TIA!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

mama to : my spirited star 2/06, my sweet love 5/08, and a little lovey 5/12

#2 of 13 Old 06-17-2011, 07:29 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

That link shows me my chart.  To share your chart, click the "share" button beneath and copy and paste the url.  It will look something like this:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25f63a/  but with different numbers/letters at the end.  smile.gif

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#3 of 13 Old 06-18-2011, 09:44 PM - Thread Starter

oops, thanks :)

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f03c8/

(may chart)

#4 of 13 Old 06-19-2011, 07:23 AM

I agree with CD20- most likely.  There's a chance it could have been CD19.  Looks like you've got a really nice biphasic pattern and an 11-12 day LP.  More CF data would be helpful in pinpointing your most fertile days.  So my one suggestion for next cycle would be to really keep track of your CF... if there is nothing mark it as dry.  It's often easy to spot O in hindsight but when TTC you want to be able to predict it as well.  Your CF will help you do that.  Cervical position can also be helpful if you feel up to giving that a try as soon as you start to get CF after AF.

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#5 of 13 Old 06-19-2011, 12:55 PM

I vote CD 19 or 20 as well. Again, info about CM or opks would be very helpful too :)

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#6 of 13 Old 06-29-2011, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

here's this month's chart.  assuming my temps stay up, does it look like i o'd on 14?  15?  it seems i get this big dip, and then my temp goes halfway up, then high up.  (i've seen this in past charts too.)  Thanks for your input!

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f03c8/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

#7 of 13 Old 06-29-2011, 07:58 PM
JMJ

I'd guess 15.

#8 of 13 Old 06-29-2011, 08:05 PM

Neither. You're temp taking is not consistant enough to get a true coverline. If i had to choose a coverline off those temps i'd go with 98. If your temps continue to rise i'd say you ovulate when it hits .3-.4 above 98.

Loving mom to 2energy.gif ,1jammin.gif , & 1dog2.gif . Surrodaughter 4/09
#9 of 13 Old 06-30-2011, 08:33 AM - Thread Starter

ff says day 15 this morning.  also, does anyone know why i do not have a coverline on the first chart (may) that i linked to?  thanks for all the guidance!

#10 of 13 Old 06-30-2011, 08:47 AM
JMJ

I'm guessing that you don't have a cover line because FF was confused about your O date.  You could set your own at either 98.2 or shave that temp and set it at 97.9.  On this month's chart, I would set your CL at 98.0 or at least 97.9.  FF shaved some temps, but since you're already missing 2 of your pre-shift 6, I wouldn't shave any more.

#11 of 13 Old 06-30-2011, 10:32 AM

FF will give you solid red crosshairs if it's pretty sure it knows when you O'd based on several factors: temp, CF, and any other signs you enter (like OPK, CP etc.).  It will give you dashed red crosshairs if it's unsure but feels there is enough data to make a decent guess.  It will leave the crosshairs off completely if the data are just too conflicting or sparse to make a guess.  If you manually enter in your own crosshairs they will be blue.

I would say you O'd on CD 15 or 16 this month.  CD 15 seems a bit more likely, but more CF data would be helpful.  Did you have fertile CF on CD 15 or 16 or were you dry?

Last month you don't have a CL b/c of your lack of CF data.  To get better results you really need to be tracking and entering CF.  FF is confused b/c you entered wet on CD 16 but your temp didn't shift for several more days. CD 15's high temp is also throwing it off.  Did something happen that day or the day before?  I might try disregarding that temp and see what happens.  I would also try and recall any CF you had and enter that as well.  But it's pretty clear to me that you O'd on CD 20.  You can enter your own CH's by going to the "tuning/override" button underneath your chart.  I would put it at CD 20 and 97.9.

#12 of 13 Old 07-13-2011, 06:15 AM - Thread Starter

here's an update, with link just in case:  getting BFNs so looks like i indeed o'd later than i (or ff) thought.  as far as cm, i do not recall, but i believe there was nothing to note, def no EW at all.  thanks for looking!

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f03c8/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

#13 of 13 Old 07-13-2011, 07:49 AM
JMJ

The latest I could possibly interpret that information to be that you ovulated is CD 16, but I think that CD 15 is much more likely.  That would make you at least 15 DPO, so the fact that you haven't started your period by now is a really good sign, especially since your LP last cycle was only like 10 days.  That chart is really looking good.  Keep testing, maybe try a more sensitive test, and let us know how it goes.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page