Spring Showers bring May BFPs ~~~ONE THREAD~~~ May 1-6th - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for May 1st-6th!!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

If you would like to be a threadkeeper please let this week's threadkeeper know!

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

belacmsage

bremen BFPChart2.gif

BubbleMa

Fnord

Gemmine

MommyMatsumoto 
Shelley71BFPChart2.gif

siliamarila BFPChart2.gif

Stevi  
tantylynn 
tinyflame
vivica2BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula
xxkayluhh07xx
headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2ww) headscratch.gif
asprague
callieollieBFPChart2.gif
cbaa2010 BFPChart2.gif
cecelia7
Cellist
Engineeringmama
filiadelunaBFPChart2.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

OdinsMommy0409

SithLadyFred

skyemama81

texanromaniac

writinglove

Zyon'sMommy 

shrug.gifWaitin' and Marinatin'shrug.gif

af.gifWaiting for Aunt Floaf.gif

cunchymama514

lilacvioletiris
blowkiss.gifWaiting for my otherwise-wonderful-but-on-this-particular-subject-ultimately-infuriating partner to be readyblowkiss.gif  

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

Beppie

chicajones BFPChart2.gif

justKate BFPChart2.gif

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
Bfillingham

brichole1214 

cygknit

sleepingbeauty

slimkins
SweetTea

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1306476/the-one-thread-graduates-april-2011 (whoever is the current threadkeeper here can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gifApril BFP's!heartbeat.gif

babyyfever
fnpmamaBFPChart2.gif

Mummoth 

insidevoice

rah0315

Amanda Williams BFPChart2.gif
LadyScientist

heartbeat.gifMarch BFP's!heartbeat.gif

Gemmine

TTCChloeOrConner 

Veronika01

heartbeat.gifFebruary BFP's!heartbeat.gif

not_telling 

DomerJen 

Nicolian 

Hykue  

TalkToMeNow BFPChart2.gif

Xerxella 

heartbeat.gifJanuary BFP's!heartbeat.gif

yellowdart 

ValH 

MelungeonMW  

Mommy2b4

LovingBaby

FarmerCathy

Jaclyn7

vtechmom BFPChart2.gif

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4******12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter

Happy May everyone! Let me know if anyone wants to pick up any weeks as threadkeeper, I'm not trying to be a thread hog, I just don't want it to go un-updated!

I'll be looking for some BFPs from our 2ww-ers, anyone planning on testing this week?

AFM: I'm only 5dpo, just waiting. I had that same cramping last night that I had at 7dpo last cycle, which I thought was implantation pain, which clearly it was not since here I am, not pregnant. But it is the strangest feeling, and then I go on feeling kind of swollen like I have to pee a lot. Good news is, I only had a teeny bit of spotting at 3dpo and none since then, yay! One more week til I know either way.

We did a lot of yardwork today, I am so so so happy Spring has finally sprung in New England!

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

#3 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So who here has cysts and can explain to me what they feel like when they burst??

I had the WORST cramping ever 2 nights ago.. I have terrible periods anyways (I have suspected endometriosis, still waiting on the diagnostic laparoscopy to be done..), but this was probably the worst pain I've ever had. I was using labor coping techniques and I was still struggling! Almost went to the ER, but decided just to make an appointment with the gyn instead.

Does this sound like a cyst bursting to anyone?

I had an ultrasound done last year this time to check for cysts and nothing showed, but it has been a year after all. Any thoughts are appreciated. :)

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#4 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 04:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread cbaa2010!

WildDoula, I don't have any insight for you but I'm interested in the responses you get. 

AFM, nothing new here.  Still waiting to O.  It should be any day now.  I haven't had any of the symptoms I usually get before I O, so I'm not sure what's happening.  We're just going to keep BDing every day until I get a BFP.  ;)

Sarah, partner to J and mom to DD1 April 30th, 2002 and DD2 May 5th, 2012. love.gif

#5 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 06:18 PM

Thanks for the new thread!

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#6 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 08:12 PM

Hi, this is my first post to the "One Thread"! I feel so officially TTC now.

Please add EngineeringMama to the 2ww.

We are TTC#3 which would be our 3rd in three years, I'm feeling ambivalent about it, maybe that's why it's taking longer this time. But I"m here tonight, because I'm obsessing, so I'm trying my hand at the One Thread, I'm 6dpo and feeling like I may test tomorrow morning and every day after until AF comes. DH is out of town tomorrow so maybe I should wait until he's around, just in case it comes back positive? No, I can't wait that long. I've got some internet cheapies and I'm not afraid to use them, although I'm truly confused if I'm ready or not.

EngineeringMama is an Active Duty military mom, wife to an Active Duty military dad, with two amazing little HypnoBabies (1&2) and a third bean-o on the way with a mid-January 2012 Guess Date.
#7 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 08:38 PM

im new.. i am still spotting off my menstrual cycle.. sooo waiting to O!! lol

Mother to Nicholas 10-2-08  TTC#2 =]

#8 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 09:27 PM

Thanks for the new thread!!!!

Nothing new here, enjoying the weather before it gets too hot in Vegas...

Will be probably testing next weekend so till then just trying to get busy with the kiddos...

Mary- Loving mommy of Zyon-06-19-07 and Ian-10-26-09. Proud wifey of G since 2001 .uc.jpgfly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed2.gif
#9 of 78 Old 05-01-2011, 09:47 PM

Welcome to all the newbies!  Hope your stay is short, but sweet. wave.gif

AFM, I'm *still* whistling.gif at CD 15.  I'm expecting to O in the next week and I'm hoping it's by Friday (CD20) because Saturday we'll be traveling to my parents' house for Mother's Day weekend. 

Anyone testing for Mother's Day?  I think I did that last year...

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#10 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 08:11 AM

Thanks for the new thread, cbaa2-10! Welcome EngineeringMama and kalyuhh07.

WildDoula, I wish I had info to share. How scary. Hoping you are okay and have some answers today.

AFM, 5dpo and antsy. Nothing more to report!

Me + DH + DS ('07) + after a long and bumpy road, thrilled that our twin boys are finally here (DS2 & DS3, '12)

#11 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 08:18 AM

It sounds to me like it could have been.  I had one rupture 10 years ago when i was 17 and let me tell you it hurt WORSE than any contractions i've had with both of my kids.  It was generalized pain that hurt no matter how i sat, laid, stood, or moved.  It almost felt like someone was stabbing me in my ovary on my left side.  I also got really really sick (tmi) thowing up the night before it happened but that doesn't have to happen for it to of been a cyst that ruptured.  I would make sure that your doctor does a good check of both ovaries just to be safe.  they were able to spot mine with a u/s on the outside instead of having to do an internal but the internal u/s might prove to work better.  I hope this helps...  and i'm sooooo sorry for your pain!!!  I know that it hurts like crazy!! Feel better soon hun!!!

AFM: Everything is starting to get back to "normal" around our house but the communities around us are still without power, water, food, and a home to live in.  It's sad to see all of the distruction in our area and since i've got power and water back we have opened our home up to whom ever needs the key essentail stuff to survive.  we took some of our oldest daughter's clothes to a neighboring county yesterday and some formula that emma can't drink because of her gas problems...and they were all greatful to have just that little bit.  it's sad to know that there are people who may have to move out of the area forever because of these tornados that came thru!  I hope everyone is having a good Monday and I am sending out lots of fertile thoughts to everyone. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDoula View Post

So who here has cysts and can explain to me what they feel like when they burst??

I had the WORST cramping ever 2 nights ago.. I have terrible periods anyways (I have suspected endometriosis, still waiting on the diagnostic laparoscopy to be done..), but this was probably the worst pain I've ever had. I was using labor coping techniques and I was still struggling! Almost went to the ER, but decided just to make an appointment with the gyn instead.

Does this sound like a cyst bursting to anyone?

I had an ultrasound done last year this time to check for cysts and nothing showed, but it has been a year after all. Any thoughts are appreciated. :)

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#12 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 09:22 AM

Thanks for the new thread, cbaa2010! It looks like we'll be testing around the same time. This 2WW is so hard and new to me.

Welcome, EngineeringMama! Looks like we're in the same boat for testing times. 

WildDoula OUCH!!! Hope you are feeling much better. Your experience sounds very familiar to my friends who have had cysts before. My best friend used to get them quite frequently, and I even took her to the ER for it. 

brichole1214 So glad you and your family are safe and able to provide some shelter for others.

AFM: I'm in the two week wait around 6-7 DPO. I don't have much hope for a BFP this cycle considering I o'd around CD 29. I have started taking Maca regularly and am hoping it helps regulate my hormones quickly so that our TTC journey is short and sweet. There has been a lot of stress in my family since Christmas, and I'm still nursing (quite frequently) my 2 year old. So, I'm hoping the Maca can help in our TTC journey. 

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

#13 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 09:41 AM

WildDoula...   I cannot say whether your pain was caused by a ruptured cyst, but I can tell you that the worst pain I had ever felt in my life was probably from a ruptured cyst. It was during my second pregnancy; unlike you, I did go to the emergency room, and even took a pain pill (I had never taken anything stronger than Tylenol before that). I honestly thought it was an ectopic rupturing a tube! The pain was so bad that I was throwing up. I talked to a doctor afterwards, and she agreed with my self-diagnosis of a ruptured ovarian cyst.

Zyon'sMommy...   Hey! I didn't know that there was another Las Vegan on here! Hiya nieghbor!

MommyMatsumoto...   Mother's Day is one of the most depressing days of the year for me. Luckily I have been able to spend the last two with some kids who help me to forget what day it is.

Have a Reproductive Day!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#14 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 10:12 AM

Oing on CD29 isn't necessarily a bad thing.  As long as you're ovulating, you can get pregnant (barring any other issues, of course).  Good luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdinsMommy0409 View Post

AFM: I'm in the two week wait around 6-7 DPO. I don't have much hope for a BFP this cycle considering I o'd around CD 29. I have started taking Maca regularly and am hoping it helps regulate my hormones quickly so that our TTC journey is short and sweet. There has been a lot of stress in my family since Christmas, and I'm still nursing (quite frequently) my 2 year old. So, I'm hoping the Maca can help in our TTC journey. 

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#15 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

I just wanted to make a little list on who is cycle buddies with me right now--- Odin's mommy, Zyon's mommy, gozal & Engineeringmama----- Anyone else around 5-7 DPO? I'm pretty sure I'm at 6dpo today,  woke up with my bbs really sore, they are always sore in the 2ww, but this was like achy all around, but I was sleeping on my stomach, so who knows. My temps have been low for my normal post-o, no explanation, just odd. I still feel like I have to pee a lot, maybe I'm just drinking more.

#16 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 03:53 PM

I got my first "symptoms" today as well. The achy boobs and then a wave of nausea. I get sensitive but not achy between O and AF, and of course the nausea isn't normal. *sigh* I hope my body isn't playing tricks on me OR you. With my DS, peeing was my first and only symptom my first trimester, and it started 5DPO. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaa2010 View Post

I just wanted to make a little list on who is cycle buddies with me right now--- Odin's mommy, Zyon's mommy, gozal & Engineeringmama----- Anyone else around 5-7 DPO? I'm pretty sure I'm at 6dpo today,  woke up with my bbs really sore, they are always sore in the 2ww, but this was like achy all around, but I was sleeping on my stomach, so who knows. My temps have been low for my normal post-o, no explanation, just odd. I still feel like I have to pee a lot, maybe I'm just drinking more.

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

#17 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 05:57 PM

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

oooh I wanna be a cycle buddy too! I'm 5 DPO!

WildDoula - my sister recently had something like that, it hurt so bad she actually fainted! I took her to the emergency room right away and as soon as she got through triage they fast tracked her to rule out the 2 other possible causes of that kind of pain: ectopic pregnancy and appendicitis. Once they determined it wasn't either of those they guessed it was an ovarian cyst rupture. The pain faded after about 4-5 hours but if you are still in that kind of pain you definitely need to get to a doctor.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#18 of 78 Old 05-02-2011, 06:56 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Thank you all for your thoughts. I am feeling MUCH better, no pain at all actually anymore. My appointment is tomorrow, that was the earliest they could do, and since the pain is gone I am okay with that.

Good luck to everyone waiting to know! Hoping everyone here ends up with a May BFP! dust.gif

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#19 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 04:37 AM

OK, we were going to wait until June or July to TTC, but we started.  Please put me in waiting to know!! 

OdinsMommy - I am about 4 dpo and according to FF O'd on CD28, which is weird for me, too.  But I am also nursing a LO a bit younger than yours.  I have noticed in the past couple days that my nipples are suddenly more sore.  WTF!?  I don't know if that is just because AF is coming or.....???  lol

I hear you ALL on phantom "symptoms."  Or maybe they are real???  uggghhhhhh.   I have a little dizziness, I feel more hungry, I have some extra sensitivity when DS (18 mos) nurses.  Had a feeling of "fullness" in my uterus.  Peed a lot yesterday.  But, that could ALLLLLL otherwise be explained.

Anyone else not drink alcohol when TTC?  I am now afraid to drink "in case"....!!!  I don't drink a lot (one here and there, maybe 2 at a time once on the weekends), but still.

Going to go get DS up and ready to go now...

Birthed a beautiful baby boy, Ethan, 11/11/09.
#20 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 05:33 AM

WildDoula - So glad you're feeling better. Hope you don't have to experience that again.

Cellist - The phantom symptoms drive me crazy! Sometimes it's hard to tell if they are AF symptoms or preggo symptoms. Generally, I don't get AF symptoms until 3 days before AF arrives. With #1, I got preggo symptoms within a week of conceiving, which is what I had last month with a chemical pregnancy and again this month. Of course, then I sometimes wonder if I'm just making it all happen on my own. TTC is so different!!! #1 happened within 2 weeks of coming off the pill. As for drinking, I don't really drink much anyways so I don't have a problem not drinking while TTC. If I wanted and the opportunity arose, I might drink between AF and O but wouldn't have a drink until after AF showed again or until mid second trimester if I had a positive. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellist View Post

OK, we were going to wait until June or July to TTC, but we started.  Please put me in waiting to know!! 

OdinsMommy - I am about 4 dpo and according to FF O'd on CD28, which is weird for me, too.  But I am also nursing a LO a bit younger than yours.  I have noticed in the past couple days that my nipples are suddenly more sore.  WTF!?  I don't know if that is just because AF is coming or.....???  lol

I hear you ALL on phantom "symptoms."  Or maybe they are real???  uggghhhhhh.   I have a little dizziness, I feel more hungry, I have some extra sensitivity when DS (18 mos) nurses.  Had a feeling of "fullness" in my uterus.  Peed a lot yesterday.  But, that could ALLLLLL otherwise be explained.

Anyone else not drink alcohol when TTC?  I am now afraid to drink "in case"....!!!  I don't drink a lot (one here and there, maybe 2 at a time once on the weekends), but still.

#21 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 06:34 AM

Thank you for the new thread! It's been a long day at work and even though I read through all the posts, it's time for bed and I don't have time for personals. But Welcome to the newbies! AFM, I am on CD20 and still waiting for O. I have been taking OPKs for the last 10 days and still haven't gotten a true positive, but tonight's OPK was the darkest I have seen so far, so fingers crossed! 

WildDoula I did want to write to you because I have had the pain you are describing, plus puked while it was happening. It didn't even occur to me until now that it was probably a ruptured cyst. At the time I wasn't diagnosed with PCOS and I went to the doctor and they couldn't determine what had happened. Also, one of my best friends has PCOS and on a pretty much a monthly basis gets very bad pain from rupturing cysts. She often ends up in hospital or spending the day in bed because of the pain. Let us know how you go at your appointment. Glad to hear you're feeling better!

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#22 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 10:09 AM - Thread Starter

Odinsmommy & Celist- I dont really drink much anyway, but I've found I'll just say no now where as before I would have a glass of wine or a martini when out.

As for symptoms, I'm feeling normal post o things now greensad.gif my boobs are still sore but not like yesterday when they hurt a lot& I still have to pee more but not with that burning urge that I had yesterday. Not as crampy today either. That and my temp is still really low for my normal post o. Ya know how some days you re really feeling it & hopeful... Today is not one of those days! Just feeling grumpy today.

Wild doula- I'm glad you are okay! Good luck at the doctor.

#23 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaa2010 View Post

...Ya know how some days you re really feeling it & hopeful... Today is not one of those days! Just feeling grumpy today.

Grumpy can be good! Sometimes I get really moody when I am pg. Just hang in there for now :)

AFM- I am feeling symptoms but waiting until tomorrow to test (14DPO), as I got a neg on Sat. I had my first miscarrage last pg in Feb/Mar at 12 weeks, totally unexpected, now I am nervous.

Symptoms I have:

Very hungry

Fatigue (majorly)

Slightly sore nips

Oh and I am moody too!

Seriously I hope this is it, what  a great mothers' day gift that would be! I can't wait to test tomorrow morning!!!

Good luck ladies, lets get some Mamas for mothers' day!!

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
blogging.jpg to help inspire people to achieve their dreams, check me out!
#24 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

About drinking while TTC - When I first started TTC I was avoiding drinking during the LP. Then when things weren't working I amped it up and stopped drinking completely for a few months.

Now I am pretty discouraged regarding my chances so I have even started having a glass of wine here and there during the LP. Next month when I start the Clomid I will probably avoid alcohol a lot more stringently because I might actually have a chance with the Clomid!

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#25 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 02:50 PM

Smiley face on my digi OPK today!  Woot!  tea6.gif

#26 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 04:37 PM

Hi guys. I'm mostly lurking. I wanted to see some familiar faces :-)

I got a positive OPK today. My hormones were back to normal as of last week so I know it's not leftover pregnancy hormones. I wasn't even going to use them until after I got a period, but I noticed a big temp dip today and followed my hunch to a positive smiley digital OPK. I've read about women who conceived right after a miscarriage. Not getting my hopes up, just taking it day by day.

MommyM I guess we're cycle buddies :-)

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#27 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 05:11 PM

I hope this is it for you!  :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmine View Post

I got a positive OPK today. My hormones were back to normal as of last week so I know it's not leftover pregnancy hormones. I wasn't even going to use them until after I got a period, but I noticed a big temp dip today and followed my hunch to a positive smiley digital OPK. I've read about women who conceived right after a miscarriage. Not getting my hopes up, just taking it day by day.

Sarah, partner to J and mom to DD1 April 30th, 2002 and DD2 May 5th, 2012. love.gif

#28 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 05:32 PM

Gemmine...  I believe in the raised chances of pregnancy after a miscarriage (it happened to me once, too). The heightened fertility is supposed to last about 3 cycles, I think. I think this increase is because of two factors. 1. Your cervix entrance is still stretched from the miscarriage, allowing much more sperm to enter. 2. Your body was so recently in that state, that returning to the pregnant is somehow easier.

(Remember, these are my thoughts, not based on any facts.)

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#29 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 05:37 PM

Yay! Now get to the baby making! You too, Gemimne (if you're ready). 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMatsumoto View Post

Smiley face on my digi OPK today!  Woot!  tea6.gif

#30 of 78 Old 05-03-2011, 06:55 PM

Yay for cycle buddies!  I've heard that the first 3 cycles after a miscarriage are super fertile cycles so I'm praying this is it for you if you're ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmine View Post

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page