Loving, Laughing & Looking for an April BFP ~ ONE THREAD ~ April 3 - 9th - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'm out gloomy.gif I had red bleeding this morning, which turned to brown spotting all day, and then more red bleeding when I got home tonight. My temp is still 99.3 so I'm not sure if this is my body still 'spotting' and AF will come full force (with her debilitating cramps) in the morning. I was really wondering today... I was having all sorts of symptoms up until yesterday morning, and on the way to my appt I almost got into a car accident, my whole body was shaking, heart pounding etc, I went to my appt, and then my symptoms all left, I started getting kind of shooting cramps last night, and then clotty kind of bleeding today. Do you think stress jump started AF even if there was an egg there trying to stick? I guess it doesn't matter either way, I expect to O Easter weekend... Easter egg brings May BFP? Anyone want the thread next week. I'm thinking of taking a serious break... I'm definitely not temping all cycle next time, I can't sleep when I do and it messes with my head.

insidevoice- congratulations! you have an amazing and inspiring story- baby dust for a sticky bean!

bfillingham- give it time, your second line could be right around the corner.

lilacvioletiris- maybe ill make brownies later, we are having steak tips and potatoes--- I'm eating mine medium, because I deserve it!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#122 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 04:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

oh no! i'm so glad you're ok! hopefully it's not AF...keep us posted!

#123 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaa2010 View Post

I'm out gloomy.gif I had red bleeding this morning, which turned to brown spotting all day, and then more red bleeding when I got home tonight. My temp is still 99.3 so I'm not sure if this is my body still 'spotting' and AF will come full force (with her debilitating cramps) in the morning. I was really wondering today... I was having all sorts of symptoms up until yesterday morning, and on the way to my appt I almost got into a car accident, my whole body was shaking, heart pounding etc, I went to my appt, and then my symptoms all left, I started getting kind of shooting cramps last night, and then clotty kind of bleeding today. Do you think stress jump started AF even if there was an egg there trying to stick? I guess it doesn't matter either way, I expect to O Easter weekend... Easter egg brings May BFP? Anyone want the thread next week. I'm thinking of taking a serious break... I'm definitely not temping all cycle next time, I can't sleep when I do and it messes with my head.

Sorry to hear that.  :(  I like your "Easter egg brings May BFP" though.  :) 

Sarah, partner to J and mom to DD1 April 30th, 2002 and DD2 May 5th, 2012. love.gif

#124 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 04:38 PM

Thanks so much for the support ladies!! Thank you not allowing me to get too negative ;) I had no idea how disappointing getting a neg HPT would be.. I was sad and although I hate to admit it,.. I even felt a bit angry! I DO NOT want this to get the better of me. Even though I may have to wait 6 months before TTC again, I just have to keep in mind that things DO happen for a reason! :) The support on this site in unbelievable, it is what keeps me somewhat sane!!

#125 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

insidevoice: Congrats!!! Inspiring story, I hope your pregnancy and beyond is perfect. joy.gif

Amanda Williams, LadyScientist, Shelly71: Yay cycle buddies! smile.gif BDing time for us all, hopefully we see some BFPs between us. love.gif

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#126 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 05:24 PM

inside voice: Congratulations!!!

cbaa: Hoping it's just an off day for you and that AF doesn't show up.

AFM, I think I'm out this month for TTC. I've been battling UTI and either yeast or bv so I'd say my environment is less than conducive to fertilization or implantation right now. DH and I are still BD'ing every other night though if I'm symptomless, but I'm not optimistic for anything.

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

#127 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 06:00 PM

Cbaa- Please keep us updated!!! I really hope its just some lining that didnt hold, but your egg is still stuck right in there :) Always a possibility!! Ive read a lot of about Decidual Bleeding, that can come around the time of your AF and make you think you are not pregnant. It doesnt harm you or your baby, and all it is, is the lining of the uterus slightly shedding, and will not always shed the egg along with it. Therefore you could still be pregnant! I really hope that is the case with you. Are you gonna still test to see if you get a positive HPT?

Also, your temp still looks pretty promising, doesnt it usually drop fairly quickly as soon as AF hits?

#128 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 06:11 PM

I have a question about using OP as an HPT. I have one that I found under the sink that I completely forgot about, and only two HPTs left, so I wanted to save them for right before AF or if AF doesnt show. So I was going to use the OP this weekend. I have read that they will pick up the HCG in your urine but obviously arent quite as accurate. Also, I was reading that they arent as sensitive as HPTs. BUT, my HPTs that I have here are 25 MIU and the OP I have here is 20 MIU, so it is actually more sensitive. With that being said, do you think it could pick up pg sooner because it is more sensitive? Or am I missing something here? I know it might not be as accurate, but its moreso just out of curiousity.

One other question.. I have been taking my temp basically all day long, at any hour, for the past week or so. In the AM, it is usually around 97.6 or so sometimes a bit higher, but in the evenings it is almost always 98.5 - 99.2. Right now it is 99.1, and I did it about 5 times in a row. Even though I dont really do it at the right times or same times, I do it basically ALL the time. (But I DO make sure that my body is completely at rest, and I avoid doing it right after a shower or eating or even walking around.) Is it normal to be quite a bit higher at night? Does this really mean anything? During my period and right after, is it usually about 96. If I am not pg, when should it start to decrease? Sorry about all the questions, I just trust the ladys on here over my obsessive google-crazy searches!

#129 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 07:08 PM

I'm seriously crossing my fingers for you! And how am I feeling? Worse everyday!!! =D I know it makes me sound crazy, but feeling bad makes me feel good about the pregnancy. LOL I've puked the last two days. WOO!!! My first EVER appointment is tomorrow at 10am. I'll be 8w6d, so hopefully we get a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozal View Post

TTCCorC, thanks you for the vote of confidence! I needed that! Also I can't say congratulations enough on your pregnancy! How are you feeling?

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#130 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bfillingham View Post

I have a question about using OP as an HPT. I have one that I found under the sink that I completely forgot about, and only two HPTs left, so I wanted to save them for right before AF or if AF doesnt show. So I was going to use the OP this weekend. I have read that they will pick up the HCG in your urine but obviously arent quite as accurate. Also, I was reading that they arent as sensitive as HPTs. BUT, my HPTs that I have here are 25 MIU and the OP I have here is 20 MIU, so it is actually more sensitive. With that being said, do you think it could pick up pg sooner because it is more sensitive? Or am I missing something here? I know it might not be as accurate, but its moreso just out of curiousity.

One other question.. I have been taking my temp basically all day long, at any hour, for the past week or so. In the AM, it is usually around 97.6 or so sometimes a bit higher, but in the evenings it is almost always 98.5 - 99.2. Right now it is 99.1, and I did it about 5 times in a row. Even though I dont really do it at the right times or same times, I do it basically ALL the time. (But I DO make sure that my body is completely at rest, and I avoid doing it right after a shower or eating or even walking around.) Is it normal to be quite a bit higher at night? Does this really mean anything? During my period and right after, is it usually about 96. If I am not pg, when should it start to decrease? Sorry about all the questions, I just trust the ladys on here over my obsessive google-crazy searches!

There have been three ladies here (Me, ValH, and Gemmine) that got +++ OPKs before we got +++ HPTs. And even when I started testing, my OPK was BLARING positive while my HPT was barely, could have been imagining it positive. It took three or four days for my HPT to be as positive as my OPK was at 8DPO.

Your temp will get higher throughout the day because of the movement you do during the day. And everyone's temp drops at different times during their cycles. The best time to temp is right when you wake up, even before getting out of bed, if possible. That'll give you the most accurate result. I never temped at the same time, but I always did right upon waking.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#131 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 07:33 PM

#132 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 07:58 PM

So I'm having a party on Saturday.  "Thank God I'm Not Getting Married Today" is the theme.  That's right!  A and I were supposed to tie the knot on April 9th!  I can't wait for the party. ^-^

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#133 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post

So I'm having a party on Saturday.  "Thank God I'm Not Getting Married Today" is the theme.  That's right!  A and I were supposed to tie the knot on April 9th!  I can't wait for the party. ^-^

Congrats!  :)  My sister did the same thing.  :)  She called it a "Dodged the Bullet" party.  Her fiance broke up with her like 2 weeks before the wedding.  Luckily, she quickly realized she was better off without him.  And since she already had everything paid for, and guests coming from out of town, she threw a party.  :)

Sarah, partner to J and mom to DD1 April 30th, 2002 and DD2 May 5th, 2012. love.gif

#134 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda Williams View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyScientist View Post

Shelly71 and WildDoula I think we are cycle buddies love.gif I am CD 14 today. Hoping for a temperature rise in the next couple of days!

Looking forward to the results of everyone in the 2WW!

I'm pretty close to you gals and have NO idea what is going on with my body. I guess I'll know more after the next few days. On with the BDing!! wink1.gifjoy.gif

Yay! I'm excited to have cycle buddies!!

Inside voice: WAY TO GO!!! Congratulations!!

AFM: Still NOTHING but low on the CBFM. So frustrating. We BD'd last night and tonight. I would LOVE to see a temp spike tomorrow, but I guess I have to trust the CBFM? Grrrr.

Shelley (40) and SO (34) - TTC #1

My Chart!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/340ddf
#135 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 10:15 PM

I have a question for the gals who have been charting for months and months.
I had 2 1/2 beers last night. I only drink beer maybe once or twice a year. I still took my temp after 3-4 hours of straight sleep, but it was much higher today. It SHOULD be spiking because I am on CD17, but I am wondering if the beer had anything to do with this spike. If I did O yesterday, then we probably missed this egg... we didn't BD until about midnight. Can't wait to see my temp tomorrow!

Cycle buddy gals, you'd better be gettin' busy! Nothing happening here tonight, hubby is working!!
#136 of 221 Old 04-07-2011, 11:24 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

BD is planned for tonight, so we'll see. love.gif

What is every one else up to??

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#137 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 12:09 AM

Welcome tinyflame! I hope your first month is a successful month! :)

CONGRATULATIONS insidevoice! What a blessing for you and inspiration to the rest of us! joy.gif

cbaa & Stevi Stupid AF, I'm sorry. crap.gif LOVE love LOVE the 'Easter egg brings May BFP' though, and hope to the heavens that it's true!

AFM, CD25 and 8DPO. Still spotting, actually got a little darker today. Could it be that I'm actually going to have a short cycle!? That's not nearly as exciting as a BFP, but it'd be some sort of good news atleast! I don't know what could have caused my cycle to shorten itself, unless it's just a fluke and more evidence that my cycles are unpredictable. All I've changed this month is taking a daily multi-vitamin. Oh and I have been getting chiropractic care 3 times a week...they did say that your nervous system (spinal cord) effects all of your organs and bodily functions! Hm...

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#138 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda Williams View Post

I have a question for the gals who have been charting for months and months.
I had 2 1/2 beers last night. I only drink beer maybe once or twice a year. I still took my temp after 3-4 hours of straight sleep, but it was much higher today. It SHOULD be spiking because I am on CD17, but I am wondering if the beer had anything to do with this spike. If I did O yesterday, then we probably missed this egg... we didn't BD until about midnight. Can't wait to see my temp tomorrow!

Cycle buddy gals, you'd better be gettin' busy! Nothing happening here tonight, hubby is working!!

Amanda - I have had alcohol affect my temperature before... but usually it was quite a bit more beer than 2 1/2.  But maybe if you don't drink often, it takes less to affect you?  I guess just wait to see what today's temp will be.  And don't give up on catching that egg - it can stay alive for 12-24 hours in there, so there's still hope!  Good luck!!

cbaa - hug2.gif

bfillingham - An OPK can most definitely pick up a pregnancy.  I used the digital smiley face OPKs, and it was smiling at me the day before I got brave enough to take a HPT.  Good luck!

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#139 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 05:18 AM

Well, I figured out why my temps have been so weird, the thermometer I had been using is broken. I used a different one this morning and my temp spiked so I think it is possible I actually Oed yesterday. However, I still have not gotten a positive OPK.

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#140 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 05:27 AM

IMAG0976.jpg

OK, So this is the OPK I did this morning. Obvious negative correct? The second line does look lighter, but it is definitely playing tricks on me! (In person, they are very close, but I can tell the second line is SLIGHTLY lighter.) I am still about 5 days before expected AF (possibly 7-8 DPO)  so I wanted to see if I could get an obvious positive on an OPK before an HPT (HPT was negative this morning with same urine.) Though the OPK is negative, this is what confuses me, so maybe someone here can give me a little insight! --I did an OPK on the 27th or 28th ( I should have ovulated anywhere from 27th-1st ish) And it was VERY obviously negative. (That's why I figured I ovulated moreso around the 1st) But the second line barely even showed up, even after about 10 minutes. This line came up much darker, almost immediately (Within 3 mins) even though it still seems to be negative. Since there is no way I am ovulating now (its close to my period and my CM is lotion like) Why does it seem to be much more positive than the OPK I did almost two weeks ago? Could it be picking up some of the HCG my preg test cant yet? (My OPK is 5MIU more sensitive than my HPT) GAHHH I am just really confused. I was hoping for an OBVIOUS OPK and at least faint positive!! Thoughts anyone?? (And if I am not preggers, why would I have a stronger LH surge closer to my period than I did closer to ovulation??

#141 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 05:37 AM

Congratulations insidevoice!!! May you have a happy, healthy, worry-free pregnancy!

WOHM (29)...in love with my 3 boys - DH guitar.gif (39) , DS  nut.gif (9/17/08) and furry Jones dog2.gif. EDD 4/18/12 hbac.gif

#142 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfillingham View Post

OK, So this is the OPK I did this morning. Obvious negative correct? The second line does look lighter, but it is definitely playing tricks on me! (In person, they are very close, but I can tell the second line is SLIGHTLY lighter.) I am still about 5 days before expected AF (possibly 7-8 DPO)  so I wanted to see if I could get an obvious positive on an OPK before an HPT (HPT was negative this morning with same urine.) Though the OPK is negative, this is what confuses me, so maybe someone here can give me a little insight! --I did an OPK on the 27th or 28th ( I should have ovulated anywhere from 27th-1st ish) And it was VERY obviously negative. (That's why I figured I ovulated moreso around the 1st) But the second line barely even showed up, even after about 10 minutes. This line came up much darker, almost immediately (Within 3 mins) even though it still seems to be negative. Since there is no way I am ovulating now (its close to my period and my CM is lotion like) Why does it seem to be much more positive than the OPK I did almost two weeks ago? Could it be picking up some of the HCG my preg test cant yet? (My OPK is 5MIU more sensitive than my HPT) GAHHH I am just really confused. I was hoping for an OBVIOUS OPK and at least faint positive!! Thoughts anyone?? (And if I am not preggers, why would I have a stronger LH surge closer to my period than I did closer to ovulation??

I was really confused by my OPKs too - but it could be because it was the first box I ever took. I just started charting, but I can feel cramps when I ovulate (I've always been able to), and I am pretty sure of the length of my LP, to within a day or so. So I started taking the OPKs as soon as my CM was getting close to eggwhite (the 1st), got a neg, got a neg Saturday, and then on Sunday the lines were VERY similar but I'd still say that the test line was a tad lighter than the control line. But the box said the lines should be "similar", not identical...so it I took it as a pos. BD that day. The line was lighter Monday, and very light Tuesday, so I am pretty sure Sunday was my one positive day. Hopefully it worked!!!! But for sure...the OPKs are way more confusing than I thought they'd be.

It sounds to me like you could be preggers...but I think it is still a bit too early to tell for you. Stay hopeful though!! :)

WOHM (29)...in love with my 3 boys - DH guitar.gif (39) , DS  nut.gif (9/17/08) and furry Jones dog2.gif. EDD 4/18/12 hbac.gif

#143 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 07:02 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I tested today - 10dpo.  I thought maybe I saw something but couldn't tell so I posted on another board and someone darkened it in picasa for me.  What do you think?

katie.jpg

#144 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 07:04 AM

I had a very vivid dream last night, and in it I POAS and got a BFP.  Also part of the dream was me trying to get a good picture of the test so I could post it here.  lol 

I was so tempted to POAS this morning, but I refrained.  I'm just 9dpo today, isn't that too soon?  I have two freebie strips that I got when I ordered the Pre-Seed.  I just don't want to be disappointed when it turns out negative.

#145 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 07:20 AM

FRER was bfn this morning, 13dpo. I'll test again on Sunday if my temp doesn't drop when I take it that morning. I know there's still a chance (BD was perfectly timed and my chart is basically textbook) but I'm shifting to just hope for AF instead. The one thing that would truly send me to crazytown is no BFP and no AF. That has been the worst thing about this whole experience with the pit tumor, the fact that I don't have a way to know for certain what is happening with my body. No check-in every month and no certainty that there is at least the possibility of becoming pg. I had yet to discover charting and TCOYF last time, so I don't actually know how long my luteal phase is. For all I know it could be 16 days and I have to wait till the middle of next week to know anything. My temp was a bit lower this morning because I slept terribly last night and woke up an hour early. I actually had a nightmare about spilling my cup of FMU and not being able to test! (Um, you guys can relate, right?) So glad I have a prl blood test on Monday and then a consult with the RE on Wednesday. Otherwise I'm pretty sure DH would have me committed!

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#146 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by callieollie View Post

I tested today - 10dpo.  I thought maybe I saw something but couldn't tell so I posted on another board and someone darkened it in picasa for me.  What do you think?

katie.jpg

It looks like a shadow of a line there- good luck!

#147 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 07:23 AM

insidevoice - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! how exciting! soooo happy for you and hope you have a healthy pregnancy! joy.gif

cbaa - hang in there girl!! hopefully its not the wicked witch AF coming. saying a little prayer for you!

Well, as of today I still feel really cruddy (still have the runs :/ might make a Dr appt if it continues) and now my stomach is soooo bloated with gas but i can't seem to get rid of it. any ideas there?? I've been eating breakfast for the past 2 months (i started having to force myself bc i know its good for me & now i do it everyday) and this morning I couldn't even get myself to eat anything, thinking about my normal breakfast items made my stomach flip. I took another test yesterday on my lunch break and there were definitely two lines there, but it was an internet cheapie and i've never used one before. the second line didn't show up right away so i walked away from it and within 5 minutes of taking the test i looked at it again and saw the second line. Just hoping it wasn't an evap. I suck at telling the difference haha! any thoughts???

#148 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyyfever23 View Post

insidevoice - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! how exciting! soooo happy for you and hope you have a healthy pregnancy! joy.gif

cbaa - hang in there girl!! hopefully its not the wicked witch AF coming. saying a little prayer for you!

Well, as of today I still feel really cruddy (still have the runs :/ might make a Dr appt if it continues) and now my stomach is soooo bloated with gas but i can't seem to get rid of it. any ideas there?? I've been eating breakfast for the past 2 months (i started having to force myself bc i know its good for me & now i do it everyday) and this morning I couldn't even get myself to eat anything, thinking about my normal breakfast items made my stomach flip. I took another test yesterday on my lunch break and there were definitely two lines there, but it was an internet cheapie and i've never used one before. the second line didn't show up right away so i walked away from it and within 5 minutes of taking the test i looked at it again and saw the second line. Just hoping it wasn't an evap. I suck at telling the difference haha! any thoughts???

Post a picture!  :)

#149 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 07:34 AM

It's only three days until AF is supposed to start (Monday) so I POAS.... bfn :/ Trying not to lose all hope for this cycle but we'll see. I'm gonna wait till Monday and see if AF comes or not. If not, I'll re-test then.

•°o.♥♥.o° ♥ »-(¯`·.·´¯)-> ⓉⓉⒸ #1 <-(¯`·.·´¯)-« ♥ °o.♥♥.o°•
#150 of 221 Old 04-08-2011, 07:52 AM

WOW! A bunch of ladies testing this weekend, LOL! I hope some of you caught the egg, at least.

Please move me to 2WW. For "not trying, not preventing" we sure have been busy with the BDing! I am ready for a break. wink1.gif

Tags
Pregnancy Questions

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page