Fabulous 40++TTC. New Year and New Hopes - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 522 Old 02-24-2011, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey Beachlover!!! I've been thinking about you and wondering what you are up to-- nice to hear from you!

Momma to 3 darling boys, the apples of my eye, and married to the love of my life.

chicken3.gif        angel3.gif                                                   familybed2.gif                          dog2.gifdog2.gif

...namaste.gif
#302 of 522 Old 02-24-2011, 10:38 AM

well when I got my first beta done my blood pressure was 148/86

today i checked it at walmart it was 148/89

the doc office receptionist told me to go to emerg....I have a sick 18 mos old and a 4 year old....I can't go!

so I asked them to get the nurse to call me...

Does anyone know how to get your blood pressure down quick????

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#303 of 522 Old 02-24-2011, 06:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saoirse2007 View Post

well when I got my first beta done my blood pressure was 148/86

today i checked it at walmart it was 148/89

the doc office receptionist told me to go to emerg....I have a sick 18 mos old and a 4 year old....I can't go!

so I asked them to get the nurse to call me...

Does anyone know how to get your blood pressure down quick????

Oh Saoirse, high blood pressure is nothing to mess around with... I wish I could come and babysit for you so you could go get it checked out. I don't have anything that helps, I couldn't keep mine down during my last pg.

I'm in the doldrums ladies. AF is still MIA. I think it's cuz Georgia ramped back up to nursing all night long (shit oh dear I'm tired) and my thyroid is out of whack again! Or heaven forbid I am just in menopause. I had my ppaf for 4 months and then poof!

#304 of 522 Old 02-25-2011, 02:01 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Saoirse,  congratulations on the high betas!!!!

I cant help you with the high blood pressure.  Can you take your kids to the emergency with you? I guess it depends how sick your little one is.  

Buzzerbeater, all night nursing would be enough to do the trick for you there. 

#305 of 522 Old 02-25-2011, 05:35 PM

Saoirse, I hope you are okay and that you found someone to take care of your little ones so you could take care of yourself. Sending lots of good wishes.

AnnieMac, congrats on the temp shift! Now you know you are ovulating. You are right no cf isn't good, but what is good is that you know what is happening. There are certainly things you can do about that. I have not had a problem with it myself, but I think taking fish oil helps. You can also use a kind of lubricant that acts as fertile cf. I can't remember what it is called right now. A lot of people love it, but when I looked into it I found out it had parabens in it and that concerned me. I know there is much more you can do.

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#306 of 522 Old 02-25-2011, 09:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Saoirse, were you able to find childcare and/or see a doctor with your little ones? I remember when I was a single mama there was more than one occasion when I had to drag my DD with me to the doctor or ER. No fun at all. I hope you and the whole family are doing better. ((( hugs )))

AnnieMac, so glad charting is working for you! I found it fascinating when I first started charting to see my body's secret and very real rhythms revealed to me. It's always a wonderful thing to see that temp rise and know that you've ovulated. I have the same problem, at least in the last couple of years, with scant CF and no classic eggwhite CF at all. I started taking l-arginine, evening primrose oil and B complex about 3 months ago and have not seen much improvement yet, but I hear it can take some months. What we do in the meantime is use either preseed or slippery stuff lube. I don't know that it actually helps the swimmers, but it certainly doesn't hurt them (they are both ph-balanced and do not harm sperm). I didn't know about the parabens, good catch, WaturMama. This month I was feeling experimental and tried two different things... soy isoflavones (to boost my O) and mucinex (to thin my fluids) and it worked like a charm! I had probably 3 days of good CF. In general I would rather go natural and hated to take the chemical-y mucinex, but I do love that it seemed to work. Or else the soy boosted my estrogen to the point that I produced fertile CF.

Buzzer, I agree with Maya that all night nursing would probably shut down your AF! I BF DD until she was about 3 and there were many periods when she would up her nursing to the point that I would suddenly feel menopausal and AF would become less regular or go missing for a bit. I know it must be very disconcerting. Hope your LO can give you a teensy break soon and you can see AF's reappearance! ((( hugs )))

AFM, I really had no idea how this cycle would go with all the experimenting I was doing! But I'm happy with the results. I was worried that soy would delay or suppress my O and when cd13 came around and no sign of O, I felt even worse and began really regretting my decision. But then my O pains showed up (on both sides, highly unusual for me), I got very dark OPKs 2 days in a row, and a huge temp shift on cd15. Our timing was great and other than getting a UTI, I feel really good about our efforts this month (in fact, I think I fell in love with DH all over again!). As I explained to AnnieMac above, I'm also glad I tried the mucinex, it just felt like a huge relief to have plenty of good CF. I'm assuming all it did, though, was thin what I had and didn't necessarily change the ph balance or anything. So I'm now maybe 2dpo and in that happy place of knowing we gave it our all, not yet in the excruciating space of waiting for AF.

I had an interesting conversation with my friend who works in OB/GYN. She mentioned she had been to a conference and seen an RE speaking about his recent findings about plastic! Apparently, there is damning evidence that plastic harms eggs. Not just fertility, but eggs in particular. I need to follow up and try to find out if it's one particular kind of plastic, or a few types, or plastic in general. The RE also talked about diet... avoiding pesticides and eating plenty of "high quality" protein. It all makes sense, but interesting that these things are showing up in studies. I noted a shift in my inner landscape during our conversation... I used to avoid discussing my quest for a baby with this friend (despite the fact that she's one of my oldest, dearest friends) specifically because she works in OB/GYN and has a bias toward western medicine (for example, she uses the word "infertility" which I would never use to describe my situation, and she mistrusts any treatment/modality that has not been studied by western medicine). But during this conversation, she referred to me as "going through infertility" and asked when I would be returning to ART and my RE. This time, I didn't get defensive or shut down or shut her out, but instead opened my heart and talked with her and didn't feel damaged by her language and line of questioning. I think my stress reduction techniques are working! It's good, because I really value this friend, and I also value the bits of western-med info I learn from her. I just like how different I felt inside, too.

Bug hugs to all! xo

treehugger.gif Mama to 1 lovely DD,  angel1.gif 1/12 @ 8 weeks (ectopic), angel1.gif 1/14 @ 7 weeks, many chemical pregnancies, TTC DH'S #1, my #2
#307 of 522 Old 02-26-2011, 07:08 AM

Litmama, i am very hopeful for you, especially since the soy had such a good impact. It means that your fsh is responsive to estrogen repression (mine apparently wasnt) 

Waturmama, are you referring to preseed? I tried it, but knew it wouldnt work, and it didnt.  Its nothing like ewcm! I dont know if that is what you are referring to, but yay on the info about parabens. Ill know not to use it ever again

#308 of 522 Old 02-26-2011, 08:49 AM

Litmama: Mucinex. Huh. When I think about it, it makes sense, but I never would have thought there was a connection. Maybe I should cut dairy out. I should anyway, for other reasons, but cheese is just so yummy! 

I'm learning so much from you all. I thought I knew what there was to know about getting pregnant, but I don't! Thanks!

#309 of 522 Old 02-26-2011, 09:14 AM

Maya, thanks for the hope! And thanks for explaining the way it works, I knew it had something to do with suppressing natural estrogen, but wasn't sure about the rest. I'm sorry soy hasn't seemed to work well for you. Have you tried playing around with different dosages? Last time I took 200mg and felt like I overstimulated (but did conceive, a chemical), this time I took 80mg. I'm guessing WaturMama is referring to preseed, which is what we've been using (although just switched to slippery stuff). I just read the ingredient list on slippery stuff and it, too, has parabens! My bad for not looking into that. I think I'll write to the companies and let them know they need to change their formulas. I have heard that some women use actual raw egg whites! No chance of parabens there...

Annie Mac... yes, cheese! I'm with you, mama! Let me tell you about the existential angst the dairy issue brings me. Man, oh, man. Many of the non-Western fertility diets advise cutting out dairy, my TCM practitioner has suggested I do that, and yet I can't bring myself to do it. I can live without milk (I love rice milk and coconut milk or cream), but there's no substitute for yogurt or a yummy beautiful artisanal cheese. On the other hand, the western advice is to include dairy, as long as it's full-fat and organic. I'm on the fence. If you end up experimenting with a dairy-free diet before I do, please let us know how it goes for you and if it does improve your CF. I loved the way the mucinex worked, but I need to find a natural alternative. I did hear from another mama on this thread that grapefruit juice worked for her (she was also using all the other supplements I'm taking).

treehugger.gif Mama to 1 lovely DD,  angel1.gif 1/12 @ 8 weeks (ectopic), angel1.gif 1/14 @ 7 weeks, many chemical pregnancies, TTC DH'S #1, my #2
#310 of 522 Old 02-26-2011, 03:15 PM

Hi ladies. I've been taking unsweetened grapefruit juice in a daily smoothie with maca,vital greens, inisotol and l-arginine. I also take Evening Primrose oil in the first half of my cycle along with fish oil - both are supposed to help with cm. I seem to be lacking in the cm department, but last time it was better than usual and I've been drinking the smoothie daily for about 2 and half months(since the miscarriage). Despite really great timing this month, and some cm, AF still turned up this morning.

I knew it would - I've had very few symptoms. I'm starting to wonder if I should be giving myself a time limit, but I'm not sure I can. Perhaps I should stop ttc when I have my 45th birthday in Nov? But maybe I should try for a little longer? Or maybe just stop trying so hard and see what happens without tta. I dunno. Now's obviously not the time to make the decision!

I too, wonder about embracing a more TCM style of diet, which says no dairy. I would find it hard not to eat cheese and yogurt. They are a good source of protein for me,and I'm trying to eat more protein and less carbs. Litmama, you mentioned "high quality" protein - what would you consider that to be? I'd love some advice on what to eat.

I read in a book about fertility that sweet potatoes are a super fertility food, the author claimed that all the women she knew who ate them daily got pregnant. But there was no scientific evidence, so I'm not sure how she came to that conclusion. However, I do love eating them, so will try to eat them quite often.

Saoirse, I hope you are feeling better. Have you had trouble with your blood pressure before?

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#311 of 522 Old 02-26-2011, 04:02 PM

Halifax, so very sorry for your loss.

So I had my surgery yesterday -- it went really well, and I did NOT spend 6 hours incapacitated by nausea like I did the 3 other times -- that alone put me into a great mood.  My surgical team was great --multicultural, international, equally male and female.  There really are some extremely competent people here.  I had it at the hospital where I actually work, too, and my nurse and I had a long really interesting talk about the changes that have been happening in our work environment.

My surgeon said: "We're going to make your insides beautiful!"  All of my lady parts were worked on -- removed dermoid cyst from my ovarly, flushed out my tubes, and removed a polyp from my uterus. Also cleaned up any adhesions from the previous surgery.  So if nothing else Ive been "detailed" (as a good friend put it) and I feel fresh and ready to go again : ). 

#312 of 522 Old 02-27-2011, 08:54 AM

Fuller2, congratulations on being detailed and ready to go! I'm sure your insides were already beautiful :-) but I'm happy to hear the procedures went so smoothly and that the experience was positive for you. Yay!!! Happy healing to you.

Gumblossom, sorry about AF ((( hug ))). Thanks for sharing your experience with grapefruit juice, I think I'll try that! As far as what "high quality" protein is, I feel a bit befuddled about that myself. The reason I put that in quotes is because the RE who talked about it didn't actually define it. So I have no idea what his idea of high quality protein is. I think it depends upon what type of diet (if any) you are following? I've heard primal/paleo folks talking about eating only lean animal protein (such as turkey or bison). And then the Western fertility diet folks believe the balance should be tipped toward plant protein (legumes, whole grains). And then the traditional diet folks believe higher-fat animal proteins (beef, pork) are healthy, too. Makes my head spin. What I personally am considering "high quality" in my own diet is a combination of plant and animal proteins that are "clean" -- no pesticides, no hormones, no antibiotics, organic beans/grains, pastured chicken and eggs, grassfed beef, wild caught fish. I eat a lot of pastured eggs and bean dishes and high-protein grains (such as quinoa), with a little bit of fish and meat thrown in. Our grocery bill had doubled since starting this, ack! My family prefers meat to bean dishes and that kind of quality protein is expensive! I feel fortunate that I live in a place where I can even find pastured chickens, but one chicken is $25! We really need to embrace beans and grains if we're going to stay afloat.

#313 of 522 Old 02-27-2011, 09:40 AM

Regarding dairy -- from what I've read (which is only a little, it seems that lactose is the problem -- this is the water-soluble sugar in milk -- not dairy fat.  So skim milk is the worst thing you can drink because it is all lactose and no fat.  However, aged cheese (like 1 year old cheddar) and butter have no lactose, or almost no lactose, because the water soluble stuff is lost in the process of making it.  (You can actually find bars of cheddar that state "this product does not contain lactose.)  So I would guess that the best dairy to eat, if you must eat dairy, is aged, full-fat cheese, butter, and maybe yogurt.  (Do the yogurt cultures digest lactose?  Would raw milk be OK?) 

I looked up the study that Julia Indichova cites as a reason to not eat dairy and they did indeed find lower fertility in countries where they consume a lot of dairy products.  However if my memory serves, lactose was the stuff that can mess with your ovaries, not dairy fat.

For me, I only drink regular milk in coffee, which I only have maybe twice a month or less.  I am still eating cheese and butter though.

#314 of 522 Old 02-27-2011, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

fuller2, you sound great, I hope it's all great for you now. What a travail!

Another vote against low fat/skim dairy at all. To make it low fat they use a centrifuge, and the fat spins out. Well, the female hormones are lipophilic and stick to the fat, so they go with it. What stays in the milk are the testosterone and androgens, which are hydrophilic. You end up with quite the hormonally imbalanced beverage. It took me forever to convince dd1 to stop the skim already (she is watching her weight) and when she did her acne cleared up. I haven't actually had a glass of milk in 20 years. I love cheese tho, and yogurt.

AFM, in-laws are here and it's all I can do not to put a fork in my eyeball. I don't want to watch the baby all day! (go figure)

#315 of 522 Old 02-27-2011, 10:47 PM

Litmama, sounds like such a very promising try. Sending lots of good, fertile, sticky wishes and how wonderful that at the least you and your dh had a lovely time.

Yes, I was referring to preseed.

Fuller2, I am so glad your surgery went so well and that it is done. Sounds like you are ready to go!

AFM, My dh and I had fairly promising (and lovely) try this month, too. We also went to an adoption orientation this week. I liked the place we chose very much, but I was a bit daunted by all the steps involved. Especially, when dh and I both need to put serious energy into our work, just a few months off the major distraction of moving. It is leaving me hoping and praying that I get a bfp and sticky bean just to keep life simpler.

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#316 of 522 Old 02-28-2011, 08:54 AM

Saroirse how are things? Blood pressure down a bit. MIne hovered higher the last two pregnancies at 38 and 42, but since I have always run higher than most my OB was OK with it and all went fine. 

Fuller2 glad all went well with your surgery. Hope that is exactly what you needed to get that BFP.

Litmama you pulled out everything didn't you? I hope it pays off with a lovely BFP this month. Sending you tons of good thoughts.

Karalina thanks for thinking of me. How are you doing????

Waturmama  I really hope you get your BFP, but adoption though more paperwork etc. would sure be a wonderful thing too. I have a friend in China as I type who will be bringing home her dd in two weeks.

AFM I'm about 10 or 11 dpo. I think I got a ++ this morning on a FRER. but just like last time it's so so so so faint, maybe even fainter than last time. If it hadn't come up within a minute (and I did two that are exactly the same) I would have thought evap. Honestly, I just can't take another one of these taking forever to get dark and then m/c at 8 or 9 weeks again. Think good thoughts for me, will you please?

#317 of 522 Old 02-28-2011, 09:11 AM

Beachlover congratulations, I hope this is your month for a sticky bean!!!

chicken3.gifdog2.gifcat.gifenergy.gif
#318 of 522 Old 02-28-2011, 11:24 AM

beachlover can you post a pick

http://www.tcoyf.com/forums/p/2811/1346386.aspx?d=1

this is a thread showing frer and the betas of the women when they peed on them

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#319 of 522 Old 02-28-2011, 06:34 PM

IMG_0537.JPG

Not sure if this is working??? 

IMG_0534.jpg

#320 of 522 Old 02-28-2011, 09:21 PM

Beachlover, yay!!! The bottom one is a bit too blurry for my tired eyes to see, but I do believe I see a line on the top one, the FRER. I'm sure you can see it better in real life. :-) Woo hoo!!! I am thinking such good good thoughts for you. Stick, baby, stick!

#321 of 522 Old 02-28-2011, 11:42 PM

Yay Beachlover! Great news.<

Soairse - how are you doing?

Not much going on here. I fired up my new fertility monitor today. I suppose it can't hurt.

I'm trying to remain positive, but sometimes feel the battle is getting too hard. It's nice to see BFP's happening./p>

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#322 of 522 Old 03-01-2011, 05:33 AM

yeah beachlover i see it!!!!

and I am not the oldest person in the October ddc...kdabbler is 42.

#323 of 522 Old 03-01-2011, 06:49 AM

beachlover I see it on the top pic too. Congratulations!!!!!!! joy.gif:joy:joy:joy:joy

saorise how is your blood pressure? Hope all is going smoothly.

I am happy to be able to say I think my TCM provider has gotten me back on track I ovulated somewhere between CD8-11, I think CD11. Yay, no delayed ovulation. I also feel really warm in the am so hoping it's a sign of a good egg. Our timing was okay, bd on o day, would have preferred a few days before as well but I can't expect perfection. Here's hoping this is my month. Oddly enough I still have lingering o pain since last cycle not sure what that is. I'll mention to my GYN Thursday when I go in for a check up.

Keep up the good work on the BFP's ladies we look like we are on a roll again.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

chicken3.gifdog2.gifcat.gifenergy.gif
#324 of 522 Old 03-01-2011, 12:46 PM

Beachlover congratulations !!!!!

So interesting about the non fat dairy thing. Glad i switched to full cream yoghurt....(mainly for my kids actually)

#325 of 522 Old 03-01-2011, 01:54 PM

Congratulations, Beachlover!!! I think that is a very fine line for 10 or 11 dpo. May this be your sticky bean.

Saoirse, very cool that you are not the oldest person in your due date club, and that there is another fabulous-40-something. What happened with your blood pressure? I hope you found a good solution that wasn't too stressful.

AFM, yesterday I called the adoption agency and asked a few questions about some logistic things I was particularly stressed about. The person I talked to was so nice and helpful, and even came up with a solution that would make one thing much easier. After that call I just felt so excited about that path. Then in the middle of the night I suddenly had sensoboobs, this morning I had cramps and nausea. They were like menstrual cramps in the am, but now are more like tingly cramps. I am 6dpo. This is a common pattern for me on cycles where I've had BFP. Of course none of those times have I actually had a baby. (If it happened when I was pg w/ds I don't know, because I wasn't obsessing observing so closely then.) And yet...I am excited about the possibility of being pg, and weirdly optomistic. I mean it does happen for people!! So my fingers and toes are crossed, my prayers are being said. And it is good to have options.

#326 of 522 Old 03-01-2011, 04:46 PM

Waturmama it's funny how we get good at knowing. Last month after my m/c, I just knew I'd never see a positive and this cycle from about 6 or 7dpo I was sure I would. You are right it does happen for people.

I think the adoption path sounds so exciting though too. Keep us posted on that as well.

Kristin, I'm glad you are feeling back on track. I really hope you get that +++ this month.

just some gentle hugs gumblossom. That fertility monitor might just do the trick.

Thanks to all of you for the congrats. I'm very nervous and I just wish I could enjoy this. My test was a little darker today, but I sure would have loved a nice glaring one. If I could just get a really solid good line by 14 dpo, I'd be thrilled. I guess the next few days will tell quite a bit.

#327 of 522 Old 03-02-2011, 09:27 AM

7 dpo. I am nauseous and my boobs are tingling to distraction. They are actually bigger, which doesn't even seem possible, but I've got my measurement techniques down. I have a busy week and am trying not to think about this much, but it is very difficult when with all these physical sensations. In a way I like that I am relentlessly optimistic and I still get a excited by the possibility, but when I think of the odds I little bit hate to see myself go there. BTW, I'm talking my odds, based on my past, phooey to the generalized odds. And speaking of odds, I heard from a 45 yo friend last night who is in her 2nd trimester of pg after years of early m/cs. It really does happen for people, I say again.

Yay no delayed ovulation, Kristin!

#328 of 522 Old 03-02-2011, 10:31 AM

Beachlover -- I am sending you so so so many wishes for a sticky baby-- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be the  one------  luxlove.gif

Momma to 3 darling boys, the apples of my eye, and married to the love of my life.

chicken3.gif        angel3.gif                                                   familybed2.gif                          dog2.gifdog2.gif

...namaste.gif
#329 of 522 Old 03-02-2011, 10:54 AM

Gumblossom

I know how you feel but now that it is my time to try again (boy the time went fast) I am all excited again--- i didn't think i could get into it this month but I am-- hang in there-

Waturmama

I am praying for a BFP for you!!!!!

sending lots of love to everyone -----

We have a really special thing going on in our town-- a Tibetan Buddhist Monk is doing a sand mandala here and giving teachings- here's the link to see it-

http://www.aschico.com/aspro/mandalaofcompassion

I am going to a teaching tonight on the Green Tara-with him-

when i searched just now to explain what the Green Tara is-- this is what i found!!

When it is said that all one's wishes will be fulfilled, it means that if you need a child, you'll get one. If you have financial needs, these will be met. Whatever wishes you have, all of them can be fulfilled through praise to Tara. Actually, one doesn't need more than this practice; it accomplishes everything! source: http://www.lamamigmar.com/html/practice-green-tara.html#Benefits

I was going to tell you that i will do my practice tonight for all of us-- that our wishes may be fulfilled. 

...namaste.gif
#330 of 522 Old 03-02-2011, 05:10 PM

WaturMama, wow, that sounds so very promising! May this be your month!

Kristin, yay for the power of TCM! So glad your cycle is back on track!

Karalina, you are so sweet! Thank you for saying a prayer/blessing for all of us tonight. Your thoughtfulness brought tears to my eyes. Green Tara is also the goddess of compassion, and we all need that here when the journey starts to feel too long and difficult. Thank you. :-)

Gumblossom, I'm feeling it, too! Hang in there, mama. ((( hug )))

I'm 7dpo and no real signs... temp dip yesterday, spike today, woke up hot and sweaty. Slight crampiness/fullness and tiny shooting pains in boobs. But I recall that for me all of these things can result from the normal LP progesterone. I was feeling a bit impatient and frustrated and alone (the fact that I used to at least have chemical pgs every couple of months, but have now gone 7 or 8 months without even conceiving, is really bringing me down -- what does this mean?). But then when I read your hopeful posts it brought me back up. :-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page