The Fiercely Fortuitously Fantastically ***FERTILE*** ~ONE THREAD~ 2.20-2.26 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 119 Old 02-25-2011, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkToMeNow View Post

Mummoth, I have seriously erratic waking times. FF give me an open circle when I test outside my range, which is 6:00-6:59. Mondays, I wake up at 5am. Wednesdays and Fridays, I wake up at 7:15. The other days, I test at 6:30. I figure they're all my temp upon waking, and all within 2.25 hrs, so how bad can it be? 

dust.gif

Ohhh, that makes sense! See, I'm a rule breaker... I often wake up at 5:30 when SO's alarm goes off & take my temp then, and then take it again at 7:30 when I get up. I usually go with the 7:30 one, unless I've been tossing & turning or I've gotten up & down between the 2 temps. I just guess at what one is probably more accurate (they're usually within .2 degrees celcius)

And LOL! I love that A2E says "Shhhh I'm ignoring that little tidbit, LOL!" but we're all so busy ogling her chart that the rest of the page is triphasic! Triphasic! Triphasic!! oops blush.gif

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#92 of 119 Old 02-25-2011, 10:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Happy birthday, Brichole!

I need to vent, kind of. But I'm not going all out because if I release all of the emotions I have hiding inside right now, the whole city I live in might end up dead. =D

My bachelorette party was supposed to be this weekend. In Louisville, KY (2 hours away). LONGGG story short, it ended up not happening. The two girls I was going with (Two of my BFFs, mind you.) ended up getting into a DUMB, STUPID highschool-level argument and they both bailed on me.

But of course, I didn't want to stop my DH from his bachelor party, so I'm sleeping at a mutual friend's apartment that's at the bachelor party all weekend so my DH can still do his thing.

No bachelorette party for me. Once-in-a-lifetime thing... Gone. Because of my "best friends", who, needless to say, aren't my friends anymore.

I don't think I've ever experienced emotions like I had today. Anger, bitterness, disappointment, sadness, rage... I've been sobbing, pacing, biting my tongue... Any possible emotion there is to have, I've had it today. Talk about a whirlwind.

Like I said, I won't go into huge detail because this post would be retarded long, but yeah, I'm devastated.

And to top it all off, NEITHER of them show ANY remorse AT ALL for ruining my bachelorette party.

UGHHH.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#93 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 02:50 AM

Ugh, I'm so sorry Nicole! hug2.gifThat just stinks! :(

So much for wishful thinking. :( Thinking it might be another short(er) LP. Last month was 10 days but chalked that up to having pneumonia... I really hope my temp goes back up and proves me wrong but I'm not holding out much hope. Ugh.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#94 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 05:29 AM - Thread Starter

I'm sorry, A2E. I'm in the same boat. 10dpo, huge temp drop, neg test. I think I'm out. On Thursday, a "friend" told me I'm probably not getting pregnant because god doesn't want me to because I'm not married yet. :(

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#95 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 05:52 AM

I have to say, I commend all you ladies who chart. I lurk a lot of here, but since I know nothing about charting, it's hard to keep up with you all.

And to all the BFPs this past week, many congratultions!!!!!

Fingers crossed for all of you in your 2ww.

That is technically where I am, but I doubt it worked this time. We BD on late friday night/saturday morning right around midnight, and I didn't ovulate until, I think, tuesday. So, I really doubt it, but I have been feeling a *little* crampy- which I never do at this time. So, we'll see. Who knows? It was really one of those, not sure if we are ready, so, we will try a long shot and if it sticks, then off we go. :) If not, no biggie.

Michele married to Dh since Dec 2000 and happily sharing a home with 3 kitties, 1 doggy, DS R born 8/25/09 into the arms of his mama, and DS E born 2/25/2012

#96 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 07:18 AM

Brichole: I hope you had a happy birthday!

TTCCoC: I am so sorry. That sucks so much. My bachelorette weekend was ruined too by a "friend", though completely different situation. When your friends calm down they'll realize how selfish they were and they will feel TERRIBLE. There's no way to replace that weekend but I hope they bend over backward to try to make this up to you.

slimkins: If you snag a basal thermometer from the drugstore, join us on Fertility Friend! I was really overwhelmed reading about it before I started but once I started using it I was hooked.

Cycle Buddies:

Attached2Elijah: :-( Just hang on 1 more day, hopefully your temp goes back up.

Mummoth: Your temps are still hanging steady :-)

TalkToMeNow: Same thing I told A2E, just hang on, maybe your temp will go back up tomorrow. Also that was a horrible thing for someone to tell you. After one too many idiotic comments I started not telling "friends" and family about this journey. Only a few select people who get it, and you guys.

Xerxella: Your temps look like how mine started off, no extremes just kind of meandering about. How are you feeling?

AFM: My temp jumped today. It's the highest temp I've seen this cycle and last cycle but it is significantly warmer this month than it was last month. The next highest temp last cycle didn't come to 11DPO and today is 9DPO...I should probably not compare cycle charts but I can't help it. I also had a dream I was pregnant last night, though that doesn't mean anything. I'm sure it was my subconscious thinking about the 12 pregnant women I currently know. Last cycle my temp started dropping 12-13 DPO so I should have a clue in about 3 more days what's going on.

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#97 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 07:37 AM

TTCCorC~ I'm sorry the bachelorette party didn't work out. Ummm... aren't you 7 or 8DPO? The way you described your emotions... not that it shouldn't be upsetting, but... I don't know, I was choking back tears over practically nothing like, 4 times yesterday, and I was hoping that's a sign. Maybe for you too?

A2E~I've got my fingers crossed for you!

TTMN~ I really don't think God is all that persnickety about the whole marriage deal... mind you, I've only read a little bit of the Bible... and it was the lolcat version. 

Slimkins~ you never know! When I got pregnant with my daughter, there was no BDing for 3 solid days before O (actually, XH was a real jerk and I'd *just* decided it was a really bad idea to have any more babies with him! Oops!)

AFM~ I did an average & most recent overlay, and it looks fantastic! My hopes are so high this time that I'm going to crash and burn HARD if I don't get a BFP. We're looking at a bigger place to rent tomorrow.... I've gone around the bend.

#98 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 07:53 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Nicole - That is so terrible what those girls did to you! Your bachelorette party is supposed to be a celebration of your last few days unmarried. However the consolation prize is that your wedding is a whole day pretty much celebrating just you (yeah yeah its about getting married, but who actually looks at the groom during a wedding?)

Amanda - I can't believe anyone would say something so mean to you!!! I'm not a religious person (though I was raised catholic), but it seems to me that person doesn't really get the whole concept of God and Jesus if they are going around saying awful things like that to people!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#99 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTCChloeOrConner View Post

Happy birthday, Brichole!

I need to vent, kind of. But I'm not going all out because if I release all of the emotions I have hiding inside right now, the whole city I live in might end up dead. =D

My bachelorette party was supposed to be this weekend. In Louisville, KY (2 hours away). LONGGG story short, it ended up not happening. The two girls I was going with (Two of my BFFs, mind you.) ended up getting into a DUMB, STUPID highschool-level argument and they both bailed on me.

But of course, I didn't want to stop my DH from his bachelor party, so I'm sleeping at a mutual friend's apartment that's at the bachelor party all weekend so my DH can still do his thing.

No bachelorette party for me. Once-in-a-lifetime thing... Gone. Because of my "best friends", who, needless to say, aren't my friends anymore.

I don't think I've ever experienced emotions like I had today. Anger, bitterness, disappointment, sadness, rage... I've been sobbing, pacing, biting my tongue... Any possible emotion there is to have, I've had it today. Talk about a whirlwind.

Like I said, I won't go into huge detail because this post would be retarded long, but yeah, I'm devastated.

And to top it all off, NEITHER of them show ANY remorse AT ALL for ruining my bachelorette party.

UGHHH.

I'm sorry about your friends being like that.  It's so wrong of them to do that to you!!!  If you lived closer I could of shared my 27th birthday with you for your party...I went to a bachelorette/lingerie/passion party last night for one of my friend's sisters and forfitted my birthday for her.  (I'm just that kind of person...some say it's a weakness of mine but hey...i'm a caring, giving person!!!  : )   )   Is there anyone else that you could spend time and go out with while your SO goes out with his friends?  The weekend is still young......(oh and thank you for the birthday wish!! It was a great day!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmine View Post

Brichole: I hope you had a happy birthday!

Thank you!!!!

Quote:

I'm sorry, A2E. I'm in the same boat. 10dpo, huge temp drop, neg test. I think I'm out. On Thursday, a "friend" told me I'm probably not getting pregnant because god doesn't want me to because I'm not married yet. :(

If that was the case then there wouldn't be women getting pregnant all over the world out of wed lock....and me and my twin brother wouldn't be here and nor would my first niece (and she was planned while my brother and sister in law were seniors in high school) So i don't think that was a very nice thing for your friend to say to you!!!

AFM:  Last night me and several women who were at the lingerie/passion party were talking about breast reduction and I think i've decided I want to go through with it...at least go have a consultation since one of my friends had a boob job last year and gave me a referral card for a free consultation. I'm 5'0'' and i wear anywhere from a 36 DDD to a 36 F  and it's KILLING ME!!! My back and neck hurt all of the time and if my LO sleeps on my chest too long the weight from her and my boobs starts making it hard for me to breath if i'm laying flat on my back.  I just don't know if it's something that I really should do since i'm only 27 and i'm not sure if i'm done having babies....but each time i've gotten pregnant my boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes and don't go back down. (probably because i'm not able to breast feed for ever long!)  I just want to feel better and I think if my boobs were at least a small D or a large C then I would feel and look better and it would be easier for me to be able to enjoy working out again.  Anyone here every known anyone or had a reduction themselves?  I can get my insurance to cover it if the doctor writes a letter stating that it's medically needed and I think that my hight to breast size ratio alone should qualify me for it to be covered.  But who knows!!!!  DH isn't very thrilled with the idea of it though.  He says that he'll (and i quote) miss them!!! I'm like seriously?  It's not like i'm not going to have them...they will still be there...it's just they will be a bit smaller lol

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Tonight is my birthday celebration with my twin brother and our family!  THINK FERTILE THOUGHTS LADIES!!!!! 

(PS...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE THREATEN AF THAT IF SHE DOESN'T COME SEE ME WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS SHE'S GOING TO BE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!! MONDAY MAKES 12 WEEKS PP!!!!)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#100 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 09:56 AM

TalkToMeNow...   I'm not a believer myself, but I still get upset when those who are toss around their God's judgement like that. Mary wasn't married when she got pregnant. Marriage is man's invention, I think back in the days of the bible a couple just declared themselves for each other, and that was it. The wealthy may have had celebrations, but the everyday people likely just set up housekeeping and that made them husband and wife. I'm guessing in the eyes of God that you are married.

AAM...   I saw Sweet last night. Another belly shot. Good thing it's early and doesn't really matter. Spicy is supposed to come over early today. Then I'm spending the afternoon with my ex's 16 year old son and his girlfriend. Yay! I miss the kids!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#101 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Whew... lot's to reply to and it's only 3pm! Okay:

TTCCoC: So sorry about your bachelorette party. That really sucks.  hug2.gif

A2E: We're going for implantation dip here. Keeping hope alive for you!  

Mummoth: that is the best chart I've seen in a long time. It looks amazing! You are the one to stalk right now.  :)

Brichole: good luck with making that decision. I'm sure dh will get over it! A D is still pretty big... he'll deal!

Stevi: cracking me up with the "belly shot." spitdrink.gif

Gemmine: Looking good! Keeping an eye on you! 

Xerella: where are you? Doing okay?

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts on the god thing. I'm not much of a believer, either, but it did make me pause and think a bit. But you're all right... it's a stupid thought.

AFM: just trying to stay positive. I had my big cry this morning, so I should be good. Looking toward next month, thinking I might O on a Sunday, so that will be good. Unless, of course, my temp jumps way up tomorrow and I am totally pg! 

Reproductive thoughts!

#102 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 12:41 PM

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)

Brichole - HEY AUNT FLO!  IF YOU  DON'T SHOW UP IN BRICHOLE'S LIFE IN THENEXT FEW WEEKS THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.  I MEAN IT!  I KNOW A GUY!  AND HIS NAME'S SOPRANO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!  SO GET OVER THERE!  NOW!!!  p.s. STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!

Slimkins - fertilityfriend.com is supereasy to use and they have a free charting course which will give you all the basics of charting.  The basic membership is free and all you need.  I think it's really nice to chart.  It makes me feel in control of something I essentially have no control over. 

AtoE - Hopefully your temps jump back up.  Since my chart's looking so sad, I went searching fertility friend's charts and I actually found a number of charts (actually most) with a few dips before the BFP.  It seems most charts don't really go triphasic or anything resembling that until 15ish dpo.  Fingers crossed for you....

Gemime - You look great!  That steady climb is great.  Wow, I guess the lp is a blessing and a curse.  It gives a bean a long time to settle in, but it gives you a long wait...

Mummoth - Your temps are much higher than last months.  Looks good!!!  Good luck!!! 

TalktoMeNow - Don't worry about today's drop.  It's still early in your cycle.  Let's hope for a jump tomorrow.  I seriously don't tell anyone while ttc.  People say the stupidest things. 

AFM - My temps dropped today.   I wish they would just go one way or the other so I would have some sort of clue.  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21b89c   So, once again, I'll know more tomorrow.   I was pretty down until I searched fertilityfriend chart gallery.  I noticed many, many of the pg charts went up and down alot before settling into a better pg chart. 

So, there's still hope for us all.  Good luck all. 

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#103 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:

Brichole: good luck with making that decision. I'm sure dh will get over it! A D is still pretty big... he'll deal!

Thank you :)  It's a really big decision and that is why i'm taking my time.  I know that there is plenty of it!!!  I think i'm going to take my mom with me when I go because I need a non-bias opinion when I talk to the doctor and DH is just selfish when it comes to "the girls"!!!! LOL  And you're right he will learn to deal ha...i know he's never seen me with smaller boobs...but at least i'll finally be able to buy a bra that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg!!!  YAY for that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post

Brichole - HEY AUNT FLO!  IF YOU  DON'T SHOW UP IN BRICHOLE'S LIFE IN THENEXT FEW WEEKS THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.  I MEAN IT!  I KNOW A GUY!  AND HIS NAME'S SOPRANO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!  SO GET OVER THERE!  NOW!!!  p.s. STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!

You are awesome!!! I really hope that works lol.  I am just ready to have my fertility back so that I can start planning our next one for september starting to TTC again!!!  I want to practice charting and it's not going to do much good unless i have a true starting day!!! Granted it would be fun just to see the chart that I would have now but I couldn't compare the next month to the chart i would start now.  I hope that the witch stays away from you...but if she doesn't this month hopefully next month will work out better!!! Late november/early december babies aren't too bad to have either!!! I'm so afraid that we will end up pregnant again by the end of next month though and if that's the case then all three of our children would have December birthdays!!! I would be so crazy with trying to do birthdays and Christmas. Plus DH's birthday is at the very end of November too so there are already 3 birthdays in my house there back to back!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#104 of 119 Old 02-26-2011, 07:08 PM

Gemmine and Xerxella-  since we haven't really been actively trying to get pregnant more than just this cycle (and this one we didn't try real hard winky.gif), I might hold off a little longer. I am just SO impressed with the dedication and the knowledge that you all hold. It makes total sense about the control part.

Mummoth, that is kind of what I was hoping for, but I am definitely not holding my breath. heh!

Brichole1214, I think comfort is a huge deal. Especially, comfort from back pain. During your consultation maybe find out how the reduction would be affected by future pregnancies and breastfeeding. And I'm an A, so, I think a D is pretty big. :)

Michele married to Dh since Dec 2000 and happily sharing a home with 3 kitties, 1 doggy, DS R born 8/25/09 into the arms of his mama, and DS E born 2/25/2012

#105 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 04:05 AM

Thanks girls... not an implantation dip, unfortunately. I was hoping it was... but at this point, I am just hoping my LP makes it to 10 days and she doesn't come today. :(

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#106 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 09:29 AM

I had a nice time with the teens yesterday, capped off the night with a visit from Spicy, then couldn't sleep! It was probably the caffeine. I know better but... Anyway, I have a donor lined up for this afternoon, hopefully it doesn't get tabled. My OPK this morning is negative, but there's some color now, so it could pop at anytime, and I want a good supply of swimmers in there when it happens!

Everybody think Fertile Thoughts!

Attached2Elijah...   I hope your LP pulls through for you!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#107 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 10:14 AM

Stevi: I hope that you get plenty of BD's in this week!!! And I hope that OPK just gets darker and darker :)  We need a sticky bean for you for March!!!!!

Attached2Elijah:  I too hope that your LP sticks it out for you!!!

Slimkins:  Thank you for reminding me to ask about later pregnancies and breastfeeding!!! I totally would of forgotten!  One of my friends I went to high school with had it done not long after her first child was born and she's now pregnant with her third child!!! I think she told me that her doctor only allows her to gain a max of 15lbs per pregnancy and it's a 50/50 shot if you can breastfeed after having the procedure done...but i want to see what the doctor i'm going to says about it!!!  I really hope that they will do it and then allow me to get pregnant again because I don't think i can handle another pregnancy AND my breasts being as big as they are right now!!!!  I really think that i'm going to go with a large C cup  because the more I think about it the more I know I DO want another baby and that would give me a little room to grow when I do get pregnant without having to go up anymore than I am now.  (I got up to an F while i was pregnant with Emma!!!)  I'm just ready to feel better not just about my self but in general.  I ache all of the time and I think that the headaches I get lately have been from the strain of carrying these bad girls around...i just wish they would GO AWAY!!! Some people think that I can just exercise and they will go away but nope...the first place i lose is in my tummy and I NEVER lose in my chest!!! If anything they usually get bigger when I'm working out...so crossing my fingers that I get this approved through insurance and we can get the ball rolling.  it would be nice to be able to move into my new house a "new woman" lol.

#108 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 10:31 AM - Thread Starter

A2E, still rooting for you.

Nothing exciting on my chart. Temp still down, but not any lower than yesterday... a tiny bit higher. Guess I'll just keeping waiting....

#109 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mummoth, your chart is awesome!  When are you testing...?  I can't wait!

#110 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 10:49 AM

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)

Well my temps are back up today to a new high so I had to test.  I'm pretty sure it was negative.  I think I saw a shadow, but I'm using those blue plus sign ones (Clearblue Easy) which have a real bad reputation for evap lines.  (They were free from a friend.)  So, we'll see what tomorrow brings.  Praying for temps to stay up and maybe tomorrow's test will be a crystal clear positive. 

Good luck all!!!!

ETA - Those clearblue easy tests are just EVIL!!!!  So, 6 hours later I look at the test and of course now it looks clearly positive.  And, then I read the directions and realized I checked after 2 minutes and the directions say check after 3 minutes.  I didn't come back to it because the kids were up....  But, of course, I have heard all about those horrid evap lines.  I also realize it's now been 6 hours since I last peed, too, sooooo  I took another test.  I took the dollar store New Choice brand.  Clearly negative...  So, I know nothing.  But, I guess I would've known nothing if I hadn't tested either....

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#111 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 11:44 AM

Brichole: Keep us posted on the process!

slimkins: Ok well let us know when you start it up so we can stalk you!

Stevi: I hope it goes well this month!

Cycle Buddies

A2E: Do you normally cramp right before AF? I didn't see cramps on your symptoms on the chart so my fingers are crossed for you!

Mummoth: Temps still high I see! Stalking you!

T2MN: Don't you hate the chart limbo?! I do.

AFM: Temp still high, climbed a tiny bit this morning but I missed my alarm so I temped at 6:55 instead of 6:00. Not sure how big of a diff that is, but whatevs. I'm 10DPO today still waiting for 12DPO since that's when my temp dropped last month. T2MN, room for 2 in chart limbo?

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#112 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmine View Post

Cycle Buddies

A2E: Do you normally cramp right before AF? I didn't see cramps on your symptoms on the chart so my fingers are crossed for you!

Usually like a few hours before she gets here which I haven't had today... Honestly, I don't feel like she's coming at all so I'm hoping for the best. I did have a nice overlay with a pregnancy chart that looked almost exactly like mine this morning which gave me a bit of hope but I doubt THAT will happen but if I can make it until tomorrow morning (or even 2 more days) I would be happy. I don't understand why my LP would be getting shorter though. :-\

#113 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 01:33 PM

Hi, ladies!  Just checking in to say hello and give you an update.  I'm on CD14 and got a positive OPK today!  It looks like after only ONE acupuncture treatment so far, I'm going to O 5-6 days early!  

I want to show you, though, the difference between the expensive digital OPK and the IC:

012.JPG

It makes me wonder how much stress I could have spared by splurging on the digitals months ago!  People sure weren't kidding when they said the digitals are the way to go.

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#114 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 04:07 PM

Wow! That is definitely proof of cheap isn't always best! I have never used internet cheapies, I use Answer.

#115 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 04:17 PM

MommyMat: WOOHOO for an early O! Ohhh I've got my FX for you! That difference is crazy... I wonder how many women think they may not be ovulating because of those strips. 

Stevi: Woohoo for lots of donors! That's great... hope it works for you this month. It's darn near time to kick you out of here, I can feel it! Hope that eggie pops out with lots of willing and able swimmers right where they need to be! 

AFM: Still no AF so I think I'm going to make it to at least 10 dpo.... although I still have that slim hope that tomorrow my temp will jump back up and then jump even further in a few days... I did find an amazing  pregnancy overlay chart that I have to share because it gives me hope.... even if it is false hope. This is a short LP chart as well. Me = purple. 

rev5IG23O.png

#116 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 05:19 PM

A2E~ Whoa! Those are really close!!! 

MommyM~ Glad to see you're getting your money's worth!

Stevi~ sounds like a fun day with the kids! Hope your night was productive :D

Xerxella~ I hope the shadow you saw was a hint of things to come!

Gemmine~ I'm stalking you right back! :p Your temps are getting up high!

AFM~ I'll be 12 DPO on Thursday, I'll probably give a test a go then... Ff is telling me not to test until Saturday, but I usually start spotting by 11DPO, and I'll be 12 on Thursday so I won't be able to resist if there's no sign of impending AF. My big news for today: we just signed a rental agreement!! We're moving from a 2 bedroom/den in a four-plex to a 3 bedroom/rec-room house!! We have a whole house! There's even a carport for SO. It's got a nice big kitchen and tons of storage (something we have NONE of now) The yard is huge!! We get the keys on March 21st.

#117 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 07:41 PM

I'll have to check those out, too!  thumb.gif

Originally Posted by Stevi View Post

Wow! That is definitely proof of cheap isn't always best! I have never used internet cheapies, I use Answer.

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#118 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

New thread is up! 

#119 of 119 Old 02-27-2011, 08:12 PM

The donor I had lined up for today bailed. I've just confirmed Spicy for tomorrow morning, hopefully he keeps coming through. Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page