The amazingly **lucky** ~ONE THREAD~ 2.6-2.12 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 96 Old 02-13-2011, 08:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congrats, DomerJen!  Happy for you!!  joy.gif

Let me know when you want to be moved to BFPs!

Putting new thread up, now. 

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#92 of 96 Old 02-13-2011, 08:52 AM - Thread Starter

New thread is up for all us already and very-soon-to-be pregnant ladies! 

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#93 of 96 Old 02-13-2011, 06:57 PM

The "positive" was on an IC and the next day when I tested again, I used 2 ICs and an FRER... all negative.  All were FMU (the positive and negatives).  I don't have any idea what the problem was, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post

Brichole1214...   I'm at 7dpo, I usually try not to test. But when I do, I wait until 11dpo, since that is when AF typically shows up.

MommyMatsumoto...   I don't really believe in false positives. So I hope that your tests today were just wonky. Did you use FMU? Different tests? Was there anything different that could explain it?

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#94 of 96 Old 02-16-2011, 03:25 PM

Hello, all. I think this is the first time I have posted in this thread, unless I did some time in 2008 before my first. I think my DH and I are going to try this month. I should ovulate on the 22nd. Either we will, or we'll decide to wait a little longer. Some times I am super ready and can't wait to be pregnant and have another, and other times, I am willing to wait until my first is a little older. He is about 18 months right now. Anyhoo, it will be fun keeping track of everyone and seeing how it all goes.

oops..... I guess add me to the waiting to O list.

If we decide not to, then I will change to the waiting for whatever reason list. smile.gif

Michele married to Dh since Dec 2000 and happily sharing a home with 3 kitties, 1 doggy, DS R born 8/25/09 into the arms of his mama, and DS E born 2/25/2012

#95 of 96 Old 02-16-2011, 03:39 PM

slimkins - good luck with whichever way you decide to go. :)

I'm at CD38, 2 days longer than my last six periods, no AF signs and not really any pg signs. Maybe a uterus twinge, but that's it. Can someone remind me that I should be patient, not go POAS right now, and that once a day with FMU is plenty of testing?

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#96 of 96 Old 02-16-2011, 05:57 PM

We're on the new thread, ladies...

NishaG momsling.GIF - Wife to Big K for 20 years - Mama to KJ and KC, and our 1st baby girl, KS, born 1/20/12 familybed1.gif diaper.gif!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page