pregnant or uterine prolapse??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-26-2011, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am on cd13. not TTC. Nursing an 18 month old. Have had normal cycles since 10 weeks post partum (lucky me).

this has been a weird cycle. I had somewhat of a less heavy flow, but not super light cd's 1-5, and was still spotting on cd9. usually I don't spot past day 6 or 7 at the latest. I had weird cramping and stretching feelings in my uterus overnight cd8. I checked my cervix that day and it was WAY low - within an inch of the vaginal opening. I've been doing FAM for 10 years and never felt it so low with big nabothian cysts on it. I looked up uterine prolapse and had many of the symptoms. I had sudden vomitting on cd8, but nothing since.

I called the doc and she said not to worry, just make an appt next week. I took an HPT just to check and it was BNF. but I'm still having cramping and weird pressure in my uterus and low back achiness. The cervix has been back up to sort of moderate height but is WAY posterier. I can tell my uterus has tipped forward and is low. I'm still trying to get in to see the Ob/Gyn.

I'm confused if it's a prolapse, why does the cervix seem to be back to within normal range but I still have the cramping? no spotting since cd9 (I did kegels like crazy and it stopped the spotting). I don't have the usual fertility signs I have by cd13. I seem to be way behind schedule. probably won't OV til day 18 or later instead of 14 like clockwork.

Pregnancy doesn't seem possible since we aren't trying, I had a "normal" period and a BFN. I've also had bad headaches for a couple weeks now. today is the first day I don't have a headache and I have a normal amount of energy.

anyone have a similar experience or an idea what's going on?

thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2011, 05:40 AM

Sorry to say, I have no idea. Have you gone to the OB/GYN yet? It is great that you are so intune to your body and your cycle. Good luck!

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
blogging.jpg to help inspire people to achieve their dreams, check me out!
Old 04-29-2011, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

thanks for your response. my Gyn appt isn't til next Friday so I am left wondering for another week.

the weirdest thing is that I am nowhere near ovulating on what I believe is CD15. It would take me another 4 or 5 days to ovulate if I started having fertility signs now. but I have none. cervix has gone high and totally posterior - like horizontal posterior. bizzarre.

still having low back ache, uterine cramps, pulls and twinges, and hip/thigh aches.

guess I'll figure it out next week.

User Tag List