Fabulous 40++TTC. New Year and New Hopes - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 522 Old 01-11-2011, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Halifax joy.gif enjoy being pregnant wink1.gifjoy.gif Congrats!!!!

Yes, I am 44, and am actuaslly kind of excited about this month, I don't know why with the stats and all. We will see what happens. If we didn't get pregnant, it would be fine. I am apathetic, but growing into acceptance, it's just hard to work next to a 30 something woman who is TTC her 2nd after conceiving on the 1st try with her DS. If she gets preggo soon/right away, it will be hard, but need to be happy for her. She was one who quoted stats of downs to me when I told her how long we had been trying (nice)

Whatever will be, already is...

#62 of 522 Old 01-11-2011, 03:19 PM

Congratulations Halifax! Great news. Embrace your pregnancy and try to relax. I know it will be hard.

goodvibes.gif

Although I lost our little one, I am still very, very grateful to have carried him/her for the 8 weeks that I did. I got pregnant, and I can again, and it could be the golden egg this time! Of course I still need to convince my DH, but I'm feeling there might just be a glimmer of hope there.

Please don't say 44 is too old.I'm 44 too!

Why do people have to quote stats to women who are ttc?The last thing we need is negativity! Only positive affirmations for me thanks! Good luck and love and baby dust to all!

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#63 of 522 Old 01-11-2011, 03:40 PM

I don't think it is too old, I just have had the wind out of my sails by taking certain comments to heart greensad.gif My mom even tells me that she knows a woman in her church who didn't even start having kids till she was 40, and now has at least 3, so it is not too old. I know she is not the only one.

I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad greensad.gif

#64 of 522 Old 01-11-2011, 03:46 PM

Congratulations Halifax! Great news. Embrace your pregnancy and try to relax. I know it will be hard.

goodvibes.gif

Although I lost our little one, I am still very, very grateful to have carried him/her for the 8 weeks that I did. I got pregnant, and I can again, and it could be the golden egg this time! Of course I still need to convince my DH, but I'm feeling there might just be a glimmer of hope there.

Please don't say 44 is too old.I'm 44 too!

Why do people have to quote stats to women who are ttc?The last thing we need is negativity! Only positive affirmations for me thanks! Good luck and love and baby dust to all!

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#65 of 522 Old 01-11-2011, 04:39 PM

Halifax,  I am hoping and praying so hard for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you! 

DS 31/01/10, TTC #2
#66 of 522 Old 01-11-2011, 05:07 PM

hug2.gifBelovedK. Bleah to the officemate situation. Sending a forcefield of niceness, consideration, and wisdom to surround you. All unthoughtful comments will bounce off! My TCM practitioner tells me she has plenty of patients in their 20s and 30s that have much worse fertility situations than mine. Not to wish younger people problems, but it reminds me of what I can be grateful for and that we are all individuals.

This thread is hot today!

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#67 of 522 Old 01-11-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitMama View Post

Stealthee,

It sounds like you did everything I'm trying to do for #2 (my #1 was easy-peasy, in my 30s). When you're not too busy chasing your LO around, would you mind sharing some details on some of the changes you made? I'd love to hear what supplements you took, what kind of tools/resources you used for yoga, massage and visualization (books, CDs, DVDs, classes?) . And what other lifestyle changes did you make?

I'm on that path but just beginning... in November I made big dietary changes and began taking a bunch of supplements. But I have yet to incorporate anything else and am feeling the need for guidance in that area.

Many thanks, mama!

Heehee!  LitMama has given me permission to babble at length about my TTC strategy.  blahblah.gif

I highly, highly recommend The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis.  She uses a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective and there's a chapter dedicated to women over 35 TTC.  I did a lot the things she suggested including: supplementing with L-arginine, DHEA, super-greens and a good prenatal vitamin (of course),  doing femoral massage two time a day, daily acupuncture/acupressure and qi gong breathing.  I also took a Chinese herbal formula that was designed specifically for me by a qualified herbalist.  I cut down to one cup of coffee a day and drank gallons of green tea.  I moderated my alcohol intake and quit smoking.  (Yes, I smoked 10-20 cigarettes a day for 20 years and STILL had at least one good egg at age 40!)  Otherwise, my diet has always been pretty healthy (trying to compensate for all the late nights, caffeine, nicotine and alcohol), so I didn't make too many changes there.

I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and charted with Fertility Friend.  During my fertile window I used Instead Cups and made sure to O after DH. (Very sexy, huh?)

I kept a pretty regular general yoga practice and started to include fertility yoga as well.  I think you just bought the same DVD that I used, Fertility Yoga with Dr. Monica Morell?  I love yoga.  I don't know how much it contributed to my successful pregnancy, but it kept me sane during some very difficult times. 

Okay, and this is the part where I'm going to go a bit airy-fairy on you, I read a book called Ask and It Shall be Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks.  It's about the Law Attraction and offers several different methods to "raise your vibration" in order to attract the things that you want into your life.  There were a couple of points that spoke to me including: living in gratitude and allowing good things to come to me.  So, I did two (modified) exercises from this book everyday.  One, I would think about and feel grateful for what I had.  Two, I would do my best to think of nothing for 15 minutes.  If I remember correctly, the point of the latter exercise was based in the idea that since the universe is an infinite stream of positive energy which we either allow or resist, just being neutral is good enough to allow that stream to flow.  Something like that, anyway, I'm no expert on Law of Attraction theory.   And like yoga, I found these exercises to be good for my general well being.  You can't feel sad when you feel grateful.  Like Kristin already said.

As for my DH, he stopped drinking altogether for about a year and then only very occasionally which probably made the difference in his swimmers' motility. 

I hope it doesn't sound like DH and I are a couple of drunks!  To our defense, we live in Europe and social life largely revolves around drinking.  And, umm, we used to be very sociable people. 

Anyway, that's all I can think of right now. I hope that there's some useful info here for someone.

DS 31/01/10, TTC #2
#68 of 522 Old 01-11-2011, 07:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post

If she gets preggo soon/right away, it will be hard, but need to be happy for her. She was one who quoted stats of downs to me when I told her how long we had been trying (nice)

Just read this post thoroughly-   she quoted Down Sydrome stats to you??? Not sure how I would react to that, exactly, but I know that people were concerned for me at my age when I was pg. Of course only a few  people IRL knew I had a 23 yo egg. It is something we need to think about tho... the two friends I have with DS kids were in their 30s.

#69 of 522 Old 01-12-2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer Beater View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post

If she gets preggo soon/right away, it will be hard, but need to be happy for her. She was one who quoted stats of downs to me when I told her how long we had been trying (nice)

Just read this post thoroughly-   she quoted Down Sydrome stats to you??? Not sure how I would react to that, exactly, but I know that people were concerned for me at my age when I was pg. Of course only a few  people IRL knew I had a 23 yo egg. It is something we need to think about tho... the two friends I have with DS kids were in their 30s.

People expressed many concerns about Downs during my last pregnancy (at 37) in trying to convince me to get an amnio. I told them I wouldn't terminate anyway. Also, I know three couples who have Downs kids and they are great kids. Funny, happy, smart.

Interestingly, more Down's syndrome kids are born to people in their 20s, not because they are higher risk, but because they have more babies. Makes sense statistically.

Sandy (41), Mama to Oscar (Feb 2009) and Aria (April 2012), infertility and miscarriage survivor brokenheart.gif 11/25/10 and brokenheart.gif 6/22/11.

#70 of 522 Old 01-12-2011, 08:59 AM

Halifax congratulations. I understand your desire to hold back and protect yourself in case. But as Waturmama said you are pregnant! I hope you are able to enjoy it. You are very fertile. I hope this is the sticky one for you. I'll be sending you positive vibes!

chicken3.gifdog2.gifcat.gifenergy.gif
#71 of 522 Old 01-12-2011, 12:35 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)

I dont care about statistics. I started this mothering career when i was 'elderly gravida' (37) and felt very old then, and felt it was my last good egg. I refused the amnio because i knew i wouldnt abort anyway. Then when i was 40, i refused to wean my ds (then under 2) and knew that i had less than 1% chance of conceiving, even if not breastfeeding. Well, i conceived on the first try, gave birth at 41. Everything fine. I refused an amnio then too.

The only thing that has changed this time, is my personal experience of not conceiving. If i had less than 1% chance of conceiving when i was 40, then what are my odds now? They are even lower. But what could be lower than 'less than 1%'??

Yes, im less confident after almost a year of ttc'ing. But that is my personal experience, not statistics.

I remember my friend panicking because she was about to turn 30, and figured it would too late to conceive if she didnt  have a baby right then and there. I even looked into freezing my eggs when i was 32. Such a pity the technology wasnt reliable then. 

#72 of 522 Old 01-12-2011, 03:32 PM

Contactmaya, where did you get that statistic - a 1% chance at age 40? I thought it was 5%? Anyway, you (and I and everyone else here) are not stats, we are people with many variables affecting our chances. I believe many of the statistics are taken from fertility clinics so I think they are skewed. Perhaps if stats were collected in third world countries, or very Catholic countries, they would be different.

When I was 41 and ttc, I spoke to an Irish midwife( now living in Australia) who said that in her work in Ireland she delivered babies to the over 40's all the time. She felt that the reason women in their 40's had poor looking stats was because many women in their 40's in the west choose  not to conceive. Also the highest rates of abortion are in the under 20's and over 40's (at least in Australia they are).

Stealthee - you are I have the same favorite fertility books! I also love Julia Indichova's Inconceivable.

I write in a Gratitude journal everyday, thanking the Universe for all I have and will have. It helps me stay positive and affirms my goals.

My DH seems to be softening to the idea of ttc again, which is great. I'm feeling positive and not ready to throw in the towel yet.

#73 of 522 Old 01-12-2011, 04:46 PM

Hi All-

So excited for you, Halifax. I am praying this is the one for you.

When I was pg before I m/c recently, people would say the stats for Downs to me- I looked up some articles and Dr. Sears was the most reassuring one-- I cannot find the article right now but he said if your chances of DS were 1 in 30-- that means that you have a a 97% chance of having a healthy pregnancy.  It was all in how you look at the numbers. I will find it and post it.

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/1/T011304.asp  about being "older"

and

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7592130-fertility-after-forty-by-susun-s-weed

about being older---

an article my midwife sent me--

AFM- It's my 45th birthday today! Instead of feeling downtrodden about it- I actually feel inspired- like "Hey, I better get on with my dreams!" and another baby is my dream. : ) 

Love to all of you- my DH and sweet boys have a cake and dinner waiting for me. 

Momma to 3 darling boys, the apples of my eye, and married to the love of my life.

chicken3.gif        angel3.gif                                                   familybed2.gif                          dog2.gifdog2.gif

...namaste.gif
#74 of 522 Old 01-12-2011, 04:54 PM

Here it is :

How frequently does Down Syndrome occur?

Down Syndrome (formerly called mongolism), named after Dr. Langdon Down, who described these children in 1866, occurs in one out of seven hundred births. The chance of having a Down Syndrome baby increases with the age of the mother.

• Women under age 23—1 in 2,000 births
  • Women at age 30—1 in 1,300 births
  • Women at age 35—1 in 400 births
  • Women at age 40—1 in 90 births
  • Women at age 45—1 in 32 births
  • Women at age 50—1 in 8 births

Depending on how they are presented, these figures can be scary. If a doctor says to a mother, "At age thirty-five you have five times the chance of having a Down Syndrome baby than you did at age twenty," that would scare many senior mothers from conceiving. Here's how I present the risk factors to my patients who ask. At age twenty you had a 99.95 percent chance of not delivering a baby with Down syndrome; at age thirty-five your chances of not delivering a baby with Down Syndrome are 99.75 percent. Doesn't that figure sound more reassuring? This is why, in my opinion, the "thirty-five-year-old scare" is too young, forty-five perhaps? Even at age forty-five you have a 97 percent chance of delivering a baby without Down Syndrome. So, for mothers of later childbearing age, these figures are looking up.

Source: http://www.askdrsears.com/html/10/T107400.asp

Momma to 3 darling boys, the apples of my eye, and married to the love of my life.

chicken3.gif        angel3.gif                                                   familybed2.gif                          dog2.gifdog2.gif

...namaste.gif
#75 of 522 Old 01-12-2011, 05:17 PM

partytime.gifHappy Birthday, Karalina!!!!partytime.gif

Yes, I always find those stats are a lot less threatening when I flip them around.

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#76 of 522 Old 01-12-2011, 05:25 PM

There are three kinds of commonly recognised untruths:

Lies, damn lies and statistics.
- Mark Twain

I also love that Dr. Sears included the statistics for women at age 50.  :)

DS 31/01/10, TTC #2
#77 of 522 Old 01-13-2011, 06:08 AM

So if i am 45, i need to have 32 babies, and one of those babies will have down syndrome?

Thats a lot of babies. :-)

Where did i get those statistics? I dont remember. All i know is, that for me the odds are even lower-a) im single, b)i was breastfeeding almost fulltime at the time

#78 of 522 Old 01-13-2011, 07:33 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karalina. Looks like there are a few of us Capricorns on here.

Still no o for me. but O pains like actually kind of hurts at times. Wondering  if it's a cyst...... I guess we shall see.

#79 of 522 Old 01-13-2011, 07:45 AM

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. Taking things one day at a time and will try my best not to let the bad thoughts in. I am so very happy to be pregnant again and have another chance. Trying my best to enjoy my day off before a long stretch at work starting tomorrow...I wish I had a few more days off, but I suppose work will help keep me distracted a bit, which is a good thing. Some days I love my job, but sometimes it is very stressful and very tiring, things I would prefer to be avoiding right now. Hope everyone is having a good day. Cold and gray here after a winter's storm yesterday.

Me-46 DH-45 DS born June 2012 TTC#2  July 2008 angel3.gif19 weeks, April 2010 angel1.gif @11 weeks, Sept 2010 angel1.gif @ 7 weeks. Feb 2011 angel1.gifangel1.gif twins @11 weeks. bfinfant.gifcd.gif

#80 of 522 Old 01-13-2011, 08:54 AM

Kristin, i dont know that O pains signify something is wrong. I always get O pains, sometimes worse than others. I worry when i dont get them :-)

Some women experience them more than others, and some cycles more than others. You know yourself best though.

#81 of 522 Old 01-13-2011, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

bellyhair.gif

The goddess is on the move...! I sent her to Kristen0105 today with a small token. Sign up if you want to play and add to the power of our fertility goddess. PM me and I'll put you on our list!

BB 

#82 of 522 Old 01-13-2011, 03:01 PM

Kristin, I've tended to get strong ovulation pains on cycles when I get pregnant (last one was an exception). Fingers crossed that you're popping out a super healthy egg soon.

#83 of 522 Old 01-13-2011, 06:36 PM

But do your o pains actually kind of hurt? This is not like I usually have it comes and goes but actually kind of hurts at times. Weird. And I think I am getting a yeast infection! Really, now? Why now why not next week or two weeks from now but now while I am waiting to o. Hmmm I drank some ACV this am but don't want to over do it and make things too acidic. I usually take it 2x's a day when I feel one starting. I also doubled my probiotic. 

Here is hoping Waturmama is right and it's a good egg and that nothing interferes with the work of the goddess! Thanks buzzerbeater I'll be looking out for her.

#84 of 522 Old 01-14-2011, 05:45 PM

Many moons ago I was a regular on Mothering. I signed back up when I got preggo in October.  Then unsubscribed 5 weeks in.  

I would love to be added here.

I will be 40 in 2 & a half weeks.

I am married to my high school sweat heart. 

We have a DS 12/01 & DD 5/06, & two angel babies 5/05 & 11/10.

November was hard on me.  I did not know I could cry so much.

Feeling more like myself since New Years..a combo of acupuncture, chiropractic & meditation.

Exercising and vitamins.

Somebody mentioned Ester Hicks a few posts ago & I have been reading that too!

Thanks,

namaste.gif

Skeemama

homebirth.jpguc.jpgnovaxnocirc.gifwinner.jpg

namaste.gif &  whistling.gifDH,  twins.gif crumb crunchers &  3 angel.gif babies.

#85 of 522 Old 01-14-2011, 06:40 PM - Thread Starter

skeemama,

welcome back and welcome to our thread.

I am so sorry for your losses. 

It sounds like you do have new hope...

I am adding you to our list.

BB 

#86 of 522 Old 01-15-2011, 04:51 AM

I am mostly a lurked... Not much of a conversationalist:(

My cycles have been getting longer then today BAM shorter...25 days...I am going back to bed and try to let go of ttc...I don't even know why I try...I would be overwhelmed with more kids and NO sleep... Maybe it is me having a womans version of a midlife crisis wink1.gif
Good luck ladies I hope you all get both what you want and what you need smile.gif

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#87 of 522 Old 01-15-2011, 03:23 PM

The one cycle in the past year where I am 99% I got pregnant (miscarried about 4 days after AF would be due) I had ovulation pain so bad it actually woke me up in the middle of the night.  I remember thinking "Wow, this must be a BIG one!" : ) 

#88 of 522 Old 01-15-2011, 08:21 PM

HI all- I just wanted to say hi to Skeemama.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I have cried more than I thought possible too over my m/c right before Xmas.  May our tears  cleanse us and heal us so we can move forward with our dreams, keeping our little angels forever close to our hearts.

...namaste.gif
#89 of 522 Old 01-16-2011, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalina View Post

HI all- I just wanted to say hi to Skeemama.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I have cried more than I thought possible too over my m/c right before Xmas.  May our tears  cleanse us and heal us so we can move forward with our dreams, keeping our little nagels forever close to our hearts.

*nods head*

I have my appt this Wednesday with my NP for my annual, and I will talk to her about my weird cycle last month. I am doing well emotionally now, but I am in the stage of my cycle where I am gearing up to O, and am strategically waiting to BD until closer to the time so DH will want to do it a lot lol.gif (not that he doesn't usually blush.gif ) I don't know why, but I feel hopeful.

wave.gif to all of you. Sorry no personals,m this is another characteristic drive b posting smile.gif

#90 of 522 Old 01-16-2011, 09:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Hi, everyone! wave.gif

joy.gifHalifax, congratulations!!! Woo hoo!!! I know it must be hard to relax and enjoy, but I hope you're able to begin to do that. It does sound like you are very fertile, and you've done it again! I'm praying for a very sticky bean for you! 

orngbiggrin.gif Stealthee, wow, thank you SO much for the great info! It's so valuable to hear what worked for someone on the other side of this journey (and now circling back again!). I have and love most of the books you mentioned... although the Law of Attaction book I hadn't heard of. It certainly makes sense that we should open ourselves up to the positive forces in the universe -- I will check it out! Thanks for the referral. I love yoga, too. It helped me heal and kept me strong and grounded through my divorce several years ago, and I've missed having a regular practice since then. I just got my DVD a few days ago, called Fertility Practices for Yoga, from Pulling Down the Moon founders Tami Quinn and Beth Heller (I'll check out Monica Morell's work, too, thanks!). It's not perfect, but I think it will work. It's very practical, with less of a focus on spirit than I would like, but the breath-work and asanas still feel soooo good! I like too that the poses are geared toward opening up and increasing blood flow to the pelvic region. The meditation section with visualizations is really helpful to me, too. 

I'm really heartened to hear that a generally healthy diet and moderate caffeine/alcohol worked for you. I was eating a pretty intense fertility diet and had cut out caffeine and alcohol, but then lost my way during the holidays and following my surgery, and was beating myself up about it. I'm eating healthfully again, but realized that if this is going to be sustainable, I need to be able to be flexible once in a while. I had a comedic moment when I was at a holiday party, swigging kombucha and eating kale salad out of a little plastic container while all my friends drank champagne and nibbled delicacies and I just felt like I was an anthropologist from another planet. There was so much internal dialogue and tension for me as I agonized over whether to have a glass of wine or not, it was just ridiculous. I finally had to laugh at myself and realized I needed to loosen up a bit in order to rejoin the circle and enjoy the company of my friends. Paul Pitchford, the author of Healing with Whole Foods, writes that it's better to eat one of grandma's cookies than to poison that relationship by saying No, because loving relationships with friends and family are so nurturing and healing to our whole systems. So, thank you for sharing that! I don't think you and your DH sound like a couple of alcoholics at all, it sounds like you value the role that your friends play in your life and in your wellness. I'm thinking that's what will work for me, too, over the long haul... moderation. And yet there's another part of me that wants to try giving up gluten and dairy just to see if that will be the magic tweak. Hmmm...

Okay, daily femoral massage, acupressure, and Qi Gong breathing... I'm going to get on that.

And, btw, I LOVE your Mark Twain quote!

Kristin, did you ever make it through that ice storm to see your favorite acupuncture person? I will add to the chorus of women who've experienced very strong O-pains (I've also been awakened at night by them) especially on cycles when I've conceived. Fingers crossed for you!

BelovedK, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with a thoughtless coworker, grrrrrr.... I hope you can think of them as the comments of a person who is still learning how to be a compassionate member of this world, and not give them any weight. hug2.gif

WaturMama, glad your AF flow is easing up a bit. Very interesting comment from your TCM practitioner about her having seen much more challenging cases than yours among her younger patients. It reminds me to be grateful for what I do have going for me... age is only one factor.

Gumblossom, so glad your DH is softening toward the idea of TTC again. Yay! I really like the idea of your gratitude journal.

Karalina, thank you so much for the Dr. Sear and Susun Weed articles! I love the image of your family making a loving birthday dinner (and cake!) for you. Hope you had a great birthday!

Skeemama, welcome! So sorry for your losses. hug2.gif

AFM, I'm CD7 and feeling very positive. I don't really know why... I suppose just because it's a new cycle, and I feel like I'm creating a nurturing, sustainable TTC plan for myself. And I'm just plain excited to see what this cycle brings... more EWCM, I hope! My one complaint is... I think my DHEA (which I've now been taking for 8+ weeks, the timeframe for it to become effective) is giving me acne! Yikes! My face is clear but super oily and my chest has broken out -- I look like a teenage boy. Any advice? Has this happened to other mamas on DHEA? I'm on 75mg/day, and am loathe to either cut back or to use anything chemical-y on my skin.

Ah, I just got Randine Lewis' latest book, The Way of the Fertile Soul. Just started reading it, will keep you all posted. Has anyone else read this?

Enjoy your weekends, all!

treehugger.gif Mama to 1 lovely DD,  angel1.gif 1/12 @ 8 weeks (ectopic), angel1.gif 1/14 @ 7 weeks, many chemical pregnancies, TTC DH'S #1, my #2

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page