Nursing Mamas TTC May - Page 8 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#211 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 05:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

carmen, ugh, FF changed my O date, which I think is probably right, so I dunno.  Probably wait ANOTHER couple weeks before testing.  Quite honestly, tested yesterday (which was DUMB!) and of course, BFN.

AhhH!  Plugged in today's temp and it gave me, for the first time ever (this is only my third cycle on FF, lol; the first cycle I charted I got pregnant last time, and this is PP cycle #2), SOLID crosshairs.  Cross fingers that the BD 3 days before O will do the trick.....!!!

So hard to wait!

Birthed a beautiful baby boy, Ethan, 11/11/09.
#212 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 07:10 AM

naturegirl, have they done any bloodwork for you?  i recently had a 'chemical' (HATE THAT TERM) pg, in which i frantically called my ob (had an ectopic w/my first pg) and he said they tend to not make you bleed till later in the pregnancy... if you're really super early you might be comforted by that.  if you have had any blood done at all, there's also a progesterone threshhold that makes ectopic unlikely-- some say 11 some say 25. 

cellist!  i love the psychic news!  so vague and yet so great!

BFN at what i thought was 9 dpo but was more like 7/8.  let the POAS adventure begin! 

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#213 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 07:16 AM

Well hopefully I should be getting some EWCM in the next couple of days, if my usual pattern holds.  DD has been really fussy and clingy in the last 2 weeks or so, and nursing a ton for the last few days, so a friend of mine convinced me that I should test even though I had a regular AF (she said she had one when she was very early pregnant with her first).  So I did and of course BFN.  I'm a little annoyed with myself that I wasted a test, but I would have wondered otherwise, so oh well.

Amy, wife to Paul 5/20/01, SAHM to Daniel 5/23/07, Claire 7/15/09, and Elaine 9/4/12

#214 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 11:14 AM

Really excited to see some BPFs this week or next on this thread! :)

My temp dropped today, theoretically DPO 8.  I'm hoping it will spike up tomorrow.  And yes, this would be my first PPO.

SAHM bf.gif, DH reading.gif, DD  (03/05) dust.gif, DS1hola.gif(01/09), DS2 babyf.gif(06/12) & dog2.gif

#215 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildare View Post

naturegirl, have they done any bloodwork for you?  i recently had a 'chemical' (HATE THAT TERM) pg, in which i frantically called my ob (had an ectopic w/my first pg) and he said they tend to not make you bleed till later in the pregnancy... if you're really super early you might be comforted by that.  if you have had any blood done at all, there's also a progesterone threshhold that makes ectopic unlikely-- some say 11 some say 25.

Going on for bloodwork today. Getting hcg levels and prog levels checked. Wish me luck!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#216 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 12:44 PM

MUCH luck, naturegirl.  fingers crossed for you that it's all good!

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#217 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 02:40 PM

I did my first insemination this afternoon. Not sure if/when I'll do the next one. Likely tomorrow or the next day. I think I'll O tomorrow or Thursday...at least I hope I do! For those of you who have used the CBFM, did you get a Peak reading on the day of O, 1 day before O or 2 days before O? Off to buy pineapple for a good implantation ;)

naturegirl: I hope your lab results are good!!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#218 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 05:00 PM - Thread Starter

I will update the list as I move it to the new June thread tonight!

sraplayas - I'm liking your temps, that will be a nice (possible implantation) dip, if your temp jumps back up tomorrow!

naturegirl - Congratulations!  I hope everything turns out okay at your appointment and that you have a H&H 9M!!

littlestinkers - Welcome back!  FX for a good O and sticky bean!

carmen - YAY!!!  I hope you catch that eggy!!  I have never used the CBFM, I can't comment on that.   GL!!

AFM:  My temp went back up, I'll test again on sat if my temps cooperate and AF doesn't show.

Laura (26)intactlact.gif DH (39)jammin.gifdrum.gif, DS (Jan 2008)
belly.gif#2 due in Dec 2012   brokenheart.gif 2/12 brokenheart.gif 8/11

#219 of 219 Old 05-31-2011, 10:22 PM - Thread Starter

THE JUNE THREAD IS UP!

dust.gifdust.gifdust.gifdust.gifdust.gif

Laura (26)intactlact.gif DH (39)jammin.gifdrum.gif, DS (Jan 2008)
belly.gif#2 due in Dec 2012   brokenheart.gif 2/12 brokenheart.gif 8/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page