2WW Support - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 1303 Old 05-06-2011, 03:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yay! Lactatinggirl.  Congratulations. 

Would you remind those of us still waiting how many dpo you were when you got a positive?

Sorry about the BFN, Silvermoon. 

#62 of 1303 Old 05-06-2011, 06:14 PM

Just bought another test set. Plan on testing in the am. Will let you all know!

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
blogging.jpg to help inspire people to achieve their dreams, check me out!
#63 of 1303 Old 05-06-2011, 06:36 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Good luck tomorrow! Fx for you.

I 'm 10dpo today, my normal pre AF spotting started tonight but I feel so crampy & my back aches like she is coming any minute, my temp was still up and was 99.5 tonight... BFN this afternoon, I wasnt really holding it enough, I just couldn't help myself. Please stay away AF.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#64 of 1303 Old 05-07-2011, 08:23 AM

I am not actually charting yet, so have no idea when I ovulated, or what my cm was like, or what my temps are!! If something doesn't happen this cycle, then I'll step it up a bit and start tracking all of that. 

BUT, according to my period tracker app I am due to start my period tomorrow...so I'm gonna take a test if AF hasn't shown up by then. I'm not spotting at all yet (which I usually do), have sensitive boobs, had a smallish bout of nausea a few days ago, and have had a couple quick cramp-like feelings that didn't last long at all. I'm trying to convince myself that all that can be contributed to other reasons...but I'm still gonna test tomorrow (cause how cool would a BFP on Mother's Day be?). If I don't get a positive tomorrow, I can still always test again a few days later if AF hasn't shown up.

Married to my computer geek since 11.04.06. Mama to our little dude Bug (born 7.14.09, peanut allergy, asthma) and our rainbow baby girl Sweetpea (born 4.14.13). Forever missing my angel babies--Riley, Paisley, and Waverley!!

Decluttering my life...

#65 of 1303 Old 05-07-2011, 11:34 AM

I tested this morning, BFN. Still no period, it was due on Tue. It isn't usually late like this. It came exactly 28 days after my m/c, so I am counting on 28 days this cycle too. I have one last test to take this time and I am waiting until Wed, a week and a day after my period was expected. We all just have to hang in there and let our bodies do the work, and give our minds something else to obsess on!

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
#66 of 1303 Old 05-07-2011, 05:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Originally Posted by RVKF View Post

Yay! Lactatinggirl.  Congratulations. 

Would you remind those of us still waiting how many dpo you were when you got a positive?

Sorry about the BFN, Silvermoon. 

11 DPO when it was so faint I thought I was imagining it. 12 DPO when it was an obvious, but light line.

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

#67 of 1303 Old 05-08-2011, 04:16 AM

I got a BFN yesterday & today with FMU, I just can't believe it. Friday night I woke in a dripping sweat & my temp was still 99.5 in the morning, I was nauseous all morning, queasy in the afternoon, I still have a headache and back pain like af is coming (which I never get until literally, shes here.). I'm crossing every thing that the hcg is just building & AF will NOT show in the morning... 12dpo today, my normal lp greensad.gif I hate the wait. I hope to see a Mother's Day BFP from someone!

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#68 of 1303 Old 05-08-2011, 06:42 AM

I caved and tested this morning only to get a BFN.  It's only 9dpo (rough estimate) though so I knew it was unlikely.  I woke from a dream that was so vivid -- all the way down to the kind of cup I peed in-- in the dream I got two strong lines and felt so elated & relieved.  Lactatinggirl, your experience still gives me hope!  I have company showing up here in two days and was hoping to have good news when they arrived (also honestly to know if I could enjoy wine with dinner!) so I *may* test again Tues am.  At this point I'm feeling like I'd rather give myself the time to see if AF shows up than go through this emotional havoc again. 

treehugger.gifdh + geek.gifme + biggrinbounce.gifdd 9/06 + rainbow1284.gifbabyf.gifdd 5/13
#69 of 1303 Old 05-08-2011, 11:58 AM

I'm right there with you, joy2grow, I'm only around 9 or 10 dpo, I think, but I tested this morning just in case cause it would be cool for a BFP on mothers day. But no luck, I'll try again around the 14th if AF doesn't show.

Expecting #1 in Feb 2012.3rdtri.gif winner.jpgcd.gif  delayedvax.gif homeschool.gif  ribbonrwb.gif  

#70 of 1303 Old 05-08-2011, 01:15 PM

Congrats lactatinggirl!  I'm out-- what I'd hoped was 8dpo implantation bleeding was AF, confirmed by my blood test.  If I only had an egg...  good luck the the rest of the ladies in waiting!

#71 of 1303 Old 05-08-2011, 01:56 PM

I had a BFN this morning. Disappointing to see that on Mothers Day, but don't count me out yet!! AF hasn't shown up yet, so I'm still crossing fingers and toes that something happened this month. I'll prob test every two days till I get either a BFP or AF!!

Married to my computer geek since 11.04.06. Mama to our little dude Bug (born 7.14.09, peanut allergy, asthma) and our rainbow baby girl Sweetpea (born 4.14.13). Forever missing my angel babies--Riley, Paisley, and Waverley!!

Decluttering my life...

#72 of 1303 Old 05-09-2011, 03:47 AM

Is anyone else out there almost a week late for AF and no BFP yet? Tomorrow is 21DPO, but I got a BFN on Sat. Anyone else in this boat???

#73 of 1303 Old 05-09-2011, 05:57 AM

Hi there!

I just joined.  We are on our first cycle of trying for #2. 

I saw Asprague's comment and wanted to offer a little hope--- I didn't get a BFP on #1 until 6 days after my missed period.  And even that day it was super faint.  It was 21dpo when I got a real noticeable positive. 

I'm now 11dpo and got a negative yesterday.  I *think* (and hope)  that I am pregnant but realize after 3 negative tests so far that I may not know anything for another week or so!  Yikes...

Good luck.

Partner to DH and mom to DD1 (3/2008) and DD2 (born 1/2012).
#74 of 1303 Old 05-09-2011, 10:28 AM

I'm Out. My temp went up, but AF still came. WTF

#75 of 1303 Old 05-09-2011, 04:49 PM

No more waiting for me. AF just arrived. If my cycle follows the pattern of the last two month. I won't be back here for another 28 days. Good luck!!! Lots of dust.gifto all you yet to test.

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

#76 of 1303 Old 05-10-2011, 08:07 AM

Hi, I'm barely on here, but I'm in the 2WW and dying! I'm 4 d.p.o for my second child :)

#77 of 1303 Old 05-10-2011, 08:15 AM

The wait is finally over! 21DPO and finally I got my period. Ugh. Not a big deal, just means that maybe we will have a Feb baby, which was our original plan anyway. You shuld see how not unhappy DH is, "trying" is obviously his favorite part, I like it too, but he REALLY likes it. Probably because it guarantees sex for at least a week straight. Oh well, see you guys in 14 days! Hopefully some of you will have moved on to the DDC boards though :)

#78 of 1303 Old 05-10-2011, 08:49 AM

Woohoo lactatinggirl!  

Uh oh, I think this 2WW thing is going to drive me crazy... we are TTC #1 and this is our first month.  This week is the week I ovulate so we've been, um, getting busy :)   

Sounds like the way to avoid early testing is not have pregnancy tests in the house?!?!  :)

#79 of 1303 Old 05-10-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrannieM View Post

Sounds like the way to avoid early testing is not have pregnancy tests in the house?!?!  :)

That's how I handle it lol!

#80 of 1303 Old 05-11-2011, 12:45 PM

Hello, ladies. I am new to this thread and just needed to commiserate with others in the dreaded 2WW. I really want to test, but it's kind of like something someone said earlier, getting a BFN is just so depressing, I would rather wait until I can handle it, I guess? My period is due in about 5 days... but if I learned anything from the last cycle, I am going to wait until a day after I expect my period to test. The waiting is killing me. With my last pregnancies, it seemed like the symptoms were just too clear to ignore. Ever since we have started TTC this baby, everything seems so ambiguous... or maybe I am just so zeroed in on any and all symptoms, who knows. I hate being right in the middle of the TWW. You just feel helpless. My husband doesn't care if I test or not, but I dunno if I could take it. Arrrghgh! A little tip for everyone, though, I haven't had a chance to use it, but I did see on the First Response website that they had a link for a $2 off coupon good for any of their products.

#81 of 1303 Old 05-11-2011, 05:26 PM

Hey all,
I wish I had found this thread sooner! AF was due today but I've probably POAS about 5 times before now! No sign of AF coming so far. I've had a TON of symptoms so if I'm not pregnant, then I am definitely crazy! Severe headaches and backache the past 4 days (usually only get AF backache the day she arrives), grumbling tummy all the time, very short of breath when running - I run 4x a week usually no sweat but my endurance has been shot for the last week and I can barely make it 20 mins before stopping. Pretty pooped all last week compared to normal. And I have been more bloated than ever before for 4 days! BFN with a store brand EPT today although I think I almost imagined the faintest blue line there lol. This is our first month ttc #2

So seriously, I am embarrassed to have shared these symptoms in the case I am not pregnant but I had to get it out. Good luck mamas

Lisa ~ WAH, bf-ing, cs-ing, hb-ing, vegan mama to Anna (09/07) and expecting #2 in March 2012!
#82 of 1303 Old 05-11-2011, 08:31 PM

AF is due tomorrow.  I've tested negative twice and am doing my utmost to wait another few days to test again.  I've also been reading into every little twinge my body is feeling and wondering if it's all in my head!  I just came across this site that gives an alternative reason for every possible early pregnancy symptom:   http://www.babiesonline.com/articles/pregnancy/earlysignsofpregnancy.asp 

Not to be a total bummer, but I felt like it was a good reality check for me & might be for those of us lingering in the gray area. 

Only time will tell!

treehugger.gifdh + geek.gifme + biggrinbounce.gifdd 9/06 + rainbow1284.gifbabyf.gifdd 5/13
#83 of 1303 Old 05-12-2011, 03:06 AM

Hello everyone, glad I found this thread. We DTD on Sunday, and I think I ovulated the following day, or maybe as late as yesterday, I'm not sure. I haven't been charting because we started a month earlier than planned. But I'm certainly feeling a bit funny. I've had random cramps, and I've been feeling nauseous on and off since yesterday. At the moment I feel pretty blah. I think I feel a bit warmer as well. But it's probably wishful thinking more than anything, as it seems like it might be a bit soon for symptoms. But at the same time I keep getting this feeling that I may be pregnant. AF is due around the 27th, so a bit of a wait yet!

Good luck everyone else!

#84 of 1303 Old 05-12-2011, 06:51 AM

Oh!  lisad and Joy2Grow, I'm in the same situation!  AF is due today or tomorrow, I've had 5 BFN but I really thought (or maybe still think?) that I am pregnant.  I felt implantation cramping and I've had (for me) telltale vaginal discharge.  I've been totally fatigued (way less energy than my 3 year old- falling asleep before her even!)  and moody but not in a PMS way.  

Obviously time will tell but I also know that with #1 I got negatives up to and after AF was due.  It took 4 days before I got a faint BFP.  

It's so hard though to wait but also hard to not know if I should trust my own body!  Good luck to you both and to everyone else on the list. 

Partner to DH and mom to DD1 (3/2008) and DD2 (born 1/2012).
#85 of 1303 Old 05-12-2011, 07:02 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

hey ladies!

im Viv.... and a POASaholic.   today is day 3 and i had to fight myself not to POAS this morning. duh.gif  in all fairness check out that temp jump...http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b07bd

my ov day is weird...... and that, right there, is how i nearly convinced myself.   it is very obvious i need you all. so HELLO!

fertil thought to you all!

-viv-

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#86 of 1303 Old 05-12-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisad1 View Post

I've had a TON of symptoms so if I'm not pregnant, then I am definitely crazy!  . . .

So seriously, I am embarrassed to have shared these symptoms in the case I am not pregnant but I had to get it out. Good luck mamas

lisad1, I know exactly how you feel! I'm about 11DPO, and if I'm not pregnant then I am definitely crazy. I guess crazy isn't the worst thing you could be. I'll be testing next Tuesday if AF hasn't shown up by then. 

Dreamer, writer, wife, and mom to little guy baby.gif & my spirit babe candle.gif 

namaste.gif treehugger.gif goorganic.jpg whale.gifdog2.gifcat.gif

#87 of 1303 Old 05-12-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post

im Viv.... and a POASaholic.   today is day 3 and i had to fight myself not to POAS this morning. duh.gif  in all fairness check out that temp jump...http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b07bd

my ov day is weird...... and that, right there, is how i nearly convinced myself.   it is very obvious i need you all. so HELLO!

fertil thought to you all!

-viv-

Hang in there, viv! 

Dreamer, writer, wife, and mom to little guy baby.gif & my spirit babe candle.gif 

namaste.gif treehugger.gif goorganic.jpg whale.gifdog2.gifcat.gif

#88 of 1303 Old 05-12-2011, 11:45 AM

Up until now I've not had a single urge to POAS, I did on mothers day just in case and that would be cool, but no luck then I promised I'd wait till the 14th and now I can't wait.

I think I'm at 13 DPO, if I Od, my period is due the 14th but so far no cramps *knock on wood* which usualy come a few days before AF. But since we traveled alot this cycle I didn't temp so I dont even know id I O'd or not.

I didn't think the wait would be this bad.

Expecting #1 in Feb 2012.3rdtri.gif winner.jpgcd.gif  delayedvax.gif homeschool.gif  ribbonrwb.gif  

#89 of 1303 Old 05-13-2011, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsley View Post

Obviously time will tell but I also know that with #1 I got negatives up to and after AF was due.  It took 4 days before I got a faint BFP.  

This helps me feel a bit better :) I really feel pregnant but still got a BFN yesterday (1 day after AF was due). Gonna test again this morning! My 3 year old has been nursing like a maniac lately and told me that "my milk is empty" twice. Could your supply change this soon if you were pregnant?

Lisa ~ WAH, bf-ing, cs-ing, hb-ing, vegan mama to Anna (09/07) and expecting #2 in March 2012!
#90 of 1303 Old 05-13-2011, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayN View Post

Up until now I've not had a single urge to POAS, I did on mothers day just in case and that would be cool, but no luck then I promised I'd wait till the 14th and now I can't wait.

I think I'm at 13 DPO, if I Od, my period is due the 14th but so far no cramps *knock on wood* which usualy come a few days before AF. But since we traveled alot this cycle I didn't temp so I dont even know id I O'd or not.

I didn't think the wait would be this bad.

Me neither - I feel terrible for those who have to do it for a year or more! Once is enough for me. Although I just keep thinking I can't possibly be lucky enough to get pregnant the first month with both babies!

Good luck - keep us posted!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page