2WW Support - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-16-2011, 04:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Mom2IrishBoys - I'm super excited for you! I'm two days behind with a very similar chart, including the drop at 8dpo. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/338753  I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow with you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmegc View Post

Mom2IrishBoys - I'm super excited for you! I'm two days behind with a very similar chart, including the drop at 8dpo. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/338753  I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow with you.

Thanks! Yours looks So neat with all those pretty colors! Today just may have been an implantation dip. Out of curiosity and boredom, I had an extra OPK strip and decided to use it. Ive read that they will be + if youre pg because LH and HCG are pretty much identical. I did get a faint line. I know when using it to detect O, the test line MUST be as dark or darker then the control in order for it to actually be O time. But I assume that if it shows SOME sort of a line instead of no line at all, that it IS detecting some LH or HCG correct?

Me (31) Hubby (31)

ecbaby2.gif L.J. 9/12/09   babyboy.gif C.A. 12/13/10

Hoping for stork-girl.gif  in 2012

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/360778/ 

Old 07-16-2011, 06:42 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

mom2irishboys- when using an opk as hpt it need to be darker than the contoll line to be a pos for pregnancy. :)  you always have some LH in your system that it picks up. good luck!

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
Old 07-16-2011, 06:46 PM

VIVICA- Thanks! I have pg tests here, but I did it just to see whatd happen lol. I appreciate the info! I didn't realize you  ALWAYS had LH nin your system... SILLY ME  eyesroll.gif

Me (31) Hubby (31)

Old 07-17-2011, 04:52 AM

Good Morning. 11 DPO here. Slight dip in temp this morning, but still well over the coverline. Took my 1st HPT this morning and its BFN ... SOo.. we will try again tomorrow. Expected AF is Thurs. I wonder if my temp will go back up tomorrow or if it's starting to decline. Im not ceratin as I didn't sleep very well last nite.

Me (31) Hubby (31)

Old 07-17-2011, 07:06 AM

I don't have a chart to share, but I'd love some input into my situation.

I usually have a 28 day cycle.  Sometimes 27, sometimes 29, but that's the most variation I've had in a year (except when I had a m/c, then things were messed up for a few months).  This month, I got a positives OPK on day 18, had IUI on day 19. (I have been getting positive OPK's on day 13 or 14 recently, but that's because I was taking femara, which speeds things up for me.  So day 18-19 is new territory for me.)  Today is day 30 of my cycle, 11 days past IUI.  POAS yesterday (10 days past IUI)  = BFN.  So I did some research and it seems that HPT's detect HCG (typically) 12 dpo. Is that true?  Am I possibly still in this?  Should I test again on 12 dpo or wait a little longer?  I only have one more HPT here and I don't want to waste it. 

I'm cautiously optimistic!

Old 07-17-2011, 07:27 AM

Mammabird - I think the tests really depend on implantation. Once there is implantation hcg starts doubling to where a test can pick it up. Implantation usually occurs between 7-10DPO (but can be earlier or later). So let's say you didn't have implantation until 10DPO, then I would definitely wait to use you test until at least 12DPO maybe longer if you can. Since you ovulated later this cycle your cycle will be longer (your LP should stay the same). You say you usually have a 28 day cycle and O around 13 or 14 so that makes your normal LP around 14 or 15. So if you hold out to test a little longer you will be testing closer to when AF should be due and your chances are certainly better. I'm not an earlier tester but I wish you the best of luck!

I'm just lurking...I'm supposedly in the 2WW but I'm really not certain I ovulated at all so I haven't been saying anything...

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

Old 07-17-2011, 12:51 PM

Tiny bit of brown tinged CM.. hmmm

Me (31) Hubby (31)

Old 07-17-2011, 07:06 PM

I think I may be out ladies. I'm now getn light pink after I use the bathroom. I guess tomorrow will tell with my temp.

Me (31) Hubby (31)

Old 07-18-2011, 02:37 AM

hi mom2irishboy, do you feel any pg symptom ? can you share with us ? today is my 6dpiui, i do not hv any symptom except constipation( usually wont happen to me) , but i dun think thats convincing enough for me to believe its an early sign of pg symptom...baby dust to you ~~~

Old 07-18-2011, 05:03 AM

Hi YOYONANNA- Nope, no pg signs. My temp dropped yesterday and today, but still above coverline. But these days were interupted sleep.. So they may not be very accurate. I just don't think this is the month.. And if not, that's ok!

Me (31) Hubby (31)

Old 07-19-2011, 02:05 PM

I am stalking everyone's charts now that I am back in week 2 of the 2ww. Really want to wait to start testing after getting burned before (miscalculated O date), but it's hard...I think I had an implantation dip at 6 dpo. jumpers.gif   I know, I know...dangerous to get excited about this.

Baby dust to all!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e790

I'm 30, SO is 27, married since 2006. DS Isaac born 5/15/12. First time mama getting the hang of bfinfant.gifand cd.gif.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:35 PM

Hi all,

I'm out of the 2ww. AF showed up 9 dpo. not a happy camper. 

Old 07-20-2011, 02:25 PM

I'm out too.  AF arrived at 12 dpo.  Disappointed, but ready to start TTC again.  I'll be back in about 10 days (I'm taking Femara this month, which usually speeds things up).

Baby dust to everyone still in the 2 WW!

Old 07-21-2011, 01:40 PM

I'm sorry AF has found so many of us this week. Hugs to jenmegc, Mom2Irish and MammaBird. I am at 10 dpo today and resisting the urge to test. Oddly, it feels less likely that I would be pg now than it did when I was testing earlier--which was before I even ovulated. IDK, maybe the novelty of POAS has worn off, which is probably a good thing.

Fingers crossed for those of us still hanging in there. Sila, does FF think you ovulated? I wish I had one of those perfectly obvious charts, but I have found it very uncertain so far.

I'm 30, SO is 27, married since 2006. DS Isaac born 5/15/12. First time mama getting the hang of bfinfant.gifand cd.gif.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoKirbyButtrs View Post

I'm sorry AF has found so many of us this week. Hugs to jenmegc, Mom2Irish and MammaBird. I am at 10 dpo today and resisting the urge to test. Oddly, it feels less likely that I would be pg now than it did when I was testing earlier--which was before I even ovulated. IDK, maybe the novelty of POAS has worn off, which is probably a good thing.

Fingers crossed for those of us still hanging in there. Sila, does FF think you ovulated? I wish I had one of those perfectly obvious charts, but I have found it very uncertain so far.

Thanks Reno! Im still hangin on to a shred of hope though.. I had a tiny bit of spotting on the 19th, a med flow the 20th and by late morning today I was back down to spotting. My temp is still a bit over my Coverline.. not much, but it's still above.. So Im going to wait a few more days and test again if my temp rises.

Me (31) Hubby (31)

Old 07-22-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2IrishBoys View Post

Thanks Reno! Im still hangin on to a shred of hope though.. I had a tiny bit of spotting on the 19th, a med flow the 20th and by late morning today I was back down to spotting. My temp is still a bit over my Coverline.. not much, but it's still above.. So Im going to wait a few more days and test again if my temp rises.

Oops! duh.gif  Sorry to jump the gun. Fingers crossed for you too! Maybe there is some luck left in this month after all. dust.gif

Old 07-23-2011, 09:09 PM

Hi, wave.gif I started at 100 mg of clomid CD 3-7, but when that didn't work, RE put me on 150, days 16-20; and I had four, nice eggs ovulate.

It is now 14 dpo, and I've had BFNs since 12 dpo...but still no AF.

I don't temp (I'm annovulatory on my own, and my cycles are very unpredictable, so I never could figure out charting), so I don't have that to go by, but I do have some promising "symptoms". shrug.gif

I've had constipation, food adversions, scent intensifying, tiredness, frequent peeing, thirst, cramping, poking, twinging...and any other word you can think of that we can over analize in this crazy time!  

So would you say that until AF shows, I'm "still in the game", regardless of how many dpo??

TIA!
 :)Cher

Old 07-24-2011, 01:16 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

cher- sounds promising even with the bfn. 4 eggs! wow! hope you catch one or two. ;) what brand of test are you using? like a pp said...different test have different sensitivities. 

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
Old 07-24-2011, 02:10 PM

Thank you, Vivica! smile.gif

I used a clear blue test on 12 dpo, but then I've been using dollar store tests since.  They are red dye tests, but are only $1.25 each, so that's why I've been buying them instead.

I'm going to buy another expensive test today, and bring it on our camping trip tomorrow; if AF doesn't show after a couple days, I'll use it.

(15 dpo now.)

Probably won't be able to get on here until I get back on the 2nd of August (24 dpo), so hopefully I come back with good news!! praying.gif

Cher

Old 07-24-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asprague View Post

Hubby still won't let me test...let alone buy one. I think I am going to sneak off to walmart today and buy a 2 pack...just in case! He has no idea how this wait is killing me...how did I do this last time?!?

I always save change around the house so i can go and get the cheapies from dg or family dollar hahah!

hang.gif(ME) +wave.gif(DH) = MONICA blahblah.gif (3) AND MAKINLY sleepytime.gif! TTC #3~!

Old 07-24-2011, 02:34 PM

hello ladies im here to join the 2ww, please help i need some support!

I have been agonizing all day long. so here it goes:

TTC baby #3

o'd on the 13

"exercised" on the 12th, 13th, &14th

5dpo- tired lots of tiredness

6dpo- just curious and took a dg cheapie and bfn!

7dpo- nausea and headaches along with tiredness took an ept bfn (it had those dreaded evap lines ugh)

8dpo same as 7 took 2nd ept bfn

9dpo sore back still cramping, tinder breasts started.frer BFN

10dpo- overwhelmingly tired and just feeling like im coming down with something. really snippy but we still went to the lake and road on the boat which made the nausea only 10X worse. used fmu with a frer and got BFN (UGH I HATE THAT)

11dpo- just for funsies hubby let me give into my addiction of poas and i got a dg cheapie. It was a bfn and i was just about to give complete hope then i went to the bathroom and tried to have a bm (tmi sorry) after wiping the behind (sorry) i went to wipe my "cookie" ( thats what my kids call it) and i found some really light light pink staining....startled i wiped again sticking my finger partially in, and still light light pink with a tiny tiney blackish/brown dot. I have never been early, i have been late but never early with af! could this be implantation spotting or am I out this month ladies. I kind have some hope but i dont know what implantation bleeding looks like or anything. i went back to the bathroom to pee ( once again) and nothing. what do i do now? if this is implantation and af is due in 5 days when can i test? Please help me i need it! thanks

hang.gif(ME) +wave.gif(DH) = MONICA blahblah.gif (3) AND MAKINLY sleepytime.gif! TTC #3~!

Old 07-24-2011, 04:49 PM

can someone please help me?

Old 07-24-2011, 05:02 PM

If what you saw was implantation bleeding, it will probably be a few days before your hcg levels will be high enough to get a BFP.  Good luck!

Old 07-24-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babes in arms View Post

If what you saw was implantation bleeding, it will probably be a few days before your hcg levels will be high enough to get a BFP.  Good luck!

thanks so much! 

Old 07-24-2011, 05:07 PM

thanks so much!

Old 07-25-2011, 04:32 AM

Hello Ladies,

Am currently 13 dpo and am due for my period today but it came 2 days early but only lasted 2.5 days. I usually get my period every 33 days without fail and it always lasts for 5 days. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

Old 07-25-2011, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

mumtonone - it could be, but it could also be a number of other things happening in your body. If I were you I'd try a HPT in a day or two, and try not to drive yourself too crazy until then!

Speaking of crazy, I'm doing a bang-up job of driving myself nuts. I've taken to consulting a magic eight ball on the status of my attempt - very scientific. I think it's just buttering me up though, it just keeps telling me what I want to hear. Probably vying for a better spot on the shelf.

Mother to an adorable girl born May 2012, dealing with recurrent miscarriage.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:37 AM

Good luck to those of you still hanging in this month. AF showed today so I am out, but I'm kind of OK with it. I'm just glad I ovulated and had a decent luteal phase, and I know we'll be up to bat again soon!

Old 07-25-2011, 11:45 AM

RENO- I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN AF ( I DONT THINK) I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING THIS BROWNISH MUCUS STUFF AND HAD LOOSE BM! I DUNNO! I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR NEXT CYCLE! <3

User Tag List