*************TTC in our 20's February**************** - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 98 Old 02-19-2011, 10:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So AF showed up yesterday. I'm actually excited to try again this cycle. I don't think I would have normally been obsessing this much about ttc, but because I had a chemical pregnancy the month before, it made me a bit worried greensad.gif Everything's looking good and run of the mill as far as my cycle is concerned, so I think this cycle I'm going to just try to relax, stop stressing so much, and just enjoy the process of ttc. On a really happy note, a good friend/co-worker shared the news that she's in her 13th week after ttc for over a year! She has been dealing with a lot of issues regarding large ovarian cysts, and was really giving up hope of ever conceiving, I'm reallly happy for her smile.gif

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern... it will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that . . . one stitch at a time, taken patiently." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

#62 of 98 Old 02-20-2011, 06:12 AM - Thread Starter

UPDATED to here

If I missed you I am sorry just reply in big RED letters

Am I right?? NO Feb BFP's?????????????????

Student Mother  and Wife hang.gif 29 married to DH 31 jammin.gif since 03 Zoe Elizabeth Jane 4.75 energy.gif and Jace Aaron Edward 12/12/11 babyboy.gif

#63 of 98 Old 02-20-2011, 09:52 AM

I may have spoken too soon.  We tested again yesterday morning (12 dpo) and got another squinter.  Not NEARLY as clearly BFP as Friday morning.  We are concerned that we're having (or had) another chemical.  Trying to keep our hopes up!  It was so clear....and so early!  Ugh, I just want this to stick.  PLEASE STICK, BABY.  

We didn't test this morning.  I'm considering waiting until I miss my period to test again....but I might give in and test tomorrow.  I'm due tomorrow-ish.  Tomorrow will be 14 dpo, which is usually when I start AF, but I ovulated a little early this month according to my chart.  Soooooo if I wait until it's the usual 28th day, then that will be Wednesday.  If I wait until my usual LP ends, it will be tomorrow.  UGH.  It's really hard to wait.  

The only thing we did differently this month was that we had alot of really good sex!  Lol, seriously, we were just really into it this month, every time for some reason!  Also, I've been doing some visualization before I go to bed every night, visually running through what I want to happen:  conception, fertilization, implantation, and the start of a great, healthy pregnancy.  

Ok, so that's my update.  We could use some good, sticky vibes if you ladies have any to spare!!  

Mac + Nick Expecting someone new in late June 2014.  Remembering our 3    1 * * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * *  40 * * 43
#64 of 98 Old 02-20-2011, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Fingers crossed for you hopefullymama. No need for AF to visit you for 9 months!!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#65 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 05:58 AM - Thread Starter

Monday Check-In
Name: Briana
Date: 2/21
Chart: www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Zoesmommy
Where are you in your cycle: CD 22
Appointments: March 4th, my feb  4th appointment was canceled due to bad weather so I get to wait another couple of weeks.
Symptoms if they apply: slightly tender breast and a few cramps here and there. I really though O would have happened by now.
Testing: If I ever O I will POAS like crazy
Thoughts: I am so angry I have been trying for 10 months (which that is not a big deal), but I have only actually ovulated twice and had one regular cycle. And my doc would have raised my clomid if we didn't have all these stupid snow storms. Global warming my butt, I live in Oklahoma and we are lucky to get more than an inch of snow in the winter and the past two years we have a had blizzard. I can only remember snow two times in my life growing and my daughter is 4 and she can remember snow 2 out 3 of the Christmas's she has been alive. So anyway I am really peaved and I better O this cycle. I just want the chance to get pregnant...................that is all I am asking for. Sorry for complaining I know many of you have it worse than me. Thanks for listening and sorry I have been so scarce, sometimes i just cannot stand to do anything that has to do with this.

Student Mother  and Wife hang.gif 29 married to DH 31 jammin.gif since 03 Zoe Elizabeth Jane 4.75 energy.gif and Jace Aaron Edward 12/12/11 babyboy.gif

#66 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 06:23 AM

So, I learned something new about Internet Cheapie tests today irked.gif

There is a little flap on mine where some dye gets "stuck" before it gets to either the test or control line.  It's not enough to effect the efficacy of the test, which is good to hear.  You still get plenty of dye where it should go.

HOWEVER.....if you fuss with it, and lift up the flap to see that trapped dye?  It moves.  It sweeps down the stick towards the handle, and briefly lights up the test bar.  Brightly.  Then it fades away as the dye sweeps past it towards the control line.  

So, here's how I figured out this little gem today.  I tested again this morning, and it was a negative.  BFN at 4 minutes, BFN at 7 minutes, BFN at 10 minutes.  Ok, we thought, so we lost another pregnancy, super.  But then I fiddle the the test, see that dye, and lift the flap to take a closer look, and I watched the test closely to see what happened.  Wwhat do you know, I had a positive test.  For about 30 seconds.  Then it faded away.

STUPID CHEAP INTERNET TESTS.  I guess we were never really pregnant at all.  Wishful thinking and stupid tinkering.  

Grrrr....

Thanks for all the support and well wishes.  Too bad we didn't need them after all.

Mac + Nick Expecting someone new in late June 2014.  Remembering our 3    1 * * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * *  40 * * 43
#67 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 06:39 AM - Thread Starter

Hopefullymamma - I am so sorry to hear that. That is really a bummer. How many dpo's are you? I buy my cheapies at early-pregnancy-tests.com and their tests are great. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

#68 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 06:55 AM

Yep, that's where I bought mine as well.  I bought the early, early ones, too (the 10mcg ones).  Just make sure you don't tinker with yours!!!  

Today I'm 14 dpo.  I expect to get my period today or tomorrow.  

#69 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 06:57 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Caitlin
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32d29b
Where are you in your cycle: CD 23
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Only if AF is late
Thoughts: I've kind of been MIA for a few weeks because DD and I were staying with my dad. DH told me a few weeks back that he wasn't ready to have another baby after we'd been planning on "officially" starting to try  next month. I was pretty upset and it brought up all these questions about our relationship and if I should even stay in the marriage. I went home to try to clear my head and get some space. After a very long and extremely emotional 2 weeks, I'm back home with DH and we're back on track. We had a lot of frank discussions about the issues we're both having with our marriage and agreed to start counseling. If we don't try next month, we'll be starting soon!

Wife to DH stillheart.gif 08/09 and SAHM to DD 09/08 and DS 11/11

Surprise! Expecting #3 Nov. 2013!
***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36 yikes2.gif **40

#70 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 07:40 AM

ZoeJane'sMommy I'm sorry. That sucks. I always hear about Oklahoma's crazy weather. Houston has crazy weather too; the last couple of winters have been the coldest I have ever experienced in life, and a lot of us Houstonians just don't know how to deal with "real" winter. I think I remember reading that global warming can have an effect on winters being colder. Ugh. I hope you get some answers soon.

Caitlin: I can relate to some of your marriage issues (though of course every situation is different). I hope things go well for you two.

Monday Check-In
Name: Gemmine

Chart:
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gemmine84

Where are you in your cycle: CD 20/4 DPO
Appointments: N/A

Symptoms if they apply: N/A

Testing: Only if I get past 15 days LP with no sign of AF
Thoughts: Blah. You'll be able to knock me over with a feather if I got pregnant this cycle.

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#71 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 09:14 AM

Hopefully Momma- that's good advice.  I have the same kind of tests, and I'm constantly popping off the little plastic strips because I'm convinced I can see something that's not there if they aren't. 

Monday Check-In
Name: Ashley

Where are you in your cycle: CD 3

Testing: In a week I will start compulsively peeing on OPK's.  I cant help myself.
Thoughts: This is our first TTC cycle since I had tubal reversal surgery.  I'm terrified of failure, since pregnancy came so easily for me before.    I ovulated 4 days late this cycle, and AF started a full week later than she should have.  My body FEELS like it is back to normal, Im not sure whats causing such giant delays in my cycles.

Ash- DS 2003, DD 2006, and one baby Turkey born on Thanksgiving.

#72 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 10:44 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Heather
Date: 2/21/11
Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/11a448
Where are you in your cycle: CD 23, + OPK today
Appointments:none
Symptoms if they apply: just watery CM
Testing: OPKs
Thoughts: Don't know what we're doing this cycle.  We've been sort of not preventing, but not trying this cycle.  I'm willing to get pregnant, but since DH still needs a steady job he wants to wait a little bit.  bah...

Heather, DH Adam, DS Kayden 6/08, angel baby 10/10
#73 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 11:21 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Jenine

Date: 2/21/11
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/8236d

Where are you in your cycle: CD29, 13-14dpo. AF is due today... might have been yesterday.

Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: Nausea, no cramping, weird tastebuds, basically my symptoms are just lack of AF symptoms.
Testing: BFN's every second day for the past 6 days, but just discovered they may have all been opks. Ooops!
Thoughts:  We tried soooo hard this cycle, and I feel like I *should* be pregnant.... but am very frustrated with my body going back and forth. And then today with the tests, I feel like I'm going insane.

It's confusing, because I thought I was 13dpo yesterday, which means I should have started yesterday, but then the end of the day came and went with no AF, so I changed my o day forward one day-- which was ery possible. But now today I don't feel like I'm going to start either, and still no AF. So annoying.

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#74 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 12:30 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Mallory
Chart: No chart.
Where are you in your cycle: CD 45
Appointments: No appointments.
Symptoms if they apply: I've felt like AF was coming for the last week, but she's still a no show.
Testing: I've been testing almost daily for the last week, all BFNs.
Thoughts: My appointment with the OB was 3 weeks ago. He told me then if I didn't start by today he'd call in a prescription for Provera. So, that's where we're at. He's supposed to call it in this afternoon. So, I'll be testing again and if it's still BFN, then I'll start the Provera for 10 days. That should jump start a period and we'll start our first round of clomid. I'm bummed because my body just isn't cooperating. I did everything I should this month, trying to avoid clomid and ovulation just didn't happen for us. Anyone have advice about the clomid? This is our first go with it and I'm not sure what to expect in terms of side effects, etc. Any words of wisdom would be helpful! I'm taking it on days 3-7 with baby-making beginning 5 days after my last pill. On CD 21, I'll go in for a blood draw to see if I ovulated. Wish me luck!

Mallory. Happily married to Joe since 6/25/05. Loving my adventure with my girls, Owyn Samantha, born 3/1/09. dust.gif and Greta June, born 11/2/11  babygirl.gif

#75 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 02:38 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Jasmine
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle: CD 4
Appointments: Nope
Symptoms if they apply: Nope
Testing:Nope, though I do have some ovulation tests coming.
Thoughts: Nope

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#76 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 04:26 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: FairyMe
Date: Feb 21
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30c2d9
Where are you in your cycle: CD 8
Appointments: Nada
Testing: Starting OPKs in a few days
Thoughts: Still amazed that I had a 30 day cycle and now I'm confused as to when I might O so I'm starting my OPKs earlier than I normally do.

Me wild.gif, Him geek.gif, 1 of these eyesroll.gif, 1 of thesedust.gif, 1 of these  blahblah.gif and also one of these loveeyes.gif and we're hoping for one of these babyf.gif
#77 of 98 Old 02-21-2011, 05:18 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Cait
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/caitylady
Where are you in your cycle: CD 10
Appointments: Acupuncture Wednesday
Symptoms if they apply: Nothing
Testing: Wont have to this month- I'll still do my OPK's next week just to confirm O day-- for future reference
Thoughts: Family drama, my grandma is very sick and my mom was up visiting, so my sister is mad my mom spent a lot of her time with my grandma instead of her and my niece, I'm sad because the weekend didn't turn out how it was supposed to and also because my grandma is so sick, and my mom is sad she cant fix everyone. I really wanted my grandma to be around to meet my first child. It is looking more and more unlikely that she will even be around for me to tell we are having a baby. I don't have many thoughts on TTC for myself. I am pulling for all of you so I have someone to live through vicariously!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#78 of 98 Old 02-22-2011, 11:51 AM

So apparently, what I thought was my period a couples days after I had the IUD removed was actually "hormonal bleeding". I just got a surprise today when my actual period arrived. It would have been nice if someone had told me this before we started TTC this month. Oh well, I guess we can start trying again this cycle.

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#79 of 98 Old 02-23-2011, 05:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal85 View Post

Monday Check-In
Name: Mallory
Chart: No chart.
Where are you in your cycle: CD 45
Appointments: No appointments.
Symptoms if they apply: I've felt like AF was coming for the last week, but she's still a no show.
Testing: I've been testing almost daily for the last week, all BFNs.
Thoughts: My appointment with the OB was 3 weeks ago. He told me then if I didn't start by today he'd call in a prescription for Provera. So, that's where we're at. He's supposed to call it in this afternoon. So, I'll be testing again and if it's still BFN, then I'll start the Provera for 10 days. That should jump start a period and we'll start our first round of clomid. I'm bummed because my body just isn't cooperating. I did everything I should this month, trying to avoid clomid and ovulation just didn't happen for us. Anyone have advice about the clomid? This is our first go with it and I'm not sure what to expect in terms of side effects, etc. Any words of wisdom would be helpful! I'm taking it on days 3-7 with baby-making beginning 5 days after my last pill. On CD 21, I'll go in for a blood draw to see if I ovulated. Wish me luck!

Everyone's body is different, I just wanted to say that at first and remember this is just me. I LOVE clomid. I was so afraid of taking any type of medicine to concieve, I tryed every natural resource that I thought would work before switching to clomid. And now all I have to say is it is a miracle drug. I have taken 3 cycles and not prego yet, but I went from crazy long cycles with never an O to OMG I am text book cycles now. The side effects are miminal but still noticeable. The biggest one for me is the hot flashes and the cramping after O. But I actually enjoy the cramping after O because then it reminds me that it worked and its only a matter of time before BFP. I did sssssoooo much research on it, because I was scared. And I found out that they have been using this drug for over 30 years and it is very safe. The only thing you have to worry about over stimulation of your overies, but with your doctor monitoring you so well and I am sure you will start out on a low dose you do not need to worry about this at all. Good luck on your clomid and I am almost positive that it will work for you if Ovulation is your problem.

#80 of 98 Old 02-23-2011, 05:51 PM

So I am pretty sure I am about to O early... which is VERY weird for my normal CD17-18 day O... I mean, I started acupuncture last cycle & had visit 6 (or 7?) today, I've been taking my TCM for 3 1/2 weeks now, and I had my abdominal massage last week on CD5, but I am only at CD12. I had a huge temp dip today, and then I noticed a ton of really sticky CM like I usually see after O, and then a little while later it seemed like EWCM but that it was already kinda drying up. Since we aren't trying this cycle, and I am usually another week before O, I haven't been checking my cervix or really checking my CM (TMI-just what I kinda see when wiping, but I usually check at the cervix). So... I guess now I wait? I mean, we didn't BD since CD8, so it is fine, but now I feel so confused. I mean, I'll be really happy, b/c that means that my next AF will come sooner and the one after that and then we can try again, but it is so strange right now! Also, I actually noticed an increased sex drive yesterday, I mean, I was at work and in the middle of a patient, so obviously I didn't do it, and I went after work and DH was asleep when I got home, but that NEVER happens like that to me, so I thought it was weird that so far before O I would be feeling that way... Anyway, I just wanted to share in my confusion! I hope this really is early O and I'm not just psyching myself up for fluctuations the next week before O comes.

#81 of 98 Old 02-24-2011, 10:01 AM

Monday (Well, Thursday) Check-In
Name: Chicajones
Date: 2/24
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32b88b
Where are you in your cycle: CD 75
Appointments: n/a
Symptoms if they apply: Nothing
Testing: Tested on Saturday before a big work party, just so I felt ok about drinking. Nada. Almost didn't post an update this week b/c it feels pointless, but here I am anyway. :) My temp jumped a bit for the past few days, but I think it was just the weather getting warmer and having the windows open. I wonder how much the warmer weather will affect my temps? (I'm in the south, so yes, it's already getting to being in the  mid-70s!)

Me (30) and DH (33). I have "Lean" PCOS with IR -- started Metformin 10/2011.  
Finally got our BFP  4-16-12! Welcomed our son into the world naturally on 12-12-12. 6lbs 8 oz, 21.5in at 38+1 weeks.
#82 of 98 Old 02-28-2011, 08:14 AM

Monday Check-In
Name
: Gemmine
Date: 02-28
Chart: www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gemmine84
Where are you in your cycle: CD27, 11DPO
Symptoms if they apply: A little crampy, very mild
Testing: Only if AF is late or temp shoots up. Temp dropped today so pretty sure I'm out
Thoughts: Thinking of skipping March to avoid possible holiday baby (but will still temp), reading up on TCoYF, resume in April. My LP last month was 15 days so I can't imagine 4 more days of this cycle since my temp plummeted this morning...just hanging out waiting at this point.

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

It's a girl! love.gif

#83 of 98 Old 02-28-2011, 10:48 AM

Monday Check-In
Name
: Belacmsage
Date: 2/28
Where are you in your cycle: CD7 maybe
Appointments: Acupuncture tomorrow
Symptoms if they apply: N/A
Testing: I've been testing for ovulation because my cycles have been so off after the IUD removal. Hopefully that will help us catch the fertile days. I tested for PG today just to be 100% certain I wasn't yet.
Thoughts: I really would just like to get my normal 30 day cycle back so I know what my body is doing.

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#84 of 98 Old 02-28-2011, 10:49 AM

Monday Check-In
Name
: Daylicious

Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e1c71
Where are you in your cycle: CD11
Symptoms if they apply: Nada
Testing: Going to try to hold off until day I expect AF...we'll see how that goes :)

Thoughts: Waiting to O....feeling good all around. Fingers crossed...

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern... it will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that . . . one stitch at a time, taken patiently." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

#85 of 98 Old 02-28-2011, 12:17 PM

This morning I got a BFP!! No question about it. It showed immediately and a very DARK line! I have my worries. I've been taking provera the last 7 days. I tested before I started and the next two days, just to make sure. They were all BFN. The last few days, I'd noticed my uterus felt... enlarged (if that's the right word for it). So, I tested and surprise! I called the doc immediately and they said it should be okay. But they want me to get my hcg levels tested today and Wednesday just to be sure. My first prenatal appointment is March 15 and I'm going to have a million questions just to put my mind at ease.

Now, I'm just trying to be excited!

Mallory. Happily married to Joe since 6/25/05. Loving my adventure with my girls, Owyn Samantha, born 3/1/09. dust.gif and Greta June, born 11/2/11  babygirl.gif

#86 of 98 Old 02-28-2011, 12:21 PM

Congratulations Mal! So glad we closed out February with a BFP!

It's a girl! love.gif

#87 of 98 Old 02-28-2011, 05:59 PM

Congratulations Mal! So happy for you!

Monday Check-In
Name
: Cait
Chart: www.fertilityfriend.com/home/caitylady
Where are you in your cycle: CD17- Not sure what is going on...
Appointments: Acupuncture 3/1
Symptoms if they apply: Spotting... doesn't make any sense
Testing: Not a chance unless AF is late, in which case FML.
Thoughts: So avoiding bit me in the butt again, I though I was going to O like... 4 days ago, and my temp has been going crazy. So we BD after I got a neg OPK after I had a pos OPK, because we both just couldn't wait anymore. And then my temp dropped again. And I had cramps last night around my left ovary (which is weird since this is normally the month I don't get those things, and since I thought my overly expensive arvigo massage was supposed to fix the squished bleeding upon ovulation left ovary). Then I had spotting tonight... In the end, my thought is, it doesn't matter if AF comes in 2 weeks, but when she does, regardless of the fact I wanted to avoid this month (and next), anyway, I will be so disappointed that even with acupuncture and TCM and massage, and exercise, & stress reduction (and on and on), I still can't make the conception thing work. Aside from all this confusion, I've been in a fantastic mood, so that is good!

#88 of 98 Old 02-28-2011, 06:02 PM

Congrats Mal85!!!! joy.gif

Monday Check-In
Name: FairyMe
Date: 2-28
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30c2d9
Where are you in your cycle: CD 15
Symptoms if they apply: None yet 
Testing: Started my OPKs today.

Thoughts: I'm coming off a 31 days cycle and am sooooo confused as my cycles aren't usually this short and I didn't even O. I'm sure I haven't O'ed yet so I started my OPKs today and got a nice dark not quite positive line. I'm hoping to get a  solid positive test before the week ends as DP has been very much in the mood lately and I want to take advantage of it!!!!

Me wild.gif, Him geek.gif, 1 of these eyesroll.gif, 1 of thesedust.gif, 1 of these  blahblah.gif and also one of these loveeyes.gif and we're hoping for one of these babyf.gif
#89 of 98 Old 02-28-2011, 11:53 PM

I Would Like To Be Added

Monday Check-In
Name: LadyFaceMama
Date:2/28
Chart:No
Where are you in your cycle:Day 4
Appointments: 3wks for
Symptoms if they apply: Depression, Insomnia, Vertigo
Testing:
Thoughts:Set to start cycle 4 of Clomid tomorrow (second at 100mg.) Dreading the vertigo and depression it seems to bring out. I am seriously considering skipping a month to get insomnia and vertigo to go away. What are some thoughts on this? Has anyone skipped a month to rest from the side-effects of Clomid?

28-yr-old Wifey dishes.gif to DH modifiedartist.gif and Mommy to DS babyboy.gif 5/2010 TTC#2. Endometriosis suffererdust.gif

#90 of 98 Old 03-01-2011, 05:34 AM

Monday (Tuesday) Check-In
Name: Caitlin
Date: 3/1
Chart:
  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32d29b

Where are you in your cycle: CD 31 16 DPO
Symptoms if they apply: Waiting on AF
Testing: I guess I might if I make it to 18 DPO
even though I don't think there's any way I could be pg.

Thoughts: Getting a little frustrated right now. We're planning on really trying this upcoming cycle, but AF just won't show herself. My last cycle was only 21 days and I don't even think I O'd, but it was my first cycle after having Mirena removed so I kind of expected it to be a little off. AF was pretty heavy last time, so I thought maybe things were starting to go back to normal. It doesn't help that FF couldn't figure out when I O'd this cycle, even though I actually had EWCM twice. I think staying at my dad's messed with my temps, plus I might have transposed some numbers when entering my temps and I forgot to temp a few times. I know 31 days isn't a really long cycle, but I don't think my pre-baby cycles were this long. Maybe I'm just anxious because I know we're really going to start trying this time around so I want to get started as soon as possible. I guess I'll keep waiting.

Wife to DH stillheart.gif 08/09 and SAHM to DD 09/08 and DS 11/11

Surprise! Expecting #3 Nov. 2013!
***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36 yikes2.gif **40

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page