2WW Support - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 1303 Old 06-05-2011, 04:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks again everyone-- I'll mentally move on from the 3 drinks I had on Wednesday. And YES, let my story be a lesson... it ain't over til the fat lady sings! Good luck to all of you!!

Happily married for 5 years. Tried for our first baby 6/2011, got preg right away, and miscarried. Took a 4 month break, and then had nothing but infertility & a few early miscarriages until 12/2012 when we learned I had a lumpy edge in my uterus. Doc removed it and now we are trying again....

#242 of 1303 Old 06-05-2011, 04:44 AM

Tenzinsmommy- here's hoping for no AF for you! 

Yvonne- congrats on staying so calm and even-keeled.  With DD, I didn't get a positive test for a long time (6 days after AF was due).  Fingers crossed for you!

Texanromaniac - it was nice to read some similar symptoms.  Good luck!

So, I'm (approx) 8dpo today.  It's still going to be awhile before I can know anything!  My normal LP is 14 days so this spotting is timed perfectly right to be implantation bleeding.  It was just a pink tinge (like a drop of blood mixed with CM on the toilet paper).  Wiped twice and it was there both times but really faint.  It would have been very easy to miss.  I stood up and noticed a very minor cramp in my uterus and then that passed.  And, then I checked about a hundred times last night and this morning and nothing ever since.  I'm sure there are off-chance explanations but I'm feeling optimistic.   I'm working hard though to not get too convinced or obsessed.  I really don't want to set myself up on a terrible emotional roller coaster (and in general, I'm striving to be more relaxed about things).  I read though that it will take 4-5 days after implantation to get a positive HPT.   So, my new plan is to test Weds morning.   I do also have some other possible symptoms of really oily skin (my skin is usually dry) and very tender breasts.  Nursing is possible but I wince each time.  Ah, we'll see. 

Lots of good wishes, everyone!

Partner to DH and mom to DD1 (3/2008) and DD2 (born 1/2012).
#243 of 1303 Old 06-05-2011, 10:19 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Yvonne, yes you may just have to wait for a few more days... Hang in there! 

Parsley, wow things do sound promising... I completely get what you mean though, about the roller coaster thing.  For myself, I am reluctant to even post any possible symptoms that I might be having because I'm not sure if they are 'real' or if I am imagining them because I want to be pregnant so badly... Last month I had waves of nausea, which probably was because I needed food in my body and didn't realize it, and I became pretty hopeful.  Then when it didn't happen for me, I was pretty disappointed (even got AF on Mother's Day, to boot!). 

But, this mornings temp was the highest it has ever been and I even woke up in a sweat... and I was brushing my teeth and started to gag.  I've had twinges in my lower left and right side of my abdomen, and it seems like I want to pee more often.  But I can explain away some of this too-- the house was a bit warmer last night, maybe I put my toothbrush too far back because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, and maybe those twinges happen regularly but I just wasn't paying attention... ahhhh!  Drives me crazy!!!!  Anyway, I'm so fearful of a bfn, I'm not going to test until AF is good and late.  And I won't even know when that is, since my LP has been all over the place (definitely 14 days and under normally before my DS came along-- on the shorter side now, definitely so--because of nursing).  Maybe next Saturday if AF doesn't come along-- that would be 14 dpo for me.

So, parsley, you will be about 11 dpo when you test? 

Me & DH ; DS (Aug 2010) ; DD1 (May 2012) ; DD2 (Nov 2013)
#244 of 1303 Old 06-05-2011, 04:37 PM

I think I'd like to join you guys :) I've decided I did ovulate, and so naturally I'm just waiting for a BFP :) I was browsing the web today, and I came across a few tests where you really couldn't see the line, but then they inverted the photo (like a negative), and it was so clear. I tried this method of course, but still a BFN. I'm 12dpo, so there's still hope.

Happily married to my soul mate, and a mommy of two girls + another baby due in June!

5****10****15****20****25****30****35**stillheart.gif*40

#245 of 1303 Old 06-05-2011, 06:58 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Ah, I am joining in on the 2WW.  I am 3 days past O and this is my second cycle off of birth control pills.  I think my DH and I did pretty good at timing this one, although I wasn't using OPKs and I didn't know for sure I had O'ed until after.  We had BD'ed the day before and the day after O was "confirmed" on fertilityfriend.com.  I can't wait to see what happens!

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#246 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 07:00 AM

Well, I'm loosing the keeping it cool game.  I was great all day yesterday.  Had a really fun day out and was feeling really optimistic about the spotting and being preggers.  Then last night I remembered how optimistic I was last month too and how wrong I was...  Now I'm feeling a little crazy.   I was sorely tempted to test this morning but managed to hold out.  (Though I'm already contemplating holding in my pee for several hours and POAS this afternoon).  Tell me not to.  I can only lead to sadness this early on!  

I'm trying to remember that all of pregnancy is about patience and allowing things to take their own course.  A graceful 2WW (or at least a 2 day wait right now) is good practice for being pregnant again. 

Yes, Weds is 11 dpo and four days after "implantation spotting" so while it's earlier than I intended to test it's at least possibly long enough after theoretical implantation for the hcg to double twice...  Anyone know if it actually starts out at zero? 

TenzinsMama- the counting and doubting symptoms is so frustrating, huh?  On the one hand it's hard to not start cataloging and then on the other hand it's so easy to see all the other explanations.  I'm hoping you're having real symptoms and there will be proof soon.  At least no AF yet, right?  That's definitely good news. 

Welcome, Dandy Lion and Lilacvioletiris

#247 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 01:19 PM

I'm relieved to hear that I'm not the only one who last month thought I was preggo and then, uh-oh, here's AF. I mean, I REALLY thought I was pregnant and was ready to make my first prenatal appointment when AF showed up and ruined my plans. Like TenzinsMama, I got my period on mother's day. Now I feel pregnant again, but it's different this time (or I'm completely batty and am confusing premenstrual with pregnant yet again--but I don't think so.)

Parsley: hold out! Don't set yourself up for disappointment by testing too early. I completely agree with what you say about patience and pregnancy. In fact that's one of the things I look forward to with a second pregnancy--having the patience I didn't have with the first, because it was all so new.

About your HCG question: Nonpregnant women have a low level of it (<2.7 mlu/ml). Between conception and implantation, the level rises slightly, but too little to be detected by an hpt.

I'm waiting until Thursday to retest. I had some cramping and spotting early today and was about start sobbing when I realized it could be implantation spotting (late, I know). I never spot between periods, and nothing more has appeared since those few spots, all pink or brown. Also, I get mittelschmerz, so I've never used an OPK. Maybe ovulation happened later than I thought? Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mother of Mosole 5/23/2009
#248 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 02:00 PM

Hey all... mind if I join in on the 2WW?

Myself and DH have sort of 'neglected' the bc this month.... which is great, I'm stoked. But I was pretty sure that we missed my ovulation day by a bit, so I wasn't too concerned. I've had a quite a bit of nausea, some cramping and general discomfort lately... and I've been snapping at people like crazy lately. That being said, I didn't think anything of it, chalking it up to other things over and over... Like you Parsley, last month I had a month of being absolutely POSITIVE I was preggers and to finally get AF after many times POAS... it was heartbreaking, I cried and hated everyone and everything. 

That being said... I've had some spotting yesterday and today. Very light pink/brown in CM when I wipe. I'm only 5DPO right now... so I don't even know if implantation is possible that early? Unless I ovulated alot earlier then was predicted. I've been varying between being desperately hungry/tired/nauseated and so on. I'm a nursing student and we were in the hospital today... and the smells were pretty much my undoing, things that normally wouldn't bother me almost had me puking. 

So, I've tentatively joined this group and am wondering/hoping/praying and scared. I really wish I could stop this silliness and get to 14dpo so I could find out for sure!!

Lost our first to ectopic...

angel.gif August 19th, 2011 angel.gif

Lost our second to an early miscarriage...

angel.gif February 14th, 2012 angel.gif

#249 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 02:18 PM

Welcome colta!  I have read in a few places that implantation can occur beginning at 5dpo... you have some interesting things going on in addition to the spotting, as well, in terms of the nausea, etc.  Do you chart?

parsley, I am with yvonne in urging you to wait at least a couple more days.  You can do it!  Although I know we are late in getting this encouragement out to you :)  Great point about the patience and pregnancy aspect... I am looking forward to baby #2 and having more patience with myself-- with my DS, I was pretty hard on myself because I put so much pressure on myself to learn the whole parenting thing and be really good at everything right away... and we all know that isn't possible!  I found a comment made my someone in another thread to be so fitting for me (jips)-- she said something to the effect that testing early and getting a BFN and then getting AF after is like getting slapped in the face twice.  She said she only needed one day of depression, thank you very much... That's exactly why I say I wouldn't test early... it's too hard.

Dandy Lion, how are you doing?

lilacvioletiris, hopefully your stay on here won't be too long, either!

AFM, now I've reached 9 dpo.  Better than last month-- yay!  Can't remember if I said this in an earlier post, but, now my next milestone will be Saturday because that will be 14 dpo if I'm lucky enough to get there.  However, it's going to be so hard holding out for that day...

Let's hope that there will be some June BFPs this week, I can't wait to see what this week holds for us!!

#250 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 02:31 PM

So, still spotting a bit...mostly just brownish stringy bits or pinkish smears on the toilet paper when wiping...but a few more red bits. It's been several hours though since the last bits of spotting, so I'm trying not to psych myself out. It could be that was implantation spotting, or it could be that AF is still planning on coming...and I'm trying not to dwell TOO much on it...but it's crazy hard not to. 

I've told myself that it's okay...as long as I get pregnant sometime between now and next February/March then it'll be all good. I really want my kidlets to be between 2.5-3.5 years apart. That is how my family (of seven kids!!) was and it seemed the perfect age separation. Granted, we are only planning on having 2-3 kids, but I still would like to have about that same age difference if possible. Giving myself the okay to go as late as early next year to get pregnant takes a bit of pressure off...but it doesn't make the 2WW that much easier. It helps that the 2WW this time kind of just snuck up on me, so it's more of a 1-1.5WW!!

According to my period tracker (which just averages my period lengths to predict approx. when AF is due) I'm supposed to start on Thursday, but going off how I usually am, it could be as late as next Monday....so if AF hasn't shown by Friday, I'm gonna prob test then. That would at least get me close enough to hopefully have something show on an early detection test. I have to admit, I "wasted" a test already yesterday...but it was a Wondfo test, so I don't feel too bad about that!! I've got a LOT of HPT's in the house right now...nine more Wondfo's, two dollar store ones, and an EPT. It's SO hard not to POAS when they are all just lying around waiting to be peed on!! :-P

Married to my computer geek since 11.04.06. Mama to our little dude Bug (born 7.14.09, peanut allergy, asthma) and our rainbow baby girl Sweetpea (born 4.14.13). Forever missing my angel babies--Riley, Paisley, and Waverley!!

Decluttering my life...

#251 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 03:53 PM

TenzinsMama - I just started charting this cycle... so I don't have much to go off of, but I'll include it for your viewing... It'd be great to get an opinion of it.
The nausea and whatnot is different, but I'm still loath to attribute it to being pregnant. Last month was a HUGE disappointment, so while I'm optimistic... it's cautiously optimistic. The only thing I can't really attribute to anything is the spotting. I never spot unless I'm a day away from AF, and I'm always regular. My cycle ranges from 29-30 days and never any more/any less. So, I'm hoping... but cautiously so.
If anyone can make heads or tails of my chart, by all means! I'd love to learn what it looks like.... if it looks like anything at all.

generatechart.jpeg

#252 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 04:14 PM

@colta I use myfertilitycharts too!  I really like it. Did you just copy and paste the picture of your chart here? I can link mine, but I like how you've got the whole chart in the body of your post...how'd you do that?

Mom/Wife/Minister. DS Anderson 12/06. Hoping and praying for baby #2!

Looking forward to all these things again ---> winner.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gifslinggirl.gifcd.gif

If I hide myself wherever I go, am I ever really there? - Barenaked Ladies

#253 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 04:32 PM

jlmschirm - I just saved it as an image and then uploaded it with my post.... I figured it would be simpler.

I prefer myfertilitycharts.com too... They seem to have a nicer setup.

#254 of 1303 Old 06-06-2011, 05:27 PM

Sorry if this is TMI.... but I've just kind of noticed.

My poor nips are so SORE!! lol... To touch them is surprisingly painful, which I find interesting. Because when I had my false hope last month, I had no nipple pain.... so, I'm hoping and prayin!!

praying.gif  thumbsup.gif

#255 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 07:08 AM

I couldn't wait.  But, I'm glad I didn't.  A super faint BFP! 

I've been buzzing around the house all morning.  Trying to do something and then going back to look at the test again (and again and again).  I'm definitely going to have to test a few more times to get a line that is dark enough to see without a flashlight :) but I'm feeling great.  I used a FRER test and walked away for 4 minutes.  When I came back the line was definitely there!  This is exactly what happened with DD, I got a really faint line on a FRER and then progressively darker so I'm not even worrying about the lightness of the line, especially as I'm only 9-10dpo. 

Oh I'm so thrilled! 

Thanks for all your encouragement and support!  I'll be sticking around to see how everyone else is doing over the next week.  And, then I'll be joining the Feb 2012 DD club & looking forward to seeing you there too!

FrannieM likes this.

#256 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 07:52 AM

Congratulations, parsley!!! I won't be seeing you in the Feb 2012 DD club, but I'm hoping to be joining the March 2012 group. AF started today, so I'm taking a 2-week leave from this thread. Many thanks to you, TenzinsMama, and everyone else for your company and support. And good luck to you all--I hope to NOT see any of you on this thread when I return.

Mother of Mosole 5/23/2009
#257 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 07:56 AM

Oh, Yvonne.  I'm sorry.  Have a good couple of weeks and here's to a March 2012 baby for you.

#258 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 09:07 AM

I'll be your buddy next time around Yvonne...AF showed up for me today too...a couple days early. I woke up in the middle of the night and had no spotting, felt woozy and nauseated...so I was really feeling like this could be it. Bug woke up early today (just after 6am) and after working on the house and breakfast I went to the restroom about 7:30am to discover that AF had found me but good....and the bad cramps started a couple hours later!! I admit I cried for a few minutes, then bucked up and started thinking of all the stuff I can get accomplished around the house and planned out for the summer in the next 2-3 weeks (Bug starts swim lessons next week, so there's that too) and then DH is just gonna have to BD with me every day next fertile cycle and we'll keep our fingers crossed for next month. I just know that now that we are getting into summer if I DO get pregnant soon I'll have to have totally different maternity clothes than I had with my summer baby...since I'd be big during cold weather!!

Married to my computer geek since 11.04.06. Mama to our little dude Bug (born 7.14.09, peanut allergy, asthma) and our rainbow baby girl Sweetpea (born 4.14.13). Forever missing my angel babies--Riley, Paisley, and Waverley!!

Decluttering my life...

#259 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 09:14 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Congrats on the BFP Parsley!  I am now 5 DPO.  Feeling kind of nauseous today.  Fertilityfriend.com said my expected due date, if I am pregnant would be Feb. 23.  Now I am kind of hoping that I am not pregnant since so many of my friends and family already have that birthdate and my job only allows me 12 weeks of pregnancy leave (6 paid, 6 unpaid) so having a baby.  I excited but scared too.  What will this month bring!

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#260 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 09:37 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

hello all!

id like to join. here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b07bd

im only 1 dpo but i know i o'd, my temps are pretty "tell tale" when it comes to ovulation for me. 

cant wait untill father's day!!!! (test day)

-viv-

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#261 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 11:53 AM

Congrats Parsley!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!! Be sure to spread some baby making awesomeness to the rest of us. winky.gif

#262 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 01:43 PM

parsley!  Wow, and then another wow...Congrats!!!!  joy.gifI'm so happy for you!  I kept checking to see if you had been back online, so I could see what you were up to... I would be buzzing around, too, if I were in your shoes... So exciting!   I hope to join you in the Feb 2012 DD club, I want to be there so badly!

yvonne and texan, so sorry that AF found you.  Here's hoping that this is the last time you need cycle buddies and you can be in the Mar DD club!

colta, how are you feeling?  Any more interesting signs that this might be your month?  I had a brief look at your chart, but I have to admit I'm reluctant to offer much in the way of comments because I haven't been charting myself for very long, and I need to keep referencing my TCOYF book from time to time when I'm doing it.  Other than having those two temps being high before O, it looks like a pretty classic biphasic pattern.  Hopefully someone else can offer some input... you could post another thread asking for chart help, as I've seen some do?

vivica, a bpf would make for an awesome father's day announcement!  With my DS, I tested on my 40th birthday, and it was extra special and fun to have that on the day.  (If AF continues to stay away, I could hold out an extra couple of days and test on my DH's birthday, which is next Wednesday... maybe...)

#263 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 02:18 PM

TenzinsMama, I'm not too sure how I've been feeling to be completely honest. When I woke up this morning I had some more energy but absolutely awful nausea and generally feeling blah. I got a bit better over the day, however one of my classmates heated fish in the microwave during lunch today and it was all I could do not to run to the washroom. But for the most part, today hasn't been too bad.

I'm tired, EXHAUSTED right now. My temps are staying up all day and I feel warm. I've had cramping today too... almost like AF, except I'm still a week and a few days away. I kept running to the washroom to check, but there wasn't anything there.... not even any spotting.

So I dunno where I'm at, hopefully somewhere good.... but I'm not getting my hopes up.

And honestly, I don't know how to read charts either!

yvonne and texan - I know you'll get yours soon! Sorry it didn't happen this time though.

#264 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 03:45 PM

Thanks for all the good wishes!  We have been wanting but waiting for a long time now and this is a very wanted baby! 

Colta - sorry I can't offer any help on the chart info.  I don't chart-- I'm still waking up all night with my 3 yo and am not willing to sacrifice sleep!  I can tell you that the sensitive nipples thing is definitely one of my symptoms.  Something as light as a sheet brushing them will hurt a bit.  And, my nipples are pretty hardened from my enthusiastic nursling.  Also, I have been VERY hot the past few days and have woken up drenched in sweat several days in a row. 

Tenzinsmama - I am so impressed that you are still holding out on the testing and I can't believe you are considering waiting even another week.  You must have nerves of steel.  I can't wait to hear what happens. 

Lots of luck everyone!

#265 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 08:48 PM

Okay, parsley, I've been re-reading one of your earlier posts when you were describing the implantation spotting you had... and it sounds very similar to something I have just found when I went to the bathroom just now!  But I am afraid to believe that it is that, in case it isn't... you know what I mean?  It was just so faint, it was a pink tinge, not straight pink but kind of streaky and ever so small an amount-- if I wasn't studying the tissue every time I wiped, I wouldn't have noticed it at all.  I sure hope it isn't AF around the corner... I've had twinges in my lower abdomen, on the sides, for the past couple of days, but just before I went to the bathroom I was out gardening and I stood up and I felt a more pronounced cramp that went away quite quickly.  I am cautiously optimistic, but don't want to get my hopes up too much... I don't know, is it common to get implantation spotting at 10dpo?  Or does it usually happen sooner?  I wonder, does it take a while for the implantation blood to make it's way down through the cervix and out?  I'm kind of hoping it does, because,  I had tingly nipples yesterday and today, so I'm wanting to think that implantation happened yesterday?  The thing is though, I can still nurse my DS no problem, it doesn't hurt or anything.  It's just tingly, like when my shirt rubs across it when I'm walking... sorry this is AAM...

#266 of 1303 Old 06-07-2011, 10:11 PM

I'm curious too.  I had pink streaks in EWCF tonight.  I'm 9dpo and terrified that I'm about to start (which would be really early for me).  I'd much rather it be implantation spotting.  I just spent an hour in tears on the phone with dp who is oot explaining what's going on and what it could mean either way.  I'm not liking this process at all. 

#267 of 1303 Old 06-08-2011, 06:16 AM

Tenzinsmama - WOW. That is really exciting!  That is exactly what happened with me with regard to the implantation bleeding.  It was so light I easily could have missed it if I wasn't so obsessed and staring at the toilet paper all the time.  And the cramp was definitely after I stood up after playing around on the floor for awhile.  It was mild but pronounced.  I read that implantation actually takes four days or so and the spotting that you see is old blood (that's why it isn't bright red).  And, I used that to justify testing a little earlier ;)  More to the point though, that means that 10 days is totally reasonable for implantation spotting.  Implantation can happen as late as 10 days but more likely the spotting you saw is from implantation happening a few days earlier.  I completely understand not wanting to trust it too much though!  As for the nipples, mine are actually less sore now than they were but they are totally sensitive.  I've stopped wincing when nursing but they twinge whenever something bumps them.  I'm thinking the super sensitivity was the poison ivy (yes I do still have it all over-- though it's slowly getting better.  I'm afraid to go back out in the garden though and am at somewhat of a loss as to what to do with myself!)  I'm really excited for you and am going to keep checking here so keep us updated!

Good luck to you, Babes in Arms too!  Do you often spot between periods?  The wait is brutal.  Hope you can find some support here or from your DP. 

#268 of 1303 Old 06-08-2011, 07:45 AM

Thanks parsley.  Spotting for me either means implantation or that AF will start the next day.  So far today, no spotting.  No positive test yet either though.  Purgatory!

ETA- DP is incredibly supportive!  And I've learned, over the years, that MDC is always a great place to come for support.  :)

#269 of 1303 Old 06-08-2011, 09:16 AM

Thanks, Parsley, for your support.  I'm so glad that you are still checking in here with us!  Have you made an appointment yet with a doc or midwife yet?

Babes in arms, that is so super exciting for you, too!   Are you feeling more optimistic as the day wears on?I agree, I'm not liking this process at all, either...

I had somewhat of a bad night, as DS woke up not long after I had gone to sleep, then again an hour later but this time with a wet diaper that came through to his sleeper... so up for a change, brought him into bed with us-- at the end of it all, I had taken temps a total of three times, since I wasn't sure when would be the closest to 3 hours of consecutive hours (never got close, other than the one in the morning-- which I never do, I usually take it around 1 am, it seems to be working for me fairly consistently).  Anyway, I had a nice high temp, then a lower, then an even lower for that morning one (landed right on my coverline)... so then I started thinking that it was all over, that AF would greet me in the morning.  I went back to sleep, and then had this very vivid dream of having AF.  I was so down this morning. However, nothing has come yet, so here's hoping it was just a weird night/morning of temps.  Fingers and everything else crossed!  But it did get me thinking that the whole reason I avoid testing early is because of the BFN possibility, and I would rather just one hit by having AF-- but the low temp is a hit, too.  And the one advantage of testing early and then getting a BFP is that you don't have to dread dropping temps each morning! 

#270 of 1303 Old 06-08-2011, 01:10 PM

well... I feel dumb. I succumbed and went out and POAS..... at 6-7dpo.....

of course it was a huge BFN.... so, now I feel like I'm 100% sure I'm out and I'm very unhappy about it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page