Fabulous 40++TTC. New Year and New Hopes - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#241 of 522 Old 02-14-2011, 08:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Saoirse, that's faint but visible! Exciting! I really like the tests that say, in words, "pregnant" or "not pregnant." None of this line confusion business :) Fingers crossed for you!

Boozheemama, did your fertility difficulties being with lymphoma and its treatment? Oh my gosh, you've been through such a lot! **hugs** As for the wheatgrass & high fsh, I don't know if I have high fsh. Probably not. But I DO know how to grow wheatgrass. I have a batch going right now, so if you need any help on that front... I've been merrily charting away. You know, it's not hard, it doesn't take long & you might get some insight on your cycles. That's what I figure. I mean, I don't even know if I'm ovulating, plus I'm BFing, but I still thought it would be interesting to record the temps and see if any patterns emerge. Couldn't hurt, might help :)

#242 of 522 Old 02-14-2011, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

dust.gif

Fingers xd for you Saoirse! 

#243 of 522 Old 02-14-2011, 10:05 AM

Saorise A line is A line Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

chicken3.gifdog2.gifcat.gifenergy.gif
#244 of 522 Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 AM

You are pregnant, Saoirse!!! Wow and Yay!!! Sending lots of sticky vibes!!!

Boozheemama, I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. I don't understand why they would do another beta either, but getting more info seems good.

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#245 of 522 Old 02-14-2011, 03:36 PM

Saoirse - that is definitely a line! Congratulations! I hope it is a sticky bean.Do you have any symptoms?

I haven't been around for ages, so had a lot to catch up on.

I've been keeping a low profile as DH and I went through a particularly rough patch - me grieving for the baby, and then DH saying he wouldn't ttc. After another very long discussion he revealed that he worries how I will cope if I were to miscarry again, and if I do, he will not try again. So I suppose this is like a last chance for me! Scary. But since we talked there's been lots of lovin' going on around O time, so fingers crossed it will result in a baby this time! I have a good feeling about it, but I think I'm just doing my best to be positive.

I hope everyone else is doing well on this journey.It isn't easy is it?

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#246 of 522 Old 02-14-2011, 04:31 PM

(((hug))) gumblossom, that sounds stressful and upsetting with your dh, but it occurs to me that if he is scared maybe that is what he needs to say to help him face the next round of ttc. You don't know if there would be a m/c or not, and if there was you don't really know what either of you would choose then. So glad you had good times around around O time. Sounds good in a lot of ways. Fingers and toes crossed for you. Also don't know if it helps or applies to anyone else, but the 2nd m/c was easier than the first for me. I think the first burst my bubble that it would always work. Not such a pleasant place to be, but unfortunately the 2nd was much less of a shock, and I didn't have as much learning curve on practical matters nor on coping strategies.

AFM, I wrote a note to my RE last week to see if he still does not recommend interventions for us. He said the answer was complicated and it would be best if I went in to talk to him about it. That made me stomach lurch. More uncertainty. Even the time and money for the visit stresses me when we are spending so much time and potentially money on adoption. We have just chosen an adoption agency to talk to and I've been excited about that, though I know I would be thrilled to get pregnant. Very confusing.

treehugger.gifMama to DS (3/05 )carrot.gifh20homebirth.gif, wife to DH bikenew.gif, remembering rainbow1284.gifdog2.gifdog2.gif and angel1.gif Spirit 1/07, angel1.gif Hope 5/09, angel1.gif Harmony 6/10, angel1.gif Love 5/11, angel1.gif Joy 6/11

#247 of 522 Old 02-15-2011, 08:00 PM

Hi Everyone!  It's good to be back!  And LOTS to catch up on!  DH had been out of the country and it's tough to find the time to sit for a moment.smile.gif

Waturmama...I love the story of the woman you met. It really gives me hope!  It sounds like you have lots of exciting options opening up for you right now, between the RE and the adoption agency.  I know that your heart will lead you to the right place!

Karalina...my fingers are crossed for you!!  May you find lots of things to keep you busy during your 2ww.

Litmama...NPT sounds very interesting.  I'm looking forward to checking out those sites!

Boozheemama...I'm so sorry for your BFN.hug2.gif  I'm hoping you will find out some useful info as you follow up with your docs.

And I love your new acronym...BFPA...I think everyone here is blessed with one of those!

Buzzer Beater...Fabulous video!!  Those happy baby squeals bring me so much delight!!

Saoirse...CONGRATS!!!!  You are pg!!!!  Sending lots of sticky vibes your way!goodvibes.gif

Gumblossom....It sounds like a productive weekend!  My fingers are crossed!!

fuller2...When is your surgery?  I'm so sorry that you have to go through all of that, especially for the 4th time!  Maybe it's just what you need to create a healthy place to grow your baby!

Annie Mac...I'm so sorry about your BFN. hug2.gif  Have you come up with any great ideas on how to spend less mental enegy on ttc?  I could sure use them!!  You are so wise....in the end, it will happen or it won't...obsessing won't change a thing.  As much as you never want to see your child suffer a setback, it does sound wonderful that you will have her home again!!

Contactmaya...How did the L-arginine work?  Any increase in EWCM??  I bought some but haven't started using it yet. 

A warm hello to everyone else out there!

AFM...This has been a crazy month with DH away, so no serious ttc going on.  I always hate wasting a month, though. But then, DS is still nursing as much as ever and I haven't ever been able to maintain a pregnancy while nursing. 

Sweet dreams to all....

#248 of 522 Old 02-16-2011, 05:07 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Hello everybody!!

Congratulations Saorise!!!! Such exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!

Waturmama, congratulations on finding an adoption agency. It will be interesting to hear what your doctor has to say.  

Litmama, thanks so much for that link. Mmm, problematic follicle development causing low ewcm?  Thats new to me too. They sound like good people to work with. I wonder if you have to be married? (given that it is a catholic institution)

Lovetolaugh, i had better ewcm this month, bit improvement in fact. I dont know if it was the L arginitine, or the epo. I suspect it was the latter. Ive been taking it for 2 months now. However, it delayed my ovulation by a couple of days. in fact, i still havent confirmed O two days later. I thought it was the dhea, but i stopped taking that.

#249 of 522 Old 02-16-2011, 08:52 AM

Quick question what do you count as CD1 if spotting occurs during the day but bleeding begins at night say after 10 pm is that CD1 or the next day CD1. I ask because I want to do CD3 testing but want to make sure I don't miscalculate and go in on what is really my CD4. I really hate these protracted beginning cycles. I'd like a very definite yes this is CD1. But that's not my case here.

#250 of 522 Old 02-16-2011, 09:25 AM

Kristin, now I'm a total newbie at this, but my opinion is that spotting = day one. But, ladies, feel free to correct me! 

I've got a temperature question for you all: I know Im supposed to take my temp at the same time every day. But, you know, sometimes we sleep in a bit later. If the LO sleeps in until 8:00, I'm taking it! I'm not getting up an hour earlier just to take my temp. The tcoyf website adjusts your temp if that happens (it goes lower). Are they assuming that I really did get up at 7, but just puttered for an hour before temping? Or does your temp really go up as the day goes on, regardless of the fact that you're just lying in bed? Should I be letting them auto adjust the temp? If I lie in bed for another hour, is my temp pretty much the same regardless of when I wake? 

I hope that question is clear. Fuzzy baby brain. 

#251 of 522 Old 02-16-2011, 12:16 PM

Kristin...According to the RE that I saw prior to my last pregnancy, you must have significant flow before noon to count it as CD1.  She said that even if it really starts like a normal flow at 2pm, I should count the next day as CD1 for bloodwork puposes.  So, according to her, you would count the next day as CD1 if it was around 10pm that the bleeding started.  I hope that helps!  And good luck with the bloodwork!  

#252 of 522 Old 02-16-2011, 06:55 PM

Maya -I've been taking EPO too for cm(and grapefruit juice) and had my O quite late this month. I don't know if it is because of that or it could be because of the miscarriage, though I've already had a cycle after the miscarriage. I did actually have a little bit of ewcm this time, which I haven't had in ages. However I did fall pregnant last time without much cm.

Soiarse - anything to report? I hope you have a sticky bean - I want to hear all about it.

Anniemac - about the temping, I do think it goes up the later you sleep, and that's why it is adjusted. I find mine doesn't change too much if it's taken within a half hour of the usual time and I often take it more than once - if my LO(who sleeps with me) wakes up early, I'll take my temp, but I stay in bed and try not to move around too much, doze for a bit, then take it closer to my usual time. Sometimes it is higher later, but not always.

Hope that helps, though it does sound a bit confusing. Temps will be higher when you move around, but also I think they are if you sleep longer iykwim?

I think I'm 3 DPO today. For some reason FF wanted to put my O day before I got a + opk, but I manually overrid it because I'm pretty sure it was the day after the opk.

Could you (anyone who knows charting) look at my chart  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/186327 and give me an opinion? I'd really appreciate it! If I manage a conception this time I'll be due right before my birthday! That would be the best birthday gift ever!!

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#253 of 522 Old 02-16-2011, 10:34 PM

Kristin, I count the first day of bright red flow (ie not spotting) as CD1. I think I got that from TCOYF. I'd call the doctor you are working with and see how they want you to count it.

AnnieMac, I chart on paper. I adjust 2/10 of a degree for every hour (the temp is higher if it is later). I got that from the TCOYF book, so they probably use that on their web site. Take the temp when you first wake up and adjust from there...or I guess let the web site adjust from there.

gumblossom, your link didn't work for me, but when it does I'm ready to take a look. My ds is a birthday time gift and he's wonderful.

Speaking of my wonderful ds, he came home today from school with a drawing. He said it was a house with a mother, a father, a boy, and a baby sister. I love that. I hope it is prophetic.

#254 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 03:45 AM

That is lovely WaturMama - I hope it is prophetic too. I've sorted out the link to my chart - it should work now.

#255 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 05:56 AM

my pee sticks are not getting any darker so I am not holding out much hope...both kids have diarreah...I have an U/S today (if I get a chance to go)...don't think they will tell me anything anyway :(

eta...beta yesturday was 66...pretty low for being late for af ....cd 31

eta...with dd i got beta on cd 31....it was 1083

pics

151617.JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumblossom View Post

Soiarse - anything to report? I hope you have a sticky bean - I want to hear all about it.

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#256 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 08:16 AM

Thanks for the info. ladies. I guess I'll count yesterday as CD1. Waturmama I am not working with a doctor. I just plan on ordering the blood test myself. I want to see where things are and wanted to get my test before I go in for my annual check up. I can't decide if I'll go tomorrow for the blood work or wait until next month and hope for a clearer CD1 also i am starting new chinese herbal routine this month so it might be good to wait and see what that does for me. at least i ovulated this month (finally) and had a 13 day LP so I am happy. Not thrilled with the delayed ovulation but thrilled I am still ovulating.

saorise those tests are still the same though! Is it possible you ovulated later and you maybe CD31 but a very early pregnancy?  Let's hope for a higher beta next time. Fingers crossed for you.

Waturmama love the story about your son's picture. My dd is hoping for a sister too. I am still holding out hope I'll get pregnant on my own but I am working hard at putting aside the money I need for a donor embryo. I see my OBGYN next month and I'll ask for a referral to the fertility clinic with the embryos. They are only available to current pt's so we shall see if it's even a possibility. Good day to all.

#257 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 10:20 AM

hi All--

not feeling good here-- I thought for sure I would get pregnant this month- with the OPK and with us BDing for about a week straight everyday- sometimes 2X a day--- I just knew it-- my boobs have been so sore- I was getting so excited--- then the other night I felt a huge backache and cramping (sure signs of AF) and then last night I snapped at my boys when they were messing around instead of doing homework and usually I'm super mellow (another sure sign of AF) and I couldn't resisit testing this AM and got a BFN. I am still 2 days out from my usual AF date- but I know the signs of AF. I am so bummed but chin up---- I don't want to spiral and start second guessing my decision again- that was just too exhausting- the only way I feel better is to think our little spirit is tied up somewhere and wasn't ready to come down to us this time-- I can see a little cartoon baby spirit praying that we will try again next month- so I am going to do my best to think of it that way- and be ready to try again next month. It either happens or it doesn't-- I can't keep obsessing on it- it is too exhausting and taking too much a way from my life-- . My sister told me to give myself the gift of time and taking the pressure off so I will take her advice and live healthily-  stay upbeat- and try again next month--maybe by then our little spirit will be free and waiting to jump in!!!!

Saoirse- i'm pulling for you, girl!!!

Momma to 3 darling boys, the apples of my eye, and married to the love of my life.

chicken3.gif        angel3.gif                                                   familybed2.gif                          dog2.gifdog2.gif

...namaste.gif
#258 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 11:03 AM

Sorry for the lack of personals, but just not up to reading through and replying to all the posts right now.

Two days ago I went for my 1st U/S, I should have been 9 weeks 6 days. I was so nervous it would be bad news again, but tried to stay hopeful. It was excrutiating to lay on that table with that probe in me and seeing the screen and knowing I wasn't seeing what we should be seeing. It is another non-viable pregnancy....and as a total shocker there were 2 amniotic sacs, my body had tried for twins!

My hcg levels are still quite high, were 87,000+ on Friday's blood draw and are now starting to drop, but no spotting and my breasts are still tender. I think it will still be awhile before my body clues in that things stopped progressing. Today the clinic gave me misoprostol to induce a M/C when I am ready to do so. I think I will give it a few more days just in case my body might start to do things on its own, but I am doubtful. I was offered a D&C, which I know would be quicker, but I want to avoid it if possible.

It feels so strange, I know I am no longer pregnant, but I still feel like I am and with no physical signs of M/C it hardly seems real that I have lost our little ones...on the other hand it almost seems like I simply dreamt that I have been pregnant this past month and a half...it is a weird state of limbo.

I can't believe I have had 3 M/C in the past year....I can't seem to catch a break. I really thought this time might work out.

I feel rather broken.

Me-46 DH-45 DS born June 2012 TTC#2  July 2008 angel3.gif19 weeks, April 2010 angel1.gif @11 weeks, Sept 2010 angel1.gif @ 7 weeks. Feb 2011 angel1.gifangel1.gif twins @11 weeks. bfinfant.gifcd.gif

#259 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonJourney View Post

That is interesting GreenMama66. Was the cream successful right away? If not, did you just use it 3dpo until AF arrived for other cycles?

I used it the cyc1e I g0t pregnant- that was it and I c0ntinued t0 use it unti1 week 17 0f pregnany- I am n0w a1m0st 20 weeks a10ng with a hea1thy baby b0y!

#260 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Halifax I am so sorry for your loss. I know words can't help much at the moment, but I am thinking of you today. Be gentle with yourself and know we are here for you.

#261 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 03:38 PM

Halifax I am so very sorry to hear your news.I know how it feels to see the ultrasound screen and just know that you are no longer pregnant, but to go through it 3 times is just so unfair. I know you will be grieving now, but do you think you'll get some testing done after 3 m.c's? Perhaps the drs can help? hug.gif

Greenmama, I've just started with some wild yam cream - is that what you used? This cream has got some sage oil in it, so I am thinking I should stop using it because I've heard sage isn't good in pregnancy. Does anyone know if the benefits would outweigh the risks? I just don't know what to do. I doubt that it was lack of progesterone that caused the miscarriage, I have a 12 day LP and no spotting before AF.However I read recently that a drop in temps more than 3 days before AF might signal an LP defect. I sometimes wonder if it would be better to be less educated about ttc and just go with the flow, but I can't help wanting to give it the best chance.

Does anyone know if it is okay to take B6 after ovulation? I recently heard someone say it should be stopped once you O. What about a B complex - would it be okay to take that all through the cycle?

I hope someone with more experience and wisdom can answer some of my questions...

#262 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 04:17 PM

Halifax, that sounds just heartbreaking! I'm so sorry. Are your doctors able to give you any clue as to why you've miscarried repeatedly? I hope your next one sticks.

Saoirse, those are still double lines. Fingers crossed for the US!

Karalina, that is a good way to think about it. The baby will come when he/she is ready. Someone told me a story recently about two years of TTC, with no result. She and her husband would walk the streets and sing out the name of the baby, asking her where she was. After two years, for various reasons, their marriage crumbled and they separated. However, they continued to see each other (not often) and she got pregnant. Ultimately, they reunited...that baby came when that baby was ready, and maybe it turned out to be a better thing, too, for the whole family.

#263 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 05:19 PM

Oh Halifax, I am so, so sorry. I was so hoping this was it for you. It is striking that it was twins. I remember that place of being still pregnant with a pregnancy I know won't last. It has happened twice for me. It is strange and sad, though there is a little connection to the baby spirit left. I just had a vision of you connecting to the spirits of the twins and seeing what they have to tell you. Don't know if that resonates for you, but I thought I'd mention it in case it helps. Sending the best wishes I can for your grieving time.

Saoirse, I hopehopehope that u/s had a happy surprise. I think the last line is definitely darker than the first, and they are only 2 days apart. You can't really compare cd 31 to cd 31--one could be 17dpo and the other could be 10 dpo, especially when you're just starting to cycle again. So I've talked myself into it! But what really matters is that u/s. Fingers and toes crossed here.

Kristin, yay about the 13 day lp!!! I hope you get clarity on the test.

I called the RE's office yesterday and found out how much it would cost to talk to him again (not too bad) and how much it would cost if he looked at my follicles again (pricey). I'm surprised to find that I don't think I'll do it. All our tests showed everything looked good. It seems like if baby2 was going to come biologically it could have already, and I just don't have the sense that interventions would help. I think they would be pricey and stressful (with the hormones which I really seem sensitive to). I'm open to feedback from those who have happily gone down that route. Yet, we are still trying and I know I would be thrilled if I got pg. It is a bit illogical, but it feels right. Next week we go to an adoption agency orientation. I wonder how that will feel. I wonder about posting this here, but for me this is all part of ttc in my 40s, so I think it is okay.

#264 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 05:55 PM

Hi mamas,

Halifax, I am so terribly sorry. My heart aches for you though we hadn't met yet. It truly does. 

AnnieMac, that is quite a story. Wow. Yes my fertility issues started with all the treatments for the lymphoma. Thanks for the hugs. I have a sinus infection at the moment but once I'm better, I may start temping for one month just to see. 

WaturMama, I can only speak for myself but I want to hear all of your updates. I love the sense of peace you are in right now. Love the drawing from your son, how precious. Recently my 7 y.o. was asking me about marriage and babies. He asked why don't all married people have babies? I said, well not everyone wants a baby and maybe some did but their bodies weren't able to make a baby. He was quiet and then he said, "I would think that would be one of the saddest things in a person's life if they wanted a baby and couldn't have one." I was in shock! It was all I could do not to cry, but I didn't. I just hugged him and said he was so caring.

Gum Blossom, I wish I had the answers you need, alas I don't. I am wishing all good things for you.

lovetolaugh, hope things settle down and your dh is home soon. You're right, lots of BFPAs here! I love it.

saoirse, I'm sorry you are not feeling confident about the pregnancy. I hope your kids feel better, I hope you got to get your u/s and I hope everything is just as it is supposed to be.

karalina, I hope it's not true and AF is not on the way. Hugs. What a rollercoaster!

So not really much to report. I repeated the beta hcg and progesterone on Tuesday this week. progesterone is <0.2 both times, hcg was 2 last week and 2.3 this week. They want me to repeat again in two weeks. Whatever. They said it should be zero, but if I'm not having pelvic pain than it's probably not an ectopic situation. I have my next visit 3/18 to see what's next, if anything. I get discouraged when I read about high FSH (mine was 46). I am in a weird place of wanting to have hope after reading so many wonderful stories in the past few weeks to wanting to be realistic and back to where I was before: terribly sad but resigned to my fate of being a mama to only one.

Jess

#265 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 07:35 PM

Oh, Halifax....hug2.gif  I, too, have been on that U/S table awaiting bad news too many times.  I wish I could ease your sorrow somehow.  It all seems so terribly unfair.  Know that my heart is with you.

#266 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 07:46 PM

Gumblossom...I wish I had more knowledge to share with you, but I don't know much about supplementation.

Waturmama...I love hearing about your journey to baby #2, whether ttc or adoption.  I think many of us here are keeping our options open.  You just never know how that baby is going to come into your life!

Karalina...I'm sorry you're not feeling hopeful, but you never know until AF shows!  With my first pregnancy, I had such horrible cramping that I thought AF was coming each day.  But, alas, I was pg and now she's a beautiful 9-year-old girl! 

Boozheemama...What a kind and empathetic son you are raising!!  We need men like that!!

Saoirse...hang in there!  I know the waiting is tough, especially when you feel something isn't quite right.   But don't give up hope!  My fingers are crossed for you!!

#267 of 522 Old 02-17-2011, 08:01 PM

boozheemama, that story about your son brought tears to my eyes. What a big-hearted young fellow!

Thank you boozheemama and lovetolaugh for your warm words about me telling me about my process.

And...drumroll please...some very good news...

I've been given the go-ahead to report that my dear friend IRL (in real life), known as M0xxie here, gave birth, in the natural way, to a beautiful, healthy baby girl on 1/29/11. M0xxie is 43, almost 44. She and her dh ttc for 2 years before this pg happened. She had a very healthy pregnancy and is such an inspiration to me. This is their first child.

#268 of 522 Old 02-18-2011, 03:07 AM

Halifax, you will be in my thoughts. Oh dear.

WaturMama, what a nice, hopeful story?

Just checking in on all the ups and downs (am sleepless and probably just O'd)...

Hoping for a first with my DF (dear fiance)
#269 of 522 Old 02-18-2011, 02:02 PM

Oh Halifax----- I am so so so sorry-- It is just so unfair that you have to go through this again. I do hope you will get some testing done to find out why the  your pregnancies are not being supported. You are so lucky to be able to get pregnant- there must be something going on that your body needs help with at a certain point, and hopefully you can find that out and do it and carry to term.  It's so hopeful that you are able to get pregnant and that medicine these days has ways to figure out  what the missing link is.

I know there is nothing we can say or do to help you feel better. Everything anyone said to me after my miscarriage pissed me off or made me feel worse. I know you are really hurting. A quote by W. Churchill I think helped me- "you have to go through hell to get out of hell." It helped bc I knew there was another side to it and feeling all the sadness and anger had a purpose- to get me to the other side.

Sending you so much love and so many hugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetolaugh View Post

Karalina...I'm sorry you're not feeling hopeful, but you never know until AF shows!  With my first pregnancy, I had such horrible cramping that I thought AF was coming each day.  But, alas, I was pg and now she's a beautiful 9-year-old girl! 

I was so hoping someone would have had this experience!! I am holding out hope until Monday or Tuesday or until AF does come- damn her!

Boozheemama-- Your son sounds so sweet and darling. It's uncanny what they say--- my son JUST THIS MORNING said to me "I can't wait till the new baby comes!"  

Love to all of you- on edge to see what Saoirse has to share--

love to all of you ----

Momma to 3 darling boys, the apples of my eye, and married to the love of my life.

chicken3.gif        angel3.gif                                                   familybed2.gif                          dog2.gifdog2.gif

...namaste.gif
#270 of 522 Old 02-18-2011, 04:28 PM

Awhhh Halifax...everyone on here's hearts break a little with yours... If only we could help cushion the blow you are taking:(

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page