2WW - Testing week of the Fourth of July - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-26-2011, 10:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I thought I'd start a thread for those in the 2WW who are testing the week of July 4th.  Anyone want to join?

I'm currently 4 DPO.  No symptoms, of course.  I took Vitex this cycle and it looks like it made me O at least a week early.  I have a 9-10 day LP so I am hoping this lengthens it.  We will see...

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2011, 12:44 PM

I'll join ya!! I'm actually 7dpo but i won't be testing until monday the 4th to give me enough time to see if AF shows up.  I can't take a disappointment this month with our timeing being so good!!! LOL.  I tested + @ 10DPO last year with our second child so i'll see if i have the will power to even hold out until the 4th lol

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 06-26-2011, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter

wave.gif

I think I am testing on July 4th as well.  It will be 12 DPO for me and I haven't seen 12 DPO since I can remember.  So maybe too early for a BFP but I don't think I will be able to resist. redface.gif

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 06-26-2011, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter

Brandy, I just noticed that you have a 7 year age difference btw your two children.  How has that been?  We will have something similar, depending on when I get pregnant (6 1/2 years if I get a BFP this cycle). 

I used to worry about it but now I think it'll work out really nicely.  DD definitely wants to be a big sister!

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 06-27-2011, 05:44 AM

We haven't had any problems what so ever so far.  It wasn't planned to be like that but they are literally only 8 days away from being exactly 7 years apart : )  It's nice to have my "big helper" when there's something I need to get and I can't just leave the baby laying on the floor or on the changing table.  She also helps give her baths and if we are running behind i can give my oldest the bottle to feed her sister in the car while we are on our way to where we are going.  I don't want to put that much time between E (who's about to turn 7 months) and a new baby....so we are doing what we can to try to stay proactive with our chances this time. We ended up having to see a RE with E because I wasn't ovulating...and my cycles were like 45 days long...which  was making it worse on me. 

I woke up this morning and had bright pink spotting...nothing on my undies but some on the TP when i wiped.  I hope that it's just because of the BDing that me and DH did last night (tmi sorry lol) and that it's not AF trying to show up!!!  I am happy though that I have already made it 2 days past what I have been going on AF so even if she shows up i feel better about my LP getting longer!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 06-27-2011, 08:26 AM
JMJ

I'd like to join.  I'm just 2 DPO.  I'm not sure when I plan on testing.  The 4th is only 9DPO, but we might try.  If not, it would probably be the 8th since that's DH's next day off.  We like to test together.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:36 AM

Hi guys I'm new here but I would love to join you. My name is Glendra and DH is Marquis, and we have been ttc for over a year now. I have had 6 failed rounds of Clomid one with IUI, and trigger. I'm on my 2 IUI, Femara, and trigger @ 5dpo, and wishing that this is it for us. I'm not to test until July 10, but I know that I will not last until then so I will be testing also on July 2 or 4th. Good luck to you guys..

Old 06-27-2011, 10:01 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post

We haven't had any problems what so ever so far.  It wasn't planned to be like that but they are literally only 8 days away from being exactly 7 years apart : )  It's nice to have my "big helper" when there's something I need to get and I can't just leave the baby laying on the floor or on the changing table. 

That sounds great.  GL with the spotting, maybe it's implantation spotting?  I had that with DD from 8-11 DPO.

Welcome JMJ and Lady Tae!

5 DPO here.  Nothing new to report.

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 06-28-2011, 02:27 PM - Thread Starter

How is everyone holding up.

6 DPO here.  Trying to be patient.,  Failing.  whistling.gif

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 06-28-2011, 02:57 PM
JMJ

3 DPO here and craving fried foods.  It's certainly too early for pregnancy to be the cause.  I put several extra scoops of coconut oil on some homemade french fries and just stuck them in the oven.  I have an excuse, right?  I might be pregnant.

Old 06-28-2011, 03:27 PM

Hi guys, 6dpiui here and just trying my best not to obsess over everything.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:51 AM

Happy to find this thread! I'll also be testing July 3/4 which will be 12/13 DPO. That's my usual LP length so the test should be pretty accurate (I hope!) I could hold out a day or two longer to see if AF arrives but I'd like to know on the weekend if possible because I'll be out of town that week.

Here is my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/PrenatalCoach I'm finding the 2WW terribly difficult. It's just all consuming and it's hard to focus on anything else right now. It's funny because while I really want to be pregnant I'm still okay with getting a negative because we're at the beginning of our TTC journey. The hard part for me is NOT KNOWING. I'm not good with surprises. I just want to know (either way) so I can stop obsessing! I suppose I could test earlier but then there's a chance you'll get a negative even if you are pregnant and it's a waste of money!

I have my usual pre-menstrual spotting this month but it's a lot lighter than usual and yesterday/today I've had sore nipples which is very odd for me because they don't ever get sore. I honestly think I can just make up pregnancy symptoms with my head though ;) I didn't have any EWCM this month which is also odd so not sure what the chances are of conceiving without it!

Nice to know there are other women I can obsess with. Here's to hoping we all get BFP!

mdcblog5.gif  PrenatalCoach.com

…my journey to motherhood through nourishing foods & conscious conception/pregnancy/birth

Expecting Baby #1 June 2012

Old 06-29-2011, 02:27 PM

Hi and Welcome PrenatalCoach, GL with your cycle and hopefully we can all go crazy together. This is my 10 cycle ttc due to PCOS, but it's been a little over that we had been ttc. I know what you mean about making up symptoms, so what I do is record nothing unless i really feel it. Here is my chart if it's not posted in my signature yet http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php.smile.gif

Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 PM

Hello Ladies! Count me in. I'm 10 dpo today. If I'm strong, I'll wait until Tuesday (yes, Tuesday--if AF doesn't beat me to the punch). If I'm weak, which is much more likely, I'll test on Saturday. The only reason I won't be testing in between is because we'll be visiting friends this weekend and I'd rather test at home.

Good luck to you all.

Mother of Mosole 5/23/2009
Old 06-29-2011, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome ladies!  So glad you have joined us. :)

7 DPO here and no symptoms.  But I remember the only symptom I had with DD was implantation spotting (but it was also during the holidays so I was more distracted).

This afternoon I am going to BRU to buy a gift for my pregnant supervisor.  Sigh.  I also hung out with friends yesterday who each have little ones - so yummy.  I am definitely ready for an addition to our family here! baby.gif

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 06-29-2011, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Ack, well I just went to the bathroom and (TMI) had some EWCM.  So of course off I Google and it looks like it can happen during the 2ww (and many had BFPs after that).  That's what I found on message boards at least.  Hmmmm....  I am still testing with my CBEFM which has had me at low fertility ever since the two fertile days on CD 10 and 11.

It was a ton but it was definitely there and clear and stretchy.  Hrm...

Any experiences with this?

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 06-30-2011, 09:33 AM

no experience with it for me but i had A LOT of creamy cm when i got my bfp last April.  I'm out though ladies!!! AF found me full force this morning so i'm on CD1!! G/L to those still holding out in the wait!! I'll be checking in on you ladies!!!

Old 06-30-2011, 09:54 AM
JMJ

TTCmama, my CM hasn't dried up completely yet either, even though I'm sure I Oed.  I had a peak day and a temp rise, and my CM is now less and a thicker texture, but it's still clear, and normally, it would at least turn yellow-tinted.  The CBFM is pretty accurate, so I would probably trust it, but if you're having EWCM, you might as well try again just in case.  I would also keep track of your last day of EWCM so that if AF is late, and you're still not getting BFP's you have a second theory of when you might have conceived.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Brandy, bummer!  GL with this new cycle!

JMJ, yeah, I usually have creamy CM during the 2ww but never EWCM.  But it was just that one time yesterday so far.  Well, a tiny bit today but it was more just glossy and barely stretchy.  But also barely there today - if I wasn't paying so close attention I would think I was dry, actually.  But given that I am an obsessive 2wwer...  orngbiggrin.gif

8 DPO today.  If I am still in the running on Sunday I may break down and test then.  I'll try and behave myself until then.  At the very least, I just really, really hope my LP is more than 10 days this cycle.

Hope everyone is doing well!

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 07-01-2011, 09:33 AM - Thread Starter

Just giving our thread a little bump.

9 DPO here.  If I get through today and tomorrow with no AF or spotting I will be thrilled (that will be a longer LP).

My symptoms today can easily be AF symptoms.  Breasts heavy and I feel uterine pressure.  My cm is now ranging between dry and watery.  That's the only "off" thing since usually it's creamy all through the 2ww.

How is everyone else?

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 07-01-2011, 10:14 AM

Sad to see my temp drop :( http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/PrenatalCoach

6 days of pre-menstrual spotting is 'normal' for me but it looks like it'll be even more than 6 days this cycle because my LP is usually 12-13 days (I'm 10 DPO right now). Unless my drop in temp means a shorter LP for the first time in 5 years and AF is coming today or tomorrow. Confused :( I could test but I'm wanting to wait until Sunday/Monday so it's likely to be more accurate.

Although I've been told by numerous doctors and practitioners over the years that my spotting is NOT a concern for fertility I went ahead and met with a TCM doctor that specializes in fertility so we're working on it :) This is the first month I've been taking herbs to 'warm my uterus'. I'm ever so curious to see if the spotting will be present during the cycle that I DO get pregnant. I'm going to ask my TCM doctor what he thinks. Would make my 2WW SO much shorter if I know that I'm out when I see spotting!

…my journey to motherhood through nourishing foods & conscious conception/pregnancy/birth

Old 07-01-2011, 12:52 PM

Hi ladies no big symptoms here but only stomach twinges every now and then. I plan on testing on the 6th. and praying that I see those 2 lines I have been wanting to see so bad. praying.gif

TTCmama I hope that you do get AF or spotting and you get those lines again too.

How are you other ladies.

Old 07-01-2011, 01:00 PM

I will join! I am TTC # 2. This is my 4th cycle TTC, first month on Clomid. I had an ovarian cyst removed in May.Currently on CD 23. I had very light spotting CD 18-21. I am hoping that it was implantation bleeding and not AF super early. I am dying to test but trying to hold off until the 4th or later. I am 9 dpo according to my positive smiley face ovulation test and 11 dpo according to my temperature shift. I tested this morning and I believe it was negative but it is still early. Baby dust to all!

supermod.gif Super Mom (23) Married to a geek.gif (28) Super energy chargedjog.gif DS (7) We Homeschool! TTC #2 Since 2009. Have 3dog2.gif

Old 07-01-2011, 04:52 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Lillylady!  9 DPO here as well. :)

Prenatal coach - good luck with figuring it all out! hug2.gif

Lady Tae, hope those twinges lead you to a BFP.  :)

So I was super crampy most of today - not painful but uncomfortable and went to the bathroom several times expecting to see spotting/AF.  Nada so far, just wet CM.  Last cycle I noticed dull cramps for a few days before AF arrived so I'm not getting my hopes up. 

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 07-01-2011, 07:36 PM

I'm in! This 2ww is killing me! I'm sooo optimistic this time, I just feel it? You know? I told my hubby if I'm not pregnant commit. Me bc I'm crazy enough to make myself feel like I am! Have y'all visited twoweekwait.com? That really boosted my optimism !

Here are my symptoms..
Ovulated cycle day 20( I got a +opk on the 18! im doing 100 mg clomid for the first time this month, and have never gotten a positive surge!)
6dpo- took my little one to see cars movie, and about halfway through got sever nausea, and AF cramps... Subsided an hour or two later. Later that night I felt very achy, took my temp and it was 99
7dpo- horrible gloating and gas, nausea returns in afternoon, so does temp
8dpo-10dpo- all the same, just like clockwork, lots of cramping like AF and loose stools, increased urination etc.
11dpo- I know ITs early but took test today and it was BFP

Today is 11dpo..when should I test again? 13?15?
good luck everyone!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter

LOL, Mandy, you got a BFP!  Congrats!  Sounds to me that your 2ww is over. thumb.gif

lady.gif
38 Year Old Mama 
8 year old DD
December 2012 Baby Girl
Old 07-01-2011, 08:25 PM

Sorry! On my iPad and it's trying to guess my words.... No BFP....it was BFN this morning wink1.gif
Old 07-01-2011, 10:13 PM
JMJ

I've had a yucky taste in my mouth the past couple days.  I'm 6 DPO now.  Could that be related to pregnancy?

Old 07-02-2011, 12:35 AM

I havent had that- i have some food aversions with my nausea..BUT on the twoweekwait.com I saw several women talking about a bad taste, and a metalic taste in their mouth... who knows!?hopefully its a sign!

Old 07-02-2011, 09:07 AM

AF arrived this morning greensad.gif I thought I'd cry if I wasn't pregnant this month because we're really excited and the disappointment is hard, but I feel okay. We're still at the beginning of our journey. Cultivating patience. Dear Spirit Baby, we're ready when you are! blowkiss.gif

User Tag List