2WW Support - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-17-2011, 12:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone! Can I join you? We arent really TTC, but I am suffering through the 2WW. Im 6 DPO, and trying not test like crazy. I know its ridiculous, but last time I tested every single day from 5 DPO to 15 DPO (which was the day I got a BFP) I have a 14 month old, and we werent really trying, but now that its a strong possibility, Im getting more excited. If I get a BFP, it would likely put me in the FEB 12 DDC right? My calculations said Jan 29 would be the EDD, but I figure thats so close to being Feb. (My birthday is in feb too!)
Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's!!!

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 12:34 PM

Well I'm having my first symptoms. But It's so late in the cycle now it could be AF. I'm not sure. I'm testing again tomorrow, and then sat if still no BFP or AF. *Fingers crossed*

Expecting #1 in Feb 2012.3rdtri.gif winner.jpgcd.gif  delayedvax.gif homeschool.gif  ribbonrwb.gif  

Old 05-17-2011, 12:50 PM

I'm barely in the 2WW, I have ovulatory symptoms today (and yesterday) and will prob have a temp spike in the next couple of days. Still, I'm already so distracted, thinking of the possibilities!! We're trying for our first, and it's scary to even imagine how much my life will change...

Happily married for 5 years. Tried for our first baby 6/2011, got preg right away, and miscarried. Took a 4 month break, and then had nothing but infertility & a few early miscarriages until 12/2012 when we learned I had a lumpy edge in my uterus. Doc removed it and now we are trying again....

Old 05-17-2011, 02:09 PM

Trying for our first, 2nd try, currently 8dpo......waiting.....waiting..........the waiting is harder than I thought it would be!  Oh, and Hi!  I'm new!

A therapist (34) married an engineer (37) 10/10.  Expecting our first around the first of March 2012.   Mother to a 7yo dog2.gif, stepmomma to a 10yo awesome and hilarious girl.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**3rdtri.gif36***40**

Old 05-18-2011, 07:18 AM

7 dpo. I caved and tested this morning. Silly, I know. It wasnt a BFP. Thankfully, that was the last stick in the house, so I have to wait until I go buy some more to test again. ::trying to restrain myself until saturday::.

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Old 05-18-2011, 08:10 AM

I've done the same thing the past two mornings! I'm 9dpo so BFN of course. I "know" it is too early so I'm trying not to be discouraged...but...I'm just so excited and hopeful.

Mom/Wife/Minister. DS Anderson 12/06. Hoping and praying for baby #2!

Looking forward to all these things again ---> winner.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gifslinggirl.gifcd.gif

If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there? - Barenaked Ladies

Old 05-18-2011, 08:29 AM

jlmschrim,
You are really close to me. I live in springfield, which is just about 45 minutes away.

SIDS happens. 

Old 05-18-2011, 02:54 PM

@Adaline'sMama That's cool! Aren't you tired of all this cold rain??

Looking forward to all these things again ---> winner.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gifslinggirl.gifcd.gif

Old 05-18-2011, 02:58 PM

Hey friends! I'm new to these boards. I accidentally posted this as a new thread the other day when I meant to post it as a reply on this 2WW thread.  Still trying to figure it all out.

Anyway, Happy to find this group because the 2ww is killing me.  I'm 9dpo right now, jumped the gun against all my better judgment and tested this morning and yesterday morning (obviously bfn). We've stopped preventing a few months ago, but this is the first month that I think we timed everything right - so I'm hopeful!  With my first (he's 4.5) it took nearly a year of serious trying/temping/charting to conceive and I remember how discouraged I felt.  I'm trying to be more relaxed and positive (haven't started temping yet - just charting my cycles, cm, reacquainting myself with my body) but I am so anxious/excited I can't stand it. AF is due in 5-6 days (my cycles fluctuate) so I'm watching for every pg symptom I had before - sore bbs, frequent peeing, & I've had two pregnancy dreams; and I've noticed that I'm not having my usual AF symptoms - grouchy, acne...so who knows?! Anyway...congrats to all the BFPs and here's hoping for patience for all of us still waiting :-)

Old 05-18-2011, 03:33 PM

I had a pg dream last night! Im wondering of its because it has been on my mind so much though. And, yes, I am *so* sick of this cold rain.

SIDS happens. 

Old 05-18-2011, 05:55 PM

I was wondering the same thing about my dreams, but they were both really vivid and funny actually... I've got two tests left (both digital which I don't like because when we were TTC our first I got a false positive on one) and I'm trying to convince myself to wait until Saturday to test...doubt I have the willpower.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:11 AM

Ok, along with some fatigue and headaches the past few days this morning I had some pretty localized cramps, right under my belly button on to my right just slightly. I've never had cramps like that, usually it's just a broad adominal cramp. So fingers crossed for implant cramps. I'm still a little sore from the cramp, and 6 days past when my period was going to start. I tested yesterday and a bfn, so I'm trying to hold out till sat to test.

Expecting #1 in Feb 2012.3rdtri.gif winner.jpgcd.gif  delayedvax.gif homeschool.gif  ribbonrwb.gif  

Old 05-19-2011, 02:11 PM

I had those same pinchy like cramps on the right side of my right abdomen, near my belly button yesterday.  Now thinking I may have o'd a day later than I thought...still have my fingers crossed...not getting my usual AF symptoms that I normally have by now. But really...who the heck knows :-)

Old 05-20-2011, 06:15 AM

I'm 10-11 dpo now. Can't keep myself from testing and keep getting bfn even on frer greensad.gif I know I'm still early and I shouldn't get bummed out...but well, you know...I am.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:13 AM

If it makes you feel any better I didnt get a bfp with frer until 15 dpo with my DD. I tested this morning (bfn) at 9 dpo, so dont beat yourself up!

SIDS happens. 

Old 05-20-2011, 08:47 AM

Trying to stay calm. whistling.gif I'm considering this cycle as our successful cycle. I feel good, and I expect a BFP. 7DPO and starting to get test-y (as in, itching to test).

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
Old 05-20-2011, 08:51 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

10 ish dpo here too...looks like we have a lot of testers for the weekend!!!

iv peed on  all my tests, so nothing to do now but wait till af is due...and hopefully she stays away for 9 months!

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
Old 05-20-2011, 11:58 AM

Ah! I'm going insane over here! Fatigue, those sharp cramps yesterday and few more this morning that weren't so severe but were in the same location, and now I'm spotting! I keep telling myself that pink is a good sign and I'm still good, but I'm SO worried it's AF! I want to test so badly, but I promised I'd wait till in the morning...

Edit to add:

What counts as spotting? It's still pink/brown, but it's a little more than I picture when I think spotting. Guess I'll just wait ans see if it stops... *sigh*

Old 05-20-2011, 12:19 PM

9 dpo. Faint line positive!!!!

SIDS happens. 

Old 05-20-2011, 12:36 PM

Congratulations! Adaline's Mama! I plant o be an Adaline's Mama someday too (family name). :) Care to share the pee stick pics?

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
Old 05-20-2011, 01:25 PM

Its a great name, we call her Ada for short smile.gif

Pee stick pic:Its just not working, sorry
I took an Answer
I took an EPT yesterday and it was a BFN. But Im going to take another EPT & possibly another Answer later today just for confirmation.

SIDS happens. 

Old 05-20-2011, 02:31 PM

I'm definitely feeling an increasing urge to test. It's easy to find 7DPO pos tests on FF. Makes me think "why not?"

Old 05-20-2011, 03:04 PM

*Lurking* and hoping to be here very soon 2whistle.gif DON'T DO IT ROSIE!!! Hold out just a few more days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieL View Post

I'm definitely feeling an increasing urge to test. It's easy to find 7DPO pos tests on FF. Makes me think "why not?"

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

Old 05-20-2011, 03:21 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaline'sMama View Post

Its a great name, we call her Ada for short smile.gif

Pee stick pic:Its just not working, sorry
I took an Answer
I took an EPT yesterday and it was a BFN. But Im going to take another EPT & possibly another Answer later today just for confirmation.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:29 PM

Rosie, what did you wind up doing?

I'd like to think this will be my last post here on this thread, because Im typing this so that I can hold off three more minutes before taking two more tests. Im going to take an Answer strip test and a FRER. As some of you know, I got a faint BFP on an Answer earlier today. Ive been holding my pee for FOUR hours because Id like to take another test tonight. Ive never used Answer before, and I know its stupid but part of me is so hesitant to trust a cheapie test. (so hesitant that Ive gone ahead and changed my siggy....). Anyway, Im off to pee in a cup and dip the test. Ill post the results (without pics because my camera sucks)

SIDS happens. 

Old 05-20-2011, 08:39 PM

The faint line on the frer confirms it for me. The answer strip test (I took the answer stick test earlier) has no faint line at all, nothing showing anything close to a second line. But, with my last one frer was the only test I used and I got my BFP at 14 dpo, after not testing for 5 days in a row. So, I had gone from a BFN to a BFP with nothing in the middle. Im just not used to this whole very faint line business. But, havent usually tested this obsessively. For 10 DPO, I think a faint line is totally normal. I just want to send all you ladies good testing vibes!!! Good luck and maybe Ill see some of you in the DDC!

SIDS happens. 

Old 05-21-2011, 05:09 AM

Feeling very AF-like this morning...I was super grouchy yesterday and today my belly feel crampy & full. Tested (I'm 11-12 dpo) with a $ tree test = BFN. What's worse is that I dreamed about taking a test last night and got a bfp :-( AF due in 2 days...so we'll see.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:11 AM

**feels**

Old 05-21-2011, 05:21 AM

Congrats again AM! 

No testing for me yet. I woke up in a fog to pee this morning and stopped mid-stream, then decided nah, I don't need this morning's FMU, I'll wait. Silly me. Now I want that FMU back! 

I plan to hold out til Monday. DH won't be here tomorrow morning, and he wants me to test while he's around or int he house. 8DPO and counting...

Old 05-21-2011, 06:44 AM

I'm out this cycle. AF is here, light but def more than just spotting. I got a bfp, but then AF showed up, so does that mean my luteal phase is too short? I'll be temping this cycle, last cycle I didn't because we traveled so much. 

User Tag List