No stressors in January 2011! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 87 Old 01-19-2011, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ok, I made it past the usual time that I miscarry (6 weeks). I finally feel confident enough to join a DDC and put my name back on the list of "graduates" after what I thought was a certain miscarriage (I even got a negative pregnancy test after I had had a positive one!) So, forgive me ladies if I am slow to make updates to the list - I am busy being happily exhausted and hungry. smile.gif

Who wants to be the next threadkeeper? This is really a low maintenance list (unless I'm screwing it up and I don't know it!), it is super easy to do.

mom to: M born Aug 2011 & K 2yo

#62 of 87 Old 01-20-2011, 09:15 AM

Sarah - CONGRATS!!  I hope to be joining you in the September DDC soon... I got a BFP earlier this week - I think in all the excitement I forgot to post that in this thread.  Oops.  I'm not ready to be moved to graduates yet, though... I'm getting my blood levels checked today and Monday to make sure everything is progressing as it should (I'm at increased risk for ectopic, so keeping a check on things early). 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#63 of 87 Old 01-21-2011, 12:30 PM

Once again, congrats Sarah! And congrats to you Valerie!!

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#64 of 87 Old 01-21-2011, 02:05 PM

Weekend Check-In

Name: Taxlady

Date: 1/21/2011

Where are you in your cycle: CD5

Symptoms: None

When are you thinking of testing: I'm not.. 

Thoughts:  Kind of worried right now.  My Crone's has flared-up and it makes me terrified that I'm never going to get my BFP.

Appointments: Next Wednesday with my new OB/GYN (who knows what charting is!)

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Well, because of the flare-up I'm now on more steroids and two antibiotics.

Do you have any stress triggers: The flare-up.

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Going to this new doctor really has me feeling hopeful.  I know she can help me - I just need to ask for help.  

Partners Feelings:  Oh he was so sweet to me, when I woke up at 4:30 in pain, he was so loving.  Just lightly rubbing me and telling me I would be ok.  Then he had to go to work - after not much sleep. 

Plans for the weekend:  I have to study for my CPA exam in two weeks.  I'm trying not to let it stress me, I know if I study, I will pass.  I also need to clean this house.. it's embarrassing.  ROTFLMAO.gif

Have a good weekend and CONGRATS! To Sarah - this one is going to stick and be your baby!! 

Married to DH since 7/08 - TTC since 8/09
#65 of 87 Old 01-21-2011, 02:33 PM

Yay Sarah!!!!  jumpers.gif

Weekend Check-In

Name: musicoholic

Date: 1/22/2011

Where are you in your cycle: 11dpo

Symptoms: apart from a weird (for me) chart... just burping a lot...  but that's probably just the yummy slow-cooked vindaloo I made yesterday....  lol

When are you thinking of testing: Not until I'm convinced AF is late.  So probably next weekend.  But I probably won't need to.

Thoughts:  Wondering why my chart is all-of-a-sudden so "pretty" and not "rocky mountain"-ish like usual.  It's weird. 

Appointments:  only with my netbook...  get some planning done before I go back to work on Thursday....

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: nothing new.

Do you have any stress triggers: only 5 days left of holidays....  lol

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: 5 days left of holidays!!!  

Partners Feelings:  wants us to have a baby.  ASAP.  

Plans for the weekend:  Cleaning my kitchen (I have a fetish for that at the moment)...

#66 of 87 Old 01-21-2011, 03:42 PM

I need to rant real quick. greensad.gif I'm starting to feel awfully alone and like my doctors are against me.

I'm wondering if the women's health clinic I go to is this incompetent to everyone, or if it's just like this for me. greensad.gif

I have trouble doing ANYTHING. Can't schedule anything over the phone, when I try, they transfer me to nurses who don't have anything to do with scheduling. Do it in person and the exact same people who transfer me to nurses get it done in seconds, except last time they said they got it done, but when I went to have my labs done, my lab request disappeared, as if it hadn't been put in the computer at all and I had to go back up, reschedule the lab, and then go back down to the lab to have my blood drawn. No one called me with my lab results the first round of clomid until I called them several times telling them they needed to call me, they finally responded after several days of them claiming everyone who works there went to a retreat and they'd be gone several days, and then it was a few days after they were supposed to get back. My doctor said she had called and left a message, we checked the phone records and saw no trace of them ever having contacted us. This time they haven't given me my lab results and they're claiming AGAIN that everyone, nurses and doctors has gone on a retreat and won't be able to call me until Monday. Why do they go on retreats only when I'm calling because I haven't received my test results??? They go to an awful lot of retreats for being so terrible at what they do and/or discriminatory.

The lab result I'm looking for is the day 21 ovulation test after taking Clomid. It's been 8 days since I had the test run, how soon do you guys hear back? last time it took almost two weeks for my doctor to tell me I didn't ovulate and would need the higher dose. This time my OPK tests actually came up positive, and I'm eager to hear what the next step will be, and get the ball rolling to actually do it, but my doctor left yesterday and won't be back apparently until Monday, at which time I guess she might call me, if she feels like it. Do any of you ever get this? I'm getting so stressed out, having to call and call and drive across town just to get any tiny little thing done. It's bad enough that I need to take pills for what the other women in my family can do by accident.

TTC #1 My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/329153

#67 of 87 Old 01-21-2011, 03:56 PM

Objet_Trouve - you are not alone.  You have us hug2.gif  I don't have any Clomid answers but I will tell you that this morning I called my dr. at 9:06, talked to the lady at the front desk and left a message for my doctor.  At 9:10 she called me back.  Now, this is my GI doctor and not my OB/GYN but you deserve better care.  Are there any other options?  I was going to supposedly one of the best GI's in our area, but he treated me so badly that I found a new one and she treats me with such care.  And calling the old doctor and asking him to send my records to my new doctor was so fun because I could hear the embarrassment/ego crush in his voice.  YOU DESERVE A GOOD DOCTOR WHO WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.  hug2.gif

#68 of 87 Old 01-21-2011, 05:00 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

objet_trouve : I'm so sorry to hear that your clinic is giving you such a rough time! My doctor just transferred to a new clinic and I have been calling there for weeks to try to get an appointment and I still haven't be able to get one! It is very frustrating!

Weekend Check-In
Name: Heidi
Date: Friday Jan 21
Where are you in your cycle:
CD 25 - 8 DPO
Symptoms if they apply: I went to bed semi late last night (I got about 7 hours of sleep which I guess isn't so bad but less than I need) but today after lunch I totally crashed... almost fell asleep at my desk then started crying uncontrollably for no reason then started sweating and shivering at the same time. DH came to pick me up from work early and I fell asleep the minute I got home, now I just feel kind of dazed. That will teach me not to sleep enough!
When are you thinking of testing: Probably won't test.
Thoughts: Too dazed to think right now
Appointments: I wish my Dr's office could get organized enough to give me an appointment.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: 2nd month of progesterone cream during LP
Do you have any stress triggers: not getting enough sleep!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: I have the whole weekend to myself so I plan to get some rest!
Partners feelings if applicable: He is optimistic as usual
Plans for this weekend: See above.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#69 of 87 Old 01-21-2011, 05:16 PM

I've had to change doctors so many times since I've lived here, not to mention changing the entire clinic because my old clinic overbooked and just kind of abandoned me. I'm told it's like this at every clinic here, with every type of insurance (my crappy state insurance may acually be better than military health care here, and seems much better than the scraps medical staff are getting). New Mexico is supposedly a good state to be pregnant, good state to birth, terrible state for any other health issue. I've actually never heard anyone tell a good health care story since I've lived here, and I've only ever had really positive experiences myself with psychiatric (because my doctor is a battle axe, who likes screaming at my other doctors when they mess something up) and GI (because I was heavily sedated for those). Everyone is underpaid, overworked and understaffed. The whole state has problems, school system, legal system, everything is full of corruption and incompetence. In fact, we only haven't moved because my husband needs to finish school and because my insurance covers midwives and even doulas, and is very pro-home birth, and we might not get that kind of care back in Texas.

It's good to know I'm not alone and at least someone out there wants to see me start my family. I really appreciate the support. Here's hoping they call on Monday, I don't know if I have any other options right now.

#70 of 87 Old 01-22-2011, 06:03 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Objet- I hope that your clinic turns around and starts responding to your needs. I would call first thing Monday morning to remind them that you are waiting for a response. I haven't used Clomid, but you deserve to be answered in a reasonable amount of time. Come on, no other doctor there can open your chart to tell you the result. That is unacceptable.

Weekend Check-In

Name: Cait

Date: Saturday 1/22/2011

Where are you in your cycle: CD11

Symptoms: I've had much more noticable CM since my first Acupuncture visit

When are you thinking of testing: Not until April

Thoughts:  I wish we were going on vacation in June or July or August so we could keep trying, but I did get excited looking at our resort with my friends last night.

Appointments: Acupuncture Wednesday mornings, I should schedule a yearly physical too.

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I am starting TCM this week, so I'll be stopping vitex and b6 and just taking the B50 complex, prenatal, & Fish oil + D

Do you have any stress triggers: not TTC related!

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: I'm taking Pilates, so that should help to reduce stress

Partners Feelings: Pre-occupied with a new job & a test coming up, still interested in DTD without TTC though

Plans for the weekend:  Had a nice night with friends yesterday, having lunch with my family today and babysitting my 4 mos old neice, cleaning tomorrow, because I agree with TaxLady, it is embarrassing!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#71 of 87 Old 01-22-2011, 06:21 AM

objet - Just wanted to send you hugs.  hug2.gif  It is absolutely unacceptable for your doctor not to have given you the results by now.  When I had my day 21 blood drawn, I had my results in two days.  My doctor has a policy that if you call before 4pm, they will call you back same business day.  I hope you find out the results soon, and that it's good results for you!! 

#72 of 87 Old 01-22-2011, 12:43 PM

Weekend Check-In

Name: Jasmine

Date: 1-22

Where are you in your cycle: CD2

Symptoms: Usual AF.

When are you thinking of testing: Not at all

Thoughts:  Headed to TX here sometime in the beginning of Feb for a little vacation, looking forward to it.

Appointments: 25th, anual.

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I am upping calorie intake to gain a few pounds and taking a break from training for a few weeks.

Do you have any stress triggers: I actually am not very stressed right now, I had a good cry the day before AF and I feel OK now.

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Having a plan of action.

Partners Feelings: He's just being stable, which is nice.

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#73 of 87 Old 01-24-2011, 04:34 AM

Name: Lofn
Date: 1-27
Where are you in your cycle: *shrugs*
Symptoms: having a surprise period with weird bleeding, awful cramps, dizziness and fatigue. it's lightening up right now.
When are you thinking of testing: No time soon.
Thoughts: Frustration with my doctor, disappointment that I didn't get pregnant last round (because I was CONVINCED I was)
Appointments: One in three months (GI, to check on my liver), have to make an appt with the preg counselor if they next round of Clomid doesn't get me pregnant.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: GI Dr prescribed 800 IU of vitamin E for non alcoholic fatty liver disease and wants me to continue trying to lose weight.
Do you have any stress triggers: People. Really, I've been irritable and picking fights.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: getting into activism more and more
Partners Feelings: He's trying to be super affectionate to help me feel better, it's sweet.

#74 of 87 Old 01-27-2011, 12:51 PM

I know there hasn't been much activity around here lately.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Anyway, could I be moved to the Graduates List?  It's definitely not ectopic, so fingers are crossed that it'll stick.  Thanks, and good luck to everyone! 

#75 of 87 Old 01-28-2011, 12:23 AM

Name: musicoholic
Date: 1-28
Where are you in your cycle: cd33/17dpo
Symptoms: my right boob is shooting pain at me right now, I was a bit nauseous this morning, backache, tired.
When are you thinking of testing: did already on 15dpo, but will test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show her ugly unwanted face.
Thoughts: Completely random - absolutely sick to death of my body playing mindf*** games.....  wondering if maybe I didn't implant until 11dpo which is why I was still getting negatives....  wondering if maybe I have a CL cyst which is why AF isn't here yet - I have never been this late (even with my m/cs, except when I came off my BC - and when I was pg with DS)....  wondering a lot of things.  Feeling very bitter right now.
Appointments: Just me and the peestick in the morning.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: nothing new....  but I have stepped up my nightly meditations to relax.
Do you have any stress triggers: my stupid, non-cooperative body.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle:  going back to work yesterday!!!  
Partners Feelings:   he wants the suspense to be over...  he wants me to be healthy.....  and happy.

#76 of 87 Old 01-28-2011, 07:07 AM

Music: -----Hope has two beautiful daughters. Their names are anger and courage; anger at the way things are, and courage to see that they do not remain the way they are.  - Augustine of Hippo

This is the quote for my band! And I totally understand the feeling bitter... I am with ya.

#77 of 87 Old 01-28-2011, 07:31 AM

Hey Music, I'm sorry you feel confused by your body, but I'm certainly holding out hope that all this is resulting in something seriously positive for you!!

Name: Taxlady

Date: 1-28

Where are you in your cycle: CD 12 (I think)
Symptoms: Well, I'm not feeling well because of my Crohn's disease, but I'm rounding the corner now. 
When are you thinking of testing: Not allowed to TTC this month, because my blood levels are mess because of the Crohn's.  
Thoughts: I am hopeful that this is the last of the worst.  That this "episode" in my Crohn's world is my body turning itself around.  That this is a wake-up call to "cheating" with gluten at all and it's now time to get serious about being a parent and making it happen with the best health I can.  
Appointments: I found an AWESOME OB/GYN/Fertility doctor and had my first appointment with her on Wednesday.  She made me see that this can and will happen.  Sometimes, we feel like we're the only ones with problems, yet, we are not at the doctor's office enough to see how many people they treat on a daily basis.  If you think you are the only one, guess again, you are just one person in the sea of millions of people on this earth.  Seeing the doctor really lifted my spirits and hope.
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Nothing new, although I'm ready to start taking less of the steroids.. yesterday, they made me so irritable. 
Do you have any stress triggers: I've been locked in the house for a few days, it's been nice to just be by myself.  
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Can't stress if I want to get better.. got to relax and heal. 

Partners Feelings: Have you ever known a DH that is ready and willing to do a sperm analysis?  Well, I brought him home the cup on Wednesday and he's on board.  

#78 of 87 Old 01-28-2011, 05:46 PM

music-I'm sorry your confused, I hope it is for a nice sticky bean & that makes it all worth it

Taxlady-i hope the chrons improves, It is hard to go gluten free! I'm glad you found a Great doctor though!

Check in
Name: cait
Date:1 28
Chart: cycle day 17
Symptoms: nothing. I haven't ovulated & there is no sign of it coming. The last 2cycles id had 3 days ewcm by now. My cm is creamy (at best) and no positive opk. We can't try anyway, but i'd like to at least ovulate on time!
Thoughts: I'm wondering If adding more b6 at the beginning of this cycle (and then stopping after only 4 days b/c my acupuncturist didn't recommend any more than I'm already taking) is what is making me o so late, I'm regretting it now , sigh greensad.gif
Appointments: acupuncture wednesday am, then having an arvigo abdominal massage, hopefully to get my uterus ready for a baby
Regimes: today was my first day on tcm- starting with 2 weeks of augmented rambling. I stopped the vitex, only taking prenatal, fish oil & b50 complex.
Stress triggers: snow! We got another 8 inches this week. 54 inches in 30 days, you should see my driveway, the banks are 6 feet high!
What's working to stay stress free: Hope, faith & love
Partners feelings: he loves me no matter what, -- I just hope he still feels that way if it doesn't happen right when we start trying again... He keeps saying 'i thought it was easy- sperm meets egg' sorry, no such luck hubby! He is glad I get to drink the tcm sludge & not him!

ETA: I just finally got a positive opk! The test line was even darker than the control, yay! I'm bummed about my complete lack of ewcm though... Errr..

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#79 of 87 Old 01-28-2011, 07:47 PM

Weekend Check-In
Date: Friday Jan 28
Where are you in your cycle: CD 5
Symptoms if they apply: AF usually lasts 7-9 days but it ended suddenly on CD 3 after my acupuncture treatment... bizarre!
When are you thinking of testing: End of Feb
Thoughts: I think this might be my month!!!!! So excited! I had a dream of getting a BFP last night, I think its a good sign.
Appointments: I'm going to have a sweet 1.5 hour massage on Sunday, I can't wait!
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I am quitting progesterone cream.
Do you have any stress triggers: These days I feel great!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: I am leaving on vacation in 1 week, I can't wait! We are off to make our baby in Mexico!
Partners feelings if applicable: He is optimistic as usual
Plans for this weekend: House-hunting

#80 of 87 Old 01-30-2011, 02:26 AM

Weekend Check-In
Name: Veronika
Date: Sunday, Jan 30

Where are you in your cycle: CD 16
Symptoms if they apply: None whatsoever
When are you thinking of testing: If A/F doesn't show up by the 16th of Feb
Thoughts: I tried taking some Soy this month, but didn't have any visible signs of O-ing.  Haven't even had EWCM yet.  I think this cycle is a bust, but would like to wait it out with some non-stressors.  smile.gif  I've been stressing way, way too much this cycle.  greensad.gif
Appointments: None

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I tried taking Soy this cycle, but it seems to have stopped O instead of helping me to O.
Do you have any stress triggers: Hoping to see some major O signs and seeing nothing has caused a lot of stress.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: I think the cycle failed and I just can't spend the next 3 weeks stressing over it the way I've been doing.  So I'm just going to stop obsessing and hang out here. 
Partners feelings if applicable: Not much going on there. 
Plans for this weekend: Relaxing

#81 of 87 Old 01-30-2011, 01:01 PM

Weekend Check-In
Name: Jasmine
Date: 1-30

Where are you in your cycle: CD 10
Symptoms if they apply: None
When are you thinking of testing: Not going to this month
Thoughts: I am going out of town starting tomorrow for a week and it is probably over my fertile period. DH won't be with me so there will be no baby this month I am sure.
Appointments: None

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Taking time off exercise and going out of town.
Do you have any stress triggers: Nope.
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle:
Partners feelings if applicable: Not sure, he's just waiting I think.
Plans for this weekend: Packing.

#82 of 87 Old 02-03-2011, 01:02 AM

Name: Lofn

Date: 2/2/2011

Where are you in your cycle: cd10

Symptoms: none

When are you thinking of testing: I guess I'm going to start OPKs tomorrow because I'm tired of stressing out about how many tests I have and when to start testing. I'm trying to go at this round more laid back than I had been.

Thoughts: Just tired and cold really. It's 1 degree outside right now, it pretty much NEVER gets this cold here. My husband's school was out today and will be delayed tomorrow, so I didn't have to run around driving on ice as much as I thought I'd have to. Also had to deal with my husband having to do a sleep study last night (had to drive to and from in the snow and ice), they seem to finally have the solution to his sleep apnea and painful sounding snoring, so that will be good, I think his mom wants to buy him the CPAP machine, so that's also something I won't have to worry about. I'm looking into weight loss and more ways to de-stress, or pre-occupy myself so I'm not so focused on getting pregnant. I hear that all should help.

Appointments: none any time soon

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: no

Do you have any stress triggers: Lost my chat room. Had a really big fight with the people on the message board and chat room that I had been frequenting, feel a little more upset about this than I usually would, just because it's hard for me to find people I can talk totally openly with, and that site had been the majority of my community since last year when I went through problems with so many of my IRL friends. Since we only have one vehicle and my husband is such a homebody, it's difficult for me to get out and around new people. Helps that we don't have good coffee houses here. I miss a lot of people right now, and still feel awkward around a lot of them, making it harder for me to just call and say I want to see them.

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: meditation, spending more time reading (especially spiritual books), working on re-furbishing furniture.

Partners Feelings: He's focusing on getting his medical stuff figured out and focusing on school.

Plans for the weekend: unpacking, working on furniture, playing games with friends, protest planning for pro gay marriage protest on Valentine's day.

#83 of 87 Old 02-05-2011, 05:08 AM

Weekend Check-In
Date: Saturday Feb 4
Where are you in your cycle: CD 13
Symptoms if they apply: Had a temp that looked like post-O levels today but I think its just a fluke, I usually O between CD 17-19 so I really doubt I O'd already!
When are you thinking of testing: If I make it to 12 DPO with
no AF
Thoughts: Leaving tomorrow for a 1-week beach vacation in Mexico, woohoo! I am really hoping to conceive during my vacation!
Appointments: I finally managed to schedule an appointment with my GP... I am going to ask him for a reference to a fertility specialist... anyways the earliest appointment available was in April! Blah!
Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: None
Do you have any stress triggers: I'm worried about Oing before I even get to Mexico, which would defeat the purpose of the vacation!
What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Going to spend a week relaxing on the beach!!!
Partners feelings if applicable: He is very excited for our vacation and very optimistic about our chances this month. He also can't wait for me to shave my legs because I have been kind of lazy with that in my last month.
Plans for this weekend: Packing today, leaving tomorrow.

#84 of 87 Old 02-05-2011, 12:45 PM

Weekend Check-In

Name: Cait Date: 2/4/11- Saturday

Where are you in your cycle: CD 25, 7 DPO----BFPChart2.gif

Symptoms if they apply: I woke up with NOTHING today..., yesterday I had a low(er) temp, sore boobs and swollen sore nipples, tired in the afternoon-- and then this morning, temp is back where it was 2 days ago, nipples are back to normal, right now my boobs are a little tender but nothing dramatic.... I had a little nausea at the movies today, but I get motion sick very easily and that happens a lot when I go to movies (especially when I go without glasses-- I hate wearing my glasses)

When are you thinking of testing: If I make it to next Wednesday with no spotting -- that will be 11 DPO- AF is due Friday

Thoughts: I am torn between hoping I am pg this month and understanding that if I am not that it is truly for the best, but once you see on the chart that there is a chance (however slim) it is hard not to be hopeful. Plus my luteal phase symptoms are so different being on TCM &with acupuncture, instead of vitex or RRL tea, I can't really read what is going on with me... so possible 'symptoms' could just be how my body is behaving on different supplements.

Appointments: Pilates on Monday, Acupuncture on Wednesday

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: Week #2 of Augmented Rambling, Prenatal, Fish Oil, B50 complex

Do you have any stress triggers: Worried about another possible foot of snow at the end of this week.

Partners feelings if applicable: He is much more supportive now, we are enjoying our time.

Plans for this weekend: Hosted a dinner party last night,movies & slow cooking a pot roast today, church and SUPERBOWL party tomorrow!

#85 of 87 Old 02-05-2011, 04:55 PM

Weekend Check-In

Name: Bee

Date: Feb 06

Where are you in your cycle: CD 8

Symptoms if they apply: zero, zip, zilch, nada.

When are you thinking of testing: I'm not.  After last month, I'm just not going to.  My body is playing games, so I'm going to ignore it as much as is "healthy".

Thoughts: I am over it...  and focusing more on me.  Taking all my frustrations out at the gym.

Appointments: none

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: nothing really...  except I'm upping my gym days to 5/6 (from 3/4).

Do you have any stress triggers: hoping the rains ease a little so we don't have any more flash flooding (our town was cut off completely yesterday)

Partners feelings if applicable: He's happy with whatever makes me happy...  but I know he's disappointed and wanting a baby.

Plans for this weekend: we have a house guest until next weekend - so probably a little sightseeing/shopping.....  and getting some planning and timetabling done for the week at school.

#86 of 87 Old 02-06-2011, 02:10 PM

Please change my info in the list: I'm 35 now and on cycle 6... or you can just put "TTC since 8/10". Thanks!

Weekend Check-In

Name: TickleToes

Date: Feb 6th

Where are you in your cycle: CD 25, 10 DPO

Symptoms if they apply: Sore breasts, bloated

When are you thinking of testing: Friday, Feb 11th - if AF doesn't show on the 10th.

Thoughts: I took a break from the forums after an early m/c in Nov... I just needed some time away from most things TTC related. Last month was the first cycle since Nov that my body felt and behaved normally. Now I'm 10 DPO and cautiously optimistic... my breasts are mildly sore. I don't know what to make of my chart at this point because my thermometer betrayed me and went on strike! I had to buy a new one after five days of nearly the same temp! I had a huge spike yesterday and a dip today. I'm hoping for another rise tomorrow.

Appointments: None scheduled, but if this isn't our month, I will be booking an appointment with my doc and looking into fertility assistance. We've only been trying for six months, but given our ages (35 and 44) and desire to have two children (we're TTC #1), it is time for us to look into it.

Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: I've gotten MUCH better at remembering my folic acid. At the recommendation of a friend who practices Chinese medicine, I'm easing up on Omega 3's and carbs and eating more greens and fatty foods. I'm tempted to try acupuncture, but not sure that I can follow through with all of their dietary restrictions... the whole cold food/warm food thing boggles me.

Do you have any stress triggers: I am working full time, taking three online classes, and teaching dance and organizing a dance community on the side. I have a very full plate... stress comes with the territory.

What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Oddly enough, all the things I have on my plate keep my busy and stressed in a slightly good way. I'm feeling competent and confident. A recent dance performance helped with that too. And I've taken up knitting!

Partners feelings if applicable: His positivity and optimism eased up after the miscarriage, but he's feeling hopeful again.

Plans for this weekend: Homework and lesson planning!

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#87 of 87 Old 02-09-2011, 08:33 AM

I'm going to start a new thread for February, I think that Sarah got her BFP last month, so I'll take over for this month. Let me know if anyone is up for taking March.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page