Loving, Laughing & Looking for an April BFP ~ ONE THREAD ~ April 3 - 9th - Page 8 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#211 of 221 Old 04-09-2011, 08:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Bfillingham...   Open the cartridge and lay the test strip on your scanner, then post that image. It sure looks like an early line to me. Aren't you only around 8dpo?

And test again in the morning with FMU!! :)

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#212 of 221 Old 04-09-2011, 09:22 PM

WOW i've been gone from the thread for like a day in a half and soooooo many BFPs!!!! YAY i'm so excited for all of you!!!

Thanks for all of the good wishes on the house! It really is coming along! Me and DH are working VERY HARD to save up the last $900 that we need by May 18th and I know that we are going to make it.  We've done a lot of going without...but as long as we have food, gas, diapers, wipes, and formula we are good to go lol.  I can't believe that we will be moving into our new house on Mother's Day weekend!! What a wonderful mother's day gift to me!!!! LOL

Also, i get to go back to day shift starting this Thursday!!! I'm super excited about it...and so is DH.  He's so tired of us not seeing each other and so am I. It helps me too because i go for my consult for my breast reduction this wednesday.  I've decided that we are just going to go talk about it right now and see what the doctor thinks we should do. After that we will see where we are in terms of finances and baby thoughts lol.  DH doesn't want it to really happen at all but i want to at least have it done after our last child is born, taking we get pregnant within my 3 year deadline set by DH. 

G/L to anyone else testing this coming week!! It's so exciting to think that there has been such an explosion of BFPs!!! Especially around the time of my 1 year anniversary of getting my BFP with Emma!!!! 

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#213 of 221 Old 04-09-2011, 09:30 PM

IMAG1016.jpg

Absolutely nothing!! haha, I dont even know how I got that other line to somewhat show up. I honestly think it was a shadow, because it seems like now no matter how much I try to see something now, I just cant!! I am pretty sure AF is on her way, because I have randomly been getting the cramping I usually get. I am not sure how many DPO I am because I am not sure when I really O'ed, usually I can always tell without OPKs and the first month of TTC I couldnt! But AF is due about the 13th.(30 day cycle) Took a random OPK I found under my sink though on the 27th ish and it was negative.. I think if I did O it would have been after that, my LMP was 13th or 14th of march. I am just anxious to know either way!!!

#214 of 221 Old 04-10-2011, 12:25 AM

CONGRATS fnpmama! jumpers.gif

So many BFPs this month and its only just begun! I hope it continues!!

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#215 of 221 Old 04-10-2011, 05:02 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Tested again... another BFN. My chart was just perfect this month, I just keep thinking I HAVE to be pregnant!  But I feel like it should be positive by now. I got a BFP on 11dpo with my 2 kids and only later ones with my 2 losses.  This is so stressful!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/327a6d

#216 of 221 Old 04-10-2011, 06:40 AM

It looked like a very faint line in the first and then like nothing in the second, Bfillingham.. Sorry! :( But it definitely isn't over, not until AF starts! Did you test again this morning or will you tomorrow with FMU??

Callie, that IS a gorgeous chart.. I'd hold out hope longer with that! I hope this is it for you and the hcg is just taking a while to build!

I keep having the up and down feeling due to not testing postivie a few days ago, and it's now 13 DPO. I think I'm just freaking myself out because I read about how other women test at 8 DPO and get their BFP, and I forget that the average alone for a positive test is usually 12 DPO. I did a search on Mothering and a few other forums and read tons of posts from women who went to 17-20 DPO before they got a positive and felt a lot better! Trying not to psych myself out!

AF is supposed to start tomorrow but I'm not having symptoms or anything, not yet. Still have dark puffy nipples and my appetite is still uncharacteristically large.. keeping my fingers and toes crossed for some baby dust when I test tomorrow!

•°o.♥♥.o° ♥ »-(¯`·.·´¯)-> ⓉⓉⒸ #1 <-(¯`·.·´¯)-« ♥ °o.♥♥.o°•
#217 of 221 Old 04-10-2011, 08:31 AM

I was going to wait until Tuesday am to take another hpt, but I don't want to wait that long anymore.  How important do you think the first morning urine is?  Should I wait until tomorrow (Monday) am?  Or should I .... go and try to get a bfp now? 

My BBT went up to 98.6 today (it was 98.5 yesterday, 98.3 the day before).  Last night I felt cramping in the middle of the night, and I thought--- definitely AF is on her way.  But then the high temp.  No sign of AF.

Unfortunately, I only have expensive digital tests in the house.  I have 2 left.  How would you use them if you were me?  Isn't it hilarious that I've come to this?  Trying to maximize my remaining hpts?

Mama to dd born 7/2005, dd born 12/2007 and dd born 11/2009.
#218 of 221 Old 04-10-2011, 08:43 AM

IMAG1020.jpg

Okay, so the top test is the one I took this morning with FMU. The bottom one is the one I took yesterday and pretty much didnt even get a faint, besides in the one pic I posted (still not sure how that showed up.) The top one was within the 10 min time frame. I am not sure if I see a faint line or not. I put them next to each other, and then I sort of can. But it literally goes back and forth. One sec I see it, the next I dont see anything at all. AHH I think I am going to end up needing glasses after all of this straining and squinting!! What do you ladies think.. is it even a squinter? AF due 12th or 13th unless I O'd late. Which I kind of think I did. I certainly am not feeling too great, waking up with headaches and that indigestion feeling in my stomach and throat which makes me feel a tad queasy. Mainly the headaches I am noticing, but none of my symptoms are really that intense yet. Still AF like cramps throughout my lower stomach. I guess I will test again in the morning.

#219 of 221 Old 04-10-2011, 08:46 AM

Beppie--I would use FMU!! (Well, to be honest I would probably cave and just use it in the evening because I am SO impatient) But my advice is to use FMU!!! Haha hypocrite right?? That way you give your urine lots and lots and lots of time to build up that HCG! Plus by tomorrow morning there may be more HCG in your system as well. I test all the time, but I try to only buy Dollar Store Brand to save money, then if my AF never comes and I get some good faint positives, Ill buy a good'n. But its up to you! I know I have horrible self control!! hehehe. Good luck!!!

#220 of 221 Old 04-10-2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLadyFred View Post

AF is supposed to start tomorrow but I'm not having symptoms or anything, not yet. Still have dark puffy nipples and my appetite is still uncharacteristically large.. keeping my fingers and toes crossed for some baby dust when I test tomorrow!

I've got everything under the sun triple crossed for you!!!  dust.gif

AFM: Absolutely nothing again today - CD17. I got another low on the CBFM, and did an OPK at the same time with a lighter line than yesterday. I'm not too worried about the OPK, because I usually test those in the afternoon, which I will do again today. All I can hope for at this point is a temp rise on Tuesday. I had definite pains last night as I was going to sleep near my right ovary - quite painful pangs which lasted probably around a minute, maybe two. So, while I'm still supremely frustrated that the materials I'm using are showing me nothing, I still have hope that my body will actually do its job. I'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

Shelley (40) and SO (34) - TTC #1

My Chart!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/340ddf
#221 of 221 Old 04-10-2011, 09:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

NEW THREAD IS UP http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1307712/spring-is-here-now-for-the-some-bfp-s-one-thread-april-10-16th#post_16379697

Nobody volunteered so I took over for another week. Let me know if anyone wants the thread next week!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Tags
Pregnancy Questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page