The Wonderful ~ONE THREAD~ **Thinking Fertile Thoughts** 2.27-3-5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 123 Old 02-27-2011, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for February 27-March 5!!!!

joy.gifmakebabe.gif joy.gif

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, you will be deleted after a month of not posting.

If you would like to be a threadkeeper
 please let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

amberbella

baileyann3
becoming 
CNM2B
cygknit
femmeknitzi
HopefullyMama
impchild 
Jaclyn7  
slimkins
Sourire 
Taxlady
truemeli
urchin_grey
vtechmom BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2ww) headscratch.gif
Calycanth   
Gemmine 
Kay99
ktbug87 BFPChart2.gif
littlest birds 
Lydiah 
nishag 
PatchChild
Stevi  
Veronika01
VJSJ

shrug.gifWaitin' and Marinatin'shrug.gif

MommyMatsumoto 

af.gifWaiting for Aunt Floaf.gif

blowkiss.gifWaiting for my otherwise-wonderful-but-on-this-particular-subject-ultimately-infuriating partner to be readyblowkiss.gif

jojobean    

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

crazykittymomma

chicajones

gozal

RoseRed

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

brichole1214

sleepingbeauty

cbaa2010

vivica2 

Mummoth 

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

heartbeat.gifMarch BFP's!heartbeat.gif

TTCChloeOrConner 

heartbeat.gifFebruary BFP's!heartbeat.gif

not_telling 

DomerJen 

Nicolian 

Hykue  

TalkToMeNow BFPChart2.gif

Xerxella 

heartbeat.gifJanuary BFP's!heartbeat.gif

yellowdart 

ValH 

MelungeonMW  

Mommy2b4

LovingBaby

FarmerCathy

heartbeat.gifDecember BFPs!heartbeat.gif

rockymtnmama BFPChart2.gif

LadyJennifer 

love4bob

Sarah2881

~savah~

jillybeans

callieollie

bonadl2

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#2 of 123 Old 02-27-2011, 10:13 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread!! 

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#3 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 04:31 AM

Thanks for the new thread. :) 

So much for wishful thinking... temps even lower today and feeling a bit crampy/heavy this morning so I do believe she will make her appearance today, once again giving me a 10 day LP. I don't understand. I went from having a 12 day LP for over 4 years.... now the last 2 months, it has been 10 days. I thought last month had to do with me being so sick but I couldn't be healthier this month so I don't know what is going on but I do not think it bodes well for us at all. :( 

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#4 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 05:27 AM - Thread Starter

Good morning, everyone!

A2E- I'm sorry. hug2.gif   Are you looking into things to extend your luteal phase? I know I've seen some of the ladies on here talking about that. Take care of yourself today. 

AFM- 12 DPO, temp went back up some this morning. Could mean nothing, though. Still just waiting. AF is due tomorrow, so I guess I only have one more day to wait. 

#5 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 06:36 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Good luck to all you ladies nearing the end of your LP!

AFM - DH and I are thinking of making an offer on a house we saw this weekend. Or rather, I really really want to make an offer and I am trying to convince DH who is very reluctant! I like it because it has 5 bedrooms (room for lots of future kids!), 3 bathrooms, a huge yard, and its 2 blocks from DH's work and 1 block from DH's mom (unlimited free babysitting, anytime!). DH is reluctant because there's a lot of work to be done before we move in: the garage was cut in half to make the basement bigger (the only type of car that could fit in there now would be a SmartCar), there is a lot of carpet that would have to be taken out because of DH's allergies (including carpet in one of the bathrooms, can you imagine?), the deck in the backyard used to be built around an above-ground pool but the pool is no longer there so the deck is kind of weird shaped and would have to be totally redone, the kitchen and bathrooms are generally pretty ugly, and the layout is unusual (on the 2nd floor there is only a master bedroom, a den and a bathroom, and the other bedrooms are on the main floor). We had some pretty heated arguments about this yesterday but we've sort of come to an agreement that we're going to make a really low offer (10% below the asking price) and if they refuse we'll look for something else.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#6 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 07:11 AM

Thanks for the new thread!!!

I seriously think I caught a stomach bug from my dad, friend, and co-worker. LOL Anytime I eat, I feel like I'm going to puke right after. I'll go four days without pooping (Sorry, TMI alert!!!) then I'll poop 7 times in one day. That's all that's wrong with me though. My dad and co-worker both had fevers, so I guess it's a lesser version. Add the terrible ACNE I have (Due to wedding stress?)... And needless to say, I hope this all goes away before our wedding.

My friend just found out this morning that she's expecting. Her and her hubby have been trying for almost 2 years! She got pregnant on the "I give up" cycle. =D

This temping thing is fun! Hahaha. I wonder what's up with that low temperature I have? Grrr. Next cycle, I'll have something to compare it to, I guess.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#7 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 07:17 AM

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Sourire - Good luck on the house offer.  Be careful, in this market someone might just take a low ball offer!  :) 

A2E - Sorry about the drop, but your temps could still do a slight rebound.  Even if it's for a day or 2 and delay af (or better!)  Good luck. 

Talk2Me - Your chart looks great!  I'll be stalking you! 

AFM - Sssshhhhh!!!!!!!  The test was VERY, VERY, VERY faintly positive this morning within the 10 minute time frame.  I'm not ready to declare anything.  It was sssoooo faint, but it was there.  Not a shadow.  And, within the time frame.  (This was on the clear ble easy +/- test.)  But, the dollar store new choice test was still negative.  :(  But, my opk was darker today, but still not positive.  So, I know what the kids and I are doing today.  We're going to the local drug store and getting their earliest, most sensitive test possible.  I've heard good and bad about the dollar store ones.  Some say they're more sensitive, some say they're less sensitive.  But, considering how cheap they are, I would assume they're less sensitive.  It just makes sense that they'd put less money into the sensing part of the strip.  And, so we wait....

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#8 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 07:17 AM

Hi all,

i've posted a couple of times, been lurking a while.

AF showed up just in time, CD 27, ten a.m. in the morning, exactly thirteen days minus two hours from when I O'ed. I thought for sure we were successful this time. I don't think the timing or the BD could have been better or anymore frequent.

I posted this elsewhere: have any of you had any experience/knowledge about the effect infant hernia surgery has later on male fertility? My SO had this surgery done at age two to affect congential inguinal hernia.

c.

#9 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 07:45 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks!  Oooo!! I'm so exciting and anxious. Can't wait to hear what happens with your next test. Try FRER.  :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post

AFM - Sssshhhhh!!!!!!!  The test was VERY, VERY, VERY faintly positive this morning within the 10 minute time frame.  I'm not ready to declare anything.  It was sssoooo faint, but it was there.  Not a shadow.  And, within the time frame.  (This was on the clear ble easy +/- test.)  But, the dollar store new choice test was still negative.  :(  But, my opk was darker today, but still not positive.  So, I know what the kids and I are doing today.  We're going to the local drug store and getting their earliest, most sensitive test possible.  I've heard good and bad about the dollar store ones.  Some say they're more sensitive, some say they're less sensitive.  But, considering how cheap they are, I would assume they're less sensitive.  It just makes sense that they'd put less money into the sensing part of the strip.  And, so we wait....

#10 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 08:00 AM

Mummoth: What's your temp this morning? *stalking* :-)

A2E: BOO. 10 days is short but can still sustain a pregnancy, I thought. I read 10 is the minimum length of LP needed. I hope everything is ok!

T2MN: Temps still looking nice!

Xerxella: OMG OMG OMG! I was hoping one of us would turn up a BFP. Get a digital, whatever you do, get a digital test! Keep us posted!

Sourire: Ooh if they accept the low offer y'all can really do some remodeling in there!

TTCCoC: I hope you feel better ASAP!

Cecilia: Ugh, I'm sorry.

AFM: Temps nose-dived today so pretty sure I'm out. I didn't have my hopes up this cycle anyway so I'm not too disappointed. Trying to decide if I want to skip March and resume trying again in April. Everyone I know who has a December birthday or knows someone who has a December birthday (mid to late December that is) says it sucks. People are too busy to celebrate with you, holiday plans, snowstorms, other end of year stuff. So I may skip March but still chart my temps to add to my patterns. I also may go ahead and get TCoYF. Blah. The funny thing is I had a dream last night that my temp dropped to 97.6 and I woke up and temped and it was 97.9. Figures THAT would be the dream to come true and not the dream from Saturday where I dreamed I POAS and it was positive. Cuss.gif

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#11 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecelia7 View Post

Hi all,

i've posted a couple of times, been lurking a while.

AF showed up just in time, CD 27, ten a.m. in the morning, exactly thirteen days minus two hours from when I O'ed. I thought for sure we were successful this time. I don't think the timing or the BD could have been better or anymore frequent.

I posted this elsewhere: have any of you had any experience/knowledge about the effect infant hernia surgery has later on male fertility? My SO had this surgery done at age two to affect congential inguinal hernia.

c.

My son is having surgery on an inguinal hernia tomorrow at 12:20pm... the first question I had was if would have any effect on his fertility later on and they said because they are not actually doing anything with his testes, it just happens to be NEXT to testes in the scrotum, it has virtually no effect on it unless it was something that kept his testicles from pulling back into his body when too cold but that isn't your typical hernia. It is one that has been let go and more than likely became strangulated. 

How long have you been TTC? Sorry that you were not successful this month... We, too, had perfect timing and everything lined up perfectly but I fully expect AF today. *hugs* Hopefully we'll both only be at this one more month. 

Gemmine: Yes, it can sustain a pregnancy... and has. I only had a 10 day LP when I conceived my daughter (took 2 years though)... I just am baffled why it went from 12 to 10. That doesn't seem normal... or healthy. Although my cramps have completely disappeared and I'm not feeling like she is coming today as much as I was... so who knows. Maybe she'll hold off a couple more days... or better yet, maybe my temps will soar :) You too! It's not over until we see red, darnit! 

TTMN: Thank you, I may look into it if I have another month of a 10 day LP. I have had a pregnancy with a 10 LP so I know I don't HAVE to but 12 DOES sound better than 10. Hope your temp keeps soaring! 

MommyMat: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW on that rise! *dances* for a CD 14 O!!!! GORGEOUS! 

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#12 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

To all of us at the end of the 2ww with up and down temps: let's remember it ain't over till till AF comes knocking.

fingersx.gif

#13 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 08:55 AM

Xerxella - so exciting!!! go pee on the FRER! hurry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmine View Post

AFM: Temps nose-dived today so pretty sure I'm out. I didn't have my hopes up this cycle anyway so I'm not too disappointed. Trying to decide if I want to skip March and resume trying again in April. Everyone I know who has a December birthday or knows someone who has a December birthday (mid to late December that is) says it sucks. People are too busy to celebrate with you, holiday plans, snowstorms, other end of year stuff. So I may skip March but still chart my temps to add to my patterns. I also may go ahead and get TCoYF. Blah. The funny thing is I had a dream last night that my temp dropped to 97.6 and I woke up and temped and it was 97.9. Figures THAT would be the dream to come true and not the dream from Saturday where I dreamed I POAS and it was positive. Cuss.gif

DH and I have decided to skip the next cycle (which would start at the end of March and give me a due date at the end of December) for exactly that reason. Its so hard to waste a cycle though!

#14 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 09:35 AM

Sourire...   That upstairs sounds great! I would use the den as a nursery for awhile, then as the kids get older turn it back into a den, or maybe a home office. I love fixer-uppers, the fixing up makes it "yours". I hope they take the offer!

AAM...   As I posted yesterday, the donor didn't show up. I'm expecting Spicy today. My OPK this morning is negative, but about the same or darker than yesterday. I usually O on cd13-14, today is only cd11, so things seem right on target.

Everybody think Fertile Thoughts! (Love the thread title by the way!!! Hee Hee!)

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#15 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 09:40 AM

Xerxella~ that's so exciting!! 

A2E~ Fx that she stays away for a *lot* longer than 2 more days!

TTMN~ looking good!

Gemmine~ I hope that was just a random low temp and it'll go back up!

Sourire~ That house sounds like it's got lots of character, I like houses like that!

Cecelia~ Hi! Sorry AF showed up... is it seriously that reliable for  you!? Wow!

TTCCorC~ the pooping thing could just be wedding stress, too. TMI: I can't 'go' on vacation, I'm always too wound up and not sleeping right.

AFM: I barely slept last night, I was coughing so much. I have a miserable cold. My temp is still high. I took a test this morning... it made perfect sense in my sleep deprived stupor that since I had to feel like crap and be exhausted that I deserved to see a BFP. I was entitled to it, darn it! I was actually pretty mad at the stupid test for defying me. I think I'm going to go back to bed for a while, and hopefully get some sleep. I'm no fun to be around when I'm grouchy and irrational.

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#16 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummoth View Post

TTCCorC~ the pooping thing could just be wedding stress, too. TMI: I can't 'go' on vacation, I'm always too wound up and not sleeping right.

TTCorC - I can vouch for the fact that issues like this can be purely psychological (so maybe its wedding stress): I have a very strong urge to go # 2 every time I am in a library. Its very inconvenient and I have never heard of anyone else having a problem this bizarre!

#17 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 01:35 PM

Well, I went out and got the FRER and it too was faintly positive!  So, I guess it's official!  Well, at least I know dh's swimmers are still swimming and everything is technically working on my end.  I know that many, many pgs end in the early weeks.  So, we're only cautiously optimistic.  Anything could happen.  I won't breathe easy (easier...) until I see/hear a hb.  But, for now...  

I'm pregnant!!!!!  OMG!!!  What was I thinking!!!!  LOL

jemika likes this.

#18 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 01:54 PM

Xerxella - CONGRATULATIONS!!!  joy.gif

A2E - Thanks for noticing!  LOL  I think it may be a fluke though and I'm Oing today.  I still have EWCM and my digital OPK had a smiley face so I got DH to BD on his lunch break.  I'm hoping thismakebabe.gifis happening even as we speak (or type!). winky.gif  I'm glad AF hasn't found you yet!  I'm hoping for you that she'll be gone for the next 9 months or so!

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#19 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats, Xerxella!  So excited for you!!!!!  Wooo!!!!!!!!! jumpers.gif

Now, look below for more news....

#20 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

Well, I guess being the thread keeper is lucky... cause I appear to be knocked up. 

IMG_0143.JPG

#21 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 02:03 PM

Awesome!  Congratulations to you!!!  joy.gif

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#22 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 05:29 PM

Congrats Xerella & TalkToMeNow!!

I'm right there with you, not being able to really breath easy until a heartbeat is seen/heard.  It's kinda driving me a little nuts.

Teacher until birth of DS (7-27-08)blowkiss.gifand now DD (10-17-11)femalesling.GIF:, now SAHM, wife to my wonderful hard-working DH.   cd.gifnocirc.gifselectivevax.gif

#23 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Congratulations Xerxella & TalkToMeNow! Praying for sticky beans & happy babies this November!

My chart has gone crazy. It was so steady, and then my acupuncturist said I was probably going to O early, that was last Wednesday, now I had a +OPK, and a change in CM, so we BD after that (I still think we are newlyweds, and waiting 8 days was really hard). But I haven't had a temp rise... so either I am not going to O, or I am have set myself up for another 2ww I didn't want, and when I still don't get a BFP I'm going to be sad again, even though I didn't want to be pg this month anyway. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/caitylady     Advice?

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#24 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Deleted

#25 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks!

The link to your chart didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaa2010 View Post

Congratulations Xerxella & TalkToMeNow! Praying for sticky beans & happy babies this November!

My chart has gone crazy. It was so steady, and then my acupuncturist said I was probably going to O early, that was last Wednesday, now I had a +OPK, and a change in CM, so we BD after that (I still think we are newlyweds, and waiting 8 days was really hard). But I haven't had a temp rise... so either I am not going to O, or I am have set myself up for another 2ww I didn't want, and when I still don't get a BFP I'm going to be sad again, even though I didn't want to be pg this month anyway. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/caitylady     Advice?

#26 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 05:56 PM - Thread Starter

Xerxella, your FRER looks just like mine! I took mine at 5 p.m., so I'm going to do it again with FMU tomorrow. I also took an internet cheapie to be sure... positive.

#27 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 06:47 PM

Xerxella & TalkToMeNow... Congratulations!!!! What a terrific way to start out the week!!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#28 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 07:02 PM

Xerxella: biggrinbounce.gif

Amanda: jammin.gif

That is so wonderful for both of you!

#29 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkToMeNow View Post

Well, I guess being the thread keeper is lucky... cause I appear to be knocked up. 

IMG_0143.JPG

YAY!!! Congrats!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourire View Post

Good luck to all you ladies nearing the end of your LP!

AFM - DH and I are thinking of making an offer on a house we saw this weekend. Or rather, I really really want to make an offer and I am trying to convince DH who is very reluctant! I like it because it has 5 bedrooms (room for lots of future kids!), 3 bathrooms, a huge yard, and its 2 blocks from DH's work and 1 block from DH's mom (unlimited free babysitting, anytime!). DH is reluctant because there's a lot of work to be done before we move in: the garage was cut in half to make the basement bigger (the only type of car that could fit in there now would be a SmartCar), there is a lot of carpet that would have to be taken out because of DH's allergies (including carpet in one of the bathrooms, can you imagine?), the deck in the backyard used to be built around an above-ground pool but the pool is no longer there so the deck is kind of weird shaped and would have to be totally redone, the kitchen and bathrooms are generally pretty ugly, and the layout is unusual (on the 2nd floor there is only a master bedroom, a den and a bathroom, and the other bedrooms are on the main floor). We had some pretty heated arguments about this yesterday but we've sort of come to an agreement that we're going to make a really low offer (10% below the asking price) and if they refuse we'll look for something else.

Just wanted to say good luck!!! I know that you are excited about it!!! I hope they accept your offer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post

Sourire...   That upstairs sounds great! I would use the den as a nursery for awhile, then as the kids get older turn it back into a den, or maybe a home office. I love fixer-uppers, the fixing up makes it "yours". I hope they take the offer!

AAM...   As I posted yesterday, the donor didn't show up. I'm expecting Spicy today. My OPK this morning is negative, but about the same or darker than yesterday. I usually O on cd13-14, today is only cd11, so things seem right on target.

Everybody think Fertile Thoughts! (Love the thread title by the way!!! Hee Hee!)

It sucks that yesterday's donor didn't show up but maybe Spicy will make it today and give you plenty of swimmers to start the week off with!!! : )   May you have LOTS OF FERTILE THOUGHTS this week!!! (especially since the thread is named for your famous saying!!! HEHE!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post

Woo-hoo!!!  Congratulations TalktoMeNow!!!  I'll try to add my own. The top ClearBlue is yesterday's.  The second one is this morning (slightly darker) and the FRER is this afternoons.  (It's light, but not FMU.) 

February 28, 2011 232.jpg

2d0926e5_February282011232.jpg

So exciting!!! And Congrats!!! I love to see those little pink lines on FRERs!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#30 of 123 Old 02-28-2011, 07:55 PM

Xerxella and T2MN: OMG! YES! I am so excited for you guys! Do you have the same/similar due dates according to FF?? This is awesome, way to close out February! I'll be stalking you guys if you join the due date club boards.

MommyMatsumoto: That is CRAZY, the difference in OPKs! My preg friend gifted me a few months of digitals and now I don't want to go to ICs! Fertile thoughts to you!

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page