The Magical ~ONE THREAD~ March 13-20 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 94 Old 03-19-2011, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Shelley71...   We need more info to really start jumping at implantation dips. Unfortunately there are dips in non-pregnant cycles too, so they're not even that promising. I'm not trying to be a bummer, just don't want you getting enthusiastic over a very vague sign. Anyway, how long ago do you think you ovulated? How many days from Ovulation to the dip(s)?

AAM...   I need to get started on the BDing, I'm due to ovulate in about a week! Let the stress and fun begin!!! LOL

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#92 of 94 Old 03-19-2011, 08:09 PM

I looked it up and after reading more, I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. It was a nice thought, but from what I've read, it's normally just a one day dip IF it's even an implantation dip. So, I'll just see if my temps stay down. I'm also being realistic that this isn't my cycle, and I'm ok with that for now. I didn't expect much my first time out, so here's hoping for a successful cycle next time!  thumbsup.gif

Shelley (40) and SO (34) - TTC #1

My Chart!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/340ddf
#93 of 94 Old 03-19-2011, 11:19 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Might be a little late, since tomorrow is the last day, but I wanted to get in on this. :)

Just O'd last week (based on my calendar and CM changes, but I don't chart temps), so now we're just waiting to know!

I'm excited to get to know everyone, and for the mutual support/encouragement here. :D

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#94 of 94 Old 03-20-2011, 09:23 AM

New thread is up, ladies!

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page