*******TTC in our 20's May******* - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-27-2011, 01:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

PrenatalCoach- thank you so much for your info.. i am deff going to check that out.. im offically out of the 2WW this month =[ im disappointed.. but im not getting upset over it =] were going to start taking vitamins this month.. im not expecting it to happen within the next two months [it would be great tho hehe lol] but i know by us taking steps to better it will deff make a difference=]

Mother to Nicholas 10-2-08  TTC#2 =]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2011, 09:29 PM

Maevankayt: I'm sorry everything is being so confusing! I hope you get a definitive answer soon.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
Old 05-28-2011, 09:02 AM - Thread Starter

Alice -  I hope you are feeling better! At least better enough to BD winky.gif I hope you are also able to get some sleep! Yes, I *think* I O'd on Wednesday (so I'm 3DPO). I was/am hesitant to say so though because it seems I am having very slow rise pattern. Though not surprising as it seems my body has been very slow to respond to hormones lately. But an O before CD69 (last cycle) is reason to celebrate!!! It will be interesting to see what happens because we weren't able to BD on my peak day. How about you? Do you think you are getting close to ovulating?

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

Old 05-29-2011, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

I don't want to be a thread hog innocent.gif Would anyone like to take the thread for June? You are more than welcome to!!!

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

Old 05-30-2011, 01:30 PM

Monday Check-In

Name: FairyMe
Date: 5-30
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/FairyMe
Where are you in your cycle: CD 26
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None to speak of.
Testing: If AF is late
Thoughts: Just don't feel like it happened this cycle. We're amped for the next cycle though. My lp is 16 days and then I don't ovulate till around CD 20 so basically we won't have another shot till end of June.

Me wild.gif, Him geek.gif, 1 of these eyesroll.gif, 1 of thesedust.gif, 1 of these  blahblah.gif and also one of these loveeyes.gif and we're hoping for one of these babyf.gif
Old 05-30-2011, 01:39 PM

Monday Check-In

Name: belacmsage
Date: 5/30
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d0ce
Where are you in your cycle: CD 35, 7dpo
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Trying not to think about them
Testing: Saturday if I can hold out and AF is a no show.
Thoughts: Trying not to think about it too much and not over-analyze everything.

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

Old 05-30-2011, 04:26 PM

Monday Check-In
Name:Kayla
Date:5-30
Chart:not necessary lol im still on AF n havent tempted
Where are you in your cycle:CD4/AF
Appointments:none
Symptoms if they apply:none
Testing:none
Thoughts:i still have hope =] 

Mother to Nicholas 10-2-08  TTC#2 =]

Old 05-30-2011, 05:08 PM

Monday Check-In

Name: Crystal aka PrenatalCoach
Date: May 30th
Where are you in your cycle: 9 DPO
Symptoms if they apply: Creamy CM and mild cramping 5 & 6 DPO. Spotting 8 & 9 DPO.
Testing: I might test on Saturday or Sunday if AF hasn't arrived by then
Thoughts: I don't think I'm pregnant this cycle because my usual 5 days of spotting before AF arrives has started but we'll see! I have no idea if I'll still get that spotting when I DO get pregnant or if the absence of spotting will alert me to the fact that I might be pregnant.

mdcblog5.gif  PrenatalCoach.com

…my journey to motherhood through nourishing foods & conscious conception/pregnancy/birth

Expecting Baby #1 June 2012

Old 05-30-2011, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Monday Check-In

Name: SilaMarila

Date: 5/30

Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SilaMarila it's sad really...

Where are you in your cycle: CD35

Appointments: Acupuncture on Thursday. I'm really bummed it's so long since my first appointment but DH's schedule just hasn't worked out for me to be able to go.

Symptoms if they apply: I just feel yuck in general...

Testing: my last opk this morning and it was positive. I have gotten used to them always being positive because I'm always gearing to O...

Thoughts: I have just felt off this week. Turns out I didn't O. But it was fun for a few days to think I had. I'm sad to think that most of you are on another cycle in the time I have just been waiting to O. EWCM and HSO again so I guess we will give it our best try. It's become emotionally tiresome for me all of the BDing and then it leading to nothing...I almost didn't want to check in today.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:22 PM

grouphug.gif Hopefully you're body will get it together and you'll O this week. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilaMarila View Post

Monday Check-In

Name: SilaMarila

Date: 5/30

Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SilaMarila it's sad really...

Where are you in your cycle: CD35

Appointments: Acupuncture on Thursday. I'm really bummed it's so long since my first appointment but DH's schedule just hasn't worked out for me to be able to go.

Symptoms if they apply: I just feel yuck in general...

Testing: my last opk this morning and it was positive. I have gotten used to them always being positive because I'm always gearing to O...

Thoughts: I have just felt off this week. Turns out I didn't O. But it was fun for a few days to think I had. I'm sad to think that most of you are on another cycle in the time I have just been waiting to O. EWCM and HSO again so I guess we will give it our best try. It's become emotionally tiresome for me all of the BDing and then it leading to nothing...I almost didn't want to check in today.

Me wild.gif, Him geek.gif, 1 of these eyesroll.gif, 1 of thesedust.gif, 1 of these  blahblah.gif and also one of these loveeyes.gif and we're hoping for one of these babyf.gif
Old 05-31-2011, 08:02 AM

Monday Check-In

Name: Mary

Date: 5/31

Chart: on my phone

Where are you in your cycle: 3 dpo, cd 18

Appointments: none

Symptoms if they apply: not much to report

Testing: I took 1 opk on Thursday and it was almost +

Thoughts: some moments I feel that this is the cycle, but others I feel sure that it's not. We timed all bd perfectly, I had very clear temps that rose perfectly. All in all a great cycle so far. Here's hoping! Baby dust to all!!!!!

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
Old 05-31-2011, 08:38 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you FairyMe. Yesterday was a rough day, but today is going to be better.

Old 05-31-2011, 09:18 AM

Love the positive attitude SilaMarila!!!! I've realized this is the only mindset we can have on this journey or else we'd go crazy with the stress of it all.

Old 05-31-2011, 09:33 AM

Tuesday Check-In

Name: Mae or Heather
Date: May 31
Charthttp://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/maevankat
Where are you in your cycle: CD 6
Appointments: None (I had an appointment with my regular GP after my BFPs for late June, but I'm in the process of switching to a new GP. Am planning on discussing TCC with her.)
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Not unless AF is late again.
Thoughts: Well, this was a rough cycle. Looks like I may have had a chemical pregnancy. A couple of BFP, followed by awful cramping and then AF showing up late. The plan for this cycle is to get the hubby on vitamins and for me to start taking Guaifenesin. 

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Mae/Heather (28) married DH (30) on June 26th 2010 heartbeat.gif Just got our first pos.gif, so baby #1 should be arriving some time in April 2012  - BFPChart2.gif  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/maevankat  

Old 05-31-2011, 12:47 PM

Hugs to Maevenkayt an Sila Marila!

So true FairyMe! It's hard but staying positive is the only way we're going to make it!

Old 05-31-2011, 06:17 PM

Can I join? My stats:

Me: 26 years old

DH: 31 years old

TTC #3

DD1: 4 yrs

DD2: 2 yrs

Clomid 50 mg, to stimulate ovulation after being on BC for so long

Im here to talk to some ladies going thru the same situation as me. DH and I have been wanting but waiting. We went through some relationship stuff and now are stronger than ever and REALLY want another baby. My family and friends are not people I can confide in about this stuff because they would look down at us for choosing to add another to our family, but we are happy and ready.

I was using the NUVARING which I loved but we decided to throw caution to the wind and TTC. I started my clomid today and start temping tomorrow. This may be a confusing cycle for us though since I have not had a period in 2 months. Prob due to the NUVARING.

Torre, LPN, Doula, Breastfeeding Peer Counselor. Loving wife to Shawn malesling.GIF. AP mom to energy.gifx 2....signcirc1.giffamilybed2.gifslinggirl.gifhang.gifcd.gif

Old 05-31-2011, 07:44 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Hey guys! I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but I'm back--AF finally showed up! I feel like I can start actually trying again (since she's been away for almost six months).

Monday Check-In

Name: Chicajones
Date: May 31st
Where are you in your cycle: CD 1
Symptoms if they apply: AF! Never thought I'd be so excited for her to be here. :)
Testing: n/a
Thoughts: So excited. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but really hoping my body is on its way to being normal again (post-BC). I'm going to try nightlighting/lunaception using a sleep mask, we'll see how that works out.

Oh, and I'm 27 now--just had my birthday! 

Me (30) and DH (33). I have "Lean" PCOS with IR -- started Metformin 10/2011.  
Finally got our BFP  4-16-12! Welcomed our son into the world naturally on 12-12-12. 6lbs 8 oz, 21.5in at 38+1 weeks.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:11 AM

So I have the forms to get some blood work done. The form for progesterone that my gp gave me says to have it done on day 21 of my cycle....I'm guessing that's 7 days after a typical day 14 ovulation...but I don't usually o on day 14. Should I set it up for 7 days after I o, or just go ahead with day 21? Anyone have any experience with this?

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern... it will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that . . . one stitch at a time, taken patiently." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Old 06-01-2011, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome.gifNANandAUBIE!!! I have added you. You will definitely find the support you need here! If you are charting and have a chart you would like to add let me know!

Welcome back chicajones! I'm glad your body is getting back on track! Hope this is it for you!!!

Daylicious - I don't have any personal experience with your question, but just read the "Tests and Treatments That May Be Necessary" chapter in Taking Charge of Your Fertility (because I am looking into some tests too) and it says progesterone should be done mid-luteal phase, 7-10 days after your LH surge. So to me it does sound like the results depend on you being in your LP so if you aren't in your LP by CD21 maybe you should wait. 

I'll get us a new thread started in a little bit when I have time winky.gif

Old 06-01-2011, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter

Ok Ladies, new thread is up!!!

Post HERE from now on love.gif

User Tag List