April

MamatoD

purpletulip

rah0315

Wendlynnn

zwitterion

June Thread Hostess Bugglette

Please put all changes in bold

Laura (26)intactlact.gif DH (39)jammin.gifdrum.gif, DS (Jan 2008)
belly.gif#2 due in Dec 2012   brokenheart.gif 2/12 brokenheart.gif 8/11

#2 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 05:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Was thinking I hadn't seen OdinsMommy on here for a while...you out there still???

Birthed a beautiful baby boy, Ethan, 11/11/09.
#3 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 05:26 AM

Still waiting to o here. It seemed as though my body geared up to o but didn't. I am going to the chiro today.I've been exhausted lately and hoping the visit might help. Anyone know anything about chiro and infertility? Gl everyone!

Mary, mama to Adeline (5/12/09) luxlove.gifbrokenheart.gif July 2010 and brokenheart.gif Sept 2011, and Huxley (11/6/12) biggrinbounce.gif  and  stork-suprise.gif October 2014??
#4 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 08:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellist View Post

Was thinking I hadn't seen OdinsMommy on here for a while...you out there still???

Last I heard, she was pretty much where I am now.....far past O, no AF, no BFP and she was waiting to see what was going to happen.  I've been thinking of her as well, and also of blissful_maia.  I hope they are both doing well!

#5 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 10:30 AM

Thanks for the new thread :)

I got a Peak on the monitor this morning! SO exciting to see the little egg pop up! lol.gif It was the first time I've seen it! We're going to insem once more today and then call it done for this cycle.

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#6 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmo View Post

Still waiting to o here. It seemed as though my body geared up to o but didn't. I am going to the chiro today.I've been exhausted lately and hoping the visit might help. Anyone know anything about chiro and infertility? Gl everyone!

Check out this link for abstracts on infertility and chiropractic. :D

Still waiting on first lab results...tomorrow is my second draw. Hopefully I will have some news by the weekend.

Good luck Carmen358!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#7 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 11:16 AM

Carmen358-- DH says we conceived our LO with a "game boy" because of the egg graphic on the CBFM.  Fun times.  We conceived 1st cycle with it last time.  Happy to hear it's working for you.

We're waiting for test results and recommendation from the RE.  I'm sure this is all going to be blamed on breastfeeding... I hope that's all.  It's tough to be at home because every time I sit my LO asks to nurse.  He has a cold so it's particularly pitiful when I try to distract him.  CD5 here and my last LP was around 8 days.  Hope we all get lucky this month!

#8 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 01:29 PM

Thanks for the replies! It makes me feel better just hearing of successful pregnancies and BFing. My FRER yesterday was darker than the control which really helped my outlook. That never happened with my m/c. As for Betas I'm having insurance issues and waiting on a new insurance card (got new coverage today!) so I have to wait.

Nolliesmama BFP in May

cloth diaperin' mama to one little boy!
#9 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 01:41 PM

Could you add me to the 'waiting to O' group please? We have a 15mo ds, and this is our first official month TTCing #2. A little bit nervous that it will take longer this time, with ds nursing as often as he does.

Simone (27), babywearing mama to Henry (2) and someone new coming in late October! love.gif

#10 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 01:42 PM

zommmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggg!  squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! 

IMG_1366.JPG

WifeofAnt likes this.

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#11 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildare View Post

IMG_1366.JPG

Yay, congratulations!!!joy.gif

Simone (27), babywearing mama to Henry (2) and someone new coming in late October! love.gif

#12 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 02:11 PM

THAT is one very positive looking pregnancy test!! Hooray for you! Congratulations joy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildare View Post

IMG_1366.JPG

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#13 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 02:34 PM

Congrats, hildare!

Amy, wife to Paul 5/20/01, SAHM to Daniel 5/23/07, Claire 7/15/09, and Elaine 9/4/12

#14 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 04:02 PM

hildare, congratulations!  May we all join you soon!  Just wondering, if you're willing...how many cycles PP and how much do you still nurse?  And CONGRATS again!

nolliesmama, best to you.  I hope you get all the information and reassurance you need VERY soon.

bugglette, thank you for the little update.

carmen...ooooo, yay for the good sign!!!  Hope this insem works.  I know it is NOT cheap if you are buying...

I'm still twiddling my thumbs.  We'll see what happens.  Gotta get DS up to the tub for a bath.  He's getting the evening grumpies, which mean it's getting closer to bedtime!!!

#15 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to here!

carmen - biggrinbounce.gif YAY!

MotherBhaer - WELCOME! wave.gif

hildare - joy.gif CONGRATULATIONS!! joy.gif

#16 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 07:03 PM

Please move me to 2ww. I *might* have ovulated two days ago. I'm not temping and never saw EWCM, but somewhat good mucus then drying up. Who knows?! We'll wait and see.

Congrats, hildare!! Love seeing the pic.

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs. , Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14, DD is 4, DS is 2-we had a wonderful , EDD early Jan, 2015! I'm also a first time foster mom to two unrelated girls. 
#17 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 07:40 PM

Congratulations hildare!! :D

I got my hcg levels back. They are good for my dates. My progesterone is very low though...typical for me. :( Am starting  prog. cream today and suppositories tomorrow. I have taken progesterone with both my previous pregnancies so hopefully everything will be okay. I should know if my hcg is doubling like it should by Friday afternoon. fingersx.gif I can't believe I may ACTUALLY be having another baby!

And for what it is worth...there have been strange little sighs. I asked my baby to send me a message that they were with me and doing good. I said I had no idea what kind of sign, just something. Today I found an actual message in a bottle at the beach with my boys and when I stopped at the bank, the teller gave me 3 suckers instead of 2 (for my 2 boys). hmmmm (I also had dreams that I was pregnant just before/around conception and "felt" that I was pregnant.) praying.gif

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#18 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 07:56 PM
JMJ

I'd like to join.  I just had my first viable postpartum cycle.  That was my 5th postpartum ovulation.  My cycle came back when DD was 21 months old, and I had 4 cycles with 8 day LP's and then had an 11 day LP all of a sudden, so we are ready to go!  I'm waiting to O, probably not for a couple more weeks with my nice long postpartum cycles.

#19 of 340 Old 06-01-2011, 10:21 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Congrats to NolliesMama and hildare! Looks like June is off to a good start!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmo View Post

I don't know about chiropractor for infertility, but my chiropractor told me that if I didn't get pregnant within a few months, we'd try acupuncture (which he also does). Obviously I didn't get that far, but it may be something to discuss with your chiropractor? Someone I follow on Twitter who is a doula says that she suggests to all of her clients to get adjusted throughout pregnancy by a pregnancy specialized chiropractor. I haven't found one yet, but it seems like a good idea. My back was SO out of wack after my first babe (long postpartum labor probably didn't help with that).

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

#20 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 12:35 AM

I skipped out on May.  Just needed a break from thinking about it all.  I'm due for my period tomorrow, but we only had on go at it, on day 15 of a 33 day cycle (hubby's in another province) so I'm aware that it will be a miracle.  Still, here's to hoping!  Good luck to everyone else.

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#21 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 05:21 AM

naturegirl, how beautiful about the signs from your baby.  Thank you for sharing that.  I do so hope he/she comes to you in about 9ish months!!!

texasfarmom, best to you!!  So it is normal for cm to dry quite a bit after O, right?  I am still not that skilled in this whole TTC world.  We sometimes kind of "shoot in the dark" despite the temping. lol

6 dpo.  I have had AF again at like 7/8 and 9 DPO since AF came back, so wah.  We'll see what happens this time.

#22 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 07:05 AM

I'm not sure what's going on.  I have been temping faithfully for the past week and they are kinda all over the place.  It has been four weeks from what I thought was my first PPAF and I'm feeling bloated and crampy...have been since yesterday morning.  I seriously hope it is a normal AF coming.  Having 28-30 day cycles back would be awesome.  I actually started temping again because I started having EWCM this weekend...TONS of it.  It has changed to being very thick and stretchy now so maybe it is a sign of impending AF...I have no clue.  And here I thought I'd know what was going on this time around... 

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#23 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellist View Post

hildare, congratulations!  May we all join you soon!  Just wondering, if you're willing...how many cycles PP and how much do you still nurse?  And CONGRATS again!

Hi!  dd is 19 months friday.  i think i got af back when she was 6 months (ohh  maths... ) so 13 mos i've had cycles.  i've had 2 m/c during that time, though.  :(  i had a blighted ovum that i had a d & e for in dec. and a 'chemical' pg in april ( i think april?).  i'm taking pregnancy prep, which is a vitex supplement. 

we're still nursing for sure, though i nightweaned her during THIS cycle.  lol.  she nurses a lot, but i woh so she grabs me when i get home around 5 and around 3 more times after that.  on the weekends probably around 5 times a day or more.  and during this cycle she was doing the all night nursing thing and for some reason it was just killing me so we nightweaned. 

naturegirl, i am so glad things are looking good for you.  those are some powerfully good signs, too!  hooray!

nolliesmom congrats!!

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#24 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 07:44 AM

Congrats hildare!

Naturegirl, fingers crossed for you!  

lactatinggirl, I went to a chiro all the way through my pg with DS.  I'd already been seeing him anyway, the adjustments just changed to helping me to stay aligned.  It really helped with the back and hip pain.  I've also read that it can help you with delivery if you are aligned properly. My chiro didn't specialize in pg patients, but he did know how to do his adjustments to accommodate for the fact, and what areas to stay away from. I had a relatively short labour for a first timer with DS (10 hours, from first contraction) and all natural.  I don't know if the chiro helped with that, but he didn't hurt!  I also started going for acupuncture at around 30 weeks or so as I was really retaining fluids and having issues with my feet and with carpel tunnel.  I was amazed at the difference that it made.  The practitioner also predicted that I was having a boy based on pulse points.  She was very, very sure and she was right!

JennyV - another Calgary mamma!  Hi!  Here's hoping we get summer at some point, hey?!

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

#25 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 07:57 AM
JMJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post

I'm not sure what's going on.  I have been temping faithfully for the past week and they are kinda all over the place.  It has been four weeks from what I thought was my first PPAF and I'm feeling bloated and crampy...have been since yesterday morning.  I seriously hope it is a normal AF coming.  Having 28-30 day cycles back would be awesome.  I actually started temping again because I started having EWCM this weekend...TONS of it.  It has changed to being very thick and stretchy now so maybe it is a sign of impending AF...I have no clue.  And here I thought I'd know what was going on this time around... 

It sounds to me like you might be getting ready to O.  Most women have EWCM before O and are dry until about the time AF starts.  All over the place temps are also more common pre-O.

#26 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 08:50 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

YAY, NolliesMama and hildare!  This is wonderful news!!!!  Hildare, are you saying that despite your little one's frequent night nursing, you still got your BFP?  My little guy is going strong at night, and I've been worried about that, but we've had such little luck with lessening it even a tad... He's still young, though, only 10 months-- maybe when he is older it will be easier, I hope!?

naturegirl and carmen, things are sounding really good for you two as well, another big YAY!!!!  Thanks for sharing those little signs with us, I've had a few things happen to me this cycle, too, but I'm so scared to get my hopes up too high, so it is encouraging for me and maybe I should have a little more trust in the universe...

AFM, I'm either 6 or 7 dpo.  This weekend will tell me a lot, if AF stays away then the good news to begin with is that my LP is getting longer... AF, stay away!!!!  I really, really, really want my BFP this month... 

Good luck to everyone else!

Me & DH ; DS (Aug 2010) ; DD1 (May 2012) ; DD2 (Nov 2013)
#27 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 09:52 AM

Yes, Cellist, it is common to dry up after O. Some people dry up immediately, while others it takes a bit longer to do so. But, you should at least see a change from the really fertile EWCM to a less fertile mucus after O.

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs. , Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14, DD is 4, DS is 2-we had a wonderful , EDD early Jan, 2015! I'm also a first time foster mom to two unrelated girls. 
#28 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 10:55 AM

I definitely still have a frequent night nurser and got preggo. I also got preggo in Nov/Dec but lost that baby at 6wks. Now my 19mo old son nurses 2-3 times at night and 3-5 during the day for ~5min each time. He's a fast but frequent nurser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenzinsMama View Post

YAY, NolliesMama and hildare!  This is wonderful news!!!!  Hildare, are you saying that despite your little one's frequent night nursing, you still got your BFP?  My little guy is going strong at night, and I've been worried about that, but we've had such little luck with lessening it even a tad... He's still young, though, only 10 months-- maybe when he is older it will be easier, I hope!?

cloth diaperin' mama to one little boy!
#29 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 11:10 AM

Congrats naturegirl, nolliesmama and hildare!! So happy for some more BFPs, and I'm praying for some sticky LO's!

TenzinsMama- I remember from about 8-14 mo DS was waking up so often during the night... I finally read something that made sense. They are learning so much (walking, more language, etc) during that time that it's hard for them to sleep. It finally got much better after around 14 mo... when DS finally had walking mastered well. He still night nurses about 2-3x on a good night, though. Hopefully your LO is just going through a developmental spurt and will sleep better soon!

aj- married to JA and mami to Bug (11/09) and Critter (1/12)!

#30 of 340 Old 06-02-2011, 11:18 AM

Hooray for naturegirl, nolliesmama, and hildare!!

Gosh, you know you've been ttc for a little while when you can't wait to go to bed and wake up the next morning and temp.  I THINK I MAY have actually o'ed after all....  I have been plugging different numbers into ff for tomorrow's date to see what it has to say.  I took an opk test that day, though, and it was def. a neg.  So I don't know.  I wasn't sure I was going to ovulate this month.  Ewcm and nearly positive opk, but nothing.  So we'll see.  I am so not good at being patient....  <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/202d6d">My Chart</a>

eta when I plug in anything over 97.2 it says I o'ed on the 30th.  Also, I was screwing around and messed it up and now I can't get it to go back to saying that cd1 was on the 16th like it should!  Gah!!

Mary, mama to Adeline (5/12/09) luxlove.gifbrokenheart.gif July 2010 and brokenheart.gif Sept 2011, and Huxley (11/6/12) biggrinbounce.gif  and  stork-suprise.gif October 2014??

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page