zwitterion~

March

Eonjourney

jkseawell

KaliShanti~

SoCaliMommy~

May Thread Hostess Bugglette

Please put all changes in bold

Laura (26)intactlact.gif DH (39)jammin.gifdrum.gif, DS (Jan 2008)
belly.gif#2 due in Dec 2012   brokenheart.gif 2/12 brokenheart.gif 8/11

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 219 Old 05-01-2011, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We've already seen May's first BFP, congrats Carolyn_mtl!! joy.gif  Let's keep it going!  fingersx.gif and dust.gif to everyone!

If you have an online chart that you want included in the list above please post a link and I'll add it! BFPChart2.gif You know you want to! orngtongue.gif

#3 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 04:48 AM

I'm in. I'm probably both crazy and unrealistic. DD is 7.5 months, and I haven't had my first PP AF. But we'll try to catch that first egg.

Mama to baby girl, born 9/10; expecting baby #2 4/13.

#4 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Subbing...wishing everyone a fertile May! love.gif

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#5 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 10:39 AM

I believe I can be put in waiting to O section now. I've had fertile mucus for several days now. I'm waiting to "dry up". wink1.gif I'm not temping, too much of a pain... We haven't DTD much so I'm sure this month might not be it, but that is ok.

OT: Has anyone here learned NFP from The Couple to Couple League? offtopic.gif

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs. , Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14, DD is 4, DS is 2-we had a wonderful , EDD early Jan, 2015! I'm also a first time foster mom to two unrelated girls. 
#6 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

WELOCOME northwoods!!  Crazy?!  No way!

Yay for impending O texasfarmmom!  I've never heard of The Couple to Couple League...until I Googled it, just now.  Hopefully someone else has experience to share!

AFM:  I'm finding it really difficult to temp right now.  I keep sleeping through my alarm; DH wakes me when he hears it go off, but I just turn it off and go back to sleep.  Then I realize, when I get up for the day, that I didn't temp!  lol  I think I need to change the alarm tone and put it under my pillow with the therm again.  I'm on CD 24 with a few signs of nearing my fertile period, so hopefully I do (and O) WAY earlier than last cycle smile.gif  That's about it.

#7 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 12:03 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfarmom View Post

I believe I can be put in waiting to O section now. I've had fertile mucus for several days now. I'm waiting to "dry up". " rel="http://files.mothering.com/images/smilies/wink1.gif">wink1.gif I'm not temping, too much of a pain... We haven't DTD much so I'm sure this month might not be it, but that is ok.

OT: Has anyone here learned NFP from The Couple to Couple League? offtopic.gif

I haven't, but my friend who is on these forums has (I think). Her name on here is JMJ. She taught me about the low and high temperature lines rather than just the one with TCOYF. Helped me when my temp stayed high beyond AF starting.

AFM- oh my god I think I has an implantation dip! Been reading about it and it doesn't mean for sure, but definitely more likely! That with the spotting I've had (which is still around, so I'd definitely say not a DTD injury) is making me VERY hopeful. Now for my question: how long would you all wait to test?!? I still have some cheap dollar store tests, so money isn't a huge issue. I really hate the feeling of a negative test though. :-/

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

#8 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 01:05 PM

ok quick intro and question. I am nursing an 18 month old and got ppaf last month 4/20 my pre-preg cycles I ov'd around CD12-13. I am cd 12 i believe and no fertile cm yet. Please tell me about your first several cycles. I also just started a new job, I am a NP, so we will offically TTC in july.
#9 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 03:43 PM

congratulations carolyn!   can you move me to waiting to o?  AF showed up on day 34.  i thought the vitex had been helping, my previous 2 cycles were 30 days.  BOO.

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#10 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 PM

lactatinggirl that sounds very promising!! Between the spotting and the implantation dip, I bet you are going to get your BFP!! Woo!

Me (30); DH (35) geek.gif, married since Oct. 2008. Blessed with DS (2) babyboy.gif . On Femara and Endometrin for short luteal phase. Expecting #2 Apr 1, 2012! stork-boy.gif

#11 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 05:55 PM

Hi Mamas,
I'm joining in hoping to get a BFP this summer. DS is about to turn 16 months and is nursing up a storm still so I'm hoping that I can breastfeed through pregnancy and tandem.
I'm on CD 3 today. This month I may be not TTC yet but not preventing either, but next month I'm definitely going to try and catch the eggy.

sleepytime.gif
#12 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 07:02 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to here!

Lactatinggirl- I think the recommended test time is 18DPO, but I think technically there could be a measurable amount of hCG a couple days past implantation winky.gif

Mommy2LexiLivy- WELCOME!!  my cycles have been all over the place (31 - 130 days) and I'm 3yrs PP, if that answers your question.

hildaregreensad.gif about AF      fingersx.gif for the next cycle!

marinak1977- WELCOME!!

Also, semi off-topic, my sister just told me today that she's pregnant!!  Her son is 3 months younger than mine and they've been NPP/TTC since his birth (with a forced year long break, while BIL was deployed in Afghanistan)  It was her first eggy since he came home!!!  I'm so happy for them joy.gif

#13 of 219 Old 05-02-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2LexiLivy View Post

ok quick intro and question. I am nursing an 18 month old and got ppaf last month 4/20 my pre-preg cycles I ov'd around CD12-13. I am cd 12 i believe and no fertile cm yet. Please tell me about your first several cycles. I also just started a new job, I am a NP, so we will offically TTC in july.

Welcome! I'm on my 4th PP cycle and I have been O'ing at least a week later than I did before DD was born. I've also had a short LP each time....9 days....and I didn't have any LP problems before DD either. Good luck to you in July!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinak1977 View Post

Hi Mamas,
I'm joining in hoping to get a BFP this summer. DS is about to turn 16 months and is nursing up a storm still so I'm hoping that I can breastfeed through pregnancy and tandem.
I'm on CD 3 today. This month I may be not TTC yet but not preventing either, but next month I'm definitely going to try and catch the eggy.

Hi Marina! We were in the same DDC :) We hope to try next cycle too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugglette View Post

Also, semi off-topic, my sister just told me today that she's pregnant!!  Her son is 3 months younger than mine and they've been NPP/TTC since his birth (with a forced year long break, while BIL was deployed in Afghanistan)  It was her first eggy since he came home!!!  I'm so happy for them joy.gif

Congrats to your sister!

You can link my chart if you don't mind :) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c90e6

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#14 of 219 Old 05-03-2011, 06:51 AM

Hi, all!  I'm excited to hear everyone's stories, and hopeful for some good news myself (eventually, probably unrealistic to think any time soon).  DD is 10 months, finally feeling well again and night weaned, and we're hoping to catch the first egg!

#15 of 219 Old 05-03-2011, 06:57 AM

Congrats Carolyn!!! Here's to hoping there are lots more BFPs this spring!

aj- married to JA and mami to Bug (11/09) and Critter (1/12)!

#16 of 219 Old 05-03-2011, 10:21 AM

I got my cycle back 10 months PP. My cycles do seem changed, I get a lot more EWCM now for almost a week and my LP seems shorter (9-10 days). I'm hoping that it goes back to normal length and I can catch the egg.

Carmen, it's good to see you here!
I'm looking forward to being part of this thread and getting to know everyone! orngbiggrin.gif Congrats to the recent BFP!!!

sleepytime.gif
#17 of 219 Old 05-03-2011, 10:48 AM

Bugglette, how exciting for your sister! Hopefully you're not too far behind!

lactatinggirl, sounds ultra-promising! I've never temped but always get implantation spotting and a BFP about 2 days later! Will be watching for yours!

Welcome to the new mamas!

AFM, I am having fertile-ish CM after thinking I already o'ed while I was sick, so confusing! I didn't use OPKs because I was so dehydrated I didn't think they would be accurate. Maybe I will use one tonight and see. It would be nice to have a second chance this cycle but I was already counting down to AF so I could start fresh!

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
#18 of 219 Old 05-03-2011, 02:45 PM

Looks like I may drop an egg soon, EWCM today loads, I am cd 13 so I am banking on friday, my LP las month was 11 days . I got MY PPAF on my second day of my new job, hoping to be prepared this time.
#19 of 219 Old 05-03-2011, 05:55 PM

Good luck Mommy2LexiLivy!

Well, I did indeed get a + OPK tonight, so maybe my body just geared up to o and didn't? Either way, back in the saddle for me!

#20 of 219 Old 05-03-2011, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to here!

Good luck Mommy2Lexilivy and blissful_maia!!

I have had O type pains for about 2 days now (all on the right side) then today I have a headache and am super nauseous.  FX that means a good strong O is on the way.  We haven't DTD since Sun AM, hopefully we can get in a couple more times before I see a temp spike.  Seems like lots of us are just about to O at once!

#21 of 219 Old 05-03-2011, 07:56 PM

Count me in too please!  DD is nearly 13 months old and nurses all night long.  I haven't seen a PPAF yet, and truth be told, I don't expect to until we nightwean - which will be many months to come, perhaps as much as a year.  DH and I are not actively TTC, nor am I temping or charting, but I AM hoping to see my fertility return soon as I am very ready to be pregnant again!  Wish us luck. 

Happy fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed2.giffemalesling.GIF, delayed/selective vaxxing, WOHM to DD1 4/10 diaper.gif, DD2 8/12 babygirl.gif and partner/wife for thirteen years to SAHD DHsuperhero.gif.  

#22 of 219 Old 05-04-2011, 09:00 AM

Can I join y'all? I just had my 1st pp cycle.. My baby will be 12 months on the 17th. I am using the clearblue fertility monitor. It's Day 8 of my cycle today..Not sure if I am ovulating yet or just having anovulatory cycles? Usually I won't ovulate until my baby isn't nursing much at night and my baby still is.. There are longer periods some days that we go without nursing though and I believe that's why my cycle has returned so becuz of that I may be ovulating..Anyway i guess I will know more further on in this cycle..   

Batia-mama to a quiverfull and lifetime companion to my bestfriend!
When life knocks you on your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray!
#23 of 219 Old 05-04-2011, 11:52 AM

Hi All!

Bugglette, please move me to 2WW and cross your fingers that I had an egg this month... labs should be back by Friday. 

Mommy2Lexilivy -- I'm an NP, too.  Been doing the SAHM job though. 

I'd also love to learn more about Billings or Creighton.  Can't seem to find a definitive book or online course, though.  Anyone know of resources?  It's said to be effective in breastfeeding and perimenopause. 

Best of luck to all this month!

#24 of 219 Old 05-04-2011, 02:21 PM

Bugglette, it's true that we're all ovulating together, that's why the thread was so quiet for a while! :) It's about to get hopping with 2WW fever though! 

Hoping you dropped an egg jaronsmom, let us know when the labs come back!

Welcome to the 2 new mamas!

#25 of 219 Old 05-04-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaronsmom View Post

Hi All!

Bugglette, please move me to 2WW and cross your fingers that I had an egg this month... labs should be back by Friday. 

Mommy2Lexilivy -- I'm an NP, too.  Been doing the SAHM job though. 

I'd also love to learn more about Billings or Creighton.  Can't seem to find a definitive book or online course, though.  Anyone know of resources?  It's said to be effective in breastfeeding and perimenopause. 

Best of luck to all this month!

cool whats your specialty? mine is peds..i just graduated.
#26 of 219 Old 05-04-2011, 11:06 PM

Need your advice!

My temp did not go up much again today. However, I had a positive opk, lots of ewcm, high and soft cervix, sore nipples and cramping that all lined up together to indicate O. DD has been waking every hour....sometimes more often in the mornings.....should I ignore my temps and assume I O'd when I think I did?? I'm not sure I trust my temps with how often DD is waking me up. I don't actually get out of bed when she wakes (we co-sleep) but there is lots of tossing and turning and moving around. I also wondered if my thermometer wasn't working properly because it's so old.....

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#27 of 219 Old 05-05-2011, 08:04 AM

Hello, Ladies!  :)

I am four months pp and ready to conceive again.  My DD has been sleeping through the night since 7 1/2 weeks so I decided to start temping again (I temped for 13 months prior to getting pregnant with DD) but when I found my temps incredibly low, I sort of gave up after a couple of days assuming it would be a while before O and AF decided to show since I am BF exclusively.  I started having tons of sticky CM two days ago and thought maybe I was gearing up to O.  I used an OPK and it was negative and my BBT for two days stayed low...96.7.  YIKES!  LOL!

Anyway, today I was surprised and thrilled (never thought I'd say that) to find AF had arrived when I went to the bathroom.  I'd like to be added to Waiting to O.

I used this site a ton over 21 months TTC my first and it was such a help and encouragement.

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#28 of 219 Old 05-05-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen358 View Post

Need your advice!

My temp did not go up much again today. However, I had a positive opk, lots of ewcm, high and soft cervix, sore nipples and cramping that all lined up together to indicate O. DD has been waking every hour....sometimes more often in the mornings.....should I ignore my temps and assume I O'd when I think I did?? I'm not sure I trust my temps with how often DD is waking me up. I don't actually get out of bed when she wakes (we co-sleep) but there is lots of tossing and turning and moving around. I also wondered if my thermometer wasn't working properly because it's so old.....

I'm not an expert...but (1) I think your temp would be higher because of the wakefulness and moving around if it was being affected. (2) It may take one more day to see a rise in your temp?? maybe?

LOL. I don't sound very helpful!

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs. , Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14, DD is 4, DS is 2-we had a wonderful , EDD early Jan, 2015! I'm also a first time foster mom to two unrelated girls. 
#29 of 219 Old 05-05-2011, 12:02 PM

Hi Ladies!

So I have no idea why this site is doing this? Promotion maybe? But my girlfriend just sent me a link to a website called "SevenSlings.com". They are having a Mother's Day promo where you enter the promo word "MOTHER" and you get a free baby sling. You need to pay for shipping, however. She has one and really likes it. I ordered two of them! 

Just thought this was too crazy of a deal to not share with you ladies. They are literally giving them away. :)

Also if you want to order two at no cost you have to open up another window to order the second one. I did this and got the two free, minus shipping costs!

Enjoy.

Jackie 

Me (30); DH (35) geek.gif, married since Oct. 2008. Blessed with DS (2) babyboy.gif . On Femara and Endometrin for short luteal phase. Expecting #2 Apr 1, 2012! stork-boy.gif

#30 of 219 Old 05-05-2011, 12:25 PM

Also I realize this has nothing to do with nursing and ttc. :) Just keeping myself occupied while I wait for O!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page