Nursing Mamas TTC June - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-14-2011, 07:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WOOOHOOO Congrats Mommy2LexiLivy! Sending you lots of sticky dust!

Afm, I have no idea where I land in my cycle. I had an early loss in May, again, wasnt sure on ovulation date, but I think I was about 5.5 weeks. This was my third loss around that time, two right before getting preg with dd (21.5 months, textbook perfect pregnancy), and last month was #3. I started spotting on May 12th, beta was already down to 242, by the 14th the bleeding picked up. Which would put me on CD 32 if I count the 14th as CD1. I think I usually O around CD 18 or 19. But I'm pretty sure I had fertile CM on June 7-9, which would be CD 25-27. I HATE not knowing whats going on.

With dd, I was tempting and doing acupuncture. I knew exactly when things were happening. She still nurses every hour at night, I am a human pacifier, so tempting is pretty pointless, since I never *really* sleep.

Carolyn, married to M, momma to K (09/'09) and C (04/'12).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2011, 08:31 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Carmen--Hugs to you on your AF :)

Mommy2LexiLivy --Exciting news--congratulations!!!

SAHM bf.gif, DH reading.gif, DD  (03/05) dust.gif, DS1hola.gif(01/09), DS2 babyf.gif(06/12) & dog2.gif

Old 06-14-2011, 09:18 PM

Hmm, not quite believing this yet. Pretty sure it's not possible as i'm only 6dp IUI

6dp

6dp

My urine is very concentrated since i'm just getting over this food poisoning so it could be from that? Sorry can't figure out how to make the pics smaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2LexiLivy View Post

ok took another answer brand test and BFP..at 8-9dpo..maybe twins? sticky dust please

Was going to say i trust pink to be true BFPs but wont trust a blue if you paid me too!

Quote:

bfp with frer.

COngrats!!! joy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn_mtl View Post

WOOOHOOO Congrats Mommy2LexiLivy! Sending you lots of sticky dust!

Afm, I have no idea where I land in my cycle. I had an early loss in May, again, wasnt sure on ovulation date, but I think I was about 5.5 weeks. This was my third loss around that time, two right before getting preg with dd (21.5 months, textbook perfect pregnancy), and last month was #3. I started spotting on May 12th, beta was already down to 242, by the 14th the bleeding picked up. Which would put me on CD 32 if I count the 14th as CD1. I think I usually O around CD 18 or 19. But I'm pretty sure I had fertile CM on June 7-9, which would be CD 25-27. I HATE not knowing whats going on.

With dd, I was tempting and doing acupuncture. I knew exactly when things were happening. She still nurses every hour at night, I am a human pacifier, so tempting is pretty pointless, since I never *really* sleep.

I'm so sorry, that has got to be really rough. Big gentle hugs. I would hate not knowing either, it really makes it so hard. Temping is so hard when they are up so much. My ds wakes up about 3 times in the 3 hours before I take my temp, but i've been doing it anyway and have been able to find a nice pattern, may be worth a shot if it's not more work than its worth?

Loving mom to 2energy.gif ,1jammin.gif , & 1dog2.gif . Surrodaughter 4/09
Old 06-15-2011, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka mommy View Post

Hmm, not quite believing this yet. Pretty sure it's not possible as i'm only 6dp IUI

6dp

6dp

My urine is very concentrated since i'm just getting over this food poisoning so it could be from that? Sorry can't figure out how to make the pics smaller

Was going to say i trust pink to be true BFPs but wont trust a blue if you paid me too!

COngrats!!! joy.gif

I'm so sorry, that has got to be really rough. Big gentle hugs. I would hate not knowing either, it really makes it so hard. Temping is so hard when they are up so much. My ds wakes up about 3 times in the 3 hours before I take my temp, but i've been doing it anyway and have been able to find a nice pattern, may be worth a shot if it's not more work than its worth?

thats a bfp..congrats
Old 06-15-2011, 01:01 AM - Thread Starter

Updated!

Carmen - hug2.gif  I'm glad your LP was so great, though!

marmo - Glad you had fun! drink.gif

Aimee - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

naturegirl - I'm so glad that everything is going so well!!

Carson - Welcome back!   I'm sorry for your loss

Aka mommy - I'm glad you're getting some accurate temps now.  and WOAH!!  I see a line!!!  Scratch that, I see THREE lines (three tests)!!!

Mommy2Lexilivy - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AFM - SAME, same, Same, sAME and a little more of the sAmE

Laura (26)intactlact.gif DH (39)jammin.gifdrum.gif, DS (Jan 2008)
belly.gif#2 due in Dec 2012   brokenheart.gif 2/12 brokenheart.gif 8/11

Old 06-15-2011, 03:09 AM

Hi all! May I be added to the "waiting to be ready" list? DD is 7.5 months and I will be TTC around her 1st birthday. I haven't had my first PPAF but vitex and maca helped bring it back when I was TTC DD while BF'ing. :) Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Super crunchy Mama to DS1, DS2, DD and wanting a bunch more!  We homeschool, bed share, homebirth and baby wear. We're attached, we only cloth diaper and we don't vax. There's a lot more to us than that, but it won't all fit. 

Old 06-15-2011, 06:29 AM

Congrats!!! If you implanted early (or multiples), I would imagine you could get an earlier BFP. Lots of dust.gifto you. Hope you'll be joining in the Feb 2012 DDC soon.

Quote:

bfp with frer.

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

Old 06-15-2011, 06:34 AM

Quote:

6dp

6dp

Looks like a BFP to me!!! Congrats!!! Lots and lots of dust.gif. Hope you'll be joining the February 2012 DDC soon. 

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

Old 06-15-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugglette View Post

Updated!

Carmen - hug2.gif  I'm glad your LP was so great, though!

marmo - Glad you had fun! drink.gif

Aimee - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

naturegirl - I'm so glad that everything is going so well!!

Carson - Welcome back!   I'm sorry for your loss

Aka mommy - I'm glad you're getting some accurate temps now.  and WOAH!!  I see a line!!!  Scratch that, I see THREE lines (three tests)!!!

Mommy2Lexilivy - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AFM - SAME, same, Same, sAME and a little more of the sAmE

LOL Im a POASaddict,no joke. Comes with the surrogacy territory i think lol.

I'm sorry it's the same but i am giggling at how you typed each one differently. Too cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellamia View Post

Hi all! May I be added to the "waiting to be ready" list? DD is 7.5 months and I will be TTC around her 1st birthday. I haven't had my first PPAF but vitex and maca helped bring it back when I was TTC DD while BF'ing. :) Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdinsMommy0409 View Post

Looks like a BFP to me!!! Congrats!!! Lots and lots of dust.gif. Hope you'll be joining the February 2012 DDC soon. 

TY. I think. I'm still not sold on the idea yet. So i'm tenative to join a DDC yet. I have had 2 chemical miscarriages so  . . . I think i'll believe it when i get a few rising betas.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:06 AM

Hi Ladies!

New to this thread today smile.gif

DH and I have a 26-month-old little girl who still BFs pretty much on demand.  This is our first month TTC #2.  Used an OPK yesterday morning which detected my LH surge and we DTD last night, plans for more fun tonight!  Glad to finally be a part of this thread!

Wishing you all good luck on your journeys!!!

“He allowed himself to be swayed by his conviction that human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them, but that life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves.” 

- Gabriel García Márquez

Old 06-15-2011, 01:50 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

It seems I may have O'd! Finally- I'm on CD 92! We were on vacation last weekend, so DS didn't nurse very often and skipped the morning session for three days! I had a feeling that might impact things, and I've had high temps since returning (three days ago). Since I didn't temp while we were gone, there's no telling what happened. Not great timing, either. I'm fairly certain that I'm in the 2ww, though! Just glad to have ovulated.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:22 PM

akamommy: 9DPO is not too crazy early for a BFP...and I definitely see them!! Hooray!! I hope you have an easy, relaxing pregnancy joy.gif

Bugglette: you are so patient!

imavera: congrats on finally Oing! I hope you caught it!

Afm: I'm encouraged by all the nursing mamas getting bfps! And speaking of nursing....when the *bleep* will DD's last 4 molars come in? She suffers on and off with them....with all night nursing/sucking sessions for a few days at a time. It's exhausting. No, I haven't nightweaned yet :( DP has been working crazy hours again and we just haven't had a good time yet :(

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
Old 06-15-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamathomas View Post

Hi Ladies!

New to this thread today smile.gif

DH and I have a 26-month-old little girl who still BFs pretty much on demand.  This is our first month TTC #2.  Used an OPK yesterday morning which detected my LH surge and we DTD last night, plans for more fun tonight!  Glad to finally be a part of this thread!

Wishing you all good luck on your journeys!!!

Welcome to the thread! And good luck in the 2ww, sending you catch that egg vibes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imavera View Post

It seems I may have O'd! Finally- I'm on CD 92! We were on vacation last weekend, so DS didn't nurse very often and skipped the morning session for three days! I had a feeling that might impact things, and I've had high temps since returning (three days ago). Since I didn't temp while we were gone, there's no telling what happened. Not great timing, either. I'm fairly certain that I'm in the 2ww, though! Just glad to have ovulated.

Wow thats a long cycle! Way to keep up on it though! Keeping my fingers crossed for you during your 2ww!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen358 View Post

akamommy: 9DPO is not too crazy early for a BFP...and I definitely see them!! Hooray!! I hope you have an easy, relaxing pregnancy joy.gif

Bugglette: you are so patient!

imavera: congrats on finally Oing! I hope you caught it!

Afm: I'm encouraged by all the nursing mamas getting bfps! And speaking of nursing....when the *bleep* will DD's last 4 molars come in? She suffers on and off with them....with all night nursing/sucking sessions for a few days at a time. It's exhausting. No, I haven't nightweaned yet :( DP has been working crazy hours again and we just haven't had a good time yet :(

Well I'm not quite 9dpo yet. Those pics were 6 days past IUI and the earliest I could have O'd it would have made me 7dpo . . . so not sure. But thank you, i'm hoping it's real!

Ugh, so sorry about the constant teething/nursing. That really is the hardest. I can't help you as my girls' were really quick teethers and had everything including molars by 14 months. DS on the other hand is a year and only has 2 bottom teeth and one top left partial molar. lol.gif crazy kids! Have you tried an amber teething necklace? I have one but don't let ds wear it at night as i'm fearful of him getting strangled, but during the day he wears it and his nursing is much less than when he's not wearing it. I've been told you can wrap it around their ankles a few times and get the same effects. May be worth a shot and maybe she will nurse a bit less and let you get a bit more sleep?

Old 06-15-2011, 08:50 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Aimee and Mommy2Lexilivy, huge congrats to both of you!!! Happy and healthy 9 months! love.gif

Aka mommy - All 3 of those look like BFPs to me! Have you tested again?! How exciting! fingersx.gif

Also, welcome to all the new mamas! Hope your stay here is short! orngbiggrin.gif

As for me, I'm 8dpo by my estimation and have been having some serious cramping/twinges today. Really sharp, intermittent pain and only on the right side! Sounds promising, but all 4 times I have been pregnant I have had implantation spotting between 7-11dpo so I am not holding my breath until I see pink/red! Man, am I almost glad I don't temp... would just give me one more thing to obsess over! Will probably bump up my testing day to 11dpo (instead of 12) also. 

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:28 PM
JMJ

Congratulations on all the BFP's!!!

AFM, I am on CD 26 and still no O, but I'm nursing my daughter to sleep, and for the first time this cycle, I'm getting antsy with feeling like I can't stand her nursing on that side anymore.... usually a signal that O is coming.... and my DH is on his way to bed...

Old 06-15-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:

Well I'm not quite 9dpo yet. Those pics were 6 days past IUI and the earliest I could have O'd it would have made me 7dpo . . . so not sure. But thank you, i'm hoping it's real!

Ugh, so sorry about the constant teething/nursing. That really is the hardest. I can't help you as my girls' were really quick teethers and had everything including molars by 14 months. DS on the other hand is a year and only has 2 bottom teeth and one top left partial molar. lol.gif crazy kids! Have you tried an amber teething necklace? I have one but don't let ds wear it at night as i'm fearful of him getting strangled, but during the day he wears it and his nursing is much less than when he's not wearing it. I've been told you can wrap it around their ankles a few times and get the same effects. May be worth a shot and maybe she will nurse a bit less and let you get a bit more sleep?

Wow! Ok, 7DPO is early!! F/X for you still :)

DD was a quick teether with all but these last 4....we've been waiting for months!! She's 17 months old now. She wears an amber necklace during the day and we used to put it on her ankle at night but we stopped...I can't remember why. In face, I'm going to go grab it now and put it on her ankle...thanks for the reminder!

Old 06-16-2011, 05:49 AM

Lots of good news on the board!  I think y'all must be good luck!

I am looking at my glass half full finally after a tough chemical pregnancy last week.  It was my 1st bfp in 9 cycles (see--you guys ARE good luck) but it ended quickly and I'm back int the waiting to O gang.  The fact that the bleeding went from light to heavy on my friggin' birthday didn't help my attitude very much!

But what a difference a week makes!  Now I have a bit of perspective and I 'm feeling glad to have conceived and excited that THIS is the month for us!

Old 06-16-2011, 06:28 AM

Congrats BFPs!

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

Old 06-16-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post

Aimee and Mommy2Lexilivy, huge congrats to both of you!!! Happy and healthy 9 months! love.gif

Aka mommy - All 3 of those look like BFPs to me! Have you tested again?! How exciting! fingersx.gif

Also, welcome to all the new mamas! Hope your stay here is short! orngbiggrin.gif

As for me, I'm 8dpo by my estimation and have been having some serious cramping/twinges today. Really sharp, intermittent pain and only on the right side! Sounds promising, but all 4 times I have been pregnant I have had implantation spotting between 7-11dpo so I am not holding my breath until I see pink/red! Man, am I almost glad I don't temp... would just give me one more thing to obsess over! Will probably bump up my testing day to 11dpo (instead of 12) also. 

No, my morning urine tends to be not as good as my evening. I think its because i usually wake up around 4 or 5 and have to pee and then am back up at 7. You are awesome, i cannot believe how calm you are about testing! I'm crossing my fingers that this is implantation cramping for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMJ View Post

Congratulations on all the BFP's!!!

AFM, I am on CD 26 and still no O, but I'm nursing my daughter to sleep, and for the first time this cycle, I'm getting antsy with feeling like I can't stand her nursing on that side anymore.... usually a signal that O is coming.... and my DH is on his way to bed...

Hoping you were able to catch your DH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen358 View Post

Wow! Ok, 7DPO is early!! F/X for you still :)

DD was a quick teether with all but these last 4....we've been waiting for months!! She's 17 months old now. She wears an amber necklace during the day and we used to put it on her ankle at night but we stopped...I can't remember why. In face, I'm going to go grab it now and put it on her ankle...thanks for the reminder!

Let me know if you notice any difference? DS was up nursing all night too due to teething and my nipples are blistered and sore (they are really sensitive right now), I've yet to try the ankle thing over night so i'm curious if there is a big enough difference to try to remember to start doing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jips View Post

Lots of good news on the board!  I think y'all must be good luck!

I am looking at my glass half full finally after a tough chemical pregnancy last week.  It was my 1st bfp in 9 cycles (see--you guys ARE good luck) but it ended quickly and I'm back int the waiting to O gang.  The fact that the bleeding went from light to heavy on my friggin' birthday didn't help my attitude very much!

But what a difference a week makes!  Now I have a bit of perspective and I 'm feeling glad to have conceived and excited that THIS is the month for us!

Big gentle hugs. I'm so sorry, chemicals are really awful. And not to diminish the pregnancy in any way, but in a half full type of way can you focus on the fact that you ARE ovulating and CAN get pregnant? Again, not downplaying the awfulness and mourning that comes with a pregnancy. Just sharing what I try to remind myself when I get down about my chemical. Feel free to tell me to shut the heck up hug2.gif

Old 06-16-2011, 09:55 AM

Welcome, new mamas!!  I hope that you have a short stay here. :)

AkaMommy---Congratulations--that's a wonderfully early result!!

AFM, I think that I have a +OPK today.  (It's a Wondfo)  This AM it was equally as dark as the control...

I'm dealing with a stomach bug, as well as DS, and hoping that won't interfere with TTCing this week.  Ugh. :)

SAHM bf.gif, DH reading.gif, DD  (03/05) dust.gif, DS1hola.gif(01/09), DS2 babyf.gif(06/12) & dog2.gif

Old 06-16-2011, 12:22 PM

Hi Everyone...

I was here a few months back and just had a miscarriage at 12 weeks about 2 weeks ago.  We want to TTC as soon as we can, but for now I am waiting for the bleeding to stop and waiting for my first post-miscarriage AF.  I just started temping again this morning.  I am anxious to get this MC stuff over with an move forward.  I will keep you posted.

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

Old 06-16-2011, 12:27 PM

By the way, my DD (who is 28 months) has really cut back on nursing.  She is down to 2-4 times a day and is completely night weaned and sleeping through the night, so I am hoping that this will make it that much easier to get accurate temps and to conceive quickly :)

Working Mama to DD energy.gif(2/14/09) and DS biggrinbounce.gif(9/13/12)saynovax.gifcd.gifnocirc.gif homebirth.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFand wife to DH (7/31/05)

Old 06-16-2011, 02:27 PM

Ava's Mama ---So sorry for your loss.  I'm still around and will be rooting for you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava's Mama View Post

Hi Everyone...

I was here a few months back and just had a miscarriage at 12 weeks about 2 weeks ago.  We want to TTC as soon as we can, but for now I am waiting for the bleeding to stop and waiting for my first post-miscarriage AF.  I just started temping again this morning.  I am anxious to get this MC stuff over with an move forward.  I will keep you posted.

Old 06-16-2011, 03:10 PM

jips: hug2.gif Good luck getting back into the game!

Aka mommy: I put the amber necklace on DD's ankle last night...and you know what?! She didn't wake up as much....and when she did I was able to soothe her just by talking and cuddling about 1/2 the time. She did wake up every 2-3 hours still but that's an improvement!! Of course, it could have been a fluke...I'll let you know how it goes winky.gif

sraplayas: Yay for a positive opk!

Ava's Mama: I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you heal well.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:20 PM

Well I'm officially in the 2WW (could I please be added to the list?) after our first try for bub #2. 

I used an OPK and have not done any charting so we'll see...

I'm hoping for some good moon mojo from the eclipse last night!  

Best wishes and lots of positive energy to everyone on here :)

“He allowed himself to be swayed by his conviction that human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them, but that life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves.” 

- Gabriel García Márquez

Old 06-16-2011, 06:30 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

So sorry for your loss, Avas Momma.  (hugs)

AFM, please move me to 2ww.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products! Come check it out!!
Earn free makeup. Join the sisterhood. Build your future.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:35 PM

can you move me to 2WW

Congrats on your bfp aka mommy. That is early... smile.gif

Sorry for your loss Avas momma..

Sandra Mommy to Z 3/1/05, Z and Z Boy/girl twins 8/6/07, Z 8/5/09, and Z 3/23/12... Pregnant with #6 due in Aug!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:10 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Back to waiting to O

CD 1 today. I knew that our timing was awful, so I wasn't expecting anything. Just happy to have ovulated! It seems that my LP was 10 days at max, though, and I was hoping for longer (it was always 13 pre-DS). I hope that I don't have to wait 80 something days for the next egg!

Old 06-17-2011, 11:32 AM

imavera---wishing you a "regular" cylce!

OK, so I took an OPK yesterday AM which appeared to be (+).  Then, in the PM it was (-).

Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, for the last few days I've had a deep, tight, ache in my lower back which sometimes wraps around my pelvis.  I remember this from pre-babies AF time (they used to be awful)---but I'm supposedly near ovulation. 

Anyone else dealt with this? 

DS is still nursing for nap/bedtime & 2x nightly. 

Old 06-17-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraplayas View Post

imavera---wishing you a "regular" cylce!

OK, so I took an OPK yesterday AM which appeared to be (+).  Then, in the PM it was (-).

Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, for the last few days I've had a deep, tight, ache in my lower back which sometimes wraps around my pelvis.  I remember this from pre-babies AF time (they used to be awful)---but I'm supposedly near ovulation. 

Anyone else dealt with this? 

DS is still nursing for nap/bedtime & 2x nightly. 

Mine go quickly from + to -, especially on the digital. This cycle they stayed much longer than normal and I'm half wondering if i double ovulated. But normally the time frame for + is about a 6 hour window.

Could that be ovulation pain? I feel my ovulation in my back.

User Tag List