Mothering Forum banner

Constant hunger? Could i be pregnant??

690 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mumzy4 
#1 ·
i am coming due for my period in 3 days but i usually have sore boobs for a whole week before my P but i havn't now and for the last 3-4 days i have always been hungry like after i eat my dinner a big meal i am hungry about half hr later and looking in the fridges for more food. even lunch yeaterday i had a lrge kebab and i was full but not entirely and then felt like i hadnt eaten all day after about half hr...

Could i be pregnant?? all advice appreciated

#2 ·
You can certainly experience pregnancy symptoms before you expect AF to arrive. I started getting nauseous about 8 days after I ovulated when I was pg with my first. Do you know for sure when you ovulated? If so, a lot of women get BFP's as early as 10 days past ovulation. You could go ahead and test now and if it's negative and AF doesn't arrive for another week, test again.

#4 ·
i am now 4 days late and did HPT today and came up NEG i have had pains and have sore boobs but only tender nothing like my usual period symptoms. how much longer should i leave it before doing another test?should i do another HPT or just have blood test. I feel preg but feel stupid if im not....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.