December BFPs = 3
November BFP =3

October BFPs = 1
September BFPs = 3

August BFPs = 5
July BFPs = 3
June BFPs = 1
May BFPs = 9

If you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. In an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

Monday Check-In
Name:
Date:
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#2 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 06:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread! It's pretty easy to keep it going and lots of women have thread keeper's luck!

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#3 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 07:01 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#4 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 07:02 AM

Monday Check-In
Name: Jasmine
Date: 5-2-11
Chart: Not right now
Where are you in your cycle: CD 16
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None really.
Testing: Just OPKs
Thoughts:
I should be Oing here in the next couple of days but something seems "off". I don't really know what is going on.

~Jasmine - Hunka Hub 8/07 - Mini Man 6/08 ~ Blog in profile! ~ Supporting Mothering through the WAHMarket ~
#5 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter

Monday Check-In

Name: SilaMarila

Date: 5/2/2011
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SilaMarila I started a FF chart for reals this time.
Where are you in your cycle: CD7 AF is officially gone and begins the wait to O...
Appointments: N/A .going to call my ins and see about acupuncture coverage then call some acupuncturists and see if I can start soon
Symptoms if they apply: N/A. I'm in that part of my cycle where I start obsessively checking for CM and signs of O'ing...
Testing: I bought 20 OPK strips and when CM starts changing I will start them 
Thoughts: I have NO idea when I am going to O. But praying.gif it's well before CD70 this time!!!! "Normal" for me would be around CD20-25, but I don't know what normal is anymore. I'm still doing Maca, and Evening Primrose oil, and am going to start juicing grapefruits everyday. Oh and I also bought some Preseed that I'm really excited to use! DH and I are excited this time around, which I think is a good sign. I just hope that my body doesn't gear up to O like 3 times before it actually does. That was exhausting.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#6 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 07:26 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks Bela! Fingers crossed that's true smile.gif and that we'll all get BFP's soon! I just didn't want us to all disappear and not have a thread!

#7 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 09:11 AM

Monday Check-In
Name:
belacmsage
Date: 5/2/11
Chart: decided not to temp this time except to confirm O
Where are you in your cycle: CD7
Symptoms if they apply: Nope
Testing: OPKs when CM starts to change
Thoughts: It's our last month to really TTC before I go back to school. Hopefully we'll get our BFP this month! I'm using OPKs, preseed, baby aspirin and thinking about adding maca and/or Vit B.

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#8 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 10:21 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Check in
Name: Cait
Date: 5.2.11
Chart: linked above, I can't copy/paste from my phone
Where in your cycle are you: cd24, 6dpo
Appointments: acupuncture Wednesday, nothing else
Symptoms: cramping (not like af), tender bbs - maybe a little more than normal, but nothing unlike my typical LP
Testing: depends what I'm feeling, if it doesn't look like AF is on her way, I may on Saturday or Sunday
Thoughts: I'm not spotting like usual, so I guess the acupuncture & tcm is finally working. Trying to be optimistic without getting my hopes up. Time will tell.

Sila-thanks for the new thread! Look into CAN- community acupuncture network, they may have a provider in your area. They only charge 15-40 per visit, you pay what you can afford. That way you can go even if insurance won't cover it.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#9 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 PM

Monday Check-In
Name:Emily
Date: May 2
Chart: none tracking on phone very basic no temp
Where are you in your cycle: cd 16
Appointments:none
Symptoms if they apply: none really trying not to hyper focus
Testing:opk for 2 days than stopped
Thoughts:
  I'm trying not to focus and get so obssesd this cycle, i went to my chiro last week and made some good points.  I need to relax it will happen!  So i'm trying hard to,  I'm taking a dr rons multi, extra vit d, drinking super greens 1-2x/day and drinking fertlitea 2x/day.  I need to add cod liver oil but havent found which one to get!! We dtd more this month around my fertile time but since i didnt follow through with opk not sure when i od,  pretty sure i'm 2-5 days po!   I'm praying by the end of summer will be preggo again!!

momma to 5.8 yr old DS jammin.gif, ttc #2 with DH!! joy.gifnovaxnocirc.gifhola.gif
#10 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 03:34 PM

Thanks for the new thread SilaMarila

Monday Check-In

Name: FairyMe

Date: 5-2
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/FairyMe
Where are you in your cycle: CD 33 DPO 13
Appointments: Waiting for CD 1 so I can schedule my HSG
Symptoms if they apply: Cramps, big sore boobies, veeeeery moody (DP is steering clear of me...lol)
Testing: BFN 9 DPO and 12 DPO
Thoughts: We timed BD well for the last 2 cycles now. I just don't understand why I haven't received a BFP yet!!!

Me wild.gif, Him geek.gif, 1 of these eyesroll.gif, 1 of thesedust.gif, 1 of these  blahblah.gif and also one of these loveeyes.gif and we're hoping for one of these babyf.gif
#11 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 05:05 PM

I would like to be added to the group for TTC #1.

Monday Check-In
Name: 
Jessica
Date: May 2
Chart: On my iPhone
Where are you in your cycle: CD2
Symptoms if they apply: Cramps
Testing: NA
Thoughts: I think I may have had a really early miscarriage.  I had really sore breasts that were bigger than normal for almost two weeks, plus a few other things that point to early pregnancy.  I never got a positive test, started bleeding yesterday (which is a little early for a period, but not impossibly so), and I have way worse cramps than normal.  I'm a little sad because I really thought I was pregnant and was getting excited.  We were going to tell our parents on Mother's Day.  

#12 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 06:19 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome.gif jessrehor!!! You've been added. I hope your stay here is short! You will definitely find support here.

I know how you feel. I also thought for sure I was pg last cycle. Everything seemed perfect and I was having so many symptoms. I never tested, but AF came a few days early (ugh and lasted a few days longer). I cried my eyes out for 2 days. hug2.gif

#13 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 06:23 PM

Monday Check-In
Name: Mary
Chart: On my phone
Where are you in your cycle: 2-3 dpo, cd 19
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: none
Testing: tried to do opks but kept forgetting :(
Thoughts:
I've been kinda borderline sick since wednesday, so everything is a little off. I had several days of good cm and timed bd every other day during that time. I've been house/dogsitting for my mom since saturday and my temps have been way off not being in my bed/on my regular schedule, so I wasn't able to confirm o. I have felt from the beginning of this cycle that i wasn't going to get pregnant, but I still put forth my best effort ;). I kept thinking the last 2 cycles that I was going to get a bfp, to no avail, so maybe because I don't feel that it's a good sign? Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#14 of 200 Old 05-02-2011, 08:28 PM

Monday Check-In
Name:
Christina
Chart: .I just use the one on mymonthlycycles.com

Where are you in your cycle: CD 15... not sure where I am in the O dept.
Symptoms if they apply: none
Testing: Nope. Just going to wait and see if AF is a day late, which won't be for another 2 weeks. That's the longest I can stand it.

Thoughts: Part of me wishes I had been paying more attention last week to my CM and then part of me just wants to chill out, relax and just let this happen when it will happen. It's frustrating. With my first child, I was 18 and didn't "TRY" for him at all! Then with my second, we were actively trying and it only took 2 cycles. Of course, I was only 20 back then (I'm 29 now). With my third, there again, we weren't trying. In fact, we were trying to do natural family planning. I thought it wasn't anywhere near my O date, so I thought we were safe, but I was wrong, apparently! I keep feeling nervous that it will take forever since I am older now. I have a friend in her mid 30's who can get pregnant practically just by thinking about it and has never had to try for any of her kids.I am trying to just have fun with it this time around... but it's easy to sit around obsessing too. Le sigh.

#15 of 200 Old 05-03-2011, 06:20 AM

Welcome Jesshrehor

Monday Check-In
Name: tantylynn
Date: 3/5/11
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/tantylynn
Where are you in your cycle: CD20
Appointments: none this week...might go into my dr to see if/when she wants me to re-do my U/S
Symptoms if they apply: n/a
Testing: OPKs for 10 days now. Still haven't gotten a true positive but tonight's OPK was definitely the darkest one I've seen so far.
Thoughts: Still just hanging out for O to happen! I was really hoping that the Maca would help shorten my cycle this time around but it doesn't look like it has. I might up my dose next cycle if I am not already started on fertility drugs...Ps. we got in one quiet BD while we were away Sheepish.gif

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#16 of 200 Old 05-03-2011, 01:23 PM

Please add me in too!

Monday Check-In
Name:
Amanda
Date: 5/3/11
Chart: NA

Where are you in your cycle: 13DPO
Symptoms if they apply: Frequent hunger, frequent urination, heavy uterus, moodiness, FATIGUE!
Testing: I tested on Sat, but got neg (too early I hope) and I plan on testing tomorrow!

Thoughts: So excited that I *might* be preggo! But I can't wait to test, tomorrow is just a day away! I had a m/c in Feb/Mar, my first ever and I was 12 weeks! First month trying again, so hopefully we are pg, on the first try! Oh and this will be our third!

Trying for #3  I am breaking out as a motivational speaker, dream coach and inspired blogger!
blogging.jpg to help inspire people to achieve their dreams, check me out!
#17 of 200 Old 05-03-2011, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome.gif Asprague!!! I hope you get your BFP in a few days and that your stay here is short! We will - or at least I know I will be - checking frequently for an update!!! winky.gif

#18 of 200 Old 05-03-2011, 04:39 PM

Just peeking in at my old friends and new faces. Stalking potential BFPs if you will. Got a positive OPK yesterday/today. We'll see how it goes.

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#19 of 200 Old 05-03-2011, 06:38 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome newbies & welcome back Gemmine! Wishing you all good luck & baby dust.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#20 of 200 Old 05-03-2011, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemmine View Post

Just peeking in at my old friends and new faces. Stalking potential BFPs if you will. Got a positive OPK yesterday/today. We'll see how it goes.

I've been looking for you Gemmine. You've been on my mind every time I come on here. Yay for the + OPK!!! Get to BDing!!!!

Me wild.gif, Him geek.gif, 1 of these eyesroll.gif, 1 of thesedust.gif, 1 of these  blahblah.gif and also one of these loveeyes.gif and we're hoping for one of these babyf.gif
#21 of 200 Old 05-04-2011, 08:42 AM

Monday Check-In
Name:
fnord
Date: 5/5/11
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fa1ea

Where are you in your cycle: CD25!!!!!!!!!!!
Appointments: still waiting for ins....
Symptoms if they apply: nothing here...
Testing:using opks feels pretty wasteful at this point

Thoughts: WAAAAAH! I guess I'm in the midst of another insane cycle. It's CD25 and nothing.... I thought I had a little ovulation pain on cd21 or 22 but it was also kind of different so maybe it was something else. This really sucks. greensad.gif I got a new job, which is a pretty big deal since I haven't worked in a long time, and I started c25k so maybe those two things are affecting my cycle. It's just really really frustrating.

Me (24)photosmile2.gif & Him (25)tiphat.gif  

trying to makebabe.gifsince March '11

#22 of 200 Old 05-04-2011, 10:08 AM

I am going to join this group as in past months but this month I am no longer charting, temping, or doing anything special at all.  I still will take prenatal vitamins.  I will continue this for some months.  

happy family!joy.gif we winner.jpgfemalesling.GIFnocirc.gif

#23 of 200 Old 05-04-2011, 10:53 AM

CHECK IN

Name: Tammy (LoveMrKing)

Date: 5/4/11

Chart: PinkPad for iphone

Wher are you at in your cycle: CD7

Symptoms: nada

Testing...OPK strips once CM changes and not going crazy with HPTs this month, too much stress last cycle

Thoughts: So glad AF came finally after a 41 day cycle last month. Happy to be able to try againpraying.gif. Im going to try to not stress about it too much this cycle and go with the flow. With me sticky baby dust though.

Sorry I havenet been on in a few days, it took me a minute to overcome the upset about the BFN and get back into a "lets give it a shot" again mode. !!!!!

Good luck to all of you ladys and DHs that are DTD to TTC. My DH will be very happy to have me less obsessive this month.

#24 of 200 Old 05-04-2011, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter

I totally applaud everyone that is trying not to stress and obsess this cycle!!! Maybe if we all just relax a little some BFP's will come our way...om.gif

CONGRATS on the job fnord!!! My body is so terribly picky about added stress, travel, visitors, anything out of the ordinary routine and it won't work with me! So it's totally possible it's put itself on hold for a bit - praying it gets back on track for you soon!!!

Gemmine - You're welcome any time!!!

Asprague - did you test?!?!?

#25 of 200 Old 05-05-2011, 05:28 AM

This is my first time really here, and my first cycle without birth control pills. 

Monday Check-In
Name:
Ray
Date: 5/5/11
Chart: MIA
Where are you in your cycle: CD 20 Maybe ~6dpo

Symptoms if they apply: Light Cramping
Testing: None
Thoughts: I've been kinda charting, up till April 22, hubby took leave and for 11 days we were traveling a lot and staying at friends and families houses and since none of them know we're TTC I didn't temp while I was there. If my cycle is normal then I would have Od around the 1st, and but I've been on the pill for something like 7 years so I have no idea. Hubby and I have timed dtd every other day pretty well, but we didn't yesterday and this morning I woke up with egg white CM, which is very unusual for me, that happened maybe once every six months for me. But I was on the pill so I don't know if thats why or not.

I'm trying to to be upset at hubby, he knows I don't want this, but he wanted to keep trying for a few months, and this morning he wouldn't dtd, said we didn't have time, but I know we did. Trying not to be angry at him because he doesn't understand and he wouldn't do that on purpose, he just didn't feel like it before work.

Anyways, Hi everyone. And Good luck to you all.

Expecting #1 in Feb 2012.3rdtri.gif winner.jpgcd.gif  delayedvax.gif homeschool.gif  ribbonrwb.gif  

#26 of 200 Old 05-05-2011, 07:20 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome.gif RayN! Can you tell me more about yourself so I know where to add you?

#27 of 200 Old 05-05-2011, 09:01 AM

cbaa, fairyme, silamarila love.gif

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#28 of 200 Old 05-05-2011, 09:54 AM

AF just arrived. On to the next cycle....bummed but not discouraged. Really wanted a BFP as Sunday is my birthday and Mother's day. Oh well...

#29 of 200 Old 05-05-2011, 11:05 AM

SilaMaria: so true about not stressing, let's hope it works for us!

RayN: welcome!

FairyMe: so sorry :-(. I'm glad you're not discouraged. I hope some of your strength makes it my way if I don't get a bfp this cycle.

My husband and I met with a midwife yesterday and when I told her we had been ttc for 2 months she said, "Oh that's no time. I wouldn't worry at all. It takes about a year on average." Even though this doesn't follow the stats I've read it was still nice to have an expert say jot to worry. I thought I would pass that nugget along to you guys. I hope it helps.

Homebirthing, bedsharing, term breastfeeding attached mama to my baby girl born 7/20/2012. I love to knit.gifsewmachine.gif and bellyhair.gif. I am passionate about familybed1.gifbfinfant.giflearning.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif and trying to make all kinds of crafty things for my little one!
#30 of 200 Old 05-05-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilaMarila View Post

Welcome.gif RayN! Can you tell me more about yourself so I know where to add you?

Oh yeah. I'm 22, and hubby is 24. We're trying for our first, and this is our first cycle without birth control pills. He doesn't want too much pressure, so he knows I'm tracking, but I'm not allowed to say "I'm fertile now! Come on!" lol We've been together for 6 years, but only married 1.5. 

Need anything more specific?

Expecting #1 in Feb 2012.3rdtri.gif winner.jpgcd.gif  delayedvax.gif homeschool.gif  ribbonrwb.gif  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page