Hopeful Symptom Thread - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-27-2011, 03:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

If you are like me, you are analyzing every thing about your body, wondering if you are experiencing any early indicators of pregnancy. Just list your current symptoms (or hopeful ones) to our sympathetic eyes.

My current hopeful symptoms are:

*gassiness- I usually do not have gas at all, unless I am preggo, when I am just gross!

*Carb cravings-I have been off carbs for months, now I am starting craving them again...

*Fatigue-I have been so full of energy for the past two months, and now I feel it dragging!

*Ummm I am also experiencing supreme impatience during the 2WW, but I guess that is no indicator of pregnancy, just one of how excited I will be when I find out!

How about you girls?

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
blogging.jpg to help inspire people to achieve their dreams, check me out!
#2 of 7 Old 05-08-2011, 01:31 PM

This is my first post on the threads...

We have been trying to conceive for about 4 months now and I thought I would look on here to find out if other people are experiencing the same frustration as me.

But yes, I now analyze everything and then it ends up being nothing when my period comes and I get so heart broken.

Any advice on how not to stress about it?

#3 of 7 Old 05-08-2011, 05:08 PM

i just got my bfp last month on the 26 we were ttc for 12 months with  one m/c in between its hard and frsutrating but honey when you are pregnant you will know i didnt chart but i did pay attention to my ovulating by tempts and cervical mucus changes it realy helped for me to know when to even worry about being pregnant when cuz you cant be pregnant till you ovulate also with symptoms like breast tenderness if they mildy hurt dont worry about it when they get a lil worse every day thats a good sign and when your montagomy glands rise on your nips that is a great sign plus you can check your cervixs position but it is easy to make up symptoms in your head so go by the ones you know you are not makig up lol i had the issue of making symptoms in my head and getting disapointed when i wasnt preggo good luck

#4 of 7 Old 05-09-2011, 02:42 AM

My hopeful symptoms:

Constipation -- never an issue for me, so I see this as a very positive sign

Fatigue -- practically passing out while watching tv w/ dd at odd times of the day

Breast tenderness -- more so than I usually experience with my monthly cycle

When I stop being busy my mind always wanders back to "am I pregnant?"  Like right now, up in the middle of the night with monkey mind. All I can do is wait, but I am extremely impatient too -- I sure can relate asprague!  I've started journaling again after a long dry spell and that is helping with some of the mind chatter.  I've also thought to myself that if I'm not pregnant I need to keep my spirits up and not let this determine my attitude/happiness.  What baby will want to come into a stressed out vehicle?!  With that said....I'm going back to bed to try and relax.  Thanks for listening and for being here, it is tremendously helpful.

treehugger.gifdh + geek.gifme + biggrinbounce.gifdd 9/06 + rainbow1284.gifbabyf.gifdd 5/13
#5 of 7 Old 05-09-2011, 03:44 AM - Thread Starter

I totally hear you on that one! My period still hasn't come and I am wondering if I will get it. I don't feel period-ish and I can easily find a few hundred preggo symptoms. I tested on Sat, BFN, but it is Monday, still no period. At 20DPO I am thinking I must be preggo, even though those tests can't seem to tell. My period was due a week from tomorrow, so I am waiting until Wed to test again. I don't now what I will do if I get a BFN and still no period by then!!

My symptoms:

Breast tenderness

Fatigue

gassiness (only when I am preggo, I swear, although my hubby doesn't believe me)

Tummy ache when hungry (I start feeling sick when i get too hungry)

moodiness (sorry kiddos!)

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
#6 of 7 Old 05-10-2011, 07:12 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

You're 20 DPO with no BFP?  Are you positive of your ovulation day?  I would be going crazy!!  Have you considered getting a blood test?

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#7 of 7 Old 05-11-2011, 04:01 AM - Thread Starter

Last pregnancy i didn't test at all, just knew when my period didn't come after a few weeks. It was a very anticlimatic way to go, so I decided to test this cycle. I got AF yesterday, so at least I am not being tortured by not knowing! Oh and I don't think I would get the blood test, it just seems like I could just wait to make sure or talk with my midwife.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page