Nursing Mamas TTC March - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 187 Old 03-31-2011, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Mamas!  I am 9 DPO here.  I am temping, but I don't have enough experience to know if the chart is looking like I might be prego or not!  I am hoping to wait until I am a week late to test which would be around the 13th, but I am already paranoid about every little thing meaning I am prego. I am having a little cramping today, but I had similar symptoms at this time last cycle.  I guess I won't know for another week or so if I stay strong!  According to FF we did DTD a couple times around ovualtion, so that is a chance!  MamatoD - congrats on the crosshairs!!

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 187 Old 03-31-2011, 01:55 PM

That would be cool! I don't of any other mommies from my DDC 04/09 (different website) who are currently trying. I love having other mothers with the same age DC, and I think it would be even more awesome to have another mother with the same spacing. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamatoD View Post

Well, FF gave me crosshairs this morning! Can I be moved to the TWW? Woohoo, now to keep myself distracted from how pregnant vs. not pregnant I feel depending on the moment. How long do others here wait to test? I'm tempted to say I'll wait until I'm late but I'm pretty sure since I have like 20 cheapo tests that I'll start on 10 DPO.

OdinsMommy- Our DS's have the same birthday, it would be pretty cool to end up in the same DDC!

SocaliMommy- Did you have another appointment? I've got my fingers crossed that there is more great news!

Congrats jkseawell! I like your due date response, it's so frustrating when people start asking at like 38 weeks "when are you finally going to have that baby?"

Welcome mamaharrison I hope your stay is short!

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

#183 of 187 Old 03-31-2011, 04:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Updated To Here

MamatoD~ it went great.

Bugglette is gonna be the thread host for next month 

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#184 of 187 Old 03-31-2011, 07:49 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

SoCaliMommy, I'm so glad your pregnancy is progressing well! How are you feeling?

I've been away for a few days... lots of new posts but welcome to the new mamas, congrats to the freshly pregnant, and baby dust to all those waitinglove.gif

As for me, I have been using OPKs since I had that strange light spotting earlier in the month and today I got a BLARING positive! Yesterday the test line was alllllllmost the color of control and today it's at least twice as dark! dh and I dtd yesterday and if ds ever goes to sleep hopefully we will tonight too! Wish me luck mamas! I'm so excited my first PP egg is on it's way! 

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#185 of 187 Old 03-31-2011, 11:06 PM

April thread is up! smile.gif

Lots of babydust to ALL!!!  Hopefully April will be full of sticky BFPs!!  dust.gif

Laura (26)intactlact.gif DH (39)jammin.gifdrum.gif, DS (Jan 2008)
belly.gif#2 due in Dec 2012   brokenheart.gif 2/12 brokenheart.gif 8/11

#186 of 187 Old 04-07-2011, 04:22 AM

Well, I finally got my PPAF! It teased me a bit yesterday, but today it's definitely here! So why am I suddenly a bit nervous? I was all for getting PG as soon as I could... but now that I know I really can, I'm wondering if it's really such a good idea? Anyone else experience this?

CDing, BFing, CSing, Loving mama to Maya Lily (10/15/2009), and married to my best friend on October 31, 2009!
#187 of 187 Old 04-07-2011, 10:01 AM

well... no baby this month. throws off my every 2 year average :( oh well. maybe we'll catch that egg next month.

transtichel.gifAk Hippie mama  ribbonpb.gifYamia  DSD '03 blahblah.gif  DS '07 ribboncesarean.gif  DS2 '09  hbac.gif & DS3  uc.jpg '12

homeschool.gifwinner.jpgfamilybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.gifgd.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page