Hippity, Hoppity, Hoping BFP's are on their way ~ONE THREAD~ April 24-30 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 76 Old 04-24-2011, 02:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for April 24-30th!!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

If you would like to be a threadkeeper please let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

belacmsage

bremen BFPChart2.gif

BubbleMa

Fnord

MommyMatsumoto 
Shelley71BFPChart2.gif

siliamarila BFPChart2.gif

tantylynn 
tinyflame
vivica2
WildDoula
headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2ww) headscratch.gif
callieollie
cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif
cecelia7
filiadelunaBFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

OdinsMommy0409

SithLadyFred

skyemama81

Stevi  

texanromaniac

Zyon'sMommy 

shrug.gifWaitin' and Marinatin'shrug.gif

af.gifWaiting for Aunt Floaf.gif

cunchymama514

lilacvioletiris
blowkiss.gifWaiting for my otherwise-wonderful-but-on-this-particular-subject-ultimately-infuriating partner to be readyblowkiss.gif  

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

Beppie

chicajones BFPChart2.gif

justKate BFPChart2.gif

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
Bfillingham

brichole1214 

Cellist

cygknit

sleepingbeauty

slimkins
SweetTea

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1306476/the-one-thread-graduates-april-2011 (whoever is the current threadkeeper here can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gifApril BFP's!heartbeat.gif

babyyfever
fnpmamaBFPChart2.gif

Mummoth 

insidevoice

rah0315

Amanda Williams BFPChart2.gif
LadyScientist

heartbeat.gifMarch BFP's!heartbeat.gif

Gemmine 

TTCChloeOrConner 

Veronika01

heartbeat.gifFebruary BFP's!heartbeat.gif

not_telling 

DomerJen 

Nicolian 

Hykue  

TalkToMeNow BFPChart2.gif

Xerxella 

heartbeat.gifJanuary BFP's!heartbeat.gif

yellowdart 

ValH 

MelungeonMW  

Mommy2b4

LovingBaby

FarmerCathy

Jaclyn7

vtechmom BFPChart2.gif

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#2 of 76 Old 04-24-2011, 05:18 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread cbaa! What a cute title!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#3 of 76 Old 04-24-2011, 05:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread!

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#4 of 76 Old 04-24-2011, 05:52 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Love the title for the thread!  So cute!

I'm on CD 12 now. I keep having this pattern of EWCM starting for a day or two with no other signs (cervix is still low and firm) and then the CM goes away but the cervix starts to rise and soften and then the EWCM comes back again and I finally ovulate. So I end up having about 7-9 days of CM, I just wish it would be all EWCM!  So I'm at the point where the CM has stopped but probably should resume in the next day or two.  I expect to ovulate on Thursday, give or take a few days here or there so am just trying to figure out the timing for sex.  Last cycle we tried every day for 7 days in a row leading up to and including ovulation day and that was exhausting! lol!  So I think I might just do every other day and then throw a few days in a row once the EWCM picks up again and the cervix is high so then i'll know I'm really close to ovulation. I always hate this guessing part of the cycle.  I really hope a lot of us get BFPs this month.  It just seems so fitting with it being spring and everything else growing and coming to life - it's seems like the perfect time to get pregnant!  

#5 of 76 Old 04-24-2011, 07:01 PM

LOVE the name of the new thread. I agree, Easter seems the perfect time to get PG. Fingers crossed for everyone!!! 

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#6 of 76 Old 04-24-2011, 07:38 PM

LOVE the new thread name! Thanks cbaa!!

AFM: I'M SO CONFUSED! So, I took my temp for the first time since the after the surgery and now all the sudden FF has me Oing TEN DAYS AGO!!

I don't think I trust this! I almost tested this morning because AF should have been here on Friday, but she's a no show. I feel NOTHING right now, and I would be 10dpo. I also temped this morning just so I could decide whether or not I should waste a test. If my temp was higher than it had been, I would have tested, but it wasn't. We BARELY BD'd during this time, but got one in two days prior to this "O".

Would you test tomorrow or not? I don't want to get my hopes up, because I had already decided I wasn't Oing, and even managed to get myself referred to an RE. I don't want to see a BFN - two were enough last Monday!

FF says I should see AF tomorrow, but I normally spot two days prior and I've had nothing. What to do?!

Shelley (40) and SO (34) - TTC #1

My Chart!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/340ddf
#7 of 76 Old 04-24-2011, 08:38 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Thanks for the thread!

Shelley71: I would probably wait a few more days and see how everything works out.

AFM: Didn't test this morning as planned (Easter is a little crazier now that I'm married and have two families lol!) but planning on testing tomorrow morning. AF is due Wednesday, but hopefully she won't come! Fingers crossed. My cervix is oddly high and pretty firm, thinking this is a good sign? Also have more CM than usual, it's creamy/wet. BBs are a bit more sensitive than usual, and normally aren't before AF. Hmm.

I hope everyone had an awesome Easter!

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#8 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 03:58 AM

Wilddoula - I'm checking in with you! BFNs for me so far, and my AF is due Wed too. Crossing fingers for both of us, and fideluna (I think?) too.

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#9 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 08:42 AM

Shelley71...   Huh...   All you can do is wait and see what happens over the next couple days. I don't blame you for not wanting to test, those BFNs feel so final.

AAM...   Looks like I ovulated yesterday, which I just realized means that I ovulated on Easter. I don't celebrate the religious holiday, but I do sometimes celebrate the Easter Bunny. So, if I decide to obsess, I can obsess over the sperm finding the Easter Egg(s)! LOL

Of course my chances aren't as great with no BDing since Friday night! Men! Hmph!

Everybody Thnk Fertile Thoughts!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#10 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 09:40 AM

Thanks for the new thread!!! My body is KILLING ME right now!! LOL I had a "normal" PPAF in March. Started my second PPAF on April 7th and here it is April 25th (the day before my 3rd yr wedding anniversary) and today is CD1 AGAIN!!!  This last one was an 18 day cycle!  LOL i guess it's a good thing we really aren't trying right now or this could get ugly lol.

I hope you ladies are doing well...and maybe you can all catch your little Eggies!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#11 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 09:48 AM

Hi guys. I feel ready to be hauled off to the mental hospital. I think I might really be losing it! 12dpo (maybe 13) and I don't think I can wait until Sat am to test (AF due Fri). But I'm going to. I'm a moody mess. What I can't handle is the crying (SO unlike me) about EVERYTHING! It's ridiculous. mecry.gif

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#12 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

Got really positive opk's yesterday & today. Temp spiked this am but I'm not sure it was accurate since I haven't been temping & I didn't sleep well. Cervix is still HSO, guess I'll try & get one more in tonight!

Sila- sounds promising!

Shelley- I'd try & wait. How does ff's estimation compare with that high reading you got?

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#13 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 05:43 PM

Shelley, I would wait, too, unless you have dollar store cheapie tests you can use.  (They DO work!!!)

Sila...ugh, sorry about the emotional rollercoaster.    ???

brichole...you already have a PPAF??? Wowsa.  I just had my first April 2, after giving birth in Nov 2009!  But I also think CD1 might be coming back, again....early for that!

WildDoula....good luck!  Sounds very promising for you!

Birthed a beautiful baby boy, Ethan, 11/11/09.
#14 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 06:38 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Well got another BFN this morning. Starting to lose some hope.

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#15 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 06:42 PM

cbaa2010...   Looks like our cycles unmatched this go around. I hope they match up again at the end with twin BFPs! baby.gifbaby.gif

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#16 of 76 Old 04-25-2011, 07:04 PM

Well, that was short lived. As soon as I put in this morning's temp - FF took away the O. I was a little surprised because today's temp was higher, so I thought that would keep it where it was. Still no sign of AF, and I'm having a lot of pinkish mucus - and I mean a LOT. It's like EWCM even. It's definitely not spotting, but it made me think I started several times today based on how it felt. I am not having any normal AF symptoms either. So, I don't know what to think.

Also, called the RE's office today and I have to get prior authorization from my insurance before I can go in. They also told me that they don't treat single women!! WTH?? They asked my husband's name so I clarified that he is my boyfriend. She said they didn't treat singles, but that they don't "verify" it either. So, are you telling me that infertile single women do not deserve children??? Unfortunately, they're the only referral I can get, so I'm stuck. Otherwise, there is NO way I'd go there.

I should have gone and bought some cheapy tests because I'm going CRAZY not testing, but why test when there's no definite O? Ugh!

My Chart!
#17 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 06:41 AM

Shelley - Does that mean that they consider you to be single just because you and your BF aren't married? That is ridiculous! I know tons of very serious long term couples who have chosen not to get married for a variety of reasons. How dare they judge people based on their marital status? This just infuriates me!

AFM - My appointment to get all my fertility test results and figure out what the next step is for me is TOMORROW! I am so, so, so excited about this appointment!!! For me the ideal outcome would be getting a prescription for Clomid since I have seen a few other ladies on this board with problems similar to mine get pregnant as soon as they were on Clomid. My fingers are crossed that the doctor is nice (its a doctor I've never met) and that I get what I want! If I do get the Clomid I could be pregnant as early as next cycle which is just too exciting for words!!!!

#18 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 06:44 AM

BFNs for me and some red spotting. But no real flow. So, I'm out, but my stupid brain keep saying "you're not REALLY out til she FLOWS." :( Why can't I just move on already. AF I know you're coming...just come ON.

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#19 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 06:55 AM

I'm out. AF arrived this morning and I'm so very very sad. mecry.gifmecry.gifmecry.gif

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#20 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 08:12 AM

Shelley71...   As a single woman, that sort of thing pisses me off! Someone should sue that place for discrimination! The moral policies some businesses stand on are outdated and insulting! It sounds like whomever answered the phone also disagrees with their policy, otherwise she would not have told you about their never confirming the marital status. I would hate to be in such a position, but I don't see how you can refuse to use them when there are no other local options.

Someone should report them to a local LGBT group, maybe they could send in some gay or lesbian couples/singles, and see if they are refused treatment/service.

And sorry about your wacky cycle, it sounds like AF is getting ready to visit you.

AAM...   I'm saying I have definitely ovulated, so please move me to Waiting to Know. Thank you.

#21 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 10:23 AM

good morning ladies... so sorry about the BFN's .. it just sucks...

AFM: would you take this as a positive opk? this is the first time using this kind and im just not sure...

thanks!!!!DSC05122.JPG

Mary- Loving mommy of Zyon-06-19-07 and Ian-10-26-09. Proud wifey of G since 2001 .uc.jpgfly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed2.gif
#22 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 10:27 AM - Thread Starter

So sorry Sila, been there, it is the worst day. greensad.gif

Stevi- I'll get on to move you tonight, I can't do much from my phone.

Shelley- that is crazy! It is YOUR medical insurance, as long as you pay for coverage they can't say what you can't gave sure to relationship status. That is BS, I'm also mad on your behalf.

I got another positive opk this morning, I only checked because my temp was down again, ask then I did a digital because I thought there was no way it was right. So that is 3 days with super positive opk's. Bah! I just want my 2ww too start already! Hope this means a super strong o.

#23 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 10:48 AM

Well assuming the control is the one on the right, that is DEFINITELY a positive test since the test line is darker than the control line.

What I usually do is take one OPK every 12 hours or so and consider the darkest one I get to be the positive one.... normally they get gradually darker over a couple of days then they fade quickly after they have peaked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyon'sMommy View Post

good morning ladies... so sorry about the BFN's .. it just sucks...

AFM: would you take this as a positive opk? this is the first time using this kind and im just not sure...

thanks!!!!DSC05122.JPG

#24 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 12:32 PM

BFN this morning at 12DPO. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive now. eyesroll.gif

-
#25 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 01:48 PM

Zyon'sMommy: I would call that a positive as well if the control line is on the right. Hope you catch the egg!

AFM: AF showed up today. Can you please move me to waiting to O? Thanks! We have one more month to TTC before I have to go back to wanting but waiting since I am going back to school in the spring. Hopefully, third time's the charm!

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#26 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 03:28 PM

Zyon'sMommy...   That is positive. I often get that heavier dark edge on the Answer brand OPKs that I use.

#27 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 03:53 PM

Move me to Waiting to O when you get a chance. Forgot to say that earlier...

Also I started a FF chart. Here is the link you can add. 

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SilaMarila

#28 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 05:58 PM

Shelley, I have to agree with the others that it makes no sense for someone else to judge your need for services because you have not performed a particular legal act.  UGH.  I'm so sorry.

SilaMarila, I am so sorry you didn't get your BFP this month.  It's coming!!!!!  *hugs* in the meantime. 

FF took away my O today, too.  I think it was probably an anovulatory cycle because I am nursing still.  Sigh.  Also, have been feeling anxious like all week for no particularly good reason; I think my body is all wonky with hormones, since first PPAF was early April, we're only nursing once a day now, and my body is gearing up for another AF at some point...but maybe didn't see fit to O this month.  Blah!

Birthed a beautiful baby boy, Ethan, 11/11/09.
#29 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 06:17 PM

Well I had a pretty dark OPK this morning, and its lighter this evening so I'm assuming my LH peak has come and gone.

On top of that I just got home from my yoga class and ***TMI ALERT*** when I went pee I found the hugest, most fertile glob of EWCM I have ever seen in my life! In other words... IT IS BD TIME!!!! Now I just gotta wait for DH to get home from work hehe... I already called him to let him know what was in store.

#30 of 76 Old 04-26-2011, 06:26 PM

Ugh! So sorry for all these BFNs! I'm probably going add one tomorrow. I bought a cheapy test, so that I don't waste my digital. If I get any kind of line, I'll use the digital. I seriously doubt there's any chance whatsoever, but AF is 6 days late, so might as well check.

Thanks for all the "moral" support regarding the RE's office. I am still floored by it. I feel confident I'll still get service because of what she said. I may not have him come to any appointments though. I still have to call my OB so they can get me pre-authorized - I've just been busy.

I really hope we see some BFPs around here soon! Good luck to those waiting!

Good luck Sourire!!!!

My Chart!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page