Tender/sore breasts 8 dpo - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-20-2011, 07:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am 8 dpo and for the past few days my breasts have been sore when I take my bra off. Its only my breast area not the nipple. They feel very heavy when my bra comes off. I have also been extremely tired. Almost like I can't wake myself up... My period is due the 26th but I am hoping to have a positive test before then. I have used a couple dollar tree preg tests and they came up negative. Does anyone have any experience with these tests? I hope I am pregnant... fingers crossed and many prayers are much appreciated!

#2 of 7 Old 07-20-2011, 07:46 PM

Those $Store tests are good, but not as sensitive as some of the other tests out there. You can buy the 10 miu early tests online for early testing and they are cheap (under a dollar each + shipping) at early pregnancy tests. com 

First Response Early Result (FRER) is the go-to brand for early and accurate testing but is more expensive. 

peeonastick.com has sensitivities listed for all the tests. 

I'm in the same boat. I am hoping to be pregnant and due for my period on Saturday. 

Good luck! Hoping you get your BFP pos.gif!!! 

#3 of 7 Old 07-22-2011, 01:51 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Yes it is generally agreed that the dollar store tests that require an hCG level of 25 are just as good as generic drug store tests, Answer strips, and FRER.  The consensus seems to be the evap lines are more common with blue dye tests than with pink dye test early on, so keep that in mind when testing.  While some women get accurate results as early as 8 or 9 DPO, most of us need to wait until around the time of expected AF... 12-14 DPO.  You are 10 DPO today right?  I would definitely try testing tomorrow with first of the morning urine.   Good luck and post pics if you're not sure!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#4 of 7 Old 07-24-2011, 11:21 AM - Thread Starter

Hey ladies! Thanks for your input. I am 12 dpo and got a bfp this morning! Im so excited!
#5 of 7 Old 07-24-2011, 12:46 PM

YAY!!! Congrats on the BFP!

#6 of 7 Old 07-24-2011, 01:30 PM

Congrats to you!!!!

Jessica reading.gif married to the love of my life jammin.gif

Momma to: Levi (09/06)superhero.gif, Junior (09/05) angel.gif, Teagann (11/10) angel.gif and two furbabies Nugget and Boo cat.gifflowerkitty.gif TTC our next bundle of love since 1/11makebabe.gif

#7 of 7 Old 07-24-2011, 01:43 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Congrats!!!  joy.gif

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page