Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

YEAH GRAHNOLA!!!!!!!

#272 of 299 Old 02-26-2011, 05:11 PM

Grahnola! That's absolutely wonderful! That's the kinda story we need to hear around here.

Beloved - Blech. Your co-worker sucks

Objet -  Welcome!

MBA - Here's to your injectable cycle. I have absolutely no idea what injectables actually do/how they work, but it sounds like you're bringing out the big guns!

Kyamo, Sweetbee, Smiles, Lava - Hi!

Not much else to say right now. I keep meaning to post an update about me, but our computer died and I've been laaaazy this month. I just want to hibernate on the couch and watch seasons of 'Heros'. Honestly, I am not normally a huge sloth, but since the last m/c I've been wanting to do whatever I want, whenever I want. It's a reaction to all the TTC 'shoulds' (you know, shouldn't drink too much coffee, eat too much sugar, exercise too much, exercise too little, stress too much, booze it up too often, blah blah blah). Now I am just saying what the hell and chilling. Drinking lots, eating crap, exercising not at all, zero stressing. It's fun.

#273 of 299 Old 02-26-2011, 06:52 PM

#274 of 299 Old 02-26-2011, 09:34 PM

Grahnola!!!!! That is sooo exciting!!! I'll be praying!

MBA LOL at the names Gonalie and Effie! I really hope the injectables do the trick, but I also think it's great you and the hubs are on the same page about IVF. That's something that I feel is so tricky too, I'm really hoping I don't get to that point, because I really don't want any unused embryos out there either.

objet I haven't said welcome to you yet! I also wanted to chime in on the vitex. Personally I'm really scared of it because I have heard about it messing with cycles, and my cycles are already whack enough! Plus Maca made my crazy long cycles even longer. So I haven't had good luck with that sort of thing. I'm also scared of Clomid too though. I haven't tried that yet..but if acupuncture doesn't work then that's my next step. I also really wish I knew what my former acupuncturist gave me, because she gave me some chinese herbs when I was seeing her, and whatever she did, I did get pregnant with DS. I have since moved though to a different city so I am seeing a different practitioner. Enough about me! I hope you find something that works quickly.

AFM, I've had crazy ewcm the past 3 days, (note: 2 days after acupuncture, awesome ewcm showed up..I consider this a good sign) I hope this is not TMI for everyone but I am just so excited. Maybe I am actually O'ing! I've been bd'ing so we'll see what happens! Come on little eggie!

#275 of 299 Old 02-27-2011, 06:49 AM

Thanks for the welcome lilmom! smile.gif I'm scared of all of this. I've not really known many women with infertility problems at all in my life, my mom has 8 kids and my sister got pregnant super easy, and the few women I know who have had to do more are mostly divorced now or wound up adopting (not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying I've not seen many TTC success stories). So I'm scared of all of this and it was kind of a big blow to my confidence, and I have to dig pretty hard to find helpful advice. And I'm skeptical of everyone IRL who tries to offer me advice, since I know a lot of very opinionated people that I'm not always sure I trust to help me reason through things. It's part of why I'm here, from what I've seen, this site likes to encourage independent thinking and rationality. I can defend how I feel about circ, home birth, and child-rearing, some of my not so popular opinions, but I'm not even sure where I stand at all on any of this stuff, I've mostly been letting my doctors figure it out for me, hoping I'll learn through trial and error.

I started on provera because I wasn't having cycles at all. I O'd at 100 mg of clomid, but my husband started having his own issues with sleep apnea, and I want him to see a urologist to make sure he's all right. If I take Clomid through that, it would only be stressful, and possibly a waste of money and effort. Clomid makes my hormones go insane, gives me cramps and backaches, I'd rather give something else a shot while waiting to see if just me taking Clomid will work at all (and waiting for husband to get and adjust to his CPAP machine). I'm scared of Vitex, but I really should be trying something, you know? I should ask though, are long cycles just really aggravating, or do they present other problems? If they're just aggravating, I don't mind too much so long as I continue having cycles at all. greensad.gif I'm totally scared of it just kind of stopping again.

TTC #1 My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/329153

#276 of 299 Old 02-27-2011, 08:13 AM

#277 of 299 Old 02-27-2011, 08:31 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

MBA - I wouldn't stress out a lot about what to do with excess embryos for IVF. I also stressed out about it, and didn't have any left. It is nice to know what you plan to do if there are more than you need, but that scenario isn't always the case. 

PJs till 5 sounds great!

I am at work, paying my mom's bills, which is a pain in the butt because I have to report to the court for all of the money that I spend on her behalf, so I have a pretty detailed record-keeping system that I have to do. I dread doing it every month.

Anyway, I just updated the front page, but didn't get a chance to update the BSL babies part. I know that finnegan had her baby, and I assume others from the BFP list did (because their due dates were like in December), but I will try to get a chance to stalk them to find out, since I haven't seen them on the graduates thread. Anyway, MBA, if I don't get to it before you take over the thread... sorry.

Object - I added you.

Grahnola - congrats! Sounds great so far!

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#278 of 299 Old 02-27-2011, 12:46 PM

#279 of 299 Old 02-27-2011, 01:44 PM

I just HAVE to show you ladies the difference between my (first ever) digital OPK and my IC:

012.JPG

Also, I can't believe that after just ONE acupuncture treatment so far my O date has moved up by 5 or 6 days!  I'm impressed!  Now just to catch that egg. :)

hug2.gifto everyone who needs one.  I've been following along, but had some trouble with my computer so I wasn't able to post.  I've been thinking of you all and remembering you in my prayers.

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#280 of 299 Old 02-27-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by objet_trouve View Post

Thanks for the welcome lilmom! smile.gif I'm scared of all of this. I've not really known many women with infertility problems at all in my life, my mom has 8 kids and my sister got pregnant super easy, and the few women I know who have had to do more are mostly divorced now or wound up adopting (not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying I've not seen many TTC success stories). So I'm scared of all of this and it was kind of a big blow to my confidence, and I have to dig pretty hard to find helpful advice. And I'm skeptical of everyone IRL who tries to offer me advice, since I know a lot of very opinionated people that I'm not always sure I trust to help me reason through things. It's part of why I'm here, from what I've seen, this site likes to encourage independent thinking and rationality. I can defend how I feel about circ, home birth, and child-rearing, some of my not so popular opinions, but I'm not even sure where I stand at all on any of this stuff, I've mostly been letting my doctors figure it out for me, hoping I'll learn through trial and error.

I started on provera because I wasn't having cycles at all. I O'd at 100 mg of clomid, but my husband started having his own issues with sleep apnea, and I want him to see a urologist to make sure he's all right. If I take Clomid through that, it would only be stressful, and possibly a waste of money and effort. Clomid makes my hormones go insane, gives me cramps and backaches, I'd rather give something else a shot while waiting to see if just me taking Clomid will work at all (and waiting for husband to get and adjust to his CPAP machine). I'm scared of Vitex, but I really should be trying something, you know? I should ask though, are long cycles just really aggravating, or do they present other problems? If they're just aggravating, I don't mind too much so long as I continue having cycles at all. greensad.gif I'm totally scared of it just kind of stopping again.

Well, long cycles can indicate PCOS or a thyroid issue or some other type of hormonal problem. I am pretty sure there is no such thing as super long (or missing) cycles being "normal" or not indicative of a problem of some kind. I would definitely find a doc who will do testing for you for PCOS & thyroid problems. (that being said, i still don't know exactly what the trouble is for me, because I have had a terrible time finding great doctors. Blah!)

I think that the fact that you do O on clomid though is a good sign. I mean you CAN O. So that means you have hope!

When you say you weren't having cycles at all, do you mean you all of a sudden weren't having any for months? Or do you mean it has always been that way? How long did you not have a cycle for?

I personally am right in the middle of my longest cycle since I started charting, although not the longest ever, yet..and I'm at almost 3 months. It is driving me insane but I am trying not to go to the doc and get provera because it makes me a totally crazy mean person! I'm hoping acupuncture is going to make me O.

FWIW, I have known several people who have had fertility issues, some of them related to me, and all but one did end up with at least one child, and most of them are still happily married. So, fertility issues are not a death sentence by any means!

One thing I have learned is that you really do have to be your own health advocate. Not just with fertility, but with your overall health. Doctors don't always know best. So definitely do your research and learn everything you can so you can make your own decisions! : )  There are lots of knowledgeable ladies on this board too!

MommyM - I am excited for you! I hope this is it!

#281 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 12:37 AM

Hi everyone,

Reading and thinking of you all.

When I joined here, I had pretty regular cycles... This cycle and the one before it, not so much. The past one I think I messed up by using too much of the progesterone cream. This one has been weird from the beginning. I am supposedly 15 dpo, although I think I might disagree with FF and think 13 dpo. Still no cramps, but little twinges here and there. I wish I could hope. It is just that the past is too strong in my mind to allow me to hope. I saved fmu but am trying to talk myself into not buying a test, as I would feel so dumb wasting that money. They are $$ here.

Mama to a little lady and always praying for more.
#282 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 04:48 AM

lilmom-
I'll definitely keep an eye out then. My cycles aren't terribly long right now (last time I o'd at CD 19-20), but I'm glad to know I should keep an eye out. I was diagnosed PCOS because of irregular periods in the past, no periods during this attempt (see below), two miscarriages, weight gain, acne and increased and dark facial hair, they said that was enough to diagnose me, and that there wasn't any kind of real test. I had an ultrasound that came up fine, but she said cysts aren't always present in PCOS. I don't know much about how all this works, so I've just been going by what she said. I had very thorough thyroid and other various hormone testing over the past few years because of some very random weight gain, and sudden hair loss (the doctors have no earthly idea why I started losing my hair in clumps a few years ago, but it grew back after I shaved it all off and started on evening primrose and women's rogaine, and I never had that problem again, so they've given up trying to figure it out), so I'm a little confident, but I know how that stuff can change. I've been poked and prodded all over for years by various doctors looking for everything from lupus to various cancers, to hiatus hernias with rare and bizarre symptoms and beyond, the most they've found, besides PCOS, is nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (likely from the bipolar medication lithium, which helped me until I could get my life stable, and therefore my mental health), psych meds with odd reactions (I finally started losing weight when I went off them to start TTC) and some shattered cartilage in my knee caps that never healed properly that may have been contributing to weight gain and may be responsible for my leg and back pain. My doctors (and I've seen several now) have shrugged in answer to my questions more times than they've answered them, and they're really confused by all my medical issues getting better all of a sudden over the past couple months.

As for cycles, when I was young, my periods were irregular. I would get two periods in one month, or no period for two months, etc. my cramps were bad enough that I would have no choice but to call in to work at times. The one time they threatened to fire me for it, I wound up doubled over on the floor, and then wound up in the ER after just two hours at work. They gave me a heavy painkiller of some kind and sent me home to sleep for a couple days. My boss at the time was a very cool boss who apologized and promised to listen in the future, she even gave me an "I'm sorry" greeting card. When my PCP heard about it all, she put me on birth control to level it out, and I was fine from then on (and a stellar employee who never called in sick) until I had to go off from losing my insurance. I was young and stupid, and lived a bit reckless for a while, and had my first miscarriage (improper condom use). A few years later I had a second one, and went back to the pill after that. My periods were irregular, but still frequent enough then, no difference from earlier in life. I met my husband later that year, once I had cleaned myself up a bit, we dated for a year, were engaged for a year, and after the honeymoon we put the pill away and decided we were ready to start TTC. 6-7 months later, I still hadn't had a period. They got me to have a period on Provera, and then to O on Clomid. That's where I am now, needing to break from Clomid to see if my husband needs anything (he got forgotten in all of my own mess). It's quite possible the miscarriages were the result of my bad choices, which I don't really want to describe on here right now, or they could be related to my current problem.

My Provera use made me depressed, hormonal and made my hips and lower back hurt, but I used coping skills I acquired while dealing with bipolar disorder (type 2 with mostly manic states, my coping skills focus a lot on breathing exercises and remaining calm while waiting for the problem to pass, took me years to learn, and I still have trouble, but it's so helpful), and locked myself in my apartment for a while and I got through it ok. It's a frightening drug. A friend of mine was on it for a while and it made her paranoid and suicidal. I was terrified to take it, but wanted to give it a chance. I can't imagine how it would be trying to take it while not being a stay at home housewife type.

I really appreciate the encouragement. I know it's not impossible, and I really don't even know a lot of people with infertility issues, and I know those divorces had all kinds of other problems, from infidelity to "surprise honey! I just quit my job and dropped out of college and want to lay around on the couch all day every day!". It's just difficult sometimes when you don't hear success stories very often. I also just feel awful sometimes because I spent so much time preparing for pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing but now I'm at a loss with infertility stuff, and there's so much and often conflicting information out there, I find it hard to know who to trust and where to turn. My doctors don't even always tell me the same thing, or tell me things in a confusing way that makes it hard to figure out what they mean.

On a brighter note, it seems the number one person besides my husband that I would want around for my home birth is wanting to be a doula, possibly later a midwife. smile.gif I hope she goes through with it, I know it'd be perfect for her.

#283 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 05:26 AM

objet, I think I also forgot to welcome you. So, welcome!

Anyways, I agree with all that lilmom said. I know many people who are infertility success stories (quite a few with twins now, too!). I also think that doctors can do a lot, but they don't know everything. They are often smart people, yet they really can't know our bodies like we do. For instance, my doctor brushed me off when I spoke of my long cycles, which is not normal for me (I used to have regular, shorter cycles). That difference to me was an indication that something was wrong, but I was not taken seriously. And here I am still not pregnant. I still don't know what's wrong with me, but I hope to soon have that looked into. I think I'm the weird one out here among the long cycle sisters, as I did not always have long cycles.

I'm sorry you've had to go through so much with your body. I hope you get it all worked out soon.

LessTraveledBy, HPTs are also completely overpriced where I am. I managed to find some online, though, for a fraction of the price. Maybe that's an option for you?

As for me, I started spotting today and am feeling the impending cramping. I expect CD1 in 1 to 2 days. I really should have expected this. Our timing was horrible, and we were both very sick.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#284 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post

objet, I think I also forgot to welcome you. So, welcome!

Anyways, I agree with all that lilmom said. I know many people who are infertility success stories (quite a few with twins now, too!). I also think that doctors can do a lot, but they don't know everything. They are often smart people, yet they really can't know our bodies like we do. For instance, my doctor brushed me off when I spoke of my long cycles, which is not normal for me (I used to have regular, shorter cycles). That difference to me was an indication that something was wrong, but I was not taken seriously. And here I am still not pregnant. I still don't know what's wrong with me, but I hope to soon have that looked into. I think I'm the weird one out here among the long cycle sisters, as I did not always have long cycles.

Hi Sweetbee, just curious, how long have you been having long cycles and how long are they?  My longest cycle - until this one was 30 days, I am now at cd43 and it's probably just going to be one weirdly long cycle and then everything will be back to normal (I hope!) but I can't help but obsess about it and wonder if this is the start of every cycle being long.  I am going to wait 2 more weeks until I am 4 weeks late and if still no af then I might go to see the doctor.  I don't think I am interested in taking provera but I want af to come so that I can get back on the ttc train.

Lilmom - 3 months!!!!  I am going crazy at 6 weeks.  wild.gif

#285 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 06:23 AM

Smiles, I used to have ~30 day cycles like you. I did have a weird 40-day one once, which I think was due to stress. I think it's normal to occasionally have a longer cycle, and it's only a real problem when they're consistently long or erratic. I should add the other "weird" cycle I had years and years ago. It was 6+ months long and stopped only by taking bc pills. But I attributed that to losing quite a bit of weight very fast (from lots of running). Other than those 2 cycles, I was regular. Are you under stress, or have you lost weight recently?

As for my current situation, I very stupidly started bc pills at 6 weeks postpartum (I had not had a period yet) because we thought I was super fertile. eyesroll.gif I stopped them almost a year ago so we could start TTC a sibling for our son, assuming I would get pregnant right away. Another  eyesroll.gif. Since then, my cycles have been long and inconsistent, the earliest recorded O on CD18 and the latest on CD30. I don't know what's wrong with me yet, but I suppose a hormonal imbalance of some sort.

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#286 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 06:33 AM

Sweetbee - I haven't been stressed or lost weight or anything, just one of those things I suppose.  I was on bcp for about 15 years before I started ttc the first time.  It took me 10 months to conceive dd and it took me about 8 months after stopping bcp for my cycle to become normal. So I had decided that after dd was born I would have nothing to do with bcp again.  I thought that because I did get blessed with dd - and I attributed taking so long to having been on bcp that this time around it would happen just like that.  Boy was I wrong I've now surpassed how long it took the first time.  On another note, our kids are about the same age - I see your boy is 22 months - dd is almost 21 months!!  It's a fun age!!!

#287 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post

LessTraveledBy, HPTs are also completely overpriced where I am. I managed to find some online, though, for a fraction of the price. Maybe that's an option for you?

Yes. I had bough some from Ebay UK but had run out. I am 14 or 15 dpo and decided to just "get it over with" (as if it were ver quite that easy) and went and bought a test. Negative. Then turned what I think is positive maybe 20 mins later. So, officially BFN, but the first time ever I have seen something like this. The line seems to have color. I tried to google what others said about this particular test, but the search gave nothing definitive. I then discovered something: I liked the moment of "maybe." I never would have thought it, but I actually felt better feeling some hope, as I have not had hope for so long. That just maybe it could happen, you know. I don't dare hope that this is a true positive but for a moment I got to think it could be. I'll take that. And then back to reality: cervix is low, body feels like af is coming, not like I am pregnant (well, whatever the noticable difference could potentially be, it is not there). BUT still no cramps. Thank you, God.

#288 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 11:34 AM

LTB - The 'maybes' are what I live for - I don't ever want to give up hope.

#289 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 05:26 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

Okay, I'm going to be selfish and do an all-about-me (though I am reading!)

I emailed the RE about the fact that Prometrium never really brought on a period for me, and he said, okay, email me a pharmacy number, and I'll call in some Provera (which did work last time). Except that once I emailed him, he didn't do it. So I called the office today, and left a message with the medication refill people, and got a message back saying, "Okay, we called you in Prometrium with a refill, so we don't have to do this every time!" Except the Prometrium didn't work, and made me insanely dizzy. So I called back, left a message explaining this, and finally got a call back saying that they would check with the doctor, but he was out of the office by now. eyesroll.gif So now I have to wait another day. And I wanted to start the medicine yesterday so hopefully I could get all of my testing done over Spring Break. Grr. Hopefully they give me a prescription with a refill, though, so I don't have to do this again.

Also, with all the discussion of long cycles... do you count your cycle as over any time you have bleeding, even if you know it's anovulatory? I get so much random bleeding, I never really know when to start a new cycle. If I go by any bleeding episodes, some of my cycles would only be about 2 weeks long. If I go by ovulation, I've been anovulatory for 18+ months.  Sigh.

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28**32***36***40** Oct 2014 it's a
#290 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyscience View Post

Okay, I'm going to be selfish and do an all-about-me (though I am reading!)

I emailed the RE about the fact that Prometrium never really brought on a period for me, and he said, okay, email me a pharmacy number, and I'll call in some Provera (which did work last time). Except that once I emailed him, he didn't do it. So I called the office today, and left a message with the medication refill people, and got a message back saying, "Okay, we called you in Prometrium with a refill, so we don't have to do this every time!" Except the Prometrium didn't work, and made me insanely dizzy. So I called back, left a message explaining this, and finally got a call back saying that they would check with the doctor, but he was out of the office by now. eyesroll.gif So now I have to wait another day. And I wanted to start the medicine yesterday so hopefully I could get all of my testing done over Spring Break. Grr. Hopefully they give me a prescription with a refill, though, so I don't have to do this again.

Also, with all the discussion of long cycles... do you count your cycle as over any time you have bleeding, even if you know it's anovulatory? I get so much random bleeding, I never really know when to start a new cycle. If I go by any bleeding episodes, some of my cycles would only be about 2 weeks long. If I go by ovulation, I've been anovulatory for 18+ months.  Sigh.

I'm sorry the doc is giving you the runaround. I hope you get some answers soon.

For the bleeding, when my body is left to itself, I get that random bleeding too. But for me, I see a fairly clear distinction between the random bleeding and a period. The random bleeding just needs a pantiliner and usually lasts a week or more, where a period is heavier and shorter. So I was counting cycles using periods, and entering the random bleeding as spotting. For me, this usually meant cycles 3-4 months long with 1-3 spotting episodes, and ending with ovulation. But I did have some cycles where I got a period without ovulating. Once it was 28 days lol, the only time that ever happened without being on the pill, despite it being anovulatory. I hope that helps, although I know there is a huge variety of cycles amongst PCOSers.

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#291 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 06:52 PM

#292 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 09:17 PM

monkey that sounds miserable! To answer your question though, yes, I do start the cycle over even if I have anov bleeding. However, I don't have "random bleeding" or spotting between cycles, I just have a few anov cycles per year. I hope the situation with the Prometrium will be better in the future! Well, actually I hope you just get prego and don't need it!

objet you have been through alot! I'm so sorry! Have you seen an RE? I think you might have better luck with that than with a regular ob/gyn. They can also check out your DH too I'm sure.

LTB - just like Smiles said, I too live for the maybe. I love that you got that moment of hope. That's something, isn't it? It's not over yet.

MBA I think I am too chicken to look at your blog! But ouch!!!!

#293 of 299 Old 02-28-2011, 10:29 PM

I'm sorry....I'm still trying to figure out abbreviations a little (just finally figured out CD and DPO). What's an RE?

#294 of 299 Old 03-01-2011, 03:59 AM

Objet - RE is reproductive endocrinologist -" A reproductive endocrinologist is a type of medical doctor who specializes in treating people with reproductive disorders. Many infertile couples choose to see a reproductive endocrinologist when deciding upon fertility treatments It is a reproductive endocrinologist's job to identify factors involved in your infertility and appropriate methods with which to treat these factors."

MBA - I am a morbidly curious person but I couldn't see your blog -  hope it doesn't hurt too much!

#295 of 299 Old 03-01-2011, 07:15 AM - Thread Starter
rcr

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

MBA - holey cow, that is a heck of a bruise. Ya know, people doing IVF would have to put a needle in there. Ouch. My butt still looks a bit like that from the progestrone shots, but my stomach never bruised a lot.

We need a new thread... how about "the fabulously infertile bitter sushi ladies"... the "awesomely amazingly bitterly infertile bitter sushi ladies" I am too bitter today. Those damn fertile people over in the one thread and their happy positive thread names... ugh. I am too bitter.

Kyamo likes this.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#296 of 299 Old 03-01-2011, 07:29 AM

monkey, I would be super annoyed if I were you. So sorry the doc did not do what he promised. They must have so many little things to take care of every day... but still. That's the job of a doctor...

rcr... so sorry you are feeling down and bitter. I am with you right now.

I think af just arrived. Well, at least I did not waste another test. Still no cramps, though I feel a bit nausiated and icky, as I have a cold. If even a cycle without endless cramps in the TWW can't get me pregnant, I don't see a whole lot of hope. I will see a doctor in exactly two weeks (newly graduated health center doc who will, I guess, at some point refer me somewhere). I expect basically nothing out of that visit.

That's the things with hope... I had it for the first time in a long time, and now I feel tired and bitter. When I don't have hope, I actually do much better. It is like the average is the same: either close to 0 all the time, emotionally, or big plusses and big minuses. I think the neutral numbers fit me better.

Dear God.... Even if I cannot have a baby, could you, please, give me some friends in real life, who have not had 3 kids in the past less than 5 years. It seems that I only befriend the super fertile types... And while I am on it, it would also be helpful if I could like their kids. I seem to dislike those children who were born when I was so hoping for another. You know, all their older siblings are younger than our daughter. Since I am thankful for these friends, as they are all great people, it would be helpful to not have negative feelings towards their younger kids. Those kids just annoy me, and I must think it is me, not them, causing it somehow. Have mercy, that is all I can say to God and the world today. After some weeks of peace... yeap... I am bitter.

#297 of 299 Old 03-01-2011, 12:55 PM

I have acupuncture scheduled for next Tuesday and I'm already panicking... lol

I should be doing IUI#2 around then. So far no side effects on clomid, yay for me.

Welcome objet!  Hi to everyone! I missed out on the thread over the weekend and there is so much going on! :O

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#298 of 299 Old 03-01-2011, 02:57 PM

Don't be nervous!  I've only been once, but I had a great experience and my acupuncturist made the whole experience very calming and enjoyable.  I've already had my O date move up by 5 days after 1 treatment so I'm excited to see what the rest of my treatment plan does!  I go back on Friday for my second treatment.  Let us know how yours goes!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post

I have acupuncture scheduled for next Tuesday and I'm already panicking... lol

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#299 of 299 Old 03-01-2011, 05:33 PM

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page