June 30-Somethings TTC #1 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 04:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Just wanted to say that you are one beautiful group of ladies!  Loving the wedding pics, fantastic!!! 

Caly - It's great that you take belly dance classes!  I so want to do that.  We had a belly dancer at our wedding (DH set it up, it was a surprise for me - we have a great photo of my "suprised" face).  I love belly dancing, it's so cool. 

Taxi - Hope you ovaries calm it down a little bit for you!  Booo to over stimulation.

Hi to everyone else!  Sorry for the lack of personals, life has been a bit crazy lately.  I hope everyone is doing well!!

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#62 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 05:22 AM

So frustrated.......temp was down this morning when it should be up.  Puts me in a bad mood.  irked.gif

Hey Ram!  No, no moxa for me so far.  Last week I took these little herbal supplements, they looked like BBs and I took 12 of them at a time.  Now I'm onto this tea stuff that tastes like crap, so it better work.  Lol. 

Okay I'm on board with the wedding pictures.  This one is my most favorite.  We were married at my dad's farm in VA.....Friday and Saturday were the ONLY days out of the 10 around them that it didn't rain.  It was absolutely beautiful.  *sniff* 

Wedding picture.jpg

A therapist (34) married an engineer (37) 10/10.  Expecting our first around the first of March 2012.   Mother to a 7yo dog2.gif, stepmomma to a 10yo awesome and hilarious girl.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**3rdtri.gif36***40**

#63 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 05:40 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Love the pictures!  Hokievol, I am totally with you on the strange temp.  My temp dropped almost to my coverline on FF yesterday but today it is back up again!  I am 5 DPO.

I melting here in Michigan.  It is supposed to be in the mid 90s today.  Yuck!

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#64 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 05:52 AM

Welcome Jen!!! I hope your stay here is brief but fun. 

Cathe - How did you choose your acupunturist? I'm thinking about looking for one, but insurance only covers once with a medical license, and I'm not sure how to check credentials and reputations of any sort, MD or not.

TT - Quadruple. Wow. That would be a hard party to attend, much less to host and organize...does everyone know each other? 

Caly - You're gorgeous.

Ram - How beautiful! I love your wedding shots. Your man looks to be extremely tall!

Piche - First, I cant call you "Pitch" because in my head I hear peesh. I hope you don't mind too much, because I can't seem to stop myself from typing it. Sorry about the troubles with GSB. Maybe just a couple more days? 

Boots, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the orange feathers, in both your hair and you DH's lapel. Awesome idea! The blue suit is dapper. Nice!

About Metformin - I'm not versed in this, but I think I would start here: http://www.soulcysters.net/showthread.php?65636-Pcos-Required-Reading!! I'm sorry I should know this, but did you get a PCOS diagnosis? Even if not, that is a good link to read. It goes into pretty excruciating detail about the current knowledge of how insulin resistance affects fertility. And from what I understand, metformin is primarily a treatment for type 2 diabetes to help the body control its insulin production and response to sugars. I just checked your chart, have you temped in the past to confirm O? Here's an abstract of an article about the use of metformin for infertility: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12770812/ . It basically says metformin helps make cycles regular and helps a woman ovulate, but it's still unclear *how* this happens. 

Here's my favorite wedding shot:

n5717300_36704220_2741.jpg

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#65 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 06:24 AM

Rosie I love that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lilac- the temp dips are enough to make me crazy.  I have a short luteal phase, so they always piss me off more than anything.  I'm only 3 dpo and mostly only make it to 7 dpo before I start.  Should know this week if the acupuncture and disgusting-tasting herbs are helping!

A therapist (34) married an engineer (37) 10/10.  Expecting our first around the first of March 2012.   Mother to a 7yo dog2.gif, stepmomma to a 10yo awesome and hilarious girl.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**3rdtri.gif36***40**

#66 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 07:39 AM

Hokievol, since this is only my second cycle temping, I am not sure that my luteal phase is "real" length or not.  The 2WW is excruciating this month.

Just for grins and giggles, I found a due date calculator to see when based on my O date I could have a baby.  I have to laugh because it is the most popular birthdate (Feb. 23) among my friends and family so I am sort of hoping this cycle isn't it.  My sister, father-in-law, cousin's daughter, good friend from college, and a friend's son all have the birthdate of Feb. 23.  If I am pregnant, it will just be hilarious if the baby gets born then.  So this is my "checking early symptoms could I be pregnant" addiction today.  Something I ate this morning really didn't set well with me.  Feeling nauseous.  Yuck.  According to FF, 7.1% of pregnant women feel nauseous at 5 DPO. 

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#67 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter

I can only post real quick because I've got to get on the couch.. They retrieved 36 eggs.. which is a lot.  I'm in less pain and now I get to go watch Martha Stewart on T.V. (it's a treat, since I'm usually at work).  Oh and my mom flew in from Paris last night and she's coming to visit soon.  

I'll post when I come out the fog.  

Married to DH since 7/08 - TTC since 8/09
#68 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 10:28 AM

Wow!  36 eggs!  So do you know if they will implant any or was it a case of "overstimulation"?  Not knowing the IVF lingo, I am curious, how many eggs the doctors would usually retrieve?

Have fun with Martha Stewart.

I am going on a mission to the plant store to see if there is anything I really wan to buy with the birthday money my Grandpa gave me.  Yes, I will be 35 on Thursday and I still get a yearly allotment from my Grandpa (all us us grandkids get it, I figured it would end once I got married but nope, still going strong!!)

#69 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 02:09 PM

hokievol - Thanks, it's my favorite wedding picture, even though it doesn't show individual people's faces. When I saw the ampitheater at this place I instantly fell in love. During the ceremony I felt enveloped with love and warmth from our friends and family...and this picture reminds me of that.

Lilac - I look at due dates every month too. Right now, based on projected ovulation, I'll have a March 1 due date. :) I like that, because the earlier in the month, the more likely my midwife will still have slots available! (Their practice only takes 5-6 women per month.)

Taxi - Whoa, that's a lot of eggs. Do they take them in one fell swoop, or is it a repeated process of collection over a few (or 36!) passes? Have fun with Martha...I look forward to hearing more!

Boots - I scanned the two most relevant pages of TCOYF for metformin before returning it to the library today. If you PM me an address I'll email the PDF file.

AFM - Not much going on TTC-wise. I'm peeing on OPKs and completely forgetting I did, leaving them in the bathroom to evap. :) I am temping again after a two week hiatus, and otherwise just catching up here. I'm completely procrastinating on getting back into the swing of work, since there's zero structure now. I have more work to do that ever before, however. Instead of working I'm cleaning up the house, weeding like crazy, and trying desperately to get my tomatoes safe from mites! 

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#70 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 02:47 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Taxlady!  Holy guacamole!  Three dozen eggs!  Enjoy the downtime with Martha and yo' mama, and keep us posted on what happens next.

Boots, I'm actually really self-conscious about my teeth too.  One of the reasons I like that picture is because you can't really see them - they're just kind of a white blur.  I had horribly crowded teeth until I got braces in my early teens.  My teeth were beautiful afterwards, but I kept losing my retainer.  I would put it in at night and then take it out and fling it across the room in my sleep (this is my theory, anyway - I don't know how else it could possibly have wound up in the places I found it).  Every couple of years it would just disappear and I'd have to replace it.  When I lost it in graduate school, I couldn't afford a new one, so I've been sans retainer for about eight years and my teeth aren't so pretty anymore.  DH and I both had some serious buck teeth prior to orthodontic intervention, so our poor babies probably will as well.  Oh, and I can't tell that Mr. Boots was having an allergy attack during your wedding.  I love his suit!  Your wedding sounds like the kind of wedding I'd actually want to go to.  Bring on the Margarita Man!

Rosie, thank you for the compliment.  Like I said, it's a very flattering photo.  I love the picture of the amphitheater - such a beautiful setting!  It reminds me of the amphitheater on Flagstaff Mountain right outside Boulder.  One of my friends got married there last summer.  Your last post reminded me that I need to POAOPK today. orngtongue.gif Hope you get a positive soon and that the mites leave your tomatoes alone.

Pitch and Ram and Boots and Hokie and Lilac, gorgeous photos all around!  Pitch, I love the one of you and your DH in the creek.  I agree with Val, this is a good lookin' bunch - not to mention kind, smart, and sassy!  I'm glad you're all working on making a contribution to the gene pool.

Speaking of Val, wow, I just cannot believe your ticker.  It seems like you just got your BFP!  I hope the pregnancy is going well.

TickleToes, I hope you made it through that shower. hug2.gif Honestly, that sounds like a nightmare to me.  I can't even look at my pregnant friends' Facebook posts anymore without feeling depressed.

partners.gif  +babyf.gifjoy.gif

#71 of 379 Old 06-07-2011, 04:38 PM

I just got back from the plant store - I got 4 sweet potato plants, 2 purple cone flowers, 2 "lettuce leaf" basil plants, viola seeds, and pea pod seeds.  I can't wait to plant them. 

#72 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 01:09 AM

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

Taxi, thinking of you and Martha. :) Hope you're being super kind to yourself. We stillheart.gif you!

Caly, I still say you are adorable.:) Remember we have also seen you sucking down liquor. Ha. Ugh, teeth, teeth. I am currently dealing with periodontal concerns but I've had my share of orthodontia. I totally stopped wearing my top retainer in high school, and my bite has gone back. My bottom teeth have a permanent retainer. Mr. Boots have a big toothy smile and straight top teeth, but his bottom teeth are crowded and cause him issues cleaning. Some day, when everything else is paid off (um, never?) maybe we'll all have braces, at the same time as our kid? :) I know our wedding was fun and unique, I just don't know if it was worth it, five years later. I need to get the F over it. ;) I mean, get the frack over it.

Lilac, both my grandmas still send me and Mr. Boots birthday money. It is so adorable. :) Huz doesn't have grandparents anymore, so it is nice for him to spend time and get support from mine. I love my grandmas.

blowkiss.gifRosie, you are a research rockstar. What is it exactly that you do or study? If you are not insanely valued for your meticulous research in real life, know that you are here! I am usually good at finding things online, I had been to Soulcysters but that was definitely the motherlode of info on insulin and fertility. As of now, no I have not received a PCOS diagnosis, just insulin resistance and pre-diabetes. My GPs office keeps calling since they've seen my labs, but we're playing phone tag. I keep thinking that could be what it is, but at the same time it would be weird for my gyno to have not diagnosed it. I don't have any of the secondary symptoms of PCOS except being overweight. And they did check my other hormone levels which I am assuming means androgen and testosterone. But after reading that explanation, I understand what PCOS is A LOT better. Also, it reminded me that my fertility was no doubt affected by the prednisone I had to take over the winter, so says my gyno.

The other thing that is sooo relevant and I didn't even think of it is that my mother has a genetic blood clotting disorder! (Checking with her to see if it the one mentioned) I didn't even make this connection until now, I have never had a problem but it could be something that I should have checked. That seem like it could really affect my fertility.

I'm still finding all this info empowering but a bit overwhelming, overwhelming is the word of the week as I start my national board process. I am doing good work, meeting good people, but I totally miss my life of idleness! I have a damn cold. So far I've been able to fight it off and not have any adverse breathing effects, yay!

Friday we are going to see Harry and the Potters at the Phoenix Library! There, I just revealed to all of you how amazingly nerdy we are.  love.gifWizard rock!

Who said the pregnant people on facebook pics make them jealous? I am soooo there. It's funny, though, I don't feel the same way about our BFPs here. I LOVE that the we have a pregnant Bajingo group and I hope it progresses to Bajingo mamas. So we all have somewhere to move forward to! ;)

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
#73 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 05:13 AM

Ooooh, Carla I'm jealous. I should have thought of sweet potatoes. Regardless of the mites I will pull my peas soon, and I need to plant something new in there. It's pretty late to plant anything new here, but I planted pumpkin from seed in AUGUST last year and got three nice pie pumpkins out of it. I plant to put purple cone flowers in my newly establishing front flower bed next year. They're local and make the wildlife very happy!

Caly Aren't you flying out, like now? I'm excited for you!

Boots I'm glad that link helped. While time-consuming, when someone (not my google skillz, maybe a mothering search?) showed it to me I was elated. It helped me understand first how much we still don't understand about hormone regulation and production, and also what we do understand and can do something about. This cycle I think I'll take it easy on the research. Each new symptom or sign (e.g. my spotting last two cycles) sends me into a flurry of research to see if I have some infertility signal. I can't believe I never thought about male factor, which shows I'm not going about this searching logically, at all. BTW, when I find that Google is less than helpful, I usually give scholar.google.com a try. Sometimes I don't have the right keywords for a proper search, but metformin and infertility and insulin resistance seem to be useful. Good luck in your learnin'!

#74 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 07:03 AM - Thread Starter

OH yeah!  Caly!!  Have a great time!!  Sheepish.gif  biglaugh.gif"yo'mama"

Am I the only one that looked at the wedding pictures like a dozen times.  I love all of you and all the pictures!!  I'm so happy you shared.. I love having a face with the name and if you didn't share, I know I'm imagining you all just right love.gif  

Little sore today, but all in all doing just fine.  I'll be going into work today and enjoying being off the couch, Martha has like 5 shows a day.  Does she own the Hallmark channel?  Dh and I laughed a bit as she taught us to make quesadillas on the outdoor grill (Captain Obvious) and she says MarinAUDE... which took me a minute to figure out what she was saying.  Out here in Cali, I say Marinade - forgive me.  She had Jim Cramer on, from the investing show Mad Money, which I thought was a little funny (being that she did time for insider trading..lol).  I can't imagine being Martha and in the slammer.

#75 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 07:34 AM

Ok, have a question for you ladies. I have been temping for few months and always spike on day 20. Today is day 20 for this cycle, and up from 97.2 to 98.2. However, this month I also started doing the OPK, beginning about 5 days ago. I have yet to have a positive sign. I thought I had EWCM on Friday, but then had a horribly stressful weekend. So what is going on?

Here is a wedding pic!

weding pic.JPG

#76 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 08:12 AM

I am so excited!  Got my sweet potatoes, purple cone flowers, basil, violas, and peas planted this morning at 7 a.m. (I was up with DH anyway :))  The mosquitoes were still sort of out.  Yuck!

I went for an interview for teaching chemistry in summer school and came away with 2 classes - Chemistry  and Student Success Seminar!  I get to do the things I most love - teach chemistry and be a guidance counselor!  I get paid $900 per class for 6 weeks of work Monday through Thursday!  I am putting this extra cash in the bank to pay for the midwife when I need her!

Today is a very good day!

#77 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 10:06 AM - Thread Starter

Cute picture Jenmegc!!  Love the expression!!

I promise before I leave work today everything will be updated. 

Good work Lilac, you go getter.. getting things done before the rest of the world wakes up.

Fertilization report.. 19 eggs fertilized.  Last time, we got 20 eggs and 17 fertilized and 10 lived to day five.  So this time, I had less survive (in ratio) but we knew that with that many some would be too old and some would be immature.. so no matter what, with 19 there will be a few on Sunday that want to grow up and be babies!! 

#78 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 PM

Jen - About the OPK and temp spike thing... what kind of OPKs are you using, and what time of day are you using them?  OPKs are a tricky beast!  I would think with that much of a temp spike, and you did O.  Love the wedding pic, by the way. 

Taxi - I'm soooo excited for you and all your eggs!  Can't wait to hear how the transfer goes... just think, one of those eggies is your little baby in waiting! 

I"m a little late to the wedding picture party.  I've had a poopy day, and looking at wedding pictures make me feel better, so here you go: 

148.jpg152.jpg

#79 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 12:20 PM

Thanks! The cleablue easy ones. They either have a blank circle or smiley face. I use them first thing in morning.

#80 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

ANOTHER BEAUTY in the 30's somethings!!  WOW VAL!  Another beautiful dress too!  I told Val this a long time ago when we were both new around here, that I thought she was short like 5 feet, because I had another friend Val who was short.  I bet your belly isn't nearly as flat as it was then love.gif

Didn't looking at your wedding pictures make you feel better - I laughed a little and what not because the day was so stressful but there were some really great times.. 

#81 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Thanks, Taxi!  Looking at my wedding pictures always makes me feel better on crappy days.  Now you have proof that I'm not 5 feet - unless the window is just really short, then I could be 5 feet.  ;)

Jen - Not sure what's going on with the LH surge and OPKs... I used the clear blue ones (commonly referred to as GSB in this thread... though I can never remember the acronym).  Maybe your LH surged at night or in the evening, and you just missed it?  When I first started using the clear blue smiley OPKs, I had come cheap OPKs that I would use in the afternoon, just to make sure I didn't miss the surge.  Maybe next month you can catch it easier.  Good luck! 

#82 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 02:06 PM

Bea-U-ti-ful wedding pics everyone!

Jen, do you have a link to your chart? Maybe like val said you should try an opk later in the evening too. FWIW my cm seemed to come before or after Oing, but never at the same time.

Rosie & Lilac: Yay for gardens! We've harvest most of or radishes and the green beans and peas are out of control, so satisfying to actually have seeds that didn't all die this time. Oh and Rosie, my DH is 6'5 so he's just a little tall!

Yay Taxi:  Go eggies go. I hope they keep progressing well! Oh and I never heard anyone in real life pronounced it Mari-naud. Maybe we're just a little low class in my friends and family.winky.gif

Howdy to everyone else!

Had another ultrasound today and saw the heartbeat. Docs say everything looks good so far and I've been taken off the high risk group, yippee. Then I passed out at the office and they freaked out and were ready to put me back into monitoring until I convinced them it was fine.

-Us partners.gif, Himbabyf.gifnocirc.gif and her dog2.gif 

#83 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 02:10 PM

ramzubo - here you go!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/338753

#84 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 02:41 PM

Jen, well looking at your last chart then you would think that you should O any day now. Hopefully you get a + tomorrow and maybe since you've got fertile CM you can assume your surge is starting just to be safe.

-Us partners.gif, Himbabyf.gifnocirc.gif and her dog2.gif 

#85 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

So I think I got our new friends, KrunchyK and Jenmegc added.. CHECK IT OUT!  And let me know if something doesn't work.  dust.gif

#86 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxlady View Post
Fertilization report.. 19 eggs fertilized.  Last time, we got 20 eggs and 17 fertilized and 10 lived to day five.  So this time, I had less survive (in ratio) but we knew that with that many some would be too old and some would be immature.. so no matter what, with 19 there will be a few on Sunday that want to grow up and be babies!! 

Yeah!  Glad to hear enough fertilized.  Hopefully there will be a couple that stick around and plant themselves firmly inside of you.  When will the transfer back to you take place?

#87 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 08:53 PM

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

I am so out of it....Taxi said "with 19 there will be a few on Sunday that want to grow up and be babies!!"

And I read "with 19 there will be a few on Sunday that want to grow up and be barbies." I was like WTF?

Barbies.jpg

Taxi, so glad everything went well so far. Will be thinking of you Sunday.

Ram, yay for the heartbeat! :) luxlove.gif

Skipped the conference today. I'm taking iron since this period has been so heavy and I am wiped out. Slept all day. Mom is looking into the blood clotting disorder thing for me and I'll maybe call my gyno on Friday. One more day.

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
#88 of 379 Old 06-08-2011, 08:56 PM

Hello! 

Taxi, I completely agree about the wedding photos being a bright spot in the day!  I've looked at them over and over.  That is great news about the little eggies.  Keep us posted!  I'm really excited for you!  I'm also cracking up because I am obsessed with Martha Stewart (see my siggie!) and I love her show.  The insider trading thing is crazy and it is funny how it pops up here and there on her show.  I heard that Martha calls it Yale (instead of "jail"), which is pretty clever.  My favorite Martha quote is from a show where she was making homemade vinegar, and she said, "Of course, you will want to put this homemade recipe in your vinegar closet with all of your other vinegars."  Of course Martha.  Of course I will want to do that.  But first I need to get a vinegar closet. 

Hokie, Rosie, Val, Jen---gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.  We really ARE going to be some hot mamas soon!!  :) 

Bootsie and Caly, let me jump in with the teeth issue.  I have had major teeth problems since I was a little girl.  I've had lots of extractions, root canals, and the head of the Texas board of dentists (who was also my dentist) said I had the largest tooth roots he'd ever seen.  Um, thanks??  Anyway, I did braces for years and also wore retainers until I left them both at a hotel in Savannah, Georgia last spring break.  Major loss.  I need to go get new retainers but going to the dentist is extremely stressful (see: early life of pitch) and I'm putting it off.  Boots, my DH has good teeth as well, and I'm hoping our kids get his genetics there.  Also I love that you use the word frack.  ROTFLMAO.gif

Ram, Rosie and Lilac, good work on the garden!  You've all inspired me to stay at it.  I'm still trying to nurse my little tomato plant back to health after a nasty hailstorm.  I hope to have more time to devote to gardening once school is out (tomorrow...hallelujah!!).  And Ram, I'm so happy to hear you are doing so well (apart from the fainting episode!).  Keep us updated!

Everyone else---hello and high fives for making it another day!  :) 

AFM, tomorrow is my last day of school.  The kids have a half day and the rest is teacher workday.  It's almost 11 pm and I'm still up, I think my body is already on summer time.  My GSB finally came to visit me yesterday!!!!!  Thank you all for the words of patience and support.  smile.gif  DH and I did some BDing last night and this afternoon.  Might try again tomorrow just to be safe, although I'm predicting my temp will have already spiked overnight.  The more months that pass, the more confident I'm feeling about my chart.  Since the rest of this cycle will be my summer break, I am very hopeful that the change of pace with more relaxation will help close the deal.  ;) 

Now, I wait.....................

Who else is in the TWW?

Me (32) and DH (30) welcomed our precious baby boy 1/2013... life is good.

#89 of 379 Old 06-09-2011, 05:41 AM

Pitch I am in the TWW right now, at 7 DPO.  Chart stalkers, what do you think?  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/LilacVioletIris

ff says I will start my period on Sunday (based on last month's 9 day luteal phase)  So probably next Monday I will test if my AF hasn't showed up by then.  Sort of excited, sort of scared.  Uhh.

It is my birthday, could the thread keeper up my age to 35.  Yep, that is me, half way to 70!  My husband gave me the sweetest birthday card with a hand written message.  He made me cry tears of happiness this morning.  And he got me the book I wanted - health bread in 5 minutes a day!

#90 of 379 Old 06-09-2011, 06:23 AM

Good morning all!

Just want to stop by briefly and say I LOVE all the pretty wedding pics!

Boots! So cute! Love the dress!

Ram, Val, Pitch, Taxi, Lilac, Caly, Hokie,

you are all such lovely brides! This all makes me want to get married in a pretty place and not city hall!

Hello to everyone, 2ww or not!

Taxi, those eggies better get ready!

Ram, yay for a healthy pregnancy!

Tickle, did you survive the 4 baby showers? My goodness, you're brave! I am trying to avoid them like the plague!

Tank, glad you found us again this month. :)

Lilac, Happy Birthday!energy.gifI'll be 35 too in September!

Pitch, you cracked me up talking about Martha's vinegar closet.  She is hilarious that way.  I totally love her because I think she's tough as nails and bossy.  I like that in a person.  Plus she jokes with Snoop Dogg about pot brownies and she loves animals!

Things are falling apart around me, but whatever.  I've got so much stress, it almost all cancels it out.

Yesterday was searing heat, today it's violent thunderstorms. All righty then!

dog2.gif Early childhood teacher, animal rescuer, guardian to 2 dogs and 2 cats.cat.gifjoy.gifOur little kumquat Rose is here!  Born 9/18!  joy.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page