2WW Support - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#541 of 1303 Old 08-25-2011, 08:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA Country Girl View Post

I will not test.  I will not test. I will not test.  Trying to keep strong until after AF is due.  I am 2 days away.  Here's to hoping.

ME TOO!!! boy was I having that conversation with myself this morning...Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Maybe just a little in a cup and then if I want to test later I can...SHEESH!!

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#542 of 1303 Old 08-25-2011, 10:15 AM

Peach- what a story, I hope you get a BFP soon, sounds like you got the signs!! I don't think your crazy though- although I have questioned whether or not I am crazy lately. I have had a lot of "symptoms" but I think I am doing it in my head rather than just letting it happen naturally. It's nice that you weren't stressing about it during the whole 2WW. Are you going to officially wait until your b-day to try and test again? That would be a wonderful b-day present (and also a bust if it wasn't + but don't think that way!) Good luck!

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#543 of 1303 Old 08-25-2011, 01:01 PM

Well, AFM, I haven't had any symptoms, although I am only 5DPO, when do you start having symptoms if you're going to have them? 

ME: 29 DH: 27 stillheart.gif Married for 3 years now.  Got my pos.gif August 31, 2011!  joy.gif Woohoo!!!

stork-boy.gif May 12, 2012 - Baby Deacon joined our family

#544 of 1303 Old 08-25-2011, 05:40 PM

I'm coming to join your party :)   I'm fairly new on MDC.
I'm 4 DPO, TTC #2... and I'm fairly good at symptom spotting ;)  ...Meaning I'm very overly thorough. Haha

I'm already noticing "symptoms"... which is just annoying, because I know it's too early. Augh.

Doula/breastfeeding counselor/car seat tech partners.gif forever in love with my big, strong construction man.

Birthmom since Jul/09 adoptionheart-1.gif

Early losses Jan/10 (7w), Aug/11 (5w), Jul/12 (5w)

joy.gifDD Jan '14

femalesling.GIF novaxnocirc.gif bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gif ecbaby2.gif cd.gif 

#545 of 1303 Old 08-26-2011, 06:42 AM

With my daughter I really didn't get any symptoms until I already knew I was preggers- we were both military and had started trying in Sept, it went by as well as Oct Nov Dec...and then my husband was scheduled to deploy so I just sort of gave up (at this time we weren't charting or anything, just winging it) and I had an appt with the doctor who asked my LMP, I told her my last 3 and that I knew them because I was trying to get preggers- she gave me the breakdown of that I had a 28 day cycle exactly and if we had sex from day 7-11 (Now I know different but that's what she said) we could be pregnant. Well we had DTD in that time frame and I was only a wk out from AF so it got kind of exciting from there- but I didn't really have any symptoms that would have indicated that to me. So the day that AF was to arrive all I got was brown discharge (Sorry TMI)- just so you all know I am due for AF today, haven't tested (didn't want to jinx myself, and sort of just had given up) but I have only brown discharge (although it is only 7:40 am here...LOL Still hoping) and I have a headache now- and I'm not usually the type to get head aches. I am so nervous to test because I am scared for another BFN...but who knows?? Sorry this was so long- oh yea, I sort of have a lump in my throat that makes me feel like I want to be sick...but I think it's just nerves...I will let you ladies know when I know :D

#546 of 1303 Old 08-26-2011, 06:56 AM

I'm going to join you ladies! I am 5-6 DPO and noticing some "symptoms" but of course it could just be all in my head.. ;) we weren't "trying" but we had a sort of "oops" on Sunday though I knew I was ovulating... ;) I have a 3 year old (today!) and 9 month old, so our plan was to wait a little longer to start trying again for another. BUT if I am pregnant I will be THRILLED. :-D We are moving into a new house next week, so amidst all of that, I will hopefully be too busy to stress/worry! I am going to hold off on testing until as close to 2 weeks as possible. Usually my LP is pretty short, so if I don't get a period here in the next 4-5 days then I may just give in and test... ;)

Catie belly.gif- Happy wife to Aaron stillheart.gif(01.05), mama to Liambikenew.gif(08.08), and Ian jammin.gif (11.10)! homebirth.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif and joy.gif due Feb 2013 with blessing #3!

#547 of 1303 Old 08-26-2011, 10:32 AM

Hello,

I'm new- Mom to 5 girls- 23,21,19,14,11- with a new husband and TTC after tubal reversal, 4th cycle, my OPK didn't detect- i thought i missed it- then via US i found out that i had just ovulated...i hate a tww- but now i don't even know what my two weeks are- am i 12 dpo or 6?????  Irene is coming and i don't have concerns about water or batteries but feel like i should run out to stock up on HPT's- so i can ride out the storm POAS!!!! I am a womens health RN and i know better- but it really doesn't matter- i am symptom checking and testing way too early- to change a saying: there are no athiests when your holding a pregnancy test stick.

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#548 of 1303 Old 08-26-2011, 04:50 PM

Thank you for the replies, GradStudent13 Janellody! What you ladies said makes a lot of sense. I think I am just a ball of worry/stress! I think we are ready.....we would "make it work" in terms of money. We aren't as bad off as some.....we could just find a cheaper apartment in another area, so we'd have more room and more money. We love living here, but with a baby, it would be hard! We are in a high cost of living city. Technically, waiting another year would make it a little easier for us. But if it happens, it happens.

Today I am at about 6 DPO, I think. It's 6 days after we did the unprotected baby dance (and who knows when I ovulated, but I tried to guess, so maybe it's 5 dpo). I am nauseous! I actually made another thread devoted to this.....asking if it was too early for nausea. I think in most cases, the answer is yes. So I have no clue what could be going on. This is really strange. I am thinking I'll wait until 8 DPO, at the earliest, to test. Normally I would have more discipline, but these symptoms are strange (was also hot to the touch last night). The only other thing I could think is if we BD'ed a few days before the last one, and I lost track of that in my mind. That would have been protected, probably with withdrawl method (if you call that protection!). So.....yeah. (shrug)

Good luck to all!!!!!!!

#549 of 1303 Old 08-27-2011, 08:16 AM

Hey all, I am only at 6DPO, but I am already struggling with not testing! I *know* it is too early, but a number of ladies on here are a little ahead of me, so are testing and it is getting harder and harder not to test, too!

Quaker graduate student caffix.gif married to Quaker statistician DH geek.gif.  I am  belly.gifwith our first child!  Planning a natural birth with a  midwife & doula! 

2**4**6**8**10*12**14**16**18**20**22**24****28**30**32**34**36**baby.gif**40

#550 of 1303 Old 08-27-2011, 09:20 AM

ok, i am at CD 32 and estimated 17 DPO and no sign of AF. i must just have long or irregular cycles (i was pretty much not keeping track until a month ago) because i really do not think im pregnant.

i POAS yesterday morning because i couldnt help myself and in was a BFN.

my boobs are bigger, but thats right in line with my normal AF symptoms. no cramping yet and i usually get that a day or two before AF.

im slightly hopeful, but i just really really really do not feel pregnant! and i have been pregnant once before though i dont remember when symptoms started.

oh well, just wanted to share my confusion :) 

Karla (24), loving having and growing a family: my amazing man, DS (1.5), DSD (6), a dog and two cats. Expecting my second 1sttri.gif November 2nd!
#551 of 1303 Old 08-27-2011, 10:43 AM

thats tough! I always hold out some secret hope until AF starts- then I end up dissappointed even though i "knew" i wasn't.  My ovulation was so messed up this month I don't know how many DPO i am.  I am CD 27...i was a 30 day cycle last month...but per an US i O'd about 8 days ago....Best of luck....

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#552 of 1303 Old 08-27-2011, 06:26 PM

Pretty sure I am out this month ladies.  I am spotting and really emotional.  All those phantom pregnancy symptoms really had me going, but I guess I have always known the power of my own mind.  I guess it is good that acupuncture is changing my cycle- I am a day longer this month.  Thanks for the support.  Maybe I will hear from some of you hear next month, but I have been at this long enough, I think I have to try to keep from being so eager during these 2 weeks.  Good luck to all of you.  Peace out.

Metreehugger.gif College Literature Professor reading.gif(36) and DH (35) married 7/05, together since 1/99; Mom to two lovely and fierce little girls: DD1 2/06 and, after 18 months TTC (and a couple years NTNP), DD2 born 7/3/12!  Dedicated AP parent who is for selective (most) vaccination.

#553 of 1303 Old 08-30-2011, 11:44 AM

CD 34 and estimated 20 DPO, no AF. boobs are still big and sore... 

i haven't taken another test, but i think i will tomorrow if i don't start bleeding before then. im gonna be pissed if it's another BFN though! i'm starting to get kind of hopeful. 

Karla (24), loving having and growing a family: my amazing man, DS (1.5), DSD (6), a dog and two cats. Expecting my second 1sttri.gif November 2nd!
#554 of 1303 Old 08-31-2011, 10:10 AM

wanderin- we are living parralel lives- i am now CD 32 and i think (hmmm) 13 dpo. out of sticks and not buying any more...well not today....I took 2 frer on CD 23 and 24 - stupid and a few dollar stores since- but i don't FEEL different- I have decided to enjoy the possibility for as long as it lasts...and then deal with dissappointment when it comes.  My AF seems so much more pronounced since TTC- annoying symptoms seem unbearable- a reminder of failure- that first day i just want to wrap in a blanket and sleep away the sadness.  Then i try to cheer myself up...

what does everyone else do- i bought myself flowers last month. 

dust.gif

#555 of 1303 Old 08-31-2011, 12:17 PM

greensad.gif I'm out for the month. It feels like a building has fallen on me- good luck everyone.

dust.gif

#556 of 1303 Old 08-31-2011, 05:19 PM

Sorry I have been so out of it lately, I was gone all weekend and am SUPER busy right now with work.  But for those of you who haven't seen my news in the ONE thread.. I got my BFP today!!!  I am beyond excited!!  Thanks everyone for the support and I am still holding out for some more BFPs from others!!

ME: 29 DH: 27 stillheart.gif Married for 3 years now.  Got my pos.gif August 31, 2011!  joy.gif Woohoo!!!

#557 of 1303 Old 08-31-2011, 05:31 PM

Congrats Janellody!

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

#558 of 1303 Old 08-31-2011, 07:33 PM

im so sorry sherry :( i almost know how you feel... im pretty hopeful at this point and will be pretty let down if i get my period. i almost dont want to test because i dont want to see a negative. 

someone told me that its so easy to get sucked in to the roller coaster of TTC but that i should really focus on enjoying this last bit of time with just my man and me. im trying to take that advice :) he is much more relaxed about it than me and that helps. 

CD 35 over here, still nothing. i thought i felt some cramps yesterday and was pretty depressed but they didnt turn into anything and it might have just been the way i was sitting lol. my man is talking me out of testing thus far and telling me that im probably pregnant but if im not, i will be soon and why not enjoy the suspense while we can. haha, easy for him to say!

congrats janellody!

#559 of 1303 Old 09-01-2011, 07:35 AM

Hi ladies! I'm new here! I can see how this TWW can drive a girl nuts and it's only my first month trying. My AF is due on the 8th and I want to test on the 5th (labor day). Having some promising symptoms but you know when you want this so bad your imagination can really play tricks on you. This seems to be a really comprehensive list of very early symptoms. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/all-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php
I hope some of you find it as helpful as I am.
#560 of 1303 Old 09-02-2011, 04:30 AM

I'm back -- fourth month in a row!  So grateful to have this thread.  I'm now 4 dpo/iui.  I obviously have no symptoms, but I look for them nonetheless.  At this point, I am paying close attention to anything that might indicate implantation (cramping, spotting), even though it's still a bit early for that.  I'll test at 14 dpo, which seems like a long wait.  I've developed great restraint over the past year.  In the early days of ttc (we've been at this for over a year now), I POAS early and frequently.  Now I wait until 14 dpo, or even 15 dpo, as I'd rather just get AF then see a negative HPT result.  Funny how that changes.

Yoyonana -- are you back in the 2 WW? 

#561 of 1303 Old 09-02-2011, 06:44 AM

Hey BellaWithBaby, sounds like you are in almost the same place as me. I think I am about 11-12DPO, and AF is due on 6th or 7th for me. I did test this morning and it was BFN. irked.gif  But I am still holding out hope! It is early yet, and I think I will get a much more accurate test on the 5th or 6th. Want to be testing buddies?? I have been testing way too often and the BFNs piling up are really starting to get me down, so it would be *great* if I could wait until the 5th before I test again!

Quaker graduate student caffix.gif married to Quaker statistician DH geek.gif.  I am  belly.gifwith our first child!  Planning a natural birth with a  midwife & doula! 

#562 of 1303 Old 09-02-2011, 07:55 AM

ok, i guess i am really out of tune with my body or something because i tested this morning and got a BFP! my pregnant line appeared immediately and was darker than the not pregnant line. super pregnant!

it hasnt fully sunk in yet but my man and i are so happy and excited!

thanks for the support everyone, i hope your BFPs come soon <3

#563 of 1303 Old 09-02-2011, 08:07 AM

Congrats, wanderinblues!! joy.gif

#564 of 1303 Old 09-02-2011, 08:33 AM

Congrats wanderinblues!!!!! joy.gif

#565 of 1303 Old 09-02-2011, 01:16 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Congratulations wanderinblues! How wonderful.

I am just 1 DPO or so. I was just looking at the moon last night and thinking how cool it is that I am ovulating on the new moon and AF comes on the full moon. We decided to have our wedding on the new moon since it is full of potential, and every new moon is full of potential for a baby! I don't get woo-woo too often but I was just feeling a little sentimental (and loony ;).

Best of luck to everyone!

Foster mom, married to DH (foster dad!)

#566 of 1303 Old 09-02-2011, 08:45 PM

Congrats wanderinblues!

I am back and currently 3dpo. I've been feeling extra hot which is a good sign for me. We shall see.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#567 of 1303 Old 09-03-2011, 06:30 AM

I am 11-13DPO and I have been experiencing some cramping. Taking a break from testing because I couldn't deal with any more BFNs. I am not going to test again until Monday. Starting to get a little excited, though about the cramping, it could be AF early, but I like to think it is an early pregnancy symptom.

#568 of 1303 Old 09-03-2011, 12:20 PM

Thanks for all the warm welcome wishes!  GradStudent13, I will test with you on Monday if you are still up for it.  I bought 9 FRER tests at CVS yesterday and could not wait to break open a box so I foolishly tested yesterday afternoon (at only 8DPO).  It was a negative but I am still holding out hope.  Hoping the fertilized egg is implanting right now and will generate enough hormone to register on an early response test Monday.  

#569 of 1303 Old 09-03-2011, 12:27 PM

Great, Bellawithbaby! I know how tempting it is when you have new tests! I also started testing around 8DPO and also got BFNs, which was really frustrating. I bet we will both have more accurate results on Monday! Keeping my figures crossed for us!! fingersx.gif

#570 of 1303 Old 09-03-2011, 01:10 PM

Hi ladies - I am new to this thread but am TTC #3 - 12 DPO - and dying to test!! My temp was slightly lower this morning so I am afraid AF is coming. Pink on the TP yesterday - nothing today. Funny how when you really want to be pregnant EVERYTHING can be interpreted as a positive sign!! I am tempted to get some of those cheapie tests someone mentioned way back in the thread since I only have one First Response in the closet and I want to save it just in case...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page