Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Tuesday Check-In
Name: Heather
Date:
April 12
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/maevankat
Where are you in your cycle: DPO8, according to the chart. CD 34
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Some cramping the last couple of days, though it feels different from usual AF cramping. More like Ovulation cramps.
Testing: None yet, but am planning on testing on the 23rd
Thoughts: I am hoping and praying that AF isn't delayed just because of stress. I've been pretty regular at 31/32 days, though it's been a hell of a month (travel, illness, family stress, work stress). My chart tells me that I O'd late (I've been usually around day 21, this time I was at day 26 according to my temps, though EW and some ov. pain makes me think maybe it was sooner, which means AF isn't actually due until next Sunday. I'll let you guys know next week!

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Mae/Heather (28) married DH (30) on June 26th 2010 heartbeat.gif Just got our first pos.gif, so baby #1 should be arriving some time in April 2012  - BFPChart2.gif  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/maevankat  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2011, 11:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Name: Emily  ttc#2

Date: 4/12

Chart:none

Where are you in your cycle: 10 days past ovulation

Appointments:none

Symptoms is they apply: My breasts have been tender and big(husband told me they look fake,as i am small chested!! kinda like when your milk comes in for almost a week, had a severe acne chin breakout worst ever last wed(mid cycle wth??)  (which are norm sensitive 5 days before af, not nearly 2 wks)

Testing:opk

Thoughts:  First month i used the opks successful!!  I tested positive on sat 4/2 & sun 4/3 we dtd 4/1 & 4/3.  Pretty sure i o'd 4/3 had very weird cramping and heavy for a couple hrs on sunday after we dtd (crossing fingers)  My cycle is regular 28-30 day cycle.  I'm just nervous, we havent been using any form of protection for almost 3 yrs and nothing.  We have just this month activily started really trying.  With our 1st he was not planned and i was 21 when i got pregnant.  I didnt think it would have taken this long, i just thought it was going to happen again!  (however i was under chronic stress for close to 2 yrs, which is all gone! i think that played a role in that not happening.)  I'm hoping this was the month dont want to get my hopes up. 

It feels a lot longer that we have been trying( even though we havent been trying) because we weren't preventing anything, so now that i have complete focus i hope this happens quick!!!

Wife to jorgejoy.gif momma to banana.gif jc 7/05  and praying.gif for more & another homebirth.jpg

momma to 5.8 yr old DS jammin.gif, ttc #2 with DH!! joy.gifnovaxnocirc.gifhola.gif
Old 04-12-2011, 01:00 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome.gif mommaem! I hope your stay here is short!

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

Old 04-12-2011, 01:15 PM

I am not at all sure about implantation dips bela... so I can't really weigh in on that one but I sure hope it is!

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
Old 04-12-2011, 02:20 PM

Bela - According to the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility there is a second, smaller, surge of estrogen after ovulation well into the luteal phase. Which can cause a dramatic mid LP temp drop. This is normally accompanied by a day or two of wet CM and is not an indicator of returning fertility . Maybe this is what your chart is reflecting and what you are experiencing! Don't give up hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belacmsage View Post

OJazzy: I hope you get some answers from the doc soon. grouphug.gif

filiadeluna: I used non-digital OPKs this month and was really confused by the results too. I am pretty sure none of them were true positives but on the 6th I had one that was a bit darker than the other ones so I called that positive after the fact. FertilityFriend showed my O date as the 7th based on temps so the OPKs seemed to match up. If I ever use OPKs again I will spend extra to get the digital ones and be sure.

So I have question for all of you. I am 5dpo and my temp went way down this morning. Do you think it could be an implantation dip? My lp is shorter (around 11 days) so I am thinking about testing on Sunday (10dpo). What do you guys think?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d0ce

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

Old 04-12-2011, 03:12 PM

My DH got his results back and it was "normal". I got my anemia test and the test for yeast etc. back and everything is good on that front....

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
Old 04-12-2011, 03:34 PM

I know its not monday, but I'd like to join the group.

Monday Check-In
Name: Sara and I'm 23
Date: 4/12/11 
Chart: 

BFPChart2.gif
Where are you in your cycle: 10dpo 
Appointments: none. went to the doc to get permission for home inseminations but thats all.
Symptoms if they apply: super sore boobs. emotional. 'pressure' (its not cramping) in my pelvic area. constipation. smell/taste senstivity. 
Testing: I'm using Basil Body temping, tracking CM and cervix position as well as OPKs. today I took a PG test, BFN and I'm not testing again until friday at the earliest.
Thoughts: this is my first TTC attempt. This mornings bfn bummed me out and today has dragged on. I really hope I am actually pregnant and it was just too early to test. AF is due friday I think.

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

Old 04-12-2011, 05:46 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome.gif smilingsara! I hope your first attempt TTC worked and you won't be here much longer!

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

Old 04-13-2011, 06:50 AM

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I got it to download, but it just has the audio, no video... I'm not sure how I can fix that :(. I'm going to get my mom nexflix password so that I can try and watch it on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfillingham View Post

I LOVED Pregnant in America!! (Just got done watching it, lol) I cried as well!!! Hehe, I will def check the other one out too.

cbaa--if you go to www.icefilms.info there will be a search section at the very top, right. Type in Pregnant in America. It should be the first movie that shows up on the left top. (2008) Click on that. It will then bring you to a new page. You then click "Source #1" which is right under "DVD Rip/Standard Def." Then click Proceed to: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6FUUBBTE which is right underneath the two blue boxes that say 1 and 2. This is will open in a new page. Over on the left it will say "please wait" and start counting down from 40 seconds or so. Then press "Regular Download." It should give you the option to either "open with" or "save file." Choose to save the file. Then if it gives you the option to save the file to a certain area, I would save it to your desktop. Otherwise once it is downloaded it will probably be in "my computer" and then "downloads."  I know it kind of seems like a pain in the butt, but it shouldnt take too long to download really and it is a great copy!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6FUUBBTE&w=631&h=392    You can try to copy and paste that website and it should bring you right to the page that starts counting down from 40. and then you can just click "regular download" Hopefully that works and you dont have to go through all the steps! But it's a wonderful film!!!

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, 4 miscarriages
IVF x3, FET x3 & IVF wPGD FETx1 gave us our miracle twins (and 4 frosties)
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:06 AM

Ok so I'm 14 dpo my lp the last 6 months has been 10-11 days, but I average 12. I'm having very tender breasts and a feeling of fullness in my pelvis. I took a HPT yesterday morning and this morning, both BFNs. I had some pink tinged cm yesterday and some very light brown cm this morning. Thoughts?

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
Old 04-13-2011, 10:38 AM

I'm literally on the verge of tears right now. WTF is going on with my body!!! I got my Femaprin yesterday and started it this morning around 7 when I got up. I decided to check CM and CP even though I don't normally do it until around CD 15 since I O really late ( CD 27-30). Well it's very HSO with watery CM!! What the hell! I doubt it's the Femparin cause I only took it like 5 hours ago!! My temps offer no insight as they're all over the place. I'm at work so I have no OPKs though I'm tempted to run across the street to Walgreen's and get a digital. I've been feeling slight O symptoms for about a day or two now but kept pushing them to the back of my mind cause it's just waaaaay too early. Anyone ever had HSO CP and watery CM outside their fertile window?

Me wild.gif, Him geek.gif, 1 of these eyesroll.gif, 1 of thesedust.gif, 1 of these  blahblah.gif and also one of these loveeyes.gif and we're hoping for one of these babyf.gif
Old 04-13-2011, 11:37 AM

Fairy Me: I have. Usually it dries up by the next time I check, but if it stays the way it is you may be fertile.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:38 PM

today is really hard for some reason.

Me (24)photosmile2.gif & Him (25)tiphat.gif  

trying to makebabe.gifsince March '11

Old 04-13-2011, 12:59 PM

Sounds like everyone is having a bit of a rough go of it this week. I am there with you all! None of this is easy that is for sure....

You might be Oing FairyMe but then again your body might just be gearing up... mine gears up for quite a while. I wouldn't be too worried about it if it is super early for you then it will probably change. If not you will keep getting fertile CM and you'll have to get to BDing!

Marykgrove: Could be prego symptoms but it sounds a bit more like you are spotting for AF

Old 04-13-2011, 01:17 PM

Cbaa-That stinks! I am not sure why that happened? I sadly dont have netflicks, so I use that site to watch any movie, documentaries and shows all the time!! Netflicks would probably be a lot more dependable though!! Good luck! (I am tempted to watch it again lol!!)

Old 04-13-2011, 02:02 PM

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

My mom was able to give me her netflix info, so I am watching it now!

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, 4 miscarriages
IVF x3, FET x3 & IVF wPGD FETx1 gave us our miracle twins (and 4 frosties)
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:10 PM

Yay! Try not to cry lol, It's hard!!!!

Old 04-13-2011, 02:49 PM

Rough week indeed.

I don't know why I even log into Facebook anymore. It's just full of ppl announcing they are pregnant. I am the only person who had a child around the same time I did that is not pregnant again. Everyone has been asking us if we are going to have another one. Even strangers! When yet another person announced on FB last night my chest got so tight I couldn't breathe and I just starting crying. I realized I want this even more than I thought I did. Not only that, but how does someone whose first child is only 10 months manage to not only ovulate again, but become pregnant? When I can't even seem to get my fertility on track and even ovulate so we could have a chance at conceiving (and DS is almost twice that age). 

I am tired of my body gearing up to O and us trying only for nothing to happen. All of the signs of O AGAIN this week (+OPK, O cramping, HSO and lots of EWCM) and again we tried. We will see if my temp goes up again tomorrow. At this point I just want to O and have a break from all of this. I'm tired of these feelings.

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

Old 04-13-2011, 04:38 PM

**Big Hugs for you mama*** I really hope you get a BFP this cycle.

AFM: Thanks Marykgrove, seeing your response calmed me down at work. OJazzy I think you may be right about my body gearing up to O. I'm just not used to it gearing up this soon in my cycle. I did an OPK as soon as I got home and though the line was dark it wasn't darker than the control line. CM is still watery but CP is now LFC so I feel a lot better as I'm not sure we'll be BDing for the next few days. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilaMarila View Post

Rough week indeed.

I don't know why I even log into Facebook anymore. It's just full of ppl announcing they are pregnant. I am the only person who had a child around the same time I did that is not pregnant again. Everyone has been asking us if we are going to have another one. Even strangers! When yet another person announced on FB last night my chest got so tight I couldn't breathe and I just starting crying. I realized I want this even more than I thought I did. Not only that, but how does someone whose first child is only 10 months manage to not only ovulate again, but become pregnant? When I can't even seem to get my fertility on track and even ovulate so we could have a chance at conceiving (and DS is almost twice that age). 

I am tired of my body gearing up to O and us trying only for nothing to happen. All of the signs of O AGAIN this week (+OPK, O cramping, HSO and lots of EWCM) and again we tried. We will see if my temp goes up again tomorrow. At this point I just want to O and have a break from all of this. I'm tired of these feelings.

Me wild.gif, Him geek.gif, 1 of these eyesroll.gif, 1 of thesedust.gif, 1 of these  blahblah.gif and also one of these loveeyes.gif and we're hoping for one of these babyf.gif
Old 04-14-2011, 01:33 PM

Well DH got all his results back. He is WAY above normal! Haha... so no problem there.

I got my hormone levels back. They are good. I am def ovulating. So no problem there.

I was looking at maybe doing the HSG test but really I don't see the point. I have never had any of the things that can cause blockage and I am not really hip on them putting radioactive material in to me as well as the xray.... sooooo.... I think that I am calling it quits on the testing for now.

So as far as I know the results are we are both healthy, active and young, haha.... great!?

Now I am just researching some alternatives.

Old 04-14-2011, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

OJazzy: That's great news! Hopefully there is a BFP in your future very soon.

I got a positive OPK this morning with FMU and another positive one this afternoon. I also have fertile CM so I am really confused. My temp went up CD 17 and has stayed up so I am wondering WTH is going on.

Old 04-14-2011, 02:40 PM

Belacmsage: Your cycle is confusing me too. Sometimes I find there's months when my temps just don't add up. I think I did everything right, but then I just get some wacko temps that don't make sense. What's your intuition telling you?

OJazzy: I'm so happy that everything checked out for both of you! I'm not sure if you're interested, but there is an herbalist/ naturopath in Mpls that has helped me to get my body more balanced. If you want her info send me a message. She does work with people long distance and she is definitely alternative.

As for me, AF came today greensad.gif I was almost totally convinced I was prego. I have been crying a little on and off today, feeling kind of sad. I will just have to keep trying. I hope everybody that's waiting gets a BFP!!!!

Old 04-14-2011, 02:42 PM

This TTC stuff really is emotional!!!

Old 04-14-2011, 02:55 PM

marykgrove: It is really tough. Hang in there. It's OK to cry. I think that happens to us all.

Old 04-14-2011, 03:05 PM

I am new here, but I really wanted to join in. This is my second cycle TTC. It's very frustrating for me. I seriously don't know how ladies who are trying for more than a month or two do it, because this is driving me insane! I just need somewhere where everyone understands what I'm going through and don't mind me discussing TMI things!

Name: Christina TTC #4

Date: 4/14

Chart:none

Where are you in your cycle: 10 days past ovulation, CD 22 (cycles are usually 26 days)

Appointments:none

Symptoms is they apply: Tender, heavy breasts, slight nausea, huge appetite, slight cramping, pink tinged mucus, sleepy all the time... but I also have these during PMS

Testing: waiting to take a HPT til Sunday... waiting sucks!!

Thoughts:  I have never used an OPK or done basal temping, just used mymonthlycycles.com to chart. I go from being absolutely positive that I am pregnant again to being certain that it isn't happening. All of the symptoms I have aren't as strong as they were with the last pergnancy. I am tired, but not so tired that I go to sleep by 7 or anything, I am a little nauseated, but not enough to throw up, my boobs hurt and they do seem heavier, but they aren't tingly and killing me like usual. Just today I have had the pink CM and slight cramping and mild backache. Oh! And horribly moody. Horribly. I dunno what to make of it. It seems like a bad case of PMS and if we weren't trying for a baby I might not think anything of it right now. So I am confused and ready to know one way or the other!!

thanks for listening to me vent for a minute!

Old 04-14-2011, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome.gif skyemama81! Hope your stay here is short and you get your BFP!

Old 04-14-2011, 04:57 PM

OJazzy1 that's such great news!!

Marykgrove I've cried a few cycles too. It's so hard to have what you feel are pregnancy symptoms and then AF rears her ugly head. All the best for the next cycle.

Welcome Skyemama81. Hope you get your BFP on Sunday.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:10 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyemama81 View Post

Thoughts:  I have never used an OPK or done basal temping, just used mymonthlycycles.com to chart. I go from being absolutely positive that I am pregnant again to being certain that it isn't happening. All of the symptoms I have aren't as strong as they were with the last pergnancy. I am tired, but not so tired that I go to sleep by 7 or anything, I am a little nauseated, but not enough to throw up, my boobs hurt and they do seem heavier, but they aren't tingly and killing me like usual. Just today I have had the pink CM and slight cramping and mild backache. Oh! And horribly moody. Horribly. I dunno what to make of it. It seems like a bad case of PMS and if we weren't trying for a baby I might not think anything of it right now. So I am confused and ready to know one way or the other!!

thanks for listening to me vent for a minute!

Welcome skyemama81! So how do you know when you O'd if you don't use BBT? 

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

Old 04-15-2011, 11:49 AM

So I got my test results this morning from my transvaginal ultrasound and blood work. My testosterone level is slightly higher than it should be. The cut off is 45 and I'm at 51. My GYN says I have PCOS though it is very mild. I have to go check to see if my tubes are blocked next cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle. If that comes back all clear and I still don't get a BFP then I may fill the prescription for Clomid she wrote me.
I don't think it'll come to that though. She says I am ovulating just not as often as I should and I have a great chance of getting pregnant naturally. My uterus and ovaries looked great and she even pointed out the follicles in both ovaries for me. I seem to have more in my right than left. Not sure what that means. Whenever I O I always get O pain on my left.
For now I'm just taking my Femaprin and Maca (if it ever shows up in the mail) and pray they're enough to help me get a BFP this cycle.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:21 PM

marykgrove: *big big hugs*  Sending you lots of love and happy thoughts for next cycle. It is so hard when AF shows up when you're so sure. Back in December I was positive I was preggo. I had all the symptoms, I was 2 weeks late, but I kept getting BFNs and then one day AF showed up. I actually had to take time away from all of my TTC sites and books. I needed to think about other things.

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Mae/Heather (28) married DH (30) on June 26th 2010 heartbeat.gif Just got our first pos.gif, so baby #1 should be arriving some time in April 2012  - BFPChart2.gif  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/maevankat  

User Tag List