2WW Support - Page 44 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1291 of 1303 Old 05-05-2012, 10:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So i'm only 9dpo and I just couldn't help myself..I tested this morning and got my BFP twice this morning. The first time I tested at 6am with first response and came up positive. The second time I tested around 11am with clearblue digital and it read pregnant!!!!! Don't judge me lol but I am soooooooooo excited right now. I pray you all get the same good news!!!

#1292 of 1303 Old 05-05-2012, 06:18 PM

Congrats!!! joy.gifjumpers.gif

Me (27) and DW (33) TTC #1

#1293 of 1303 Old 05-05-2012, 08:26 PM

I'm joining the 2ww for May! Although I am still not sure if I ovulated, I am more certain than not that I ovulated sometime in the last 3-5 days (ish) I am not going to test because I had really bad timing (due to being away with friends traveling while I think I O'd) unless I have some really crazy symptoms. Stoked to follow other people's progress :)

#1294 of 1303 Old 05-05-2012, 08:28 PM

I think I'm about the same as a few of you... LMP 4-15;  O'd around 4-26 (so I'm 9 DPO).  Had 1 bout of spotting on 5-2 (cycle day 18-- very unusual for me! so I'm hoping that was a good sign) and a few minutes of cramping today (CD 21).  My breasts feel achy/tingly a little (almost like a did a bunch of pushups, and that didn't happen!), but no growth yet.

I figure maybe test on Mother's Day?  That would be CD 29 for me, and 17 DPO.

My DH didn't want to conceive until this fall (for a summer baby) but I have a feeling...

:)  Christina

Christina, wife , mother of 2 :, RN ... : :
#1295 of 1303 Old 05-07-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asprague View Post

9 DPO? Wow, I can't believe you got a result that early, that is awesome! I would love to test right now, but my hubby would not be happy with wasting the extra $$ so early in the month...makes me REALLY want to go out and buy one...maybe sneak it? We have always tested together though, and as much as I would love to know first and surprise him, I know he wouldn't appreciated it as much as being with me when I find out. Anyone else do this with their DH?

I can't even believe how much I want to be preggo right now. Just to know would be great. I already have 2 kids, so it surprises me just how much I want a third!

HI, JUST READ YOUR COMMENT AS WAS LIKE WOW YOU SOUND JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 children.. This is my second cycle trying to conceive, although me and hubby have discussed it for what seems like an eternity, we.. no I said that I felt comfortable with TTC at the end of this year due to me starting a new job, but we just couldn't wait that long....last cycle although agreeing with him not to test until AF was due - I did anyway as it was tormenting me to wait..

My daughters are 11 and 13 so I know how much hard work, sleepless nights it entails, but I want another child so so much.....  

I use OPK's had my surge on May 3rd.. OV'd say May 4th.. I'm 3DPO today.. have what seems like a longgg wait... another 11 days to go..

Wishing you a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

#1296 of 1303 Old 05-07-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maydaymom10 View Post

Can I join? I'm 10 DPO today, and against my better judgement, decided to test. BFN greensad.gif. I'm not ruling it out yet, though. I didn't get the bop with ds until dpo 13 & it was faint at that. Debating whether to torture myself & test tomorrow with fmu. I'm sure it will be a game time decision. I really feel that I'm having a lot of symptoms. My temps are still up, but a little lower today - still above cover line.
Anyway, looking for support from other obsessed 2ww'ers! Good luck.

Hi MayDayMum.....

I tortured myself  last cycle and tested when I just knew it would be a BFN... But it's just to hard to resist.. Its been a week since you wrote this..Has AF shown her vile face..hope not!   Hope you got a BFP.....     Keep me posted!!    Good luck x

I'm only 3DPO.. so have 11 days to wait...if i can hang out til then.. but knowing me i'll test before 14DPO.  I had cramping the day of my LH surge up to 2 days after at 2DPO so I'm hoping its conception pains...     Would that happen so soon.. I know implantation is 6 - 12 days after first day after OV but conception is as soon as the sperm meets the eg.. so.. fingers crossed!!!!

#1297 of 1303 Old 05-07-2012, 11:29 AM

Hi all! I want to join! LMP 4/15, O'd (based only on EWC, and also previous history, so could always be off). DH and I not trying (wanted to wait until fall) but threw caution to the wind this month and DTD on 4/14, which ended up being the day before likely O. First week after O, crashed on the couch one night at 9:30 pm, which I have not done in years, and ready to go to bed as early as 7:30 pm a few nights. Now, I have 2 LOs and they keep me busy, and up at night sometimes, but I have not been this exhausted in a long time. Now, today I have nausea. I have also had that "fullness" feeling, and the "just know I'm pregnant" feeling. But, I had that feeling once the last time with TTC#2, and I was totally wrong!

I am about to get a job offer, and I am a little worried about whether to take it (only a one-year, academic post) if I will be pg!! So, I really want to test early so I can know before I commit. I am only about 7 DPO now, though, so have to hold out at least a little longer. But, the BFPs on DPO 9 are making me consider testing on Wed am...

Mama to angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gif angel1.gifangel1.gif

DS1 (6) jog.gif , DS2 (3)sleepytime.gifbaby.gif DD is here!

#1298 of 1303 Old 05-09-2012, 01:48 AM

Hi I'm 11DPO and I think I'm going insane, I have no symptoms at all apart from cramps last week. Will be testing on May 13, but I must admit I tested last sunday at 8DPO and it was -ve I almost crumbled to pieces now I'm scared anxious and still hoping. I walked past the pharmacy today trying hard not to go in and by a test . When is the most secure earliest time to test because I'm not sure I'll make it to sunday alive! lol

congrats to you ecook26  energy.gif

So I guess Texasgirl11 and  baby4makes6 that we are in the same range btw my LMP was 04/23 and I have a 21 day cycle.

Happy baby dust to y'all

pos.gif for #1  carefully threadingthe path to motherhood heartbeat.gif

#1299 of 1303 Old 05-09-2012, 08:22 AM

I know exactly how you feel Tropicalfever, I am only 5 dpo and about ready to go insane and to top it all off my husband told me last night that he thinks he "got the job done this month!"  Now I am so anxious to test, but nervous because I had a dip in my temp this a.m....come on May 16th, you can't get here soon enough whistling.gif  I was thinking about testing on Mothers day bc I'd be 9 dpo and usually have a 28 day cycle, but I'd hate to ruin the day if it's negative

#1300 of 1303 Old 05-09-2012, 09:00 AM

baby4makes6 DONT test early please I did and now I'm totally devasted by the terror that I missed it this month again I don't wish tat to anybody just hold on a little more I know its not easy because I'm in the same boat!

#1301 of 1303 Old 05-09-2012, 04:48 PM

The 2WW is making me crazy!!! I'm only 5 dpo and I feel like I'm over-analyzing every little thing! (and also googling every single thing)

I even took a test today- which OBVIOUSLY came back BFN (it's waaaay too early) but I just couldn't help myself!

#1302 of 1303 Old 05-09-2012, 09:40 PM

I'm going absolutely nuts, too!! I'm 9DPO but did a trigger this month so am especially scared to test too early. Ugh! Going crazy over here!

Bebe (36) & Hubby (36) married since 2010 . . . expecting our first June 15th, 2013! It's a GIRL!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif
#1303 of 1303 Old 05-10-2012, 02:14 AM

Oh my I couldn't resist I tested again at 11DPO and guess what BFN!!! I was so ravaged I started crying stared at the test for minutes hoping it will change but it didnt. Ran on the net to see if the detection level ofmy test 25mIU/ml was not too high for my stage of pregnancy that is if pregnancy there is. I've decided to go do a blood test but I'm already so beat down I barely can speak.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page