.gif  The 'big boy' too. peace.gifOh, and a sweet baby girl, born at home in October. love.gif

#97 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 11:53 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I don't know what I'm looking at... the red line in the pink area?

Welcome Nicolian!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas! We had another tree this morning because SO found the gifts from his mom last night (they were in his closet under some clothes) The kids were pretty thrilled to wake up to a little repeat!

I'm glad I don't have any tests around, I'm so tempted to POAS. But I'm 11DPO, and it's only 2 more days until FF says I can test. I've been sleepy, crampy and grumpy... I had a dream that I got AF, and then procrastinated on getting out of bed yesterday morning because I didn't want to face it! Then SO told me that he had a dream that I was pregnant with boy/girl twins, and I was furious with him in the dream :D I think at this point we're both obsessing! Chart for the interested.

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#98 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 12:25 PM

Welcome, Nicolian!  We are ttc #3, too (my third, dh's 1st!).  Good luck to you this month, I hope there's a BFP in your very near future!!  And thank you for looking at my test.  I know it's super early, but I have taken sooo many of those ic's before and have never even gotten a hint of a line, so I am hoping this is the start of a real, honest to goodness BFP!

Mummoth - Your chart looks good!  I will keep my fingers crossed for you for the next few days, hopefully you'll be getting your BFP soon!  As for my test, what you're looking for is a very faint pink line about a quarter inch to the left of the dark pink one.  I don't blame you if you can't see it, it is reaaaallly light!

#99 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 12:51 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Ohhhh, yes I can see it now!

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#100 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 01:28 PM

Is anyone going to put up a new thread? I would do it... but I did it for quite some time just a bit ago and honestly, I know I wouldn't update it enough right now with my lack of TTC enthusiasm... There's no one updating as of right now since Steph is busy getting married... soooooo... if anyone wants updates, we need a new thread and thread keeper.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#101 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 01:46 PM

RockyMtnMama I think I see it. I hope it keeps getting darker everyday!

Nicolian I hope it is just as effortless for you to conceive this child as well!

If someone decides to be threadkeeper, please move me to the 2WW. I have really high post-ovulatory temps because I am sick with a cold. But I do think that I actually ovulated when FF said I did. At least I hope so, my partner got back from traveling and we were able to get 2 BDs in around the time of ovulation, I hope it works out. Cycle 7 are you going to be my lucky one?

Radical student midwife and doula. Expecting our first lovebug 9/2011
#102 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 03:25 PM

I can start a new thread after bedtime if nobody else does.. I have a sick baby on me now.

#103 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 03:42 PM

My poor sick baby. :( Thanks for the kind words, mamas. I appreciate it.

#104 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 06:09 PM

Can I be moved to Waiting to Know please?  Thanks!

Rockymtnmama - I see a faint line too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnmama View Post

Hello Lovely Ladies! 

PC270001.JPG

#105 of 107 Old 12-27-2010, 09:34 PM

So, I was going to start a new thread.. and see that there's supposed to be a signup thread.. which doesn't appear to be current. Does anyone care if I start a new one? Will the chart links copy if I c&p them?

#106 of 107 Old 12-28-2010, 04:02 AM

nicolian - I don't think anyone uses the sign-up thread anymore.  And I'm sure no one will mind if you start a new thread - I know I wouldn't mind, but instead would greatly appreciate it!  I've copy and pasted in other threads, and all the links, etc. transfered over, so it should work.  Thanks for volunteering to start the new thread! 

AFM - CD8, just finished the Clomid yesterday, and been super moody.  I was even mad at DH in my dreams last night.  Poor guy. 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#107 of 107 Old 12-28-2010, 04:40 AM

NEW THREAD is up. Let me know if anyone is in the wrong spot. :)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page