Pls look at my chart, 19 DPO, no period, high temp, negative HPT, no symptoms, long LP, cause of delay? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 07-11-2011, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi,

My avg. LP is 11 days since I started charting in April at FF.  According to FF I O'ed on CD 13 this month and I don't have period yet, 2 HPT test negative (at 16 dpo, 19 dpo), 1 HPT (Dollar Tree brand) yesterday (18 dpo) showed a faint positive but I saw it after the time limit (I didn't go back to re- read the result within the time limit after I saw negative right after I dropped urine so I don't know if this positive line appeared within the time limit or not but apparent line was there and it was light pink and not gray), but today's test (Dollar Tree brand) had negative?

Here is the chart.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/316570">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Now I'm thinking why my period is not showing up.  My avg cycle is 28 days.

My questions are, did I really O'ed on CD 13 or did I O'ed at all?

Why high temp and negative HPT and no period?  Oh, I don't have much pregnant symptoms either but then I usually don't feel much in the beginning of the prego cycle.

In March, my CD was 32 but I didn't temp so I don't know how long my LP was then.  I read it somewhere (POAS site) that O day can be delayed but LP is usually 14 day for most women.  This made me think why my LP is extra long this month and what might be the cause.  Am I having chemical pregnancy or did O day is not correct by FF or is there any chance I might be preggo even with no symptoms??  Is it normal to not have BFP at CD 19 and no symptoms?

Just fyi, I still nurse 29 month old day and night.

I just want my period back if I'm not preggo...

Anyone with experience?  Thanks for any advice.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/316570">My Ovulation Chart</a>

~ Have a Blessed Day!
DS 6/2002, DD 5/2006, DS Feb 2009
familybed1.gifhomebirth.jpgtoddler.gifecbaby2.giffemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gif
#2 of 6 Old 07-11-2011, 07:11 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

hmmmmm, thats a hard one. it does look liek you ovulated. not sure....try ff's chart ananizer. 

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#3 of 6 Old 07-12-2011, 01:01 AM

With the few missing days and the few days the timing is off I don't think you can be sure you O'd this month. It does look like it, given the average temps in each range, but if you really follow the rules there are a few ways you can interpret that cycle. You definitely didn't O the day FF says - besides your other symptoms which should be your big clue, the cover line drawn is ridiculously low meaning your temp from CD 14 is definitely not high enough to be a post O temp (.3 above). Then you are missing a temp which could be above or below the CL. You have one high temp, but then two descending temps taken at unusual times? that may make that not count as a post-O rise. Sorry!  

I would probably test again in a week or two if you dont' get AF but anovulatory cycles happen when you're nursing a lot.

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#4 of 6 Old 07-12-2011, 07:11 AM - Thread Starter

How about OPK?  CD 13, 14 was positive but CD 15 was negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post

With the few missing days and the few days the timing is off I don't think you can be sure you O'd this month. It does look like it, given the average temps in each range, but if you really follow the rules there are a few ways you can interpret that cycle. You definitely didn't O the day FF says - besides your other symptoms which should be your big clue, the cover line drawn is ridiculously low meaning your temp from CD 14 is definitely not high enough to be a post O temp (.3 above). Then you are missing a temp which could be above or below the CL. You have one high temp, but then two descending temps taken at unusual times? that may make that not count as a post-O rise. Sorry!  

I would probably test again in a week or two if you dont' get AF but anovulatory cycles happen when you're nursing a lot.

~ Have a Blessed Day!
DS 6/2002, DD 5/2006, DS Feb 2009
familybed1.gifhomebirth.jpgtoddler.gifecbaby2.giffemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gif
#5 of 6 Old 07-15-2011, 04:22 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Well, I see that you're getting period like bleeding  now so this may all be moot.  But I agree mostly with xekomaya that you just can't know for sure what was happening from CD 13 to CD 22.  Yes you got those OPK's but really those can be so unreliable for a lot of women- never turning positive, turning positive for days on end, turning up positive well after ovulation, being difficult to analyze... plus they don't indicate ovulation, they indicate your body was gearing up to ovulate, but it cannot confirm it.  At any rate, without further CF data past CD 13 we also aren't sure if you had another patch of fertile CF which  would indicate that your likely O'd later in your cycle.  For future charts, I'd highly recommend continuing to log CF data throughout- especially noting fertile CF no matter where you are in your cycle.

So to be safe we could say CD 22 was a possible late O day (yes O can be easily delayed by common things like stress, travel, injury, illness, diet changes, strenuous exercise, etc.).  That would put your HPT's on 8, 10 and 11 DPO, which all could have been too early for accurate results.  It would also put your LP at 12 days.  While the "expected" LP length is 14 days that certainly doesn't have to be your average.  My average is 10 days.  LP's can fluctuate by about 2 days.  So you might be 11-13 or 10-12 on average.  You'll need a few more cycles to know for sure.

However, it's not uncommon to bleed around the time of expected AF and your temps have not  yet dropped below last cycles coverline, so if they don't drop back down to your normal pre-O temps (mid-97's) by the time AF ends and you start to experience other pregnancy symptoms, I would test again.  Otherwise, really be vigilant about logging consistent temps and CF data- especially in the middle of your cycle so that you can better pinpoint O this cycle.  I know it can be hard with a night waking toddler, but I found if I focused on getting similar waking times instead of worrying about temping after a solid block of sleep, I would get a clear biphasic pattern.  Granted every woman is different and you might be more sensitive to changes in sleep, but it does look like you're getting pretty steady temps most of the time.  Keep us posted!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#6 of 6 Old 03-11-2012, 08:48 PM

Did you get your period later?I am on same boat.

I am sure about my O date as i am on Clomid and trans vaginal monitoring was done for my follicle size and ovulation.

I got HCG injection too when i was on CD 17 with follicle size 20mm.and on CD 19 ovulation was confirmed.(not sure if i O'd on CD 18 or 19 itself).

No i am on DPO 19 and no period with BFNs,no symptoms apart from leg aches and breast aches(which is gone now).

Any idea?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page