Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

rainbow1284.gif Conceiving  #in  Our  30's April  2011 banana.gif

est. 2006

Last Month's Thread

If You Would Like To Join, Welcome!
Please give us your age, when you started TTC,
and a link to your chart if you have one.
And feel free to share a bit more - we are a really friendly group!
Say what? Some MDC Acronyms

Active Members

Username

TTC since

Chart

month posted

Ambers80 30 05/08 profile  BFPChart2.gif  1
Bel718 31 07/09 profile    3
boggles 33 02/10 profile   4
BootsValentine 32 06/10 profile  BFPChart2.gif 4
Calycanth 30 03/10 profile    4
Cathelini 34 2009 profile   3
Ceccy 30 2006 profile    2
Femmeknitzi 29 12/10 profile  BFPChart2.gif  2
FrannieM 31 04/11 profile    
Laggie 35 08/10 profile  BFPChart2.gif  11
Lalazap   12/10 profile  BFPChart2.gif  1
Laurucha 37 10/09 profile    
Leilamom 32   profile    2
Lilacvioletiris 34 04/11 profile   4
Lustrae 33 08/09 profile  BFPChart2.gif  1
Mrswoodpeka 32 03/10 profile    1
Mole 33 09/10 profile    1
nmouse 31 01/11 profile    2
Northstar 32 02/11 profile   4
Ramzubo 29 12/10 profile  BFPChart2.gif 4
Rush2ady 38 12/10 profile    3
RosieL 29 02/10 profile  BFPChart2.gif 4
Shellhawk 36 05/10 profile  BFPChart2.gif  3
Taxlady 35 08/09 profile  BFPChart2.gif 4
Tickletoes 34 08/10 profile  BFPChart2.gif  3

Pregnant Graduates

Spring 2011 Bajingo Graduates Thread!

• birdielee..............................pos.gifat age 31...after 11 months EDD 11/11 profile
  • hykue..................................pos.gifat age 30...after 7 months EDD 11/11 profileheartbeat.gif
  • tank.....................................pos.gifat age 29...after 2 years  EDD 11/11 profileheartbeat.gif
  • cristinimartini....................pos.gifat age 30...after 4 months  EDD 11/11 profile heartbeat.gif
  • Gemini13............................pos.gifat age 35...after 1 month  EDD 11/11 profile
  • nmouse...............................pos.gif at age 31...after 2 months EDD 11/11 profile
  • JlyGrnMgt..........................pos.gifat age 31 ...after 5 months EDD 09/11 profile
  • ValH....................................pos.gif at age 31...after 13 months EDD 09/11 profile  heartbeat.gif

HDSM......................... at age 32 ...after 1 month EDD 08/11 profile

Tear78 .........................at age 31 ...after 2.5 years EDD 08/11 profile

meander ......................at age 37 ...after 13 months EDD 08/11 profile stork-boy.gif

Teetina .....................at age 31 ...after 11 months EDD 08/11 profile

Fertilemyrtle ............at age 32 ...after 4 months EDD 07/11 profile

LivingSky .................at age 30 ...after 6 months EDD 07/11 profilestork-boy.gif

annaconda ...............at age 31 ...after 2 months EDD 5/11profile
Shyentist
..................at age 30 ... after 7 months EDD 5/11 profile
Bolobear ...................at age 32 ... after 1 months EDD 5/11 profile
Nutter
.......................at age 32 ... after 1 months EDD 5/11 profile
Elonwy .....................at age 32 ... after 3 months EDD 5/11 profile
Blanca78 ..................at age 32 ... after 13 months EDD 5/11profile stork-girl.gif

Mommy Graduates

2011's

Jenne, IHeartMyFamily, jtc77, rmiriam, Neuromancer, amp4piano, Shabbers, cb718, lauraska

2010's

Monarchgrrl, orandalady, grateful301, kmlcu, mollytommy, Adorkable, Pixelgeek

2009's

violet_, Suka, CareCare, Sju88b, shantiani, Peace+Hope, lissame72, KikaKika, Masel, zenproofstella, Wanting2BaMom, jacappell, joyakshi, Octobermoon, EarthMamaToBe, Cellist, berryblndgirl, beth28, carmen358, marinak1977, makeminepink, humptydumpty, Lillitu, Catubodua, PoetryLover, cocoanib, welshwife08, Katie34, lilviolet, starkyld, Poetgirl, Somegirl99,Taylah, Houla055 

2008's

Amahrey, jencat, Ms Sig, christigpa, ~sweet pea~, Nashvillemidwife, artsake, kJad29, elspethshimon, heinz28, nonsenseprecious, nalusj, musiclady, quasar & smartycat, tourist, penstamon, amymckinney, corikodjo, honeybunny65, fjkelly, tiggernorton04,sky_and_lavender 

2007's

Hazieluna, ATD Mom, Brightside, K9sarchik, Amberbella, Shibababy, jpiper0430, MajorGroover, Grace24, Hezzy, CowsRock, Kharen, Nico DeMouse, xenon, SarahJen, Suzywan, Phillybama, jentina, Jujubie, Writerbird, Melanie_rabbitbarn, Cicely_m, PinkOrchid2,Cking, Mandy 74, Anouk, GISDiva, Raingyrl, ChristyM26, Starlightsound, Palma, Rhon, 11yrsNoKid, Desilou, Nony,AngelaM, hae703, Radiowave, FiberLover, Scalpel, Zucchini, Funnygrace, VeganCupcake, Illaria

2006's

Farmama, PiePie, Dctexan, Greengrey & Beckyphry

List Maintenance:

This #1 In Your 30s Thread welcomes everyone who's interested to participate in this thread. You are welcome to come and go as you are able, just please be aware that in order to keep the list of members manageable, the username of those who haven't participated in the thread within the last 6 months will be removed. If your name is removed, you are always welcome to rejoin the thread at any time. Graduates are listed indefinitely for the joy it brings!

Threadkeeping:

Members are most welcome to take a turn at threadkeeping for a month. It is easy and fun. All help you need will be happily given.

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2011, 11:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Here's our new thread, my lovelies. Added you, lilacvioletiris.

Still feeling pretty mopey. Sunday night tons of work to do blues, plus ttc, feeling lonely, health issues, blah.

But I am so glad to hear you started a Bajingo juice grads thread for us to stalk, Birdie! May we all end up there soon.

Thinking of all of you and hoping all is well.

I really need to work on the mommy grads section, we've got a few more now, I'm sure.

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
Old 04-04-2011, 05:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread, boots!  And still, lots of hugs for you for still feeling down.  hug2.gif   May the April Showers of BJ bring you a BFP! 

Taxi - Yay for the 17 fertilized eggies!  I'll be thinking of you leading up to Tuesday, and especially on Tuesday.  I hope you're feeling better.

Caly - hug2.gif  Hugs for you for the three BFPs in one day - I didn't think you sounded bitter at all.  We've all been there an know how it feels. 

Carla - Welcome!  I hope your stay here is short. 

Hi to everyone else!  I've already closed the old thread, so that's all I remember right now - sorry! 

AFM - Things are just staying crazy busy here.  My friend is getting married in two weeks, so I still have to do the bachelorette party, bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, and actual wedding.  Still not sure if the dress will fit - I get it back from alternations tomorrow, but I had it fitted two weeks ago, shorty before I outgrew all (yes, all - except for one) of my pants.  We got our new furniture on Friday, BUT the recliners in the end of the couch don't work... we're pretty angry.  I spent three hours dealing with it on Friday... DH decided it's too stressful for me, so he's going to be on it this morning.  Things with MIL are okay, except I'm worried that she's sleeping  A LOT.  Yesterday she took a two hour nap, and then went back to bed three hours later for the night.  Saturday was even worse - she got up late, took two naps (shorter in duration), and was in bed by 9.  I don't know what's going on with her.  Okay, I really should go do work.  Bah-hum-bug for Mondays.

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

Old 04-04-2011, 07:44 AM

Thanks for the new thread Boots!

Wow Valh you've got so much going on. Nothing like trying to squeeze into a dress when you're growing everyday and no recliners to put your feet up! Hope your mil is doing ok. Hopefully its not anything serious. Maybe she coming down with a little cold or something and just needs the extra rest to fight it off.

-Us partners.gif, Himbabyf.gifnocirc.gif and her dog2.gif 

Old 04-04-2011, 08:11 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

How long does it take to be able to get the little signature at the bottom?  I keep thinking if I reach the next threshold of 10 posts in the forum the signature will open up.  No such luck yet now that I am at around 15 posts.  Maybe 20 will do it.  I haven't been sleeping very well the last two nights.  I keep thinking about getting pregnant and get unsure of myself.  I am a teacher on spring break right now.  got up with DH this morning then tried to go back to sleep but just lay in bed thinking for about an hour before I decided to get up for the day.  I think I need to get back to journalling.  Get the thoughts/ideas/plans/worries out of my head then I can sleep.

Carla

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:30 AM

Thanks Bootsie!

Mondays, ugh!irked.gif

Carla, I am also a teacher, as is Boots!  The signature thingie is something you can create/edit when you click on "my profile" and then scroll down to where it says signature...then, I think,

you click on "edit my signature" or something like that.  You can add emoticons and all that, too.  FYI because it took me awhile to figure out: you become a "member" as opposed to a "new member" when you have been a member for 50+ posts as well as active for over a month.  I think.  Something like that.

Taxi, thinking of you!

Hello all other ladies!wave.gif 

AFM, CD 7 or so.......

dog2.gif Early childhood teacher, animal rescuer, guardian to 2 dogs and 2 cats.cat.gifjoy.gifOur little kumquat Rose is here!  Born 9/18!  joy.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gif

Old 04-04-2011, 10:36 AM

Just stopping by to tell Taxlady that I am rooting for her!  Wow 17 eggs!  I have a good feeling about this.

ValH I hope your dress will still fit!  I actually just lost some weight before getting pregnant so my fat pants are still fitting me. 

I took my first belly picture yesterday and hopefully will be taking them every Sunday.  My appointment is on Mon to check for the heartbeat.  I am so excited and nervous.  Hopefully I will get to be confident enough to have Boots move me to the graduates.

Awesome vegan mom to wolverine babyf.gif11/11 and sabertooth 11/13 and partner to a drum.gifwe also have dog2.gif

Old 04-04-2011, 10:44 AM

Okay, 50 posts.  I have some more reading and posting to do!  I have some material in the wash machine.  I started a business sewing and crocheting things.  I have sold a few things and am building up my customer base so that once I stay at home with a baby I have some way of making extra money for our family.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:49 AM

Flying by to say Caly you better apply for that position!!! Need help with a resume review or something? Applying is really tough as far as motivation, but it's good practice regardless, and has the added benefit of potentially getting you a new job!!!

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
Old 04-04-2011, 12:17 PM

Tank - That's exciting about your appointment for the heart beat!!  I will warn you, though (just as I was warned), that it's sometimes hard to find a heart beat before 12 weeks.  We found one at 11 weeks, which looks like where you'll be at that time, so I'm sure you'll find it with no problem.  Just wanted to put that out there, though, just in case.  You'll definitely have to be moved to graduates afterwards, though, so you can get Boots to put a little heart up there for you! 

Old 04-04-2011, 04:08 PM

KICKER OF THE CENTURY!! Finding out your "best" friend is pregnant because one of her friends responded to your "Happy Birthday" post with ... "THANKS!  Can't wait to see you for all of F's baby activities this year".

Crushed. 

Married to DH since 7/08 - TTC since 8/09
Old 04-04-2011, 04:18 PM

Old 04-04-2011, 05:40 PM

So here are some excuses I have heard from people I've told about this.. well, she didn't want to make you feel bad because she knows you've been having a hard time.  Well, I have now also found out that she had a miscarriage and she's into her second trimester.  I cannot believe this.. obviously.. the adjective "best" only went one way.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:42 PM

Ahh taxlady, that's just not right. hug2.gif I mean what was she expecting to have the baby and then tell you? As for the excuse she didn't want to make you feel bad...like you'd feel better finding out that your friend has been hiding this news from you.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:05 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

No time for a longer post, but Taxi, I'm so sorry she didn't tell you, regardless of what her intentions were! hug2.gif That's just awful.  Obviously I don't know you in "real life," but you seem to have such an open and generous spirit - I just can't fathom why she would be uncomfortable telling you.

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!  dust.gif

partners.gif  +babyf.gifjoy.gif

Old 04-05-2011, 01:09 AM

Ack!  Taxlady, I'm so sorry about that.  You must feel really left out.  I can kind of understand, because I have friends that I don't want to tell . . . I know it will hurt them that I'm living this dream while they're not able to (and mostly are single males, so they really REALLY aren't able to), but I also know that if I never tell them then they'll be upset by that.  And I don't think any of them would say that I'm their best friend.  I did tell one of them just the other day, and he sounded happy, and like he would like to come visit the baby (he lives many hours away), so that was encouraging.  Anyway, I just wanted to mention that she probably really was trying to not hurt you, but has a very different idea than you do of how to do that.  I'm sorry she acted that way, it would make me feel like she didn't trust me to be happy for her.  Anyway, in other news, I'm crossing my fingers for you from now until your 2WW ends in a BFP!  (Well, okay, I'll be honest, I'm only mentally crossing them . . . otherwise I couldn't type or do anything else for quite a few days . . . but I can keep them mentally crossed even in my sleep!)

Caly:  I'm glad you're feeling a bit better again.  It sounds like that position would be good, and all you can do is try.  If they don't want your awesomeness, it's their loss.  I also hate applying for jobs, but you're right:  you never get one unless you apply.  Good luck!  Also, for future periods (you know, next year, by which time you'll have forgotten this information) I find that Alleve works wonders on cramps.  There were times Ibuprofen couldn't touch my cramps, but Alleve always at least took them down to a manageable level - like to where I could sleep most of the night, instead of literally thrashing around and moaning in pain.  It wasn't available in Canada for years, and I would always get my parents to get me some, or pick some up when I was down there . . . it's the good stuff for pain relief, at least for me.  Anyway, I'm sure you won't need to know that for a while, but I wanted to mention it so you could file it away for later, and so anyone else could avail themselves of the cure for cramps.  Also, it's okay to be upset about three pregnancy announcements in one day - that's a lot to handle!  Don't feel bad about your reaction, I think it was totally normal and reasonable.  I'm betting you didn't tell THEM that they were rubbing salt in the wound, did you?  So no worries.  Also, I am with you on the reaction of doctors (and many other people) about weight.  It's just so silly that they feel like they can dismiss every other aspect of a person "until they lose some weight".  It's not like the overweight people of the world need to beat themselves up about anything, and although weight is one factor in health, it's only one factor - it's not like it defines the person's whole health picture.

Catheleni:  Yeah, Echo got to where she wanted something all the time.  I think what she wanted was to be young again, but since we couldn't give her that, she just kept asking for it.  Bark, bark.  It was pretty frustrating at the time, but I sure do miss it now.  I hope your guy starts feeling better again!

Val:  You know, I just now realized, this very minute, that you're in the second trimester, aren't you?  My goodness, time flies (like an arrow . . . fruit flies like a banana.  I love that joke, love it!)  Congrats on your new living room furniture, and what the heck is up with the recliners not working?  It's such a ridiculous thing that we get brand-new things that don't work.  We just installed a new door in our chicken coop - factory pre-hung door, supposed to be pretty straightforward, and it doesn't close easily.  Sigh.  Anyway, I hope that all gets fixed up.  And I hope your MIL is doing okay, I know when I get tired like that it's always because I'm coming down with something (or, apparently, because I'm pregnant).  I hope that's all it is, and that it's something minor.  Like a cold.

Boots:  I'm sorry about AF, and I'm sorry about your PMS.  It is so hard to feel so upset and realize that it's PMS and therefore irrational and not be able to do a damned thing about it.  Like getting AF isn't frustrating enough, we're also saddled with these uncontrollable, unpleasant hormonally caused emotions?  It's very unfair, and you don't deserve to feel that way, and if you don't like people and don't want to be around them when you feel that way anyway, you don't need to feel bad about it.  Also, I HATE when people see fit to make fun of my bad moods - like they think that will help?  It makes me wish, actually, that I could cry on command, so I could make them feel like real jerks for kicking me when I'm down.  Anyway, maybe that wasn't what people were doing, but if it was, I apologize for them, and heartily so.  And yeah, I do dream about animals a fair bit.  I had a dream about my pregnant goat and a pregnant facebook friend from high school once - it was only a little weird, compared to some of my dreams.  It had a rowboat in it.

Rosie:  Honestly, I don't hang out in the Digging in the Earth section as much as I ought to.  I know it's probably great, but I mostly just like to mess around and do stuff here . . . and read a lot of gardening books.  And look at "flower porn" on the internet . . . or in those glossy catalogs some companies send out.  Today I was drooling over a selection of irises online, trying to narrow down the selection I'm hoping to order, and ended up adding more to the list instead, thus making my job harder.  I have to budget my flower garden . . . because otherwise I would spend . . . let's see . . . about $750 on flowers this year.  Oh, I forgot that I want peonies someday, make that $850.  And, yeah, we aren't exactly flush with cash, so I have to winnow it down . . . but it's SO HARD with irises.  I pretty much want them all.  It helps that I have looked at lists of what other people can grow here (because many irises can't take our winters), and I'll almost only get something if someone here has already successfully grown it.  Anyway, that's not really the functional part of the farm at all, but it's the part that sustains me, I guess.  I like the animals an awful lot, but if I make a mistake with them it could have dire consequences - like when my MIL's dog showed my dog how to kill sheep a couple of years ago.  That was a real blow to my confidence and to my emotional stability.  We were going to eat them anyway, but not after letting the dogs basically torture them, it was really truly awful.  I'm learning a lot from the animals, because there are a lot of challenges, but it also can be very stressful.  The veggie garden is pretty satisfying, but also can be sort of frustrating because something always goes wrong there too - nothing too severe, it's not like we'll starve if the mice ruin all our beets (two years in a row), but some aspects of it are frustrating too.  On the other hand, both the animals and the veggies give us quite a few triumphs, too.  Last year I harvested about 45 squashes and pumpkins.  That's a lot.  We still haven't eaten them all.  And the goats are both doing okay, and our new sheep are not afraid of the dogs, but also don't try to get out of the pen, so they're safe.  We put a pack saddle on one of our donkeys the other day and took her for a walk, and it went well.  But the flowers are the part that just give me joy - they're easy, if I mess up it has no real consequences, and they make me happy every time I look at them.  Now I just have to figure out how to keep the donkeys from eating them this summer . . .  And I also assumed I was infertile, or at least sub-fertile.  I guess not really assumed, but feared it pretty strongly.  I think it's incredibly common for women to feel that way . . . maybe it's kind of like men worrying about the size of their . . . um, feet.  Pretty common, but mostly unfounded.  I know that doesn't really help, but nonetheless . . . there it is.

Ramzubo:  How are you doing?  You're always here supporting all the rest of us, but you never have an AFM section.  Just wondering how you're doing, how the recovery is coming along.  Sending you gentle hugs.

Northstar:  I'm sorry AF found you too.  Keep your chin up, lady, you're just starting out.  You'll get there soon.  And I think everyone here understands your frustration.  I tried to start out assuming it would take at least five months (since that's the average), and realizing that that might mean that it would take 10 months or more.  Not that it really helped keep me from feeling disappointed, but it helped a little bit, I think.

Tickletoes:  Sorry about the migraine, and sorry about the lecture too!  It's nice that your DH wants to look after you, but surely he could recognize that you already weren't happy with the outcome of that combination and wouldn't do it again.  Have some trust, DH!  We can all assure you, TT wouldn't do anything that she thought would endanger your TTC!

Carla:  I also love all those flowers!  Good choices.  I think you need not only a certain number of posts, but also to have been on the forum for a week, before you get a signature.  I think you've got the number of posts you need, you're just waiting on the time to pass.

Birdie:  I like the idea of trying to be more positive.  Right now, I'm not even really trying for positive in my life, just balanced.  It's okay if I say negative things, but then I have to think of positive things too (and say them).  It's working out alright so far, I think I'm doing a bit better at it.  As for irises in landscaping, the great thing about them is that if you find a variety that does well in your area, they're pretty low-maintenance.  They don't even need a lot of watering in most climates.  In fact, we have a bunch of very old irises in a bed at the end of our (long) driveway, and I weed that bed about twice a year and water it approximately never, and they bloom quite happily anyway.  They're great!  Also, they smell like lemon cleaner, which really cracks me up.  Your talk about elimination communication reminded me, I talked to my MIL about it when she was here, and she seemed incredulous . . . or at least surprised.  I think it helped when I told her that I know two people that have had it work for them (well, one it worked for and one it's in the process of working for).

AFM:  Already said most of it.  Been pretty busy, working on the chicken coop again, starting (and ordering) seeds, still sleeping quite a bit but not as much.  MIL did finally come here, and she was clearly happy about our being pregnant (well, happier than I expected - she's not all that excitable).  She did have some less than stellar things to say about giving birth, breastfeeding, and babies, because she had a hard time with all three, but I did ask.  I don't want just the nice stories, but she always takes it a little far, saying, "I don't really know why anyone does it!"  When I pointed out that she chose to do it twice, she said, "Well, yes, the imperative is there, but still".  She's funny.  Anyway, I talked to my SIL about a week ago, and she told me that she and her DH have decided to TTC, but she's not telling anyone else.  Her mom (my MIL) because she's not exactly got the "support" thing figured out, and her MIL because she will be all crazy excited and might make her DH change his mind.  Sigh.  Anyway, that's about the size of things here.  Time for snack, then bed.  Love to you, ladies!

On a farm with our kiddo (nearly 2), two dogs, two cats, ten goats, two donkeys, nine sheep, a bunch of chickens, and a husband (in the winters). We have another on the way!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:32 AM

Taxlady, I am so sorry about your "best friend".  I just got married July 2010.  Over the last 5 years, I have had several very good friends and one "best" friend who were afraid to tell me they were pregnant because they thought it would make me sad because I wasn't married yet (or even dating anyone).  Each time when they finally told me I was so happy for them because I think babies are such a blessing!  I can't even imagine finding out the way you did about a pregnancy.  How sad that some people can be that rude.

I will keep up with reading and eventually get to know everyone else here.

Old 04-05-2011, 01:07 PM

Taxlady - Just wanted to send you some more hugs.  hug2.gif  You are in my thoughts are prayers today! 

I to all you other ladies!  Sorry for not posting more... some nasty storms work me up around 4am, after I didn't get home until midnight, so I'm running on fumes.  I'll catch up more later.  Lots of dust.gif and goodvibes.gif all around.

Old 04-05-2011, 08:22 PM

oh my good goodness...here I am in bed rest.. I just wrote an epic post.. and then the T.V. went off and my computer went crazy.  Was there some sort of sun flare or something??  WHAT A BUMMER!!  I'm so bummed.. I hate that so much and it hadn't happened in sooo long.  UGH UGH UGH.. I mean the T.V. didn't just go off it's resetting it self right now.. the computer and the T.V are not even related.  B U M M E R (ok, DH just explained that the T.V. and computer are connected.. )

Ok.. I'll start again...

So my friend.. thank you for a the support about her.  WOW.. it was a shock and her explanations trying to explain it away were really ones to keep in mind.  Did you know that I was totally unsupportive during her miscarriage?  Well, I didn't even know she had a miscarriage, she didn't tell me about that either.  But apparently, she lost her first pregnancy at 5 weeks, and my talks of TTC were unsupportive.  And here is another one for all of you, "EVERY WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL WHO SHE WANTS WHEN SHE WANTS TO ABOUT HER PREGNANCY"... I'll keep that in mind.  I just thought my maid of honor thought I was more than just a facebook friend.  Anyhow, this has been coming for a while... it's just easier for me to let it and her go.  That's just the way I am..

OMG... I thought I just lost the post again.. thank goodness there is a undo button and worked this time.. phew...

Hykue, I'm glad your MIL visited and you're feeling well enough to be in the yard.  I'm sure it's going to be beautiful.  I also liked the fruit fly joke.. very funny.. I've never heard that before. 

Caly, I went off on a tangent about weight while I was talking to you, but really I was agreeing with you and I just went off because I think it's so ridiculous that it's even a concern.  I just think being healthy is key.  Sorry.. I wrote it like I was telling you directly.  :)

Ramzubo, I agree with Hykue, you're always so supportive around here, but you never tell us about you.  I hope your healing and feeling better... let us know, if you want to.

Tank, I can't wait for your report after the u/s... I just think it's so exciting.  I hope you get to hear the heartbeat.. I know it was exciting when Val heard her baby's. 

Bootsie.. how are you feeling?  Things ok?  Did you have a nice 3 day weekend?  When is your appointment?  Sending our threadkeeper extra luck this month!!

Birdie.lee... keep us posted...

Bel718..I know you're out there so I'm saying hi!

Northstar - how are you doing?

Livingsky.. we need our April update!!

Rosie, your new bed is so pretty.. I love it in the middle of the lawn.  The lawn is nice, but I can just imagine it being full of beautiful plants and it will grow and change over time, exciting.

Shellhawk.. are you still around? 

AFM...  today we had the transfer.  Out of 17 on Friday there were 10 left today.  We decided to put in two really good quality and one that was a little behind.  A few were going to need to be discarded because there was something wrong with them, he could tell because they weren't an even number of cells.  So hopefully tomorrow there will be 3 left to send to the cryobank for later. 

My test date is on the 14th, 9 day window.. fingers crossed.  Who's in the window with me??

Old 04-05-2011, 08:56 PM

Taxi - I'm sorry to hear about your "friend". That's really got to hurt to learn about her pregnancy, misscarriage, and viewpoint in this way.  I am, however, really happy to hear about your eggs! The 14th is also my test date, so we can keep each other company in that :)

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

Old 04-05-2011, 08:58 PM

Bah... for some reason, I can't hit the return key and make it work. Just wanted to say to everyone else, that I've had enough time to read your posts, but not much to respond. Sending all of you blowkiss.gif! I'll catch up on posting soon - three more work days until spring break!!

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

Old 04-05-2011, 09:29 PM

Taxlady, I am cheering for you!!!!!

Mama to Alaric, my beautiful rainbow1284.gif -- born 4 weeks early on 7/3/11 at 7lb4oz.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:54 AM

Congrats Taxlady on your eggs being ready to transfer and that the procedure went well.  I will be praying that the eggs stick and that some beautiful babies are a result!

Any of you take prenatal vitamins?  I started taking them on suggestion of my general practioner.  There is a warning that the vitamins can change the color of feces.  Anybody else get this weird side effect?  I have been taking them for a week and just noticed a difference today. 

Old 04-06-2011, 09:25 AM

Old 04-06-2011, 09:57 AM

Yea! Tickletoes!  My cycle buddy - let's get BFP's!!

Thank you friends for your well wishes!!  And congrats on the job Birdie!!  I hope it's something you'll enjoy.  Lilac - I am taking my prenatals.. and thanks for reminding me about them this morning.  I haven't noticed a change in color, but occasionally, I have to skip a day because they sort of make me constipated.  (where else on earth would you write something like that??) 

I'm calling the doctor's office right now to see if it's ok if I go into work this afternoon.. you can call me crazy. 

Old 04-06-2011, 12:02 PM

Yes, taxlady, I agree where on earth can you ask these questions!  I am glad the MDC exists!  yeah, I have noticed a little bit of constipation.  I have been trying to drink more water and eat more veggies and fruits to try and take care of that.

Old 04-06-2011, 12:29 PM

fingersx.gif  for TAxlady and TickleToes testing on 4/14... I'm praying hard for some BFPs! 

lilac - I haven't noticed any color change with the prenatals... but when I was on some kind of iron supplement a while back, I did notice a color change then... and constipation.  Lots and lots of water seems to solve it.  Oh, and I've read that kiwi has a laxative effect... I've been eating kiwis like crazy lately.  Glad they taste so good! 

Hope everyone else is doing well.  Things here are still crazy... and MIL is seriously getting on my nerves lately.  I'm sure it's partialy hormonal on my part.  Could someone have some Boone's Farm on my behalf? 

Old 04-06-2011, 12:47 PM

Yeah Taxlady, sounds like it went well. Stick eggies, stick!

Since we were talking about how to bring up pregnancies to someone who's having a hard time TTC....my cousin had her baby this week. She'd heard about my loss and sent my mom a card asking what she thought she should say to me so as not to upset me, then she sent me a card just to make sure I was doing ok. I thought it was really thoughtful of her and I sent her an email making sure she knew I was fine and wanted to see pic of the new baby. It was little sad because if I hadn't had the ectopic then our kids would have been 9 months apart which is how apart we are, but I'm super happy for her. and glad that I could share in her happiness without a cloud between us.

Congrats on the job Birdie!

And I don't think I've Welcomed Lilac yet wave.gif ....I've been taking prenatals for a long time. I'm sensitive to minerals so it took me a couple of months to build up to being able to take a whole one. I didn't notice any "bathroom" changes but the made me break out something horrible!

AFM (as requested winky.gif) I'm pretty much all healed up and feeling good. I decided it was time for a fresh start after the horrible winter, cross country move and crappy March. so I dyed (haha I originally spelled that died...which would not be a good thing) my hair..no more platinum, painted and rearranged the living room (it's all light and happy now) and booked a vacation. We were planning to go to Iceland but I would have been like 5 months along so that was kind of scary, but now we are good to go so we've booked our trip. My cycle still hasn't normalized. I'm counting my cycle starting from my surgery so that's about CD 23 and my temps are crazy. I think opposite of everyone else I'm looking forward to AF showing up. Hopefully it will be soon and then we have another month wait before TTC again. It seems like forever far away. I've decided to get an appointment with an acupuncturist, some of the ladies on MDC are fans so thought I'd give it a shot. For now I'm trying to keep busy getting the garden ready to keep myself from going crazy waiting to TTC. 

Old 04-06-2011, 04:42 PM

Hello, Ramzubo,  you can call me Carla.

My husband the other night had rubbed my belly then said, "one at a time, one at a time" because he doesn't want to have multiple babies at a time.  Well tonight he came home and said, "Remember when I was rubbing your belly the other day.  I want our unborn baby to know my touch so I know I will rub your belly a lot because I want our unborn baby to know that I love his or her mama."  It brought tears to my eyes.  So cute!

Old 04-06-2011, 07:01 PM

aww Carla your husband sounds sweet.  Last night I was freaking out because my boobs hurt and my DP said "well they are busy making baby food." 

Also I am taking prenatals and they don't make me constipated but when I took iron pills they did.  These just make the time I pee after I take it very bright!  I freaked out the first time because I thought I was dehydrated and I had been drinking so much water.

I hope everything goes good for you taxlady.  I'm rootin for those eggs!

Awesome vegan mom to wolverine babyf.gif11/11 and sabertooth 11/13 and partner to a drum.gifwe also have dog2.gif

User Tag List