Fabulous 40++TTC. New Year and New Hopes - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 01:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Litmama and Waturmama, I hate to say anything that sounds too much like the dreaded "relax and it will happen." But I have to say that it does seem like there was a little bit of a letting go for me. We have wanted to make a baby so badly, and I've spent a good deal of time obsessing about it over the many months. I feel like the pressure for me to do it quickly is my age and waning fertility (like it's now or never, and my chances decrease each month.) Now I feel like those thoughts may have been manifesting themselves each month, based on the Law of Attraction. What I feel I did differently this time is to let go of the FEAR that I would not get to have another baby. I focused on my work as an artist, on taking care of my family, and nourishing my body and spirit for the expected eventuality that I would have exactly the right child, at exactly the right time. For several months last year, I temped and charted (which gave me very helpful information), but took a break from it for a couple of months. So I knew I was ovulating each cycle, and around when, but in Feb. I made no special effort to BD around O. I didnt take anything or do anything to increase fertility either, other than recognizing the creative focus of my other pursuits. I guess if I were to recommend anything to people in the process of conceiving, I would suggest you look into the Law of Attraction, Abraham-Hicks, and read or listen to anything you can find. It can change the way you think about the whole process. So, all at once, things in our life just started to come together around the new year, and some things fell into place for us that make a NOW seem like a much better time to start a pregnancy than any time in the past. We are excited, and can hardly believe, after all this time, that we are growing a baby, but it does seem to be so. :)  Of course I know the risks and statistics with an early pregnancy, but am choosing to focus on the probability that we will have a baby in our arms in November, and to go ahead and start sending the baby all the love I can.

#362 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 02:34 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Beachlover, i am so sorry to hear it.

#363 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 02:48 PM

Beachlover, I am so very sorry. (((hug)))  (((hug)))  (((hug)))

Moona, thank you for posting that. Oh you are right that is dreaded. It has been on my mind a lot lately in fact. But I like the part that you trust it will happen, so it is not like you are trying to fool yourself into forgetting about it. It is remarkable how many stories there are like yours. Or people who were just about to try some big intervention. I'd love to see someone do a study on that. When you wrote, "read or listen to anything you can find" after the book recommendation, you must have meant find on something. What? Abraham-Hicks? (I like to think you left it out because you have pregnancy brain because you at the start of such a wonderful pregnancy.  :)   ).

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#364 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 02:48 PM

Kristen, your info on polyps is timely. Im having a little spotting too early in my cycle to be ovulation spotting. I attribute it to the epo (evening primrose oil), but yeah, the thought occurred to me that it could be a polyp or even fibroid. More likely polyp, because fibroids result from high estrogen, and i dont think mine is particularly high (not good ewcm, still nursing)

Anyway....i suppose i should go get it checked out. Maybe that is the reason for not conceiving this whole time...

Litmama, i dont know the answer to your question, other than that ive faced it many times when taking progesterone.   Ive usually let nature take its course. 

#365 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 08:12 PM

Moona and Purplefish, welcome and congratulations!  I love to hear about those BFP's!  And Moona, thank you for your last post...I really appreciated it.  It was a wonderful reminder to me of the power of letting go of fear.  I had 4 m/c between ds1 and ds2 and it was finally when I released the fear of losing another pg that I had the successful pregnancy with ds2.  I think I need to revisit the power of letting go.  And I've heard so much about the Laws of Attraction that I can't resist anymore!smile.gif

I'm so glad the surgery went so well, Fuller2.  Thanks for the info about polyps...I'm about due for my annual and it can't hurt to mention it.

Beachlover....I am so very sorry.  I had a similar situation in January, and although my line was never very dark, my heart was so ready.  hug2.gif

I'd never heard that statistic before, Kristin, and I love it!!  Thanks for sharing!

Litmama and Waturmama...my fingers are so crossed for you!

#366 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 08:44 PM

Beachlover------ I am so sorry--- sending you lots of love-----

Saiorse------- I'll be praying for you on Friday- please do let us know if you find out anything bc I will check in to see-

must be positively nervewracking-

Waturmama-- I'm sorry you are expecting AF.

Why do we do this to ourselves, i think sometimes-- then i remember--------

AFM, I either didn't O or completely missed it this month---- it's possible I o'd before I started using the OPK---- in which case dh and I had had "practice" bding  before I started testing so I don't know- i am not hopeful and can't figure out why i either ovulated way early or didn't ovulate. I feel like I'm getting close to giving up and I keep telling myself it's ok- which sends me immediately into bursting out in tears and BEGGING God or any great spirit to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just let me have one more baby.  and I find myself thinking that the baby I m/c would be due in 4 months---- and it kills me. I am getting so out of shape and have energy issues that need to be addressed- one path i may take starting next month is to start back exercising and dieting and still BD around expected O--- and if it happens it happens and if not- it doesn't--- of course, that is MUCH easier said than done.

sending  all of us love and buckets full of babydust to dump over our heads!!!

Momma to 3 darling boys, the apples of my eye, and married to the love of my life.

chicken3.gif        angel3.gif                                                   familybed2.gif                          dog2.gifdog2.gif

...namaste.gif
#367 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 08:51 PM

Litmama- I'm thinking of you too and am hoping so much for your BFP.

I hadn't read these last posts about letting go before I posted about giving up and letting things happen as they are going to happen---- seems like a sign i should.

Momma to 3 darling boys, the apples of my eye, and married to the love of my life.

chicken3.gif        angel3.gif                                                   familybed2.gif                          dog2.gifdog2.gif

...namaste.gif
#368 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 10:09 PM

Hello friends! I have missed being here regularly. We went out of town for a week and the past week has been spent in the daily routine + trying to catch up. We are relocating at the end of June from CA to OR so we went on a planning/scouting trip.

I can't catch up with all the personals since I've been gone but I have read all the posts since I was here last & I will be here regularly again until my next scouting trip. :) I have to say, this topic of fertility is on my mind a lot (understatement) and so to come in and see that I am not alone in my desires and fears is so very comforting. I cheer for the BFPs that come, ache for the AFs that show up and really feel my heart break for the losses. What a wonderful community there is here and I am so new to it and so grateful for it. Thank you for sharing your lives, hearts, wisdom and friendship.

I read eagerly the posts about letting go of the fear of not having another baby. This is really resonating with me. My fear is huge and only exacerbated by an unrequested copy lab report in my mailbox on Monday. This test and that test, with ranges from non-menopausal to middle to menopausal and all of mine were in menopause or middle and none in non-menopause -- to me the fear and sadness is so big that I can't hardly acknowledge it. I am not sure how to let go of it if I can't even acknowledge it for fear of it enveloping me. I have had a recurring daydream in which I ditch work and home responsibilities and flee to the seashore and weep into the Pacific Ocean. It seems like the only body of water large enough and close enough to handle my sadness. 

Well, I'll keep up now, okay. :)

#369 of 522 Old 03-08-2011, 10:28 PM

Boozheemama--- HI!!!!!blowkiss.gif I'm glad to hear from you.

Do you know what the tests mean (our family jokingly calls tests--- "testes")  ? Can you get an interpretation before you get too down about it? And maybe some hormones are just off putting you in that range-- I would have it interpreted and then see if there is a way to change it.

I too have had dreams of being by the ocean-- ever since the miscarriage in Dec.--- I just want to look out and see the wide expanse and feel like I can breathe----

I am desperately trying to talk my 10 yo son into acquiescing to a trip to camp out in Santa Barbara next week which is spring break- everyone wants to go but him- and I can't leave him home so we just can't go-- but i am craving the ocean too-

where in OR might you move? We have lived in OR and N. CA for the past 20 years.

I am so sorry for your overwhelming sadness- I know it is lurking and looming out there for me- i am still trying to hide from it and deny it.

Sending understanding hugs your way--

...namaste.gif
#370 of 522 Old 03-09-2011, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaturMama View Post

Beachlover, I am so very sorry. (((hug)))  (((hug)))  (((hug)))

Moona, thank you for posting that. Oh you are right that is dreaded. It has been on my mind a lot lately in fact. But I like the part that you trust it will happen, so it is not like you are trying to fool yourself into forgetting about it. It is remarkable how many stories there are like yours. Or people who were just about to try some big intervention. I'd love to see someone do a study on that. When you wrote, "read or listen to anything you can find" after the book recommendation, you must have meant find on something. What? Abraham-Hicks? (I like to think you left it out because you have pregnancy brain because you at the start of such a wonderful pregnancy.  :)   ).

Waturmama, you are right that I did not try to forget that I want a baby. I actually began to think more consciously about it. I consciously chose not focus on my INability to get pregnant for almost 2 years, and took every oppportunity to see myself as a fertile and creative being. When I saw pregnant women, instead of thinking "lucky her; why not me?" I began to think "she and I are on the same path. I will be pregnant soon too." The letting go was really of the fear that I would not get what I want. It was a shift in how I think about it, but definitely not a forgetting or pretending I no longer want it. I'm sorry I wasnt clear about what to read or listen to; check out The Law of Attraction. If you google it, you will find a lot to look into. You can even google "law of attraction and ttc" or something like that. Anyway, I dont want you to think I'm selling anything, but that shift was the only notable difference for me between the BFP month, and the other 21.

Love and Light and Baby Dust to all the mamas here......

#371 of 522 Old 03-09-2011, 10:22 AM

Thank you so much for the wishes Karalina and lovetolaugh and anyone who didn't type them too. They mean a lot to me. And thank you for the clarification moona. I like that shift in thinking when seeing a pregnant woman, very much.

AF did arrive today and brought some obnoxious friends, called Bad Cramps. That doesn't usually happen to me. This was an intense cycle in so many ways.

boozheemama, if you have a lot of tears that want to come out, I so recommend doing it. If you can get some time alone (really just 10 minutes can do wonders), where you can be loud. Maybe close your eyes and picture yourself at the ocean, touch a shell, or beach rock if you have one, put your hand on your heart or stomach area if it helps, and let those sobs come from wherever they are in your body. Let the fluids and sounds flow. I am guessing it will be a huge relief. (Or if that doesn't connect for you, see what else might. Journaling? It sounds like something wants to come out.)

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#372 of 522 Old 03-09-2011, 03:25 PM

Hello ladies, I've been very busy, so have been away from the computer.

Beachlover, I'm so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking.I know your pregnancy was a baby to you, and it is so sad when a baby is lost. Sending you love and light.

Waturmama, I'm sorry you weren't pregnant this month. With the bad cramps, do you think that you possibly had a chemical pregnancy?I know that is no consolation, but it would show that you can get pregnant.

Moona, I love what you wrote about the laws of attraction. I'm trying very hard to let go, (so haven't been on the net much) writing in my gratitude journal most days, concentrating on being creative, particularly in the home - working on my garden, clearing the clutter from our house etc.

I saw my acupuncturist this week, and she said to me, what's the hurry? I said I'd like to have the next baby close to my DS(2). She said she could see the reasoning, but she felt, that even at 44, I had plenty of time, and that the worry about hurrying up would be detrimental. I think she is right, the best thing I can do is look after myself and relax.

I took the plunge on Sunday and have given up sugar! Wow, this is big for me. Despite being a healthy eater, making everything from scratch, avoiding processed food, I still had a sugar addiction and ate too much fruit. I actually think I may have an intolerance to fructose, so I'm hoping I'll have more energy, shift some of the excess weight that has found me in the last 10 years, and be healthier overall. I thought it might be a real struggle, but I'm feeling fine and haven't had too many cravings. I think it helps that I'm topping up with cheese, nuts and other high fat foods to combat any cravings.

If you are interested, I'd be glad to post a link to the blog of the woman who got me fired up about this.

Well, a few more days til ovulation, but I feeling hopeful and relaxed about it this month.

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#373 of 522 Old 03-10-2011, 06:44 AM

Moona, congratulations!!!  That is such great news, especially after all this time ttc.Thanks for your info on the Law Of Attraction.

Waturmama, sorry about af and aweful cramps.

Gumblossom, thanks for writing what you doc wrote, about being 44 and having plenty of time. I so hope that this will be true for us. It certainly lifts the burden doesnt it?

#374 of 522 Old 03-10-2011, 08:17 AM

Warning contains TMI

I think I need an intervention. So At 8 dpo I had what I decided was light flow but it never progressed passed a little dark blood at the end of the tampon (I warned you TMI). Anyway, I stopped my LP herbs and waited but this continued every day for 3 days. I was just about to start my follicular phase herbs. When today I finally began with some bright red blood. So my question is am I on CD$ or am I really at 12 dpo? Yes, I am 45 year old and been doing this a while. How can I be so clueless?

What would you think am I at the end of my cycle or the beginning of the next? It matters because I need to start my herbs

chicken3.gifdog2.gifcat.gifenergy.gif
#375 of 522 Old 03-10-2011, 09:47 AM

Kristin, not tmi for me, no worries. I have always understood that CD1 is the first day of bright red flow, beyond spotting. I'm thinking I'd go by that unless you typically have a different pattern. Are you supposed to start your herbs at CD3? Do you have a practicioner that prescribed these herbs that you can check with?

Gumblossom, I love what your acupunturist said. Thank you.

I have been thinking a lot about what moona said. Really that subject was already up for me. I have always thought I'd have a 2nd child eventually, so I haven't had fear there (usually)--my fear part has been about the timing. That is what I am really working on trusting the timing. And I will check out that book.

#376 of 522 Old 03-10-2011, 10:40 AM

Hello ladies. I am just tentatively dipping a toe in here. I am 41 (42 in Sept) and I have 5 kiddos. 21, 17, 12, 8, and an 11 month old nursling. My Mirena IUD came out on its own last weekend and I've been bleeding since Monday. I waffle about wanting another babe, but my partner is very very gung ho. I don't know if its even possible, with the breastfeeding situation, but the more we talk of it, the more I think of sweet little babies...

Suzanne

#377 of 522 Old 03-10-2011, 12:46 PM

I found a good article on DHEA

http://www.womentowomen.com/adrenalfatigue/dhea.aspx

the whole site is very promising for me-----with low energy-- etc.

...namaste.gif
#378 of 522 Old 03-10-2011, 07:19 PM

Waturmama I think you are correct on this one. I initially thought it was just a weirdo period but no it was just protracted spotting probably made worse by my decision to quit my LP herbs before I was certain it was AF. Today it seems much more like a normal period. I think I over think these things sometimes. Too bad I stopped the herbs early, might have ruined my chances. Oh well on to the next cycle. I always feel like I am marching somewhere at the beginning of a cycle. Off to a great adventure.

#379 of 522 Old 03-11-2011, 01:50 PM

just back from u/s baby on dates 7 1/2 weeks and hb 154

what a relief...i had myself sooo prepared for the worst that it still has not sunk in yet....

StargirlHB likes this.

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#380 of 522 Old 03-11-2011, 03:31 PM

That's great news Saoirse! What a relief. How is your blood pressure?

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#381 of 522 Old 03-11-2011, 04:55 PM

Saoirse that is wonderful news!!!

#382 of 522 Old 03-12-2011, 07:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

BeachLover, I'm so sorry ((( hug ))) I hope you and your family are taking good care of you.

treehugger.gif Mama to 1 lovely DD,  angel1.gif 1/12 @ 8 weeks (ectopic), angel1.gif 1/14 @ 7 weeks, many chemical pregnancies, TTC DH'S #1, my #2
#383 of 522 Old 03-12-2011, 08:48 AM

Saoirse, yay!!!!! Congrats on a great ultrasound!!! So glad you got to hear that blessed hearbeat and know all is well! I hope you can begin to feel some relief now. How did your appointment with your midwife go? 

Boozheemama, oh, first... a big ((( hug ))) for you! Your poetic description of your fear and sadness is so palpable. My heart is really going out to you. Damn, I hate those tests. I'm sorry they sent it to you even when you didn't request it, how thoughtlessly bureaucratic of them (my hospital recently sent me an invitation to participate in a study of menopausal women, which sent me into a small rage). I remember well the fear that I felt the last time I had a bad test... it was an ultrasound, I was about to start a round of injectable drugs, and the u/s showed that I had zero follicles. My RE said, "You're starting a new cycle today! Except (peering into the u/s screen)... you're NOT." I was dismissed from the ART program and went home feeling a kind of fear I'd never felt before except in dreams... a suffocating fear, as if I was being buried alive or had just been diagnosed with a terminal illness. I cried and cried and cried (including at the edge of the Pacific ocean, which is conveniently close to my house). I did that for days, and at the end, at the bottom of my emptiness I felt peace flowing in. It was at that point that I began to explore alternative ways to take charge of my fertility, and began to feel hope again. I'm sure you know this, but there are natural ways to change those numbers... i.e., wheatgrass can lower FSH. And you know, my RE was wrong about that cycle... I did ovulate that month. The tests are only one way of peering into the mystery and they are not perfect! I hope you can find a way to get all the fear and sadness out and feel peace coming to you. Thinking of you!

Moona, wow, thank you for that fantastic description of what worked for you, I truly truly appreciate it! :-) I love your attitude and your path. Your words have been resonating deeply in my heart/mind since I read them, it feels like there is some true wisdom in there. I have been hearing from many directions about the LOA books, and I'd really like to get my hands on them. May I ask you more about how you let go of fear? That's the thing that's puzzling me right now. I feel like I already have a lot of positive stuff going on in my inner landscape (i.e., I feel a true kinship with pregnant women and new mothers and often visualize myself having that experience). But I can't shake the fear that co-exists with the hope. How exactly did you let go of it? What do you think helped you? Was it focusing on the these other things in your life (creativity, nurturing your family, etc.)? Did they fill the well and chase away the anxiety? I'd love to hear more if you'd like to share more with us! 

WaturMama, well you and I truly are cycle buddies, as AF came a knockin' for me the same day she did for you. It was an intense cycle for me, too, and I'm still not really sure why. I think partly it's because I had high hopes for the tinkering I was doing (soy, progesterone cream, etc.). I keep telling myself it's okay and maybe even good to be riding that wave of hope, even if it does come crashing down. Thank you for your advice about infection/heat and antibiotics... I ended up feeling I wanted to take them, but then my UTI went away on its own. I love that story about your DS and the name and that experience opening you up to the possibility of a DS2. I put a lot of symbolic stock into these types of narratives, too. Even if I end up feeling foolish for having done so, I think it's just human nature... we are sense-making creatures who seek meaning everywhere, whaddaya gonna do? Good things spring from that. I'm sorry that your experience of this cycle lessened the excitement about adoption for you, but it certainly makes sense emotionally... I imagine it's difficult to throw your heart in both directions at once. ((( hug ))) How is it going with DS and nursing? I know there was a long discussion earlier in this thread about BF and m/c and wondering if you can possibly increase your fertility if/when your DS chooses to stop? I too felt an affinity with child-led weaning, but ended up weaning DD myself when she was 3 so that she could spend a full 24 hours away from me with her father (from whom I was separated). It was one of the hardest things I've ever done, still breaks my heart to think of that process. Yet, my relationship with DD did not suffer and she seemed as happy and attached as ever.

Kristin, *thank you* for that lovely, cheering quote about women over 45 and unintended pregnancies. Now *that's* one statistic that makes me smile! I'm sorry your cycle was confusing to you this month! I hope you can get back on track with your herbs.

Purplefish, I'm sorry your upcoming visit with your sister is creating stress for you, but it sounds like you've found good coping mechanisms. You can borrow my golden shield visualization tool if you like! It protects me from confrontations with the difficult members of my family. :-)

Fuller2, so glad you are still healing well from the surgery and sounding great! I'm glad to know that about uterine polyps, an increase from 28% to 63% is impressive!

Maya, thank you for the advice on progesterone, I did end up letting nature take its course, which I too feel was the best thing. I think I'll just do that all around this month, no soy, no progesterone at all. Sorry that you're experiencing spotting, have you been able to get it checked out?

Karalina, thank you for the DHEA article, very helpful! I'm sorry that having those low moments. ((( hug ))). I empathize with the feeling of wanting to beg, plead and bargain with a higher power. I think the idea of focusing on getting healthy and fit for your whole self (not necessarily just for your fertility) sounds really positive. I'm thinking about that, too... I used to be a runner and that has gone by the wayside during my baby-chase... mostly because I have been advised first by my RE and then by my acupuncturist to practice gentler forms of exercise (and also now because I'm out of shape and cardiovascular exercise is a struggle). But boy, would I like to have that back in my life... to be able to chase DD around and not be winded and exhausted, to feel fit and sexy and alive again, to be able to call upon the peace, joy and strength that a running practice brings me... 

Gumblossom, I love love love what your acupuncturist said to you, "what's the hurry?" *Thank you* for sharing that with us. My mother said that to me when DH and I first saw an RE and started exploring ART. I somewhat impatiently (to my regret) explained to her about the dreaded statistics, that every month counted, that we would be wasting our time trying naturally, yadda yadda. Ha! It all seems really naive and controlling and Type A to me now. And I honestly feel that my chances trying naturally (if I'm not in a hurry) are as good if not better than with ART.

Welcome, Chichimamma!

AFM, well, I feel I've said it all already. The only interesting thing to add is that my acupuncturist has reached out to me in a lovely way. She practices energetic healing on the side, and has offered me one free session, noting that she feels I have some emotional blocks to conceiving. I had mixed feeling about it... still not really sure why... I think I just have a natural skepticism and irreverent streak that makes it difficult for me to embrace the unknown without doing a lot of thinking and research about it. There is no evidence-based research that I can find about the particular kind of healing she practices, and so it becomes a leap of faith. But, the spirit in which she has offered this to me feels very nurturing and good. I think I'm going to take her up on it, and enter it with a heart and mind open to the mystery. And if she can get that one reluctant bit of energy on board, well... great! 

treehugger.gif Mama to 1 lovely DD,  angel1.gif 1/12 @ 8 weeks (ectopic), angel1.gif 1/14 @ 7 weeks, many chemical pregnancies, TTC DH'S #1, my #2
#384 of 522 Old 03-12-2011, 01:05 PM

First--- YAY YAY YAY for you Saiorse!!! Great news!!!!! I'm thrilled for you!!!!

LitMama- what a wonderful response you gave to everyone- i wish i had the energy and wherewith-all (sp?) to write like that.

I would love to know your golden shield visualization- I think Buzzer could have used it  recently- right?

And a friend of mine I went to the sand mandala with- when i told her about not getting pregnant- she said she had and amazing ENERGY HEALER that I should go to-- and she gave me her #. I think I'll go too-

and my older sister is ALWAYS asking me- What's the hurry?? Give yourself the gift of time-"  so i think i will-

I have an appt with an endocrinologist (sp?) on Monday who can test my hormones, thyroid and adrenals and offers natural ways of balancing them- and my insurance pays! I am SO excited!!!  I am going to get my energy back- and start exercising and losing weight and living my life fully- if a baby comes with all that and ttc every month- it will be great. if not- i can't continue to sacrifice the days i have now with my three beautiful ones and my DH in hopes of conceiving. Plus- maybe something is so off in those hormones that I'm not able to conceive? who knows but i want to find out!!!

BTW- my 3yo had a killer painful ear ache in both ears and with 2 days of homeopathic and natural meds and lots of love- he is almost all better. It can be done! Meanwhile my 10 yo came home form school with 102 temp and a virus he caught there- and with no advil or tylenol- just the fever doing its thing- he is well on his way to healing -- just thought I'd throw that in- the body's amazing way to heal and care for itself when properly supported.

Love to everyone----  

...namaste.gif
#385 of 522 Old 03-12-2011, 03:00 PM

Karalina, Oh, gosh, I just can't help myself... I'm just an in-born (and professional) reader/writer/researcher. It's all I can do to hold myself back from spending all day researching the issues brought up here and writing 60-page replies to everyone. I must try to control myself better, tee hee! :-)

I'm glad to know your friend had a good experience with energy healing, yay! If you go too we can compare notes.

I'll see if I can find the web site for you where I found the golden shield visualization exercise, it was full of other good visualizations, too.

Have a beautiful weekend!

BTW, you are next in line for the goddess, no? She treated me well this month and I'm ready to send her your way. PM me your address and I'll get her off to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalina View Post

LitMama- what a wonderful response you gave to everyone- i wish i had the energy and wherewith-all (sp?) to write like that.

I would love to know your golden shield visualization- I think Buzzer could have used it  recently- right?

And a friend of mine I went to the sand mandala with- when i told her about not getting pregnant- she said she had and amazing ENERGY HEALER that I should go to-- and she gave me her #. I think I'll go too-

#386 of 522 Old 03-12-2011, 03:45 PM

Congratulations Saorise!!!! Wooohoooo That's such great news. May the rest of the pregnancy be worry free!!!!

To add insult to injury I just picked up my mail and in it was a bill from LAbcorp for a whopping $298 for a PAP and apparently HPV test. I am so pissed I swear the receptionist told me my PAP would be done in the lab in their building and I paid for it when I paid my $272 doctor's exam. And why would they deem it necessary to do an HPV test? I remember her saying oh there could be another charge if the doctor thinks it's necessary to do an HPV test but I didn't think much of it and due to my hearing loss didn't catch everything she said. I have no clue why they would deem it necessary to do an HPV I have had the same partner for 20 years. So my annual physical just cost me over $500.00 and I have been hesitating scheduling the initial consult at the ART clinic because of the $300.00 initial feel. what a waste I should have put the $ toward the trip my dd wants to take to Disney. 

I need the Golden Shield for my family too so if you can find that website please do share Litmama. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Today, I realized I did not have the FP herbs I needed to start today. Oversight on my part it will be mid week before I can get them.

We took dd to the St. Pat's Parade and on the way home we stopped for dinner and I slammed the car door on her poor little hand (luckily I didn't push it hard and she is good to go). She fell asleep on the way home and we woke her to ask if she wanted to go see a movie. She woke up looking dazed and then suddenly started vomiting. She threw up three times before we could pull over. Poor kid she has rarely gotten sick in her life. This was a doozy. She seems good now, was asking for guacamole a few minutes ago. I convinced her that it might be better to start off with toast until we figure out if she has a bug or just a sick tummy. Tomorrow will bring good luck.

#387 of 522 Old 03-16-2011, 01:22 AM

Testing negative and no symptoms so I shall be joining you ladies again.

#388 of 522 Old 03-16-2011, 01:46 PM

hug2.gif

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#389 of 522 Old 03-16-2011, 09:28 PM

Hi ladies!

I'm new to the site, and I just turned 40!  My SO and I are trying to conceive our first for both of us. I've learned a lot from the different sites I've joined and I can't wait to get my BFP! I just hope I haven't waited too long. crap.gif

Shelley (40) and SO (34) - TTC #1

My Chart!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/340ddf
#390 of 522 Old 03-17-2011, 09:52 PM

Purplefish, I'm so sorry ((( hug ))). Thinking of you.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page