TTC #1 in our 30's - Feb 2011 - Who doesn't like Bajingo Juice? - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#331 of 347 Old 02-26-2011, 07:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Oh my.. so much to catch up on.. I knew that would be the case.  

Tank.. I'm sorry - not what you need to be going through right now.  

Hykue - XOXO for still being pregnant.  SO my prediction.. when ever I fantasized about Hykue's Home School/Summer Camp.. I envisioned a boy.  But my instinct now that you're BFP!! is GIRL.

(all these virtual predictions could really ruin my awesome prediction streak - but I have fun doing it)

Boots- Desert.. I read that as Dessert.. YUMMY!  

I have to get ready for work.. hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to write an EPIC post to all of you.

GO BIRDIE - we've gotten - OPK's, but part of the reason I'm jumping off of here is to well, you know.. winky.gif

Married to DH since 7/08 - TTC since 8/09
#332 of 347 Old 02-26-2011, 05:05 PM

Sorry for another flyby posting... I'm just so busy!

But I need chart stalking help, pretty please! Between my temp fluctuations, my OPK's, and my EWCM, I'm not sure if I already O'd or if I will O. My chart has me boggled at the moment. Any thoughts?

confused.gif

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#333 of 347 Old 02-26-2011, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter

Tickletoes:  I'm thinking that you didn't O quite yet, but that you will tomorrow or the next day . . . but I admit your chart has me a little baffled too.  It doesn't seem like you've consistently gotten O pain in previous cycles, and I sometimes get O pain for a couple of days before I O, although it's usually much stronger on the day of.  I would say to trust the OPK, because it is a more "quantitative" measure than EWCM, but your temperatures have been really high.  They don't look like your post-O temps to me, though, and you have had pre-O temps that high before, just not so close to the presumed O that is about to happen, according to your OPK.  dizzy.gif    I guess I'll give the standard answer - try to keep BDing, it certainly won't hurt your chances?  If it were my chart, I would think O was impending.  But I can't be sure of that!

On a farm with our kiddo (nearly 2), two dogs, two cats, ten goats, two donkeys, nine sheep, a bunch of chickens, and a husband (in the winters). We have another on the way!
#334 of 347 Old 02-27-2011, 06:46 AM

Tickletoes - chart stalker here.. bigeyes.gif  I think you're Oing as I write this - but no matter what, I'm looking at your stats.. ovulation pain.  The other months show O around CD 15/17 - and I think your BD timing is right on the mark.  High temp, followed by a low temp and two higher temps.  Tomorrow, I think you'll get crosshairs.  joy.gif

Good luck! 

Oh Tank - you do not need the stress right now.  What other people think is their business - you are you and just a person - so enjoy being you.  Your relationship with yourself is most important, then comes DH and your future child.  We should be respectful of our parents and grandparents, but honestly - they're probably really proud of you.  Sometimes, we hold the people we are most proud of on a higher pedestal.  That could also be the case for any of us that feel a discrepancy between our siblings.  When you are ready to tell them about your new baby - I'm sure all of this will fall away.  hug2.gif

Caly - you warm and safe and sound yet?  

Cathelini - I cannot believe that story about the poor girl in your class (well I can believe it).  I'm so proud to "know" you and I know that it is sometimes easier to not deal with the system than deal with the system.  It makes the whistle blower the bad guy.  WELL I WANT TO PAT YOU ON THE BACK!!  I'm enraged that an abusive person is blessed with 6 children.  I know that there is some divine reason that she has been blessed, but still frustrates the hell out of me.  

Ramikins - lol.. That's a lovely looking chart! fingersx.gif

Boots - I hope your dream was a premonition!  I think it's a good sign!!  dust.gifHilarious about honey on the sandwich, I'd almost look up what honey means on one of those dream interpretation websites.

Go Cristinimartini - yea for O!  Catch that egg!! 

Hi everybody else, got to go seduce DH before driving over the river and through the concrete jungle to visit my grandmother on her birthday.. whistling.gif + OPK last night and this morning.. we have nothing to lose.. XOXOX

#335 of 347 Old 02-27-2011, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Hi Taxi! Get that eggie! I told you my friend got pg right before they were supposed to start infertility treatment? It can happen!

birdie, I ordered my ICs. 50(!) are like $10 at amazon right now. I also ordered two books and some earrings so I could get super saver shipping ;) I hope neither of us needs 50 damn OPKs.

hykue, thanks for your kindness, as always. What you said really did make me feel less guilty about staying home. It's over and done with! I think your sexy religious dream is funny/creepy! Who knows why our minds do these things.

AFM, CD 42. No more signs of AF. CP seems high and soft, CM sticky. Some intermittent cramps. Read the chapter about anovulary cycles in TCOYF. I didn't really learn anything too useful, but it did remind me to do my kegels, and I'm going to try to beef up on vitamins, fertility yoga, and RRL tea. Right now wish I had been charting so my temp would be another clue as to what is going on, but of course I am pretty sure I'm not preggo. (1 bd  on CD16 and no + OPKs) Think I'm going to have to go to an obgyn soon. 

Looking forward to being threadkeeper, and some of that threadkeeper's luck needs to jumpstart my bajingo area, pls.

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
#336 of 347 Old 02-27-2011, 02:27 PM

Boots - Fingers crossed for you

To all the internet IC users...do yours say "test and urine must be the same temperature?" I googled and found lots of people ignore this rule. I'm curious what you guys think! (Also, I googled GSB and searched on this site, and found nothing but Group Strep B, which I don't think is how it's being used here!??)

My race yesterday was okay. It felt good and was a nice way to kick off the season, but I was slower than last year in every sport. I could have swum faster, and I should have. That was a mental failure. I could not have biked or run harder, given my heart rates. Sigh. I will just have to train harder...I slacked too much this winter! In any case, it was really fun, and I have some fire under my butt to get back into training, especially while I'm not knocked up!

To the preggos: sticky vibes!

To those who are waiting: I'm with ya!

To those that are O'ing right now: What are you doing reading this?!?

To those in the torturous wait: well, I don't know what to tell ya. Deep breathing and patience? Baby dust to you too.

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#337 of 347 Old 02-27-2011, 09:55 PM

#338 of 347 Old 02-28-2011, 03:39 AM

Morning ladies!!

ShannonO-you rock! It's great that you jumped right back into the saddle.

Boots-shaking that baby-dust shaker for you...joy.gif

Birdie.lee-I hope you're feeling better! It sounds like you had quite the weekend-I hope EVERYONE in your apartment complex is okay.

Tax lady-I hope everything went well with you and DH...hehe...

Hykuehope things are going well with you. I'm thinking happy thoughts and hugs your way!

Tank-stress is a killer! Sorry about the fam-I've always been the odd little sheep off doing her own little thing in my family too!

Tickle toes-I just bough a basal thermometer yesterday and I started charting today. I have ovulation strips too but I wanted to see how the charting went. AF came on Friday so it seems like my first cycle off bcp isn't 28 days (more like 35) and I hope it stays that way! It seems like so many different factors can effect your temperature-I hope someone can help you here.

TTC Haiku
We wait hope and pray
Moving around in the dark
All this work for you!

TTC #1 since 2/2011 ~ new month, new beginning
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34311d

#339 of 347 Old 02-28-2011, 12:59 PM

Hi all!  Hope u had a gr8 weekend!

little question, sometimes I have a hard time following the MDC acronyms, is there a thread explaining them?  I get some of them, but others u might laugh at what I'm thinking it stands for...!

other little question :)

where are u gals keeping your chart?  how do I see your charts, and how do I start one?  My Ladycomp keeps track of temps, but it would be nice to put it all in chart form so I can make sense of it. 

I'm suspecting this *might* be the month....but every month I get disappointed.... still, I'm hoping, I'm extra tired the last few days...and having very vivid dreams.

Your good vibes are rubbing off on me for sure!

#340 of 347 Old 02-28-2011, 01:54 PM

Hi Rush - I have trouble with some of the acronyms too, so I can't help you there. As for charts, look to the first post of this thread. There are links to each person's chart next to our names, and I think most if not all are on fertilityfriend.com.  Good luck this month!

I woke up ridiculously nauseous this morning, feeling terrible. Hubby says "Maybe you're pregnant!" all excited. This was awesome, since he has been very subdued about TTC. I forget whose hubby is not excitable from previous posts, but when I read them it sounded like I was reading about my husband! Unfortunately, I think I need to educate him about how cycles work. He *should* at least approximately know that I'm CD8 and couldn't possibly be knocked up. winky.gif

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#341 of 347 Old 02-28-2011, 05:33 PM

I am finally spotting (CD43) and I have never been so happy to see it. I don't know if I need to go to the obgyn right away because of this long cycle. Huz thinks it was going off the soy, now the question is do I go back on it since it made my cycles much shorter (28 days exactly) but geez if I go off it every time and this happens, I dunno. Might go see if I can get some advice from the long cycle ladies. 

birdie, I got these:

http://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-Ovulation-Strips-50-Count/dp/B004IJHDN6/ref=sr_1_cc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1298759720&sr=1-3-catcorr

"Wondfo" ...So you going to name your baby that or should I?

And I got two Sharon M. Draper books for my students. I am such a sucker, I honestly probably spend over a grand a year in books for my classroom, but hopefully I'll build a good base and stop that soon. But it's so fun to watch them get into reading things that they identify with. Anyway, if you have any teens in your life, especially girls, I recommend her as an author to get them reading! Hehe, I will offer free book recommendation advice for the kids in your life 11-18, just like Taxi does tax advice. ;)

I am so happy you got to see GSB! I hope we can share him this month.

Val, Hykue, Tank: How are you feeling?

ALL: I'm gonna go work on the March thread! xoxo

your happily menstruating friend,

Boots

TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015

DS LG  08/03/12
#342 of 347 Old 02-28-2011, 05:35 PM

thanks, I'll go check out the charts :)

and yah, most husbands are clueless...not that I blame them!  When so many women don't even understand the cycle timing thing!

My DH is also a bit less enthusiastic.  I questioned him on it a few weeks ago, and he's been making the effort to at least *seem* interested! eyesroll.gif  He's a basically sweet and emotional guy, so I'm not too worried about him coming around once we actually have a baby.  He's just scared of change or anything new.  I have to work at seducing him each month!  And MIL being around doesn't exactly put either of us in the mood.  (DH is in London for the week and half, so it's just me and her.  If I'm especially crabby, I apologize!)

I hope your not catching the flu or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonO View Post

Hi Rush - I have trouble with some of the acronyms too, so I can't help you there. As for charts, look to the first post of this thread. There are links to each person's chart next to our names, and I think most if not all are on fertilityfriend.com.  Good luck this month!

I woke up ridiculously nauseous this morning, feeling terrible. Hubby says "Maybe you're pregnant!" all excited. This was awesome, since he has been very subdued about TTC. I forget whose hubby is not excitable from previous posts, but when I read them it sounded like I was reading about my husband! Unfortunately, I think I need to educate him about how cycles work. He *should* at least approximately know that I'm CD8 and couldn't possibly be knocked up. winky.gif

#343 of 347 Old 02-28-2011, 06:04 PM

So the weekend was a total bust.. "Too much pressure on DH". I am sincerely heartbroken. I know our chances were slim anyway, but at least I knew we would have given it our best shot. At this point, I'm not ready for IVF. So everything it seems is on hold.

#344 of 347 Old 02-28-2011, 07:50 PM

Taxi, big hugs! I have been there with the "too much pressure" on the boy and the boys, seriously. It sucks, it does seem so beyond our control. I hope you guys can find some peace with the wait for IVF, who knows what will happen. I know the feeling with the wasted month, too, argh!

TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015

DS LG  08/03/12
#345 of 347 Old 03-01-2011, 08:29 AM

Aw, sorry to hear this.  Don't give up!  hug2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxlady View Post

So the weekend was a total bust.. "Too much pressure on DH". I am sincerely heartbroken. I know our chances were slim anyway, but at least I knew we would have given it our best shot. At this point, I'm not ready for IVF. So everything it seems is on hold.

#346 of 347 Old 03-01-2011, 08:30 AM

oh, is there a new march thread already?

#347 of 347 Old 03-01-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxlady View Post

hug2.gif  I'm sorry, that sounds extremely stressful. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page