Nursing Mamas TTC February - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 150 Old 02-24-2011, 05:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi again.  I should be getting my AF on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I think I won't test until Wednesday.  I have had about 8 days in a row of "fertile" CM, so I have no idea what that means, I guess only time will tell!!  Good luck everyone!

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#122 of 150 Old 02-24-2011, 08:10 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Updated List To Here

Welcome MamatoD

Peaches'Mom~ It's bloodwork on cd3 for FSH & E2. Start the  two pills of 50mg clomid pills a day for cd5-9, bloodwork for FSH & E2 on cd10.

I plan on trying to wait til 12dpo to test, i'm 5dpo today.

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#123 of 150 Old 02-24-2011, 10:34 AM

Congrats, Summersquash!!

SoCali- hoping and praying for good test results and a BFP soon!!

AFM, I got the most unexpected suprise- AF showed up today! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry... I had totally resigned to not getting her until we weaned, especially since it seems like DS is nursing more!.  So, now, I'm terrified (because it may happen sooner than I had thought)/giddy about the prospects in the coming up months! I guess I can be moved to waiting to O (thanks, SoCali, for keeping up with the thread!).

aj- married to JA and mami to Bug (11/09) and Critter (1/12)!

#124 of 150 Old 02-24-2011, 11:39 AM

MamatoD--Welcome!

SoCaliMommy--I'm rooting for you!

AFM, I haven't gotten back into temping since my cold but no O even though I've had + fertility signs the last few days. :) 

SAHM bf.gif, DH reading.gif, DD  (03/05) dust.gif, DS1hola.gif(01/09), DS2 babyf.gif(06/12) & dog2.gif

#125 of 150 Old 02-24-2011, 01:41 PM

MamatoD - Welcome to the board!  We're all rooting for you.

SoCali - Honestly, as much as we will all be so sad that you aren't here to be our fearless leader ;), I hope so badly that this is your month!

Bentlaj - Yeah!

AFM - AF showed up this morning, her second pp visit.  I guess I'm waiting to O again. Although I didn't think I was pregnant, I was still disappointed to see her.  However, now I know better when to try next month.  My cycle was 33 days long, so just to be safe we will DTD at least every other day from CD 10 to day 22.  I don't know why I am so concerned about it, but I almost don't want to try this month, or the next two months, because I have always thought that December, January and even February birthdays are a little unfortunate.  DHs birthday is January 5th, and he always gets shafted.  My sister's is December 16th, and it's hard to fit in a b-day party when you've got all the Christmas stuff going on.  And February is the school year cut off where we live, so I would always worry about what year to put my child in - making him the oldest or the youngest in his class!  The truth is, I really just want to have a baby in 2011, so we are going to try like mad, but still, I can't help but wonder if I should wait a few months...  just some random musings as I mourn AFs visit.

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#126 of 150 Old 02-24-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava's Mama View Post

Hi again.  I should be getting my AF on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I think I won't test until Wednesday.  I have had about 8 days in a row of "fertile" CM, so I have no idea what that means, I guess only time will tell!!  Good luck everyone!

I'm also expecting AF around the same time, and have been experiencing EWCF. I've heard this can indicate and anovulatory cycle, but I really hope for us  it's actually because of pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlaj11 View Post

AFM, I got the most unexpected suprise- AF showed up today! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry... I had totally resigned to not getting her until we weaned, especially since it seems like DS is nursing more!.  So, now, I'm terrified (because it may happen sooner than I had thought)/giddy about the prospects in the coming up months! I guess I can be moved to waiting to O (thanks, SoCali, for keeping up with the thread!)

I definitely noticed a decreased supply right when I got my first PPAF and I think that some little ones notice and briefly increase their nursing sessions to try to get the supply back up. Hugs on AF, it's exciting and kind of scary at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyvangy View Post

MamatoD - Welcome to the board!  We're all rooting for you.

SoCali - Honestly, as much as we will all be so sad that you aren't here to be our fearless leader ;), I hope so badly that this is your month!

Bentlaj - Yeah!

AFM - AF showed up this morning, her second pp visit.  I guess I'm waiting to O again. Although I didn't think I was pregnant, I was still disappointed to see her.  However, now I know better when to try next month.  My cycle was 33 days long, so just to be safe we will DTD at least every other day from CD 10 to day 22.  I don't know why I am so concerned about it, but I almost don't want to try this month, or the next two months, because I have always thought that December, January and even February birthdays are a little unfortunate.  DHs birthday is January 5th, and he always gets shafted.  My sister's is December 16th, and it's hard to fit in a b-day party when you've got all the Christmas stuff going on.  And February is the school year cut off where we live, so I would always worry about what year to put my child in - making him the oldest or the youngest in his class!  The truth is, I really just want to have a baby in 2011, so we are going to try like mad, but still, I can't help but wonder if I should wait a few months...  just some random musings as I mourn AFs visit.

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice to feel like some other people understand what your going through. A lot of my friends with children IRL only want one child or they are already pregnant, so I don't really feel like there's a lot of people I can talk to. I thought what you said about winter birthdays was so funny, because I really feel the same way. I think I read a study somewhere that people born in the winter have a slightly shorter life expectancy (like a few months less) than people born in other months, but I feel like since we've been TTC 6 months I can't be too picky about having a winter baby, hopefully they'll debunk the study before any winter babies reach adulthood.

AFM- I feel like I'm talking a lot, but I have a story I wanted to get off my chest. Tonight after dinner I told my dh "I got you a surprise, but you're not going to get it for a couple of months", of course I was talking about the latest Harry Potter movie that I pre-ordered for him... but his eyes light up and he says "you're pregnant!", ugghhh, cue dissappointed look. Nope honey, that would be way better. Anyway, I'm trying not to let it get me down, so I'll just have to think of a really great way to let him know that I got a BFP, when it actually happens. Anyway I got a bunch of IC's when I was ordering his movie, so at least that gives me something to look forward to. Crossing my fingers that we all have a really lucky March!

Edit: I found a link, this may be study I read about concerning winter babies- http://esciencenews.com/articles/2009/01/07/new.study.suggests.winter.babies.face.socioeconomic.disadvantages

#127 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 07:16 AM - Thread Starter

Updated List To Here

bentlaj11~ Thanks i hope so also.

sraplayas~ Thanks.

jennyvangy~ I'll probably keep doing the header list, if no one has a problem with it like last time when i found out i was pregnant.

MamatoD~ That link was interesting but very insulting to those born in those months.

Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#128 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 09:16 AM

MamatoD- Welcome (sorry I didn't say it my previous post!), and I hope the study (I haven't read it!) is wrong since I was born in Jan! I kind of agree with Jenny, although while I don't get shafted with presents, it's a lot of fun all at once (especially since we got married in Dec, and DS's b-day is in Nov), then it's over for a long time! But, I love winter, so I love the idea of having a winter baby (although I'll take one whenever)!! 

Did those of you have ppAF have really heavy ones compared to before being pg? I know everyone is different, but I thought I had read a lot of them were light/spotting at least at first. Mine came back with a vengenace (which maybe indicates that my hormones are at the right levels for ovulation (or has nothing to do with that)??). I don't know!

#129 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 10:10 AM - Thread Starter

bentlaj11~ When i got af back both time, it was pretty much like it was pre-kids. no spotting/light period at all.

#130 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 11:50 AM

I really hope I didn't insult anyone with winter birthdays, I just found it interesting, nor do I think it's really true. It would never be my intention to insinuate this would be true about anyone in particular, I just vividly remembered thinking it was a strange finding to be based just on when someone was born. Really, I'm super sorry if I bothered anyone!

#131 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 12:49 PM

Hello mamas,

I am here to check in! I have been waiting for my first PPAF and had it last month. I am now on day 6 on my second PPAF.
I thought I wanted to "prevent" for a while because my DH has major work changes coming up, but have felt very, very convicted about trying to "be in control" of my fertility. redface.gif My hubby and I discussed it and we are not trying and not preventing. DS is almost 19 months and I am working hard to night wean him, or at least get him to not nurse for 6 hours. He still wakes up, but will take water and go right back to sleep. I do nurse him when he wakes up the second time.
I am nervous and excited! I know my body is ready. I am back down to my pre-babies weight and ready for baby #5 when and if we conceive! joy.gif

Thanks for listening!
#132 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 01:33 PM

Mentioned: 113 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)

Hi mamatoD - I don't think anyone was offended.  No one said anything that I can see.  I know what you mean.  I was thinking at first to not start trying until April so the child would at "worst" have a January birthday.   I know what you mean, with a January birthday you think, "hey I just gave you a present!"  LOL 

But, in the end we got impatient and figured we'd start to try sooner.  Well I'm glad we started sooner, this is our third month trying and nothing so far (although this month looks positive!  keep thinking positive thoughts!!!!)  But, of course, whatever birthday you have you work around it.  I'll be blessed to have a baby, no matter their birthday! 

(But secretly I think Spring and summer birthdays are the best!) 

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#133 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamatoD View Post

I really hope I didn't insult anyone with winter birthdays, I just found it interesting, nor do I think it's really true. It would never be my intention to insinuate this would be true about anyone in particular, I just vividly remembered thinking it was a strange finding to be based just on when someone was born. Really, I'm super sorry if I bothered anyone!

I definitely don't think anyone was insulted! I'd be interested in actually seeing the study as it seems like a case when correlation does not necessarily mean causation.

Having said that, I have to admit I have a strong preference for a spring or summer baby, or at least a late winter baby. Nov/Dec/Jan don't appeal to me at all! It's so cold and tough to get outside here during the winter here even without worrying about a newborn!

I've half thought about waiting to TTC for a few months to make sure and miss the winter months, but it took us over a year to conceive DD and I'd rather have a winter baby than no baby at all!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#134 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post

Updated List To Here

MamatoD~ That link was interesting but very insulting to those born in those months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post

Hi mamatoD - I don't think anyone was offended.  No one said anything that I can see.  I know what you mean.  I was thinking at first to not start trying until April so the child would at "worst" have a January birthday.   I know what you mean, with a January birthday you think, "hey I just gave you a present!"  LOL 

But, in the end we got impatient and figured we'd start to try sooner.  Well I'm glad we started sooner, this is our third month trying and nothing so far (although this month looks positive!  keep thinking positive thoughts!!!!)  But, of course, whatever birthday you have you work around it.  I'll be blessed to have a baby, no matter their birthday! 

(But secretly I think Spring and summer birthdays are the best!) 

I was responding to socali's post. I truly hope no one is bothered as I probably didn't describe the study very well and it doesn't say that winter babies are more likely to be disadvantaged simply due to their birth month, just that there seems to be a correlation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post

I definitely don't think anyone was insulted! I'd be interested in actually seeing the study as it seems like a case when correlation does not necessarily mean causation.

Having said that, I have to admit I have a strong preference for a spring or summer baby, or at least a late winter baby. Nov/Dec/Jan don't appeal to me at all! It's so cold and tough to get outside here during the winter here even without worrying about a newborn!

I've half thought about waiting to TTC for a few months to make sure and miss the winter months, but it took us over a year to conceive DD and I'd rather have a winter baby than no baby at all!

I would be thrilled to have a winter baby, but I totally understand what you mean about the weather. The climate where I am is pretty mild, but I grew up in the midwest and those winter months can be brutal.

AFM- probably testing tomorrow or Sunday and I'll update then. I'm really trying hard not to get my hopes up as I suspect I may not have ovulated. Good luck everyone!

#135 of 150 Old 02-25-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlaj11 View Post

MamatoD- Welcome (sorry I didn't say it my previous post!), and I hope the study (I haven't read it!) is wrong since I was born in Jan! I kind of agree with Jenny, although while I don't get shafted with presents, it's a lot of fun all at once (especially since we got married in Dec, and DS's b-day is in Nov), then it's over for a long time! But, I love winter, so I love the idea of having a winter baby (although I'll take one whenever)!! 

Did those of you have ppAF have really heavy ones compared to before being pg? I know everyone is different, but I thought I had read a lot of them were light/spotting at least at first. Mine came back with a vengenace (which maybe indicates that my hormones are at the right levels for ovulation (or has nothing to do with that)??). I don't know!

My first two PPAFs were so heavy that I would bleed through a tampon in an hour, it was awful.  I had my third PPAF at the beginning of this month and it was two days shorter, so I think it is evening itself out.

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#136 of 150 Old 02-26-2011, 06:39 AM

MamaToD - Yeah I have read that EWCM lasting this long can be either anovulatory, but I also have read about women having those symptoms before testing positive for being pregnant!  Let me know what you find when you test!  Good luck!

#137 of 150 Old 02-26-2011, 06:07 PM

Hi.  I have an almost 21 month old DS and I'm starting to think about #2.  I still nurse on demand when I'm home with DS but stopped pumping at work in May.  He also has been sleeping through the night for a couple months now.  I have yet to get pp AF so I am looking for resources on where to begin with this TTC journey and possibly catching the first pp O.  Can anyone direct me to any resources on what to look for, how to know, etc?  When I conceived DS, I had been tracting the 1st day of AF for a year and got pregnant on our 1st try.  I don't know if this counts as charting or if there is more to it.  What do I do without AF??  Thanks so much!

#138 of 150 Old 02-26-2011, 08:09 PM

Hi. Just a quick check in for me. I'm in the 2 week wait. Things look really good for this month (still waiting for FF crosshairs). We finally bd'd with great ewcm the day before I (pretty sure) O'd.

Thinking about cutting down nursing even more, now that dd is turning 3. I'm planning on moving her to a big girl bed and possibly coordinating weaning with that. Will probably not wean completely - she really loves it!

Good luck Kami - and everyone else!

loving mommy to DD (3/08), brokenheart.gif our little strawberry (7/10). brokenheart.gif little seedling (10/10). brokenheart.gif little pear (4/11). Praying for a Rainbow - due Nov!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***rainbow1284.gif**

#139 of 150 Old 02-27-2011, 06:12 AM

Hi there! I realize I'm jumping in super LATE in adding my name to this thread, but here I am! We are TTC baby #4 and I'm still very much nursing DS#2 (he's 16 months). I just had my first cycle since his birth and am having a tough time interpreting signs, but that's largely due to the fact that I didn't do much CF checking. So here's the link to my chart, if anyone wants to help me guess if we timed the BD right. We'd LOVE to have a November baby, but only because our other three are in this funny 25 month apart pattern (Aug. 2005, Sept. 2007, Oct. 2009) but not huge stress if not! So happy to be back on the MDC boards... it's been awhile for me!

28-year-old SAH/Homeschooling Mamma to DS5, DD3, DS16mo. Helpmeet to DH since 2003. TTC #4!
#140 of 150 Old 02-27-2011, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter

Updated List To Here

Welcome to the group indiemamma & juneboymum.

MamatoD~ Sorry i worded that wrong, i don't think you insulted anything, just that the article sounded like it was insulting people born in those months.

Wendlynn~fingersx.gif

#141 of 150 Old 02-27-2011, 01:01 PM

Welcome to the new gals!

MamatoD- I wasn't offended (I did finally read the article). I think what it said was interesting, but I don't think it matters, too much! Did you test yet??? fingersx.gif

Ava'sMamma- Thanks! I hope that mine will even out, too. It definitely makes me feel for women who have to deal with heavy periods all the time!

#142 of 150 Old 02-27-2011, 02:48 PM

I am 12 dpo, just got back from a weekend away & couldn't hold back from testing even though it wasn't FMU. I *believe* I now know what a "squinter" is! winky.gif Shall check in again tomorrow to confirm but at this point I am very excited! joy.gif

FWIW, if it is in fact positive, I will be ELATED beyond belief to be welcoming a November babe. About a year ago I had many of the same thoughts that I have read recently on this thread - worrying about a birthday too close to the holidays, a newborn in winter, etc. Fast-forward to today and those concerns seem silly to me. In fact, I can think of a million reasons why winter babies are fabulous & ideally timed. In any case, a baby will be very welcome here regardless of its arrival date. love.gif Of course we are all in different situations and have every right to our opinions, just thought I'd offer a different perspective. smile.gif

Sending loads and loads of dust.gifto everyone, and especially those in the 2ww!

Loving Mama to Sparklesviolin.gif(05) and Doodle modifiedartist.gif(08), dog2.gif & cat.gif. Eagerly expecting a new little firecracker 11/2011!
homeschool.gif   homebirth.jpg   goorganic.jpg    wool.gif
#143 of 150 Old 02-28-2011, 10:49 AM

Yay Peaches'mom!! Can't wait to hear for sure!!  I have a Nov. baby (well not a baby anymore!) and it was wonderful staying inside and snuggling for the first few months!! Never had to put him down because it was too hot!! Then when it did get hot, he was wanting down anyway. jumpers.gif Keep us informed!!!!

#144 of 150 Old 02-28-2011, 12:32 PM

Ava's Mom: have you tested? I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post

MamatoD~ Sorry i worded that wrong, i don't think you insulted anything, just that the article sounded like it was insulting people born in those months.

No problem with the wording, I just misunderstood. I would really hate to insult anyone, but yes especially the title of the article sounds a bit offhanded. Are you testing this week?

Good luck Wendlynnn, I hope the wait goes quickly with some really great news at the end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches' mom View Post

I am 12 dpo, just got back from a weekend away & couldn't hold back from testing even though it wasn't FMU. I *believe* I now know what a "squinter" is! winky.gif Shall check in again tomorrow to confirm but at this point I am very excited! joy.gif

FWIW, if it is in fact positive, I will be ELATED beyond belief to be welcoming a November babe. About a year ago I had many of the same thoughts that I have read recently on this thread - worrying about a birthday too close to the holidays, a newborn in winter, etc. Fast-forward to today and those concerns seem silly to me. In fact, I can think of a million reasons why winter babies are fabulous & ideally timed. In any case, a baby will be very welcome here regardless of its arrival date. love.gif Of course we are all in different situations and have every right to our opinions, just thought I'd offer a different perspective. smile.gif

Sending loads and loads of dust.gifto everyone, and especially those in the 2ww!

Congratulations Peaches' Mom, I hope you got a clear line this morning. I always love to see pictures as well!

AFM: I tested on Saturday and Sunday, both BFNs  I didn't even bother this morning. I'm feeling  sure I'm out this month, I'm still having some EWCF, so it looks like I didn't ovulate at all... grrr. Oh well, my plan is to hang out and wait for AF and concentrate on night weaning my ds. I feel like we would both sleep better, and then I could feel like I'm doing something proactive for TTC, instead of just getting frustrated with my body for not working right. Any tips for night weaning? I'm  planning to keep co-sleeping and any advice is appreciated. Welcome to the new mamas and good luck!

#145 of 150 Old 02-28-2011, 12:42 PM

Hi everyone-

2ww here I think.....The basal body thermometer I use was broken and getting fixed, so I didnt start temping until day 18 of my cycle. I may have already ovulated by then. I had been trying to keep track just with the CM, but Im not the best at that. Oh well - I guess we will see. If I do not conceive this cycle and AF is on time, I will get her right smack dab in the middle of my beach vacation in the DR irked.gif

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#146 of 150 Old 02-28-2011, 01:28 PM

Mentioned: 113 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)

Peaches mom - It looks like you and I are in the same boat.  I'm 11 dpo and there it is a VERY, VERY, VERY faint line on a Clearblue Easy.  But, it definitely is there.  So, I'm NOT making any announcements yet, but I'm getting excited.  I went out to the store and bought a pack of the FRER tests and took it this afternoon.  It was also faintly positive.  (I was getting worried about all the false positives that I hear from Clearble Easy +/- tests.)  But, the dollar store New Choice HPT was still negative.  I now hate those things...  (P.S. We could have an 11/11/11 baby!)

MamatoD - The No Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley is a great book for night weaning.  She breastfeeds and co-sleeps.  Nice book. 

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#147 of 150 Old 03-01-2011, 04:30 AM

Hi there! I am supposed to get af today abd I was goig to wait until tomorrow to teat but I tested this morning instead. It was negative. I have some mild cramping so I guess I will just wait and see if she arrives and if not maybe test again tomorrow. Congrats on the positive testers this month!

#148 of 150 Old 03-01-2011, 07:47 AM

joy.gif  It's true - we're expecting a November babe!!! joy.gif

Best of luck to Wendylynn & Xerxella, I hope to see you both in the Nov ddc!

I'll be checking in periodically to keep up with you all. Kami, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am optimistic that the sono and/or the clomid challenge will bring great things! KUP!!!

Thanks so much for this great thread, the support and commiserating has meant a lot in this journey. Sending lots of goodvibes.gif  to you all!

Loving Mama to Sparklesviolin.gif(05) and Doodle modifiedartist.gif(08), dog2.gif & cat.gif. Eagerly expecting a new little firecracker 11/2011!
homeschool.gif   homebirth.jpg   goorganic.jpg    wool.gif
#149 of 150 Old 03-01-2011, 07:49 AM - Thread Starter

March thread is up 

#150 of 150 Old 03-01-2011, 08:44 AM

Quote:

AFM: I tested on Saturday and Sunday, both BFNs  I didn't even bother this morning. I'm feeling  sure I'm out this month, I'm still having some EWCF, so it looks like I didn't ovulate at all... grrr. Oh well, my plan is to hang out and wait for AF and concentrate on night weaning my ds. I feel like we would both sleep better, and then I could feel like I'm doing something proactive for TTC, instead of just getting frustrated with my body for not working right. Any tips for night weaning? I'm  planning to keep co-sleeping and any advice is appreciated. Welcome to the new mamas and good luck!

Dr. Jay Gordon has a really helpful article on his site about night weaning. It worked for us! I wrote a blog about it too. http://theadventuresoflactatinggirl.com/2011/02/28/adventures-in-night-weaning/

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page